Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pimping Zoe: Part Nine The Ride Home

5
1 Comment 1
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Pimping Zoe: Part 9 The Ride Home

I was cheered repeatedly as the three of us walked through the house, leading the two gorgeous slaves towards the exit. Vanessa still naked got her long black leather coat from the coat room as we walked towards the door, and exited the mansion. The host let me know I was welcome back anytime, he had told me anyone who had that sub that well trained was alright in his book. I handed the valet my ticket as he went to get my car. He pulled up with my beamer, jumped out and he opened the back door for the two beautiful women accompanying me. Both of them waited until I nodded for them to enter the car and they crawled into the back seat together. I made sure to give Zoe a nice goosing by rubbing my hand over her pussy and ass as she got into the car.

Putting their leashes over to the front seat I walked around the car and got into the car handing the valet a twenty. Putting the car in gear I started to drive away, thinking to myself what am I going to do with another slave? Even if it was just for the upcoming weekend. I didn't think it would happen but Zoe's time with me officially ended this Friday evening. I felt deep down she would stay when I presented her with my surprise but, to be honest I wasn't 100% sure.

Lost in my thoughts I looked back as a car passed and I saw Zoe and Vanessa kissing each other, they were quite passionate about it as they rode in the back seat. The two of them seemed lost in the kiss as they were wrapped around each other arms, legs, and tongues. I heard a honk as I swerved back into my lane realizing I too had been distracted by the show.

Zoe straightened up, "Sorry Master I couldn't resist." she said quietly as she looked down.

"That's alright my dear little slave, I'll make sure you both get a proper punishment when we get home." I stated as sternly as I was able. Considering I was rock hard and hadn't had any satisfaction since earlier today. "So carry on if you must since you are already in trouble, it can't get much worse." I said smiling in the rear view mirror.

Vanessa took that as a cue and pulled the straps of Zoe's black dress, pulling it down exposing her tits. Vanessa was a hungry lioness running down a gazelle as she took Zoe's hard nipple in her mouth. She started to suck on it hard, licking and biting it relentlessly and soon had Zoe moaning. I carefully watched the road as I kept glancing back at the action in the back seat, the dash light giving me just enough light to see motions but not really any fine detail, which in all honesty made it even hotter. Vanessa was obviously no stranger to the female anatomy as she soon had Zoe panting and moaning like a whore in a back alley.

I could hear Vanessa kissing her body as I watched the shadow of her head go below the seat, the next thing I know Zoe's leg is thrown over the front seat and her other one is sticking over the back seat. As I hear her moaning more and clearly Vanessa is eating Zoe's pussy. Maybe she wanted to get back at her for losing the contest or maybe they were still just that hot and needed more sex. I personally couldn't take it anymore I opened my pants to let my raging cock out as the sexual tension in my car increased. I rubbed my hand along Zoe's leg as she was enjoying the thorough tongue lashing Vanessa was providing letting her know I was still there.

"Stop." Zoe cried out breathlessly.

Vanessa looked up from Zoe's wet cunt curiously, when Zoe shifted positions and came over the front seat putting her head in my lap her legs spread out across the back window with Vanessa between them.

"Ok continue." she said.

She then took my cock in her mouth sucking me down her throat. Oh my god she went to town on my cock, sucking up and down my shaft as she kept moaning from Vanessa's ministrations on her soaking cunt. As Vanessa continued to eat her out and I can only imagine her using a few fingers as well on Zoe's contorted body. It took every fiber of my being to maintain control of the vehicle as this went on. I laughed out loud when I pictured the rescue crew showing up at my car wrapped around a telephone pole and saying to themselves, "What a way to go." I knew that if I didn't pull over soon that could become a reality.

Searching along the side of the road for a good spot to pull over I saw a dirt driveway and pulled in. I saw it was a long driveway and the farm house was several hundred yards down the way. I pulled in driving about fifty feet from the road, killing the lights and turning off the engine. All while doing this Zoe never stopped sucking me in fact if anything she was going at my cock even harder. Her tongue was everywhere at once on my hard cock the mind blowing sensations were incredible to say the least. I just leaned back in the seat and enjoyed the wondrous blow job. Suddenly Zoe came up for what I thought was air, but instead when she came up she pulled me into a hot steaming kiss, she stuck her tongue down my throat as I kissed her back just as passionately. This kiss may have seemed to be a purely sexual kiss but feeling her lips connect with mine it was more than that.

Pushing Zoe away from me I opened my car door I stepped out of the car removing my pants, throwing them back into the car. I walked to the back door opening it, the light shined brightly in the darkness as I saw Vanessa munching on Zoe's pussy and had her finger shoved into her ass pumping the digit in and out of her tight anus. She didn't notice the light as she was buried in between Zoe's thighs clearly licking and sucking on Zoe's soaking cunt for all she was worth. I grabbed both leashes and gave them tugs waking them both from their reverie.

"Outside, now slaves." I commanded.

It was almost comical watching them untangle themselves from the twister game of my backseat. Zoe had the most difficulty as her dress was wrapped around her upper thighs. She pushed it off onto the floor board of the car. They both followed me outside onto the dirt driveway, they both stood there in their naked glory in the middle of the night on a strange driveway as I looked them over. Tugging on their leashes I led them over to some grass on the side of the driveway.

"Kneel and take care of Masters needs." I told them.

They both dropped to their knees in from of me, both of them working in tandem like they had been doing this their whole lives, as they started to suck my cock. Zoe was taking me down her throat while Vanessa was sucking and licking my balls. between the two of them no part of my cock or balls were left unattended to, it felt amazing, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Which got even better when Vanessa came up and started kissing Zoe with my cock between their mouths, as they both sucked my cock one went down then the other over and over. The feeling of their soft lips gliding up and down my shaft as their tongues twirled together, my cock in between the two talented tongues, it was at this point I knew I was in heaven. The two slaves devoured my cock, I knew I couldn't last too much longer with all the stimuli before me, in fact I announced it to them as I came down one of their throats, not even sure whose it was or cared.

"SUCK IT SLAVES AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I grunted out as I came, once I had gained my composure I saw the two of them kissing and passing my cum back and forth between each other. Which was really hot as they would drip my cum out of their mouth into the waiting mouth of the other. I watched this event and knew I needed more, my cock was still hard as a rock and ready to go again. I tugged the two beautiful slaves walking them back over to the car. I think Zoe got the last of my cum as she still had a little dripping from her mouth. Grabbing Vanessa and Zoe I laid them out over my hood, spread eagled and hands stretched across my car.

"Do not move either of you or I will stop and take you home and put you in the cage for the night." I told them as I held their hair in my hands.

I noticed Zoe tense up at the thought of another night in the cage and Vanessa sensing a serious threat when she heard one also held very still. I was satisfied I had them where I wanted them, so I made sure they knew who was in charge. Cupping my hand in that perfect way I started to spank both of them. I smacked both of Zoe's ass cheeks over and over, the sound of the smacks seemed to carry forever in the cool night air. I then switched over to Vanessa's ass repeating the actions as I spanked her as well. I really laid into Vanessa's ass testing the waters of how far I could go, my hand was burning as I lit her ass on fire with the hard spanking I was giving her.

"OWWWWWWW SIR!!" She yelled out.

I kept spanking her ass till it almost glowed in the dark, then I moved back to Zoe's ass. I did not want her to feel left out I made sure she felt the happy glow of a good spanking and I knew she had a tear in her eye as I gave her several hard spanks in a row.

"OOOUUUUCHHHHHH MASTER, PLEASE SPANK ME MORE!!" she cried out.

How was I supposed to say no to that? I spanked her more as she kept still on my hood, except for moving her ass up to meet my hand as her ass burned in fiery pain.

OliviaWilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaWilson1

I finally had to stop because my hand actually hurt, I rubbed my hand over their hot asses as I was Standing between them. Running my hand over those two fine asses I ran my hand down between their legs and groped their soaking wet pussies. To get a better angle I knelt down behind them and started to ram my fingers into their hot cunts. Making them both cry out in ecstasy, I even kissed each of their asses, I could feel the heat of the spankings I had given them through my lips.

"OH GOD MASTER!" Cried Zoe.

"YES FINGER MY CUNT, SIR!" screamed Vanessa.

With both of them bouncing on my fingers I could feel how absolutely ready they both were. There was no doubt in my mind that they both were enjoying the moonlit finger fucks on the hood of my car, I stood up and got behind Vanessa, I placed my cock at her pink entrance and shoved my hard cock deep into her, all in one stroke I was buried to the balls.

"OOOOOHHHHHH MMMMMYYYYY GGGGOOOOOODDDDD!!!!" She screamed.

I fucked her hot pussy with long hard strokes as she was bent over the hood of my car. I grabbed her hips and really went at it, hammering her cunt with my cock I pounded into her pussy over and over. I even grabbed her by her hair pulling her up pressing her body against mine.

"You like me fucking you don't you slut!" I told her.

"OH YES SIR FILL MY DAMN CUNT WITH THAT HARD COCK FILL ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM!!" she called out loud.

After a few minutes I pulled my cock out of Vanessa as she cried out, "NNNNNOOOOO, PLEASE GIVE ME MORE SIR!!"

Only it was Zoe's turn my patient little slave whose cunt was dripping down her leg, I saw she was watching me fuck Vanessa, she was trying to rub her clit on the car as she watched. Getting behind her, I rubbed my cock between her thighs lubing it up on her dripping pussy juices. Zoe got a big surprise as I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her ass, sliding my cock deep inside her ass as I thrust inward.

"OWWWWWWWWW YES MASTER FUCK MY ASS!!!" She cried out.

I grabbed her hips as well and focused on pounding her ass hard. I thrust deeply into her hot tight ass, stroking all the way inside then pulling almost all the way back in. Zoe and I were in complete sync she pushed back timing as I thrust forward and then pulled back just enough on the back slide. Not to mention her ass's muscular control I felt like she was milking my cock every time I rammed into her. She pushed back against me, her hips raised as she took my cock in her ass over and over.

"Vanessa, move over here and eat Zoe's pussy while I fuck her ass!" I commanded.

Vanessa didn't hesitate she got between Zoe's legs and started feasting on her juicing pussy. She would even tongue my balls as they swung by on the in strokes. I can only guess that Vanessa was raping Zoe's clit, because she leaned back against me reaching her arms back grabbing my neck to kiss me as I kept slamming my cock into her ass. I grabbed Zoe's long blonde hair and pulled her tight against my body wrapping my other arm around her body pulling her tight to me, holding her as we became one.

In between kisses, "MASTER" kiss, "PLEASE" kiss "LET YOUR SLAVE" kiss "CUM!!!" sticking her tongue down my throat.

I pulled face away from mine staring into her deep blue eyes. Taking control I pushed her head down to the hood of the car, shoving her body down her nipples streaking the wax on my hood as they rubbed across it. My cock sawing back and forth into and out of her tight ass.

"CUM" I said, "You dirty fucking slave whore, Cum like the gutter slut you are!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Zoe screamed out as she came.

Riding my cock as it was imbedded in her ass she came like a tidal wave as she squirted her love juice all over Vanessa's face, Vanessa just kept lapping away at all the drippings and sucking my balls as I came as well burying my cock inside Zoe's ass and letting my cock explode inside her.

"OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!!!! YOU DIRTY WHORES!!!" I cried out.

As the three of us started the orgasm recovery phase, it was about that time I heard the distinct click of a shotgun ramming home a shell, and someone behind us growling, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!!" The voice asked.

I slowly turned around to see a middle aged man carrying a shotgun as previously mentioned pointed directly at the three of us. He was very agitated as we had probably woke him from a deep nights rest. Zoe was still bent over the hood trying to catch her breath she was in such a daze she probably didn't even realize he was there. Vanessa on her knees cleaning my cock, we must have been quite a sight to the old guy with the flashlight and shotgun.

"I am very sorry to have bothered you sir." I said calmly, "but as you can see these two gorgeous women needed to be shown their place in this world and your driveway was a better option than a telephone pole." was the only thing my orgasm hazy mind could think to say at a time like this.

He looked at Zoe's ass and he could see how red it was as he shined his flashlight on it, at this time Vanessa stood up next to me semi hiding her nakedness behind my full on nakedness. Thinking quickly on my toes I grabbed Vanessa's leash tugging it.

"Vanessa, show this good farmer your proper place, on your knees and sucking his cock." I said very clearly.

Vanessa looked at me like I lost my mind but she got on her knees and crawled over to the stunned farmer. Looking up at him she knelt in front of him licking his pajama's all the way up as she then pulled them down. Exposing the very excited farmer's cock, she took it softly into her mouth sucking him down to the root. The farmer was not interested in shooting us anymore at least I don't think he was as Vanessa inhaled his cock. Deep throating him over and over, she totally forgot she was in what some might consider a hostage situation as she licked and sucked the old guys cock. She was doing a fine job as it appeared like the old dude was going to blow his load, when he suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"On your knees you devil woman!!" he cried out.

Vanessa following the instructions like a good slave, quickly turned around getting on her hands and knees exposing her beautiful ass to the old farmer who got behind her and quickly thrust his cock into her wet pussy. Vanessa got into the fucking she was getting as she moaned out.

"Fuck me farmer John fuck my hot pussy!!!" she cried out.

"You are a devil woman and your devilish body has bewitched me." The old farmer yelled as he kept fucking her.

The old guy had some stamina as he kept sliding his cock into her wet pussy. I watched captivated by the scene in front of me. When I noticed Zoe crawling over behind the farmer and then she got in and stuck her tongue up his ass.

"AAAAAHHHHHH SHIT DAMN LORD ABOVE!!!" he screamed.

He thrust deep and came inside Vanessa filing her pussy with his cum, I guess the old guy wasn't getting any because he came buckets. The flashlight laying on the ground was shining underneath Vanessa and when he pulled out of her "Devil pussy" his spunk leaked out. Vanessa in her excitement came as well with farmer john filling her pussy with tons of spunk she couldn't resist.

"OOOOH GOOOODD FARMER JOHN YESSS FUCK ME AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed as she buried her face in the ground.

The old farmer stood up as he grabbed his shotgun, flashlight and pants he yelled, "Get off my land!!"

We all jumped into the car as quickly as we could, I started the car and drove to the road. I looked back in the rearview as the old guy seemed to be praying on the ground where he had sinned. But by then I was on the road flying home as fast as was safe. Looking around after a couple minutes I started laughing and I couldn't stop. Both the girls joined in the laughter as we thought about how utterly amazing the whole night had been.

Arriving home I pulled into the garage, clicking the button to close the door behind the car we all got out of the car and went into the house. I led the too slaves to my bedroom shower we all got in and bathed each other. Their punishment for misbehaving in the car was they had to lick me dry. I know I am such a hard ass master. I truly enjoyed them drying my body with their tongues. I gave them each towels and I dried them making sure all the pink parts were very dry, this took some time. I climbed into my bed Zoe snuggled in on my right side and Vanessa on my left, What a night I thought to myself, here I am between two gorgeous naked women in my bed could it get any better than this? Zoe leaned over kissing my ear and whispered, "Good night my Master." snuggling in wrapping her arms around me, she fell asleep shortly after that. Her words echoed in my head and I knew it was better already.

To Be continued:

Published 
Written by Simonize
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments