Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please, Sir.

8
3 Comments 3
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I focus on the touch of her soft lips on mine as I run my hands through her dark hair and then down her back to her arse, pulling her closer to me. Her buttocks feel hot from the spanking you gave her earlier.

You’re seated reclined in a chair at the foot of the bed, hand on your hard cock as you watch us on the bed on our knees exploring each other’s bodies. She began to kiss down my body. I feel her lips on my neck, moving towards my breasts and she takes my left nipple between her teeth briefly before gently pushing me back to continue down my body with her mouth. I am aware of your eyes on us as she reaches my pussy and runs her tongue slowly over my wet, swollen lips, teasing me. I raise my hips towards her mouth desperate for more and I get what I want; her tongue flicks over my clit, slowly at first but then getting faster and firmer. My breath quickens and I can feel an orgasm building.

I hadn’t noticed you move towards us but then I feel you standing over me. You lean over and pinch both my nipples hard, making me squirm as you keep your grip on them. She takes my clit into her mouth and sucks as she slides a finger into my arse. When you finally let go of my nipples I can feel the blood rushing back into them and it brings me close to the edge.

“Please, may I come, Sir?” I ask, looking up at you. You look at me but don’t say a word. “Please?” I repeat.

“Count down from ten,” you demand, “slowly”.

“Ten,” I say, voice shaking. “nine,” trying to count slowly for you. “Eight,”

I already know I won’t make it to one, her tongue feels so good. As I open my mouth to keep counting, my orgasm takes hold and my hands reach down to her head as my body is convulsing. I feel the waves of pleasure through entire my body but the second it’s over I know that you won’t be happy that I disobeyed you. She looks straight at you as she sits up from between my legs and I can see my juices over her chin.

“Sorry, Sir,” I say, looking down, still breathless.

“I didn’t want to have to punish you tonight.” You sound disappointed and I can’t bring myself to look up at you so I look at her instead. She watches you walk around the bed towards her. You take her face in your hands as you kiss her, tasting my juices on her lips.

“Good girl,” you say to her. I’m hit with intense jealousy; I’m your good girl, not her. I get the feeling that you said it just to add to the punishment I know I’m about to receive.

“Lie down,” you tell her.

She obeys immediately and I watch you climb on top of her, kissing her as you take her wrists and pin them above her head. I can see her pushing her hips up towards yours and you push her back down, pressing her into the bed with the weight of your body. You move slightly and then watch her face as you slide your cock inside her. She moans quietly.

I watch you fuck her, watch her writhing underneath you and reach my hand down, sliding my fingers over my clit. My pussy is so wet I can feel it dripping down to my arse. I bring my other hand down, smearing my juices as I push a finger into my arse and slide it in and out rubbing my clit with my other hand. I’m still watching you both and feel myself getting dangerously close again so I slow down and then stop, not daring to come again without your permission. I hear her underneath you, getting more and more breathless, her moans getting louder.

You slide your cock out of her and let go of her wrists. Leaning up above her to the head of the bed you pull out the ropes that you’ve tied me down with many times. You secure her wrists and pull her down the bed, leaving the ropes taut and her arms stretched above her to each corner of the bed. You look over at me for the first time since I disobeyed you and I feel my heart rate increase.

“Here,” you command as you step off the bed. I stand in front of you and brush my hair back with one hand gently and then pull my head back with a handful of my hair in your fist.

You push me down onto my knees in front of you and make me suck your cock clean.

MelanyeLopez01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyeLopez01

I can taste her on you, her juices mixed with your pre-cum. You know I always enjoy sucking your cock, but this is rougher than usual. You have both your hands in my hair forcing my head back and forth as you thrust to the back of my throat making me gag. My eyes are streaming, mascara running down my face but you don’t ease off. You push harder and further until your cock is in my throat. I’m gagging and I can’t breathe but you keep thrusting. I want to please you so I’m doing everything I can to not push you back to take a breath and just when I’m about to, you stop and let go of my hair. I collapse onto my heels, my breath heavy and ragged. Without giving me time to catch my breath, you tell me to get onto the bed between her legs.

“Get on all fours, arse in the air.” you tell me, “Make her cum. And do not move.’

I look at her as I move between her legs and she smiles at me, relieved I think to be able to come soon. I smile back, though I know I don’t enjoy going down on other girls. Which is something you know too; all part of my punishment. I run my lips up her thigh towards her pussy and trace my tongue across her labia. She’s writhing, desperate for more. Her cunt is smooth and wet and I taste her juices, licking everywhere apart from her swollen clit trying to tease her.

Then I feel the familiar sting on my arse as you bring the studded paddle down, hard. It makes me jump and my breath catches in my throat. Instinctively my hips move downwards and I sit up, forgetting your instructions.

“What did I tell you?”

“You told me not to move, Sir,” I reply, annoyed at myself for disobeying you again.

“So don’t move. Get back down and do as I told you,” you tell me.

I move back to her wet cunt and continue trying to bring her to orgasm. Thankfully it doesn't seem like that will take long; her hips are wriggling beneath me, she’s moaning again and her breathing is fast and short. I’m aware that you are still stood behind me, paddle in hand. You bring it down again, in the same place. It stings more this time but I’m ready for it and don’t move an inch. You stand back, watching us again on the bed. I’m relieved you give me a break from the paddle but know better than to think that you’re done with it. Just when the sting is subsiding you spank me again, three times in quick succession. My legs are shaking but I manage to stay still. My eyes are watering from the pain. I’d have cried out if my mouth wasn't around her clit.

I can hear you moving behind me and then feel something cool pressing up against my arsehole. I can tell that it’s a butt plug as you push it in slowly. It feels uncomfortable at first but I resist the urge to move, desperate to follow your instructions and please you to make up for earlier. As soon as it is all the way in you pick up the paddle and strike me again. Twice, three times, four, five, six. Not as quickly as last time but a steady beat on my arse. It stings so much and I struggle to keep still but luckily she asks you then if she can cum.

“Not yet,” you say, pitting us against each other with conflicting commands. I try harder now to make her climax and disobey you. You’re still behind me with the paddle and I’ve lost count now of how many times you’ve spanked me. I can tell that she is still close and she asks again.

“Please, may I cum, Sir?”

“No,” you say, without losing the rhythm of the paddle on my buttocks.

I press my tongue firmer on her clit as I flick it across and she squirms beneath me. Unable to hold back anymore, she lets go, her thighs closing slightly trapping my face against her. Her body shakes, her arms pulling against her restraints and she moans loudly. I sit up, breathing hard with her juices over my lips.

An hour later we’re in bed together. I lay there, savouring the way my body feels after you’ve used me. You saw her out into a taxi home not long ago, so it’s just us.

“Good girl.” you whisper wrapping your strong arms around me and pull me into you as we go to sleep.

Published 
Written by BlueEyedBelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments