Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pimping Zoe: Part 5 Zoe's reflections

"The story from Zoe's perspective."

13
6 Comments 6
6.3k Views 6.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Pimping Zoe: Part 5 "Zoe's Reflections"

Change of pace and a writing challenge, this chapter is from Zoe's perspective to get a fuller understanding of where she is coming from. So This is a rehash from a different perspective of chapter's one through four. Hope you enjoy it.

Zoe awoke alone in bed, she sleepily stretched her body feeling the aches and pains of all the recent activities. Sitting up she looked around and saw no one was in the room. She went to the bathroom to take care of things, looking in the mirror she saw the collar master had put on her neck yesterday and it made her feel content. She was truly amazed at how quickly master had really gotten her needs and desires. Looking back over her last few weeks and the last few days and what a difference it made. She brushed her hair, and teeth then went out into the house to see where master was, maybe he was having fun with Tiffany and she could join in, at least she hoped he would let her join in.

Getting to the living room the house was empty, there was however a note on the counter for Zoe.

Good morning sleepy head,

Tiffany had to run early and the office called me in to fix a system error, shouldn't take too long. I will call if I am late, by the way you are such a beautiful slut, I am treasuring owning you we will have to talk about that more later. In the meantime I know you must be tired or at least sore after what Tiffany and I did to you last night. I see you blushing hehehe.

Zoe felt the skin on her cheeks flush as she was indeed blushing at the words on the paper that reflected her memories of last night.

So my dear take a long bath if you want relax, I will be taking the rest of the week off so we will have lots of time to play and explore my new favorite word. "Anything" you know you are adorable when you blush. I have some plans for later tonight so make sure your pussy is completely shaved and you are just your gorgeous self for this evening. I have a surprise for you.

 

M

She felt herself moisten at the thought of what he had planned for her this evening, so far she had been completely surprised at how inventive and thorough he had been so far. she was fairly certain he had not been in this lifestyle before Friday night in the living room, where she opened her life to him, her soul to take as they say. She had been in quite a funk the last several weeks trying to get over her last relationship. She had spent over a year serving her last master, he was pretty good but he didn't understand her completely, he played along with her. She had hoped he would take that next step and fulfill her as she needed.

Thinking back she started remembering how things were at the end. She had been bold trying to explain her needs to him. He said sure he understood and would try to get her taken care of, she was kneeling before him practically begging to be used by him or his friends. Instead he said, "Babe get me a beer, please."

He actually said please, not something like get me a beer and crawl over here with it in your mouth so I can open it on your ass, that thought gave her shivers it would hurt maybe even cut her a little. The pain would fuel her fire of lust that only he could put out or just let him fuel it more by not letting her put out the fire. To be used by a man made her feel complete to trust someone so much that he could do anything he wanted was something Zoe needed. To be completed owned and dominated made Zoe happy, content, and feel loved.

Her life away from being dominated, used, and owned was pretty ordinary she had a law degree that she used in a big firm as a researcher. She was very good at her job she found many law precedents to save a case where it might have been lost. Her firm paid her well left her to do her research and basically she kept to herself. But the job was just a means to make sure she could take care of herself being owned and used had nothing to do with being taken care of or making sure you could pay the bills. She had learned that one the hard way.

He had found out what a great job she had and quit his so he spent most of his time at home or the bar. With his friends. The feeling of being used in that manner had done it for a while but after a short period of time it became monotonous and she wasn't being used how she wanted to be she was just being used. Kneeling beside him and asking for him to fulfill her needs was his last chance, get me a beer he said. She got him his beer, packed her things and walked out. He tried calling and was very pissed off and said she needed to get her ass back there cause he owned her. She hung up with him thinking he had no clue what owning her meant.

He even came by her office, which got really ugly and she requested security to remove him from the office. She even had to get a restraining order, she could only imagine the look on his face when he got served those papers. He didn't get the clue because he called her again after receiving them. She hung up called the police told them of the restraining order violation. The call back from the police later on stated that he was in jail, apparently he didn't appreciate officers coming to his house to tell him to stop calling he quoted, "his bitch" and hit one of the police officers. So ended that sad chapter of her life.

Running the hot water for her bath she thought about the events that led to this moment and she smiled as well as got excited. Thinking back to the staff meeting where they discussed the charity auction, and how their firm was a sponsor and would like some of our lovely ladies to join the auction. Zoe had thought about it a long time before she put her name in the hat so to speak. She asked her secretary to take the photo she submitted. She was in work clothes and her hair was back little or no makeup. Even after she put in the application she thought they will never pick me. Especially when she saw the office slut's picture her glamour shot was beautiful.

Stepping into the hot water she sank down and felt the heat encompass her naked body, she definitely had nothing to be ashamed of, she wasn't in Janice's league but then again she didn't have Doctor boob job on speed dial either. As she ran her hands down her body over her C-cup breasts her nipples hardened as she played with them in the hot water. They responded to her touch so quickly becoming erect and sticking out a good half inch, she twisted them in her fingers then grabbed them and pinched them until she couldn't stand it anymore. If felt good but it was never the same as when a man did it they were almost always able to pinch them harder and make her want them more. The whole control thing always got her going. Her hand went further down her body exploring her flat stomach, looking at her body as she lay in the tub she had nothing to worry about. Her father had told her she was a natural beauty.

Her hands went down to her pussy which was feeling very nice in the hot water she started rubbing her pussy lips with her fingers rubbing her slit up and down avoiding her clit for now she simply ran her fingers along the lips of her pussy, titillating them and feeling herself moisten at the touch wishing master was home to catch her and punish her for this. Even though it felt so good she felt guilty because she knew he wouldn't want her doing this. Which was just what made her that much hotter and need to do it more. She started rubbing her clit softly as she thought about getting ready for the auction.

She had gone to the day spa Friday morning, she had already cleared with her boss she would be taking Friday off to get ready for the auction and would be taking vacation next week. Her case load was fine and he was fine with it. So off she went at the day spa they gave her all the treatments a botanical wrap, hot stone massage, facials, manicure, pedicures and they did her hair and makeup. All told the bill was over six hundred dollars. When she walked out of there though she felt like a million. Walking to her car she thought about the voice on the phone that told her she was going to be a contestant, she was shocked and excited at the same time. Partly for being selected but also the man's voice on the other end of the phone had a resonance and timber that almost instantly moistened her panties. She thought as he went over the details he could make millions telling women things to do. She thanked him on the phone and started planning for the event. An event she hoped would change her life.

Rubbing her clit softly wasn't cutting it she stepped up the rubbing she was getting really excited as her pussy started to spasm, she felt so guilty pleasuring herself, but the sensations coming from her cunt drove her on as she kept thinking about the past few weeks. She slid two fingers into her soaking pussy as her thumb strummed her clit like a banjo. She arched her back as she fingered her pussy faster and faster, she thought I am going to do it and take the consequences of my actions later this is feeling way too good. Thrusting her fingers deep into her pussy she started rubbing her g-spot she was so close the edges of her vision started to blur another second or two and...

BRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG

Oh my god the phone she stopped what she was doing grabbed a towel and ran out to answer. She didn't even stop to think this was master's house what if he didn't want her to answer, too late now.

"Hello" she said.

"Hey beautiful" His voice came over the line resurging her need to rub her pussy, "Why are you out of breath? He asked.

"Ummm I was ummm running to the phone, and ummm," she paused deciding what to do, "playing with myself master." She spilled the beans.

"Oh really, where on my note did it even remotely say play with yourself slave?" His voice got low and guttural.

"Nowhere master I was bathing and got caught up in the moment." she was really in need right now being so close it almost hurt how bad she wanted to cum. "Master your slave wonders if he would like to hear her cum on the phone for him?" she hoped that would turn him on so she could finish.

"Absolutely NOT!!!" he said firmly, so firmly she knew it wouldn't happen and even though her pussy ached with need she knew she wouldn't disobey this command. "You will finish your bath and get yourself ready as my note directed you to do, is that clear young lady?"

"Yes master it is clear I will get myself ready for your plans this evening and I will not play with myself or cum as you have commanded" I said back to him.

"Good girl, I have about another forty five minutes or so, then I will be heading home."

"Yes sir." she said, "I will be done by then master."

"You better be." he said and he hung up.

RoyalTranssQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoyalTranssQueen



Oh how did he know? How did he know her so well already? Most men would have jumped at the thought of their woman cumming on the phone for them, he wasn't fooled for a second. The thought of that just made her hotter. She was hoping he was the one, she hadn't been this happy in a long time. Heading back to the bathroom she got her waxing supplies and proceeded to wax her pussy smooth. using some gels and lotions she kept the skin soft and smooth as a babies bottom. She gasped at one point when a finger touched her lips but she went no further, she knew he would know.

As she continued to groom herself she though back to the day of the auction and the shopping trip for the slinky black dress. She went so Neimann Marcus looking about for a long time she couldn't find anything that spoke to her. When a salesgirl came over and asked if she could help. I explained to her what was going on and how I wanted to wow the crowd but not be seen as a hooker. She understood completely, showing me a series of dresses. I tried them on the salesgirl would help with the fitting and rub her hand over my body to straighten the dress. I couldn't help but get excited her touch was so soft and sensual as she rubbed the dress to fit perfectly. Maybe it was the thought of this evening but whatever the cause I was getting wet.

"This blue dress brings out your eyes." She said as she had her arm around my body showing how the fit matched my curves.

"It does, but it's just not right." I replied trying to maintain my demeanor.

Laura the salesgirl ran her hand down my hips her touch startled me and made me jump as her hand went across my ass. I looked at her over my shoulder she just smiled. "Yup it's not right see how it bunches up right here." as she ran her hand under my ass cheek and towards my inner thigh.

"Uh huh" was all I could get out.

"Come with me I think I know the perfect dress." she said grabbing my hand and leading me towards the dressing rooms. "Go in there take that off I will be right back."

I went into the dressing room and took off the blue dress looking at my panties I had no idea how bad I had soaked them already. I was blushing when the door opened and she stepped in with a black dress. She hung it on the hook and literally grabbed my shoulders spinning me around and she unhooked my bra. "Its strapless this won't work sweetie." She turned me back around grabbing my tits and bunched them together and let them fall. "Damn you have a wondrous bosom they are so firm." Turning back around she either didn't care or didn't notice how I was completely drenched at the crotch of my panties, as she grabbed the dress.

"Arms up." she said as she slipped the dress over my head, as the dress got up around my arms and my head she grabbed the dress and tightened it which resulted in my being restrained. She quickly followed that up by pushing me against the wall. The next thing I felt was her hot tongue licking around my right nipple. I groaned as she sucked it deep into her mouth, and I almost came right there when she bit it hard. My knees were shaking as she lowered her body to my crotch, she pulled my panties to the side and slid her tongue up from the taint all the way up to my clit in one swipe. She had obviously let go of the dress but I didn't try to get away as she continued to lick my pussy with abandon. She slid her finger into my pussy while she sucked my clit and started humping my cunt with her finger. She added another finger and slammed them inside me.

"UUUUHHHHHHH suck me" I cried out. As she took one finger from my pussy and slowly entered my ass with it, she was pumping a finger in my pussy and ass at the same time while devouring my clit. I couldn't take it anymore I came right there spraying her face with pussy juice. Yes I have been known to squirt on occasion.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I yelled. She kept lapping my pussy getting every drop of juice, looking down I saw she was covered with my spray her clothes were soaked. I blushed hard seeing that and then she rubbed my clit again sending me over the edge. "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH DAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN" I came again. she stood up once she licked me clean placing my panties back over my sensitive pussy and pulled the dress down my body smoothing it to show it fit perfectly.

"Wow it does fit perfect I will take it, but what about you, you are soaked?" I asked her concerned.

She smiled at me and said, "I have a change of clothes no worries, thank you for a wonderful sales experience." she said. I took the dress over to the cashier as she quickly headed to the locker room I would guess, I paid for the dress and left. I didn't even blink at the four hundred dollar price tag.

Once my pussy was smooth I started working on my legs, running my hand up and down them they weren't terribly fuzzy yet but they were starting to get there so if master had something planned then I would need to shave them. Getting the shaving gel I rubbed it up and down my leg lathering it up and taking the razor and gliding it over my skin. The feel of the blade as it rubs across my skin feels so soft if makes me want to touch myself again, but I know I can't and I have to hurry I have about twenty minutes till master gets home I figure.

The auction party is in full swing a nice lady named Lois shows me where to meet all the other contestants and that we will be starting soon. I see Janice across the room dressed to the nines in a hooker outfit. I look around and I start to wonder why I am here. Clearly I am not in these ladies leagues. I also think to myself that this is a new step in my life and if nothing else I waste a week of time. I peek out the curtains looking around the room and I wonder to myself as I glance at the men in the room if one of them is the golden voiced man.

The auctioneer comes up he sounds drunk and bossy as he tells everyone to dig deep into the pockets as this is for charity. Several of the girls are giggling about how much they might get for charity. When Janice comes over to me.

"Hey Zoe, I didn't know you where in this. Very nice dress dear." she said smugly. "I can't wait for my turn I am going to break the bank." she said clearly confidant.

"Thank you Janice, you dress is very nice too." I said but didn't add for a hooker.

"Next on the block..."

"That's me!" Janice said and headed out on the stage. I watched as she bounced around touched her toes and basically answered every question with some sort of sexual innuendo. She went for the highest price of the night so far. I was last so I waited and waited for what seemed like forever. I finally get called onto the stage. The auctioneer asks the question, "How long will you be a slave?"

I feel the pit of my stomach turn four hundred times as I stand here in front of hundreds of people, do I go through with it or back down, thoughts race through my head, "One week."

"Holy cow folks one week let's start the bidding..." The bidding starts fast and furious I am excited at the prospect of this adventure I am rubbing my thighs together my cunt is on fire I am going to cum right here in front of all these men and women. I am blushing as it happens I cum in front of everyone I don't think anyone noticed but I blush harder thinking about if someone did. I hear the bet reach $1200 and I begin to wonder what I have gotten myself into when I hear the voice.

"$1450." it said I look around I can't see much the lights are so bright. but he is out there, and he is bidding on me. My pussy gets wetter at the thought of him winning, getting to listen to him command me just about sends me over the edge, I am almost completely oblivious until the auctioneer yells "SOLD"

Oh my gosh I totally missed who won, I am escorted to the purchase table by Lois, she snickers at the winner and says here's your prize have fun. He holds out my arms and I take it we walk out into the party. He is handsome tall about 6' 1" 195lbs. good shape, mid twenties I would guess. His eyes are dreamy deep blue and he has short styled brown hair. He walks us over to the bar holding up his hand for a couple glasses of champagne, handing one to me.

"Here's to a week of fun." he said holding up his glass to toast me. I touch glasses and hear that classic "Ting" as that happens I am gushing its him the voice he won me. I join his small talk but I clearly want to get out of here. He asks me if I am all right.

"I was just wondering when we would be leaving I want to get home." I said. He looked sad for a second as he said he could get me home no problem, and he started to walk towards the coat room. I grabbed his arm, looking into his deep blue eyes, "Sir, your home." He brightened back up, "You own me for one week to do with as you please. Sir take me to your home." I said.

He grabbed our coats and my overnight bag and walked me to the valet. The valet went to get his car. I had taken a cab here so I was at his mercy so to speak. Getting into the car he closed my door and drove us off. He got into some small talk as I was just trying to keep from rubbing my soaking wet pussy. His voice made me want to suck his cock. Then he said something that made me know I hadn't made a mistake, "I saw you cum on the stage." I blushed so hard I wanted to jump out of the car. My pussy gushed I soaked my panties and probably the dress and his seat. I took his hand in mine and kissed his fingers asking for forgiveness I couldn't control myself. At least he didn't yank his hand away.

He walked me into his house, he showed me around it was a nice house, he clearly did well for himself. He asked if I wanted a drink I said I would get it for him, he smiled and told me where the fixers were in the kitchen. I went in to the kitchen this was it the moment of truth I either put myself out there all the way or I call a cab. I went to make the drink I took the plunge I removed the dress leaving it on the floor as well as my soaked panties, stripping completely nude I grabbed his drink and headed into the living room, I walked over him knelt at his side and presented his drink. Millions of thoughts went through my mind was this too much, what will he do, have I gone too far, am I going to get hurt?

I knew it was the right thing when he asked me what I meant by anything. I finished putting my makeup on when I heard maser come through the door. I went out to the living room and knelt in front of him. I looked up and he smiled at me melting my heart I was home and happy I just hope he felt the same way. I was still wondering what he had planned for tonight, whatever it was I am sure he will make me believe in him more.

To be continued:

 

Published 
Written by Simonize
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments