Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Play Date

"Three friends get together for fun but it turns into something else."

2
0 Comments 0
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I had just pulled up to one of my best friend’s house, when I seen her talking to this guy who had just moved across the street from her.

“Hey Lacy, who's the stud?" I asked her while making it to the top of her steps.

"Oh he just wanted to stop by and say hi and get to know us neighbor Yeah right, anyway have you talked to Justin today? I tried calling his mom house but I got no answer." I asked her while we proceeded in the house. (Justin is my other best friend.)

"Yeah he told me he was going to be a little late to our play date." she answered. A play date is when we all get together once a week, mostly Friday we would do something together like watch movies, go out dancing or just stay home and play video games.

Lacy proceeded to tell me how Justin had a real date with this guy who he been checking out for a while. I wanted to go pick up some things for tonight before it got too late, so I told Lacy to get dress so we could go and get back before Justin got there.

We went in wal -mart and came out with shit we didn't even need. By the time we got back to Lacy house Justin was standing out there with a smile so big I could see the corn he had eaten.

"Where you bitches been?" he asked as he kissed both of us on the lips.

"No I think the question is where were you, that you couldn't answer your phone for your best friend?" We all walked in the house. Lacy was putting the food up while I talked to Justin.

After getting everything put up Justin told us of his date and how it wasn't all what he thought it would be like.
 
"Did you fuck him?" Lacy ask while getting closer to hear.

“Hell no I told you he was boring and had nothing much to say, I do have standards."

We all laughed. I asked Lacy to put on the first movie so we could get things started but she wanted to eat first, so we ordered pizza and sat around laughing at Justins date.

By then we started to see lighting, but no rain, thunder but still no rain. About an half hour later the rain began, it poured hard and heavy. We were deep into the movie when everything shut off. No lights no television , nothing. Justin got up to see what caused the power outage but the rain was coming down so hard he couldn't see. We were sitting in the dark holding each other and talking about how we met and who liked who, when the door bell rang. We thought it was a police officer coming to check on us but it was her next door neighbor. He wanted to know if we were OK. As soon as Justin laid eyes on him he invited the guy in.

"What's your name my man?" Justin asked.

"I'm David," he said with his sexy deep voice.

Lacy and I were already drinking but when David got there Justin began to drink too and so did David.

"Lets play a game." Justin said looking at me to say, "I WANT HIM."

"What kind of game?" Lacy asked.

David jumped in and said "Dare, lets play Dare."

"Don't you mean Truth or Dare? that's for kids I am 25," I stated, as if that was such a big age.

"No he means Dare, I heard of it before but I never played. How do you play it?" Justin asked.

"Well we dare each other to do something and you must do it, or else."

"Or else what?" I asked.

“Or else you have to drink this whole bottle of vodka." Justin jumped in before David could speak.

So we decided to play, David went first.

"What's your name?" he asked pointing to me.

"I'm Shaka."

"Okay Shaka I dare you to go kiss Lacy," he told me.

"That's an easy one," I repiled.

"You didn't let me finish, I dare you to kiss Lacy in the mouth for 15 seconds," he stated.
 
Well Lacey is my best friend, and it is just a game, so I can do this, I told myself. I walked over to Lacy and got on my knees, grabbed her pretty red hair, pulled her head back and tongued my best friend. For some reason my young pussy became wet. She was kissing me back.

"Okay damn, time is up you two," Justin said as he pulled us apart.

"Your turn Shaka," David said.

"Okay David I dare you to go over to Justin and kiss him in the mouth for 20 seconds," I told him with an evil smile on my face.

"That's not fare I only gave you 15 seconds."

"Tough shit, get going mister," Lacy told him.

Justin was so excited he walked over to David so he wouldn't have to get up. David stood up and grabbed Justin by his dreads, pulled his head back, and kissed Justin very hard. Lots of tongue action, that shit turned me on.

"Okay my turn again," David said while wiping his mouth and sitting back down.

"How's that?" I asked.

"You gave the dare to me there for it is my turn," that shut me up real quick.

So this time David dares Justin to go suck Lacy's right nipple for about 15 seconds.

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

Justin did not look to happy about that but he went over to her and pulled her right breast out and began to suck on her nipple. It must have felt real good cause she closed her eyes and began to moan out loud.

"Don't be enjoying it too much bitch!" Justin told her with a smile on his face, as he got up to go back to his seat.

I was getting hotter than a stove . My pussy was wet and ready to be fucked. Now it was Justin's turn he dared Lacy to go and suck on my right breast. She didn't walk over to me she crawled. I think everyone got a hard on watching her sexy body come across the living room to me, I know I did.

She pulled out my right breast and licked around my nipple I slid down in my chair as if I wanted her to get on top, and then she put my nipple in her mouth and began to suck on it. Oh god was she making me want her I had forgotten she was a she and that she was my best friend.

When she finished she looked at me as she got up as to say, "It's on now me and you later."

It was now her turn she looked at me then to David then back to Justin and said, "I want you David to let Justin Suck the head of your dick for 15 seconds."

David looked as to say what the fuck is wrong with her, and so did I, but Lacy just smiled and looked over to Justin who was also smiling. David unzipped his pants and Justin pulled out David's dick and put it in his mouth, moving up and down slowly but only on the head. My mouth was wide open and so was my pussy. It must have been real good because David slid down in his chair and his hand went on Justins head and his mouth was more open than mine was.

"Okay that's enough of that," Lacy said while sitting up in her chair.

It was now David turn and he looked like he was going to get Lacy back. He told Lacy to go eat my pussy for 20 seconds. She didn't seem to mind and at that time neither did I. I pulled down my panties and pulled up my skirt. She walked over to me and opened my legs like she was a pro. I looked at her and she smiled at me, then she drove her face right into my pussy, playing with my clitoris with her tongue, nice and soft yet her tongue was stiff, it was just right. I began to moan out with pleasure, she takes her hand and grabs my right breast which was still exposed.

Damn did this feel good. I wanted to take her in that room and eat her pussy as well. 20 seconds passed but everyone was enjoying watching her eat me we didn't realize time was up. I wanted her to stay down there forever. But she wanted to tease me so she stopped and went back to her seat. I was lost for words.

Lacy had a big ass smile on her face and told Justin "Let David Fuck you in the ass," the room got quite.

Justin looked over at David and asked Lacy, "For how long?"

She looked at the clock on her wall and said, "for 15 minutes." I was shocked I never seen this side of Lacy before and I knew her for 18 years.
 
David went over to Justin pulled his shorts down and shove his big dick right in Justin's ass. Justin yelled out in pain but pleasure. David started to go faster and deeper, the more Justin yelled the deeper and faster David got. We couldn't take it no more I seen Lacy walk over to where they were fucking, bend down and open David ass and started licking it, he turn around without stopping looked at her and smiled.

I walked over to Lacy looked at her and rubbed my hand against her breast, then I walked over to Justin, where he was getting the shit fucked out of him. I leaned over toward David and began to tongue him down. I felt someone touch my nipple and squeeze it. It was Justin, he was touching me and it felt so good. I then put my leg up on the sofa and put Justin's hand on my pussy, and he stuck his fingers in my pussy. I moan and began to fuck his hand.

Next thing I knew David was inside my wet pink pussy, Justin was sucking on David's balls, and Lacy was sucking Justin's fat black dick. I was eating Lacy's red haired pussy. No words were spoken just good old fucking like crazy. I was eating her pussy so good, she was fucking the shit out of my face, and Justin had her head, fucking the shit out of her mouth. Then the lights came on...... silence, nothing said, we look around at each other and slowly got up.

The fun was over when the lights came back on. David excused himself and left Lacy, Justin, and I just standing there naked, looking at each other, "Now what?" Justin asked.

"Did you enjoy our play date?" Lacy asked. We looked at her and started laughing, we both said yes and got in the bed together, and went to sleep. So now every week on Friday we all get together even David and fuck like rabbits.

That's the new meaning of our Friday night Play Date.

Published 
Written by sweetpsweetp29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors