Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please Sir

"Rachel never followed school rules"

16
7 Comments 7
33.7k Views 33.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
It had been a normal day in school when the Headmaster had summoned me too this office that afternoon and thats when the nerves set in. Girls had been called into his office before at random and came out different, they came out and refused to speak of what happened. Rumors spread that he was using the cane on girls to keep them in line during his uniform check and if he found anything wrong it was a swift thwack with the cane to the knuckles. So when my name was called out I became very nervous and sick with anticipation of what was to come.

The afternoon classes began but I was not to attend them, I was to hurry my perk bottom to the Headmasters office and wait to be seen. Oh god, a uniform check was all I could think while I waited outside his door. I had never been good at keeping in line with the uniform, skirts were to be knee length, with fully button blouse and suitable underwear. But today of all days, my skirt was balancing up at my upper thighs which was easily fixed but the panic that set in, I was not wearing the right panties. The thong I had on almost seemed to tighten around my waist at the thought and the sweat began to break on my forehead.

Sitting shaking with nerves I pulled down my skirt to my knees, buttoned up my blouse so my breasts were not on show in the lacy pink bra which, until now I had not noticed could be seen through the blouse clearly. I felt like I had to get up and run for my life but before I had a second chance to consider it I heard his voice calling me in,

"Please come into my office Rachel," his caused a certain stir in my body as it ran through my body down to my vagina and I felt a sudden surge. Standing up I walked into his office and closed the door after me, the Headmaster was standing with his back to me at his table. My eyes wandered over his long lean body and I swallowed hard. He had always been a very good looking man with those chocolate brown eyes and his strong torso which showed very well in his suits. I walked forward standing my distance between him, when he turned around I felt my heart skip a beat. He had always been my huge teacher crush and being in an all girl boarding school, you needed someone to think about on lonely nights.

"Uniform check Rachel. Stand straight please, head held high and legs slightly ajar." He commanded as he lifted what looked like the cane from his table, my legs felt like jelly as I stood as commanded. Being told what to do actually made me feel excited being on show for him like that I could feel my body respond to the rush of excitement my nipples felt all of a sudden very sensitive. He stood in front of me waiting for me to do as I was told, those brown eyes stared at me, it was like he was exploring my soul and I felt exposed and very vulnerable but it made me excited.

He lifted his cane and he ran the tip of it down my cheek very slowly and began to tut at me and he shook his head, "Make-up, does it say anywhere in the school rules make-up was allowed?" His voice was stern, and it caused my nipples to stir, the way the cane felt on my skin I could only imagine it on my firm bottom. The thoughts swam in my mind and I could feel my thong starting to become wet, my juices were starting to leak. The cane made its way down to the buttons of my blouse and yet again he began to tut and shake his head,

"The bra is not suitable now is it? I can see it very clearly through your blouse! That won't do will it now?"

"..-No." I whimpered the excitement raising in my body as this began to become more of a turn on being spoken too like this.

"No what?" He stared down at me his brown eyes piercing into mine.

"No..-Sir." I muttered under my breath, my vagina was leaking now. I could feel my moist thong stick to my lips and my cilt was starting to swell. He nodded in approval and before I could think he was unbuttoning my blouse exposing my breasts in their price place of my favorite bra. He shook his head as he ran the cane over the top of my breasts and down to my nipples and he gave a gentle tap of the cane on my right nipple causing me to inhale deeply and then he moved it over to my left and repeated the process. My nipples stood on end as the tap of them caused them to arouse up pushing up against the material of my bra. My breathing had become heavier.

The cane was now making its way up my inner thigh and I closed my eyes loving the feel of it on my skin, I did not care that I was wearing a thong anymore all I cared about was the feeling on the soft graze of the cane on my skin. I felt the cane lifting up my skirt to expose my underwear and there was a soft sigh from the Headmaster suddenly.

"A thong Rachel?" He shook his head and moved his hand to the side of my skirt and he unclipped the side of it letting the skirt fall down to my ankles on the floor. His hand remained on my thigh and he wandered his fingers over to the side of the thong on my hip and he grabbed a hold of it and then looked to me, "This is not in the school uniform list now is it," his hand continued over to my public mound and he pressed the palm of his hand against it through my underwear.

"Take these off now, they are not part of the uniform so they must go." He commanded at once and he stood back leaning against the table and waved his hand towards me to hurry up. I stood there exposed, my nipples standing on end that they were visible through the bra. My vagina dripping wet, I moved my hands down to my hips and I grabbed a hold of my thong and I brought it down my legs to my ankles then stood up straight looking at him.

"Thats better isn't it? See this is what happens when you don't stick to the rules. Now for your punishment, bend over the table now." Again as the command was spoken I felt the juices start to reach down to my little asshole and down my thighs. I waddled over to the table trying not to trip of my thong and I leaned over the table. The thought of the cane on my skin made me very honry and excited, I wanted to feel the burn of the cane on my skin. I heard him walk up behind me and I felt him grab my blouse on my shoulders and pull it off my body then with a swift movement on his part my wrists were tied with my own blouse behind my back.

KimberlyTaylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyTaylorr

A soft groan escaped my lips it was like one of my dreams.

I pushed my firm bottom up into the air and I felt his palm gently caress my bottom and then a few seconds later I felt his hand come down hard on my firm little bottom and I moaned. This happened three times on my right cheek, I could feel the burning feeling and it started to turn to pleasure rushing through my body. Then he moved to my left cheek.

"Do you like that? Being punished you flithy girl?" He asked, his voice was full of lust and I knew he was just as turned on as me.

"Yes!" I moaned out loud as I felt the cane replace his hand on my firm bottom and I groaned in pain at the first hit but when the second one came it became the warm rush of pleasure.

"Yes what, Rachel?" He hit my bottom cheek all of a sudden harder as I had not done as I was told yet again and I cried out in pain suddenly. Again he hit my bottom as hard but the pain was dying down and becoming a numb pleasure.

"Yes Sir," I moaned out loud as the final hit came down on my skin with a final thwack I groaned and breathed in and out heavily. My vagina was dripping wet down I could feel droplets of my juices running down my thighs and I groaned. My cilt was swollen and aching a touch, the feeling in my stomach had become tighter, I needed him. I needed his touch and his cock. And as if he read my mind I heard the zip of his trousers undoing and his hands were between my thighs spreading my legs as far as he could. His fingers slowly started to touch my outer lips letting my wetness soak onto his skin. I felt the head of his cock on the tip of my asshole and my eyes widened, but is cock moved down to my vagina and he slipped the head of his cock inside me. I groaned out loud and then he moved out of me, I cried out in frustration and looked behind me, he was standing his erection was throbbing and he had a smirk on his face.

"Please Sir, fuck me. I need your cock in me, I deserve you to do what you want with me. Please Sir-.." I begged my cilt swelling the extreme and my stomach tightening more as I wanted to cum, I needed too this was torture. My begging seemed to be enough for him because he pushed my head back around by grabbing the nape of my neck and making me look forward. Holding onto the nape of my neck and without warning his cock was deep inside of me, I screamed in pleasure as I felt his cock push my walls open taking me. His cock pushed in fully and he began to fuck me hard, his balls slapping and his hips slapping against my ass. My vagina ached with pleasure feeling his cock deep inside my rubbing on my g-spot. His hand moved from the nape of my neck to my hair and he grabbed a fistful and pulled my head backwards making me look at him, his cock still roughly taking me hard and fast. Letting go of my hair my head fell forward and I screamed out loud, my moans sounded like animal sounds.. The hand which held my hair had moved down to my cilt and he pressed his finger to the side of my swollen cilt and pushed it and then as I began to shake suddenly the pleasure building up I knew I was close to climax. He continue to tease my cilt never touching the swollen cilt itself only around it.

"Please Sir, please can I cum? Make me cum, please sir." I whimpered in pleasure, the words breathless and hard to force out as his cock pushed deeper into me making my insides grip his cock tightly. He moved his finger on to my cilt then and he didn't need to rub hard it was the slightly rub on the cilt and my body exploded, it was nothing like I felt before I let go and my climax reached breaking point and I let a scream out. His hand moved around clasping over my mouth while the other kept on my cilt, I came hard beneath him and I couldn't control it, it was bliss. As my body calmed down he moved himself out of me and looked down at me, my body lying still on the table.

"Get on your knees. You are going to suck my cock now." He bemused and he watched me not daring to take his eyes off me as I lowered myself to my knees, my make-up was running down my face due to sweat. My bra was sitting down my breasts due to the rubbing of the table, letting my nipples poke out and my vagina throbbed and ached from my orgasm. I watched as he stood in front of me and I went to move my hands to only remember I was tied up so I moved my mouth to the head ofhis cock. I felt his hand move into my hair grabbing it tightly and then he began to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth I closed my mouth as tightly as I could over his huge cock. He began to mouth fuck me, my spit was dripping down my chin as I tried to swallow but it only made me choke. I moaned on his cock as he took my mouth owning it and he stared down at me making me look him in the eyes and I could see he was trying to hold back as long as possible. His hand kept a tight hold of my hair and he forced his cock down into my mouth to the back of my mouth, I tried not to choke I eased myself to allowed his length down my throat. I could feel his cock throb in my mouth, but I was his to use and own.

He pushed my face away from his cock with my hair and he made me look up at him and then with his other hand he took a hold of his cock and began to pump his cock, pushing the foreskin backwards and forwards. His eyes never left mine, as he continued to rub himself off he suddenly began to tense his hand tightened in my hair and with a huge groan from his lips his cum fired out of his cock straight to my face. My eyes closed as I felt the warm liquid pouring down my nose and over my eyelids. I opened my mouth letting some of the cum drip into my mouth and I licked my lips tasting his goodness and I bit my lip. As the cum dripped down my face I opened my eyes to look up at him and he was doing g his zipper up again and then he straighted himself, wiped the sweat off his head and looked down at me.

"You may return to your classed when you are fixed up. I expect you to follow the school rules of uniform Miss Rachel or you will find yourself back into my office. Understand?" And with that he turned on his heel and left the room closing the door behind him.

"Yes sir.." I muttered as I sat there cum soaked and aching with pleasure and satisfaction. I was never one to play by the rules anyway.
Published 
Written by ObedientGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments