Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasing her

"how i please my lady and her lover"

2
4 Comments 4
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
It always happens this way; I get home from work before my Lady does, put some thought into what to make for dinner and prepare it. Then I go and prepare my self; a shave and shower to remove all signs of the day, paying special attention to the hair around my penis and scrotum. I also give myself a 5-litre enema with warm soapy water that has a trace amount of Her favourite analgesic so that when things get a little rough the pain will not be overpowering.

After the enema and shower I make my way to our closet to pick out something to wear for the evening. This is not one of the "gee what should I wear" moments but rather " if I put this on will She be happy with me?" I take a black leather harness off the hook and slide it over my head and shoulders. The roller buckle fits just in the hollow of my solar plexus, next comes the shroud and collar for the penis and scrotum; this is somewhat like a chastity harness in so much as I can't access myself so that I can relieve the pressure that will build up this evening.

When the shroud is completely attached and pulled tight I next take out a set of wool-lined cuffs for my ankles. They are about 10 cm wide and have 2 D-rings on them as well. They go over a pair of smoke grey nylons that show off the well-shaped legs that kilometres of cycling have sculpted. There is a matching pair of cuffs for my wrists that are affixed as soon as the ankles are done.

Now that I have my evening wear on I go about setting up the items that She requires. A complete setting of china on the table with silverware and crystal; In the living room, a riding crop and paddle for those moments when I do not come up to her expectations. The bedroom has a few items that are also laid out, an inflatable penis gag, black PVC hood that has two holes for the nose and a zipper for the mouth and a big black latex dildo set-up in Her strap-on harness.

I take one look around the house and try to think of anything that I have missed, nothing crosses my mind, so I light some candles and slide the pop can sized plug in my butt. I wait on my knees by the front door until She comes home, this is so that when She comes through the door I can kiss Her feet and thank Her for letting me be Her's. Tonight turns out a little different, as She has brought a friend home with Her. I am told to offer the same greeting to our guest and quickly set another place at the table. At this, I shuffle over and kiss the loafers of our guest. I am not able to see their face as the collar that I have on is keeping my head bent forward in a submissive posture. There are no words exchanged as I crawl out of the room and add the required items to the table.

Within a few minutes I have finished the table and am required to attend my Lady in the living room. When She is home I am not allowed to walk upright but have to crawl on my hands and knees like a dog. This posture still did not allow me to see who our guest was; the fact that their face was planted in my Lady's pussy also limited my vision. She motioned me to sit by Her head and watch how one is supposed to eat pussy. The person who was eating Her was giving Her their all as She was bucking off the chesterfield and really fucking their face. I watched with rapt attention as this person continued to give my Lady a most enjoyable ride. It was when they finished that I discovered that the person in my Lady's lap was a most wonderful looking young lad as he looked up at Her in some sort of animalistic stupor and then looked at me with disdain for even being there!

Now that their coupling was over, I was directed to serve dinner for the two of them, this directive was accented by a smack across my bare ass with the riding crop. I quickly left the room and served up their food. I ate mine from the bowl at my Lady's feet and waited for them to finish theirs. The conversation they had over dinner was based on the work they do together-bond trading-and of little to no interest to me but I needed to pay attention as I was always quizzed on this things. There was also some talk about how the evening was to proceed, this was a special evening for them as they had just finished some large-scale sale, made truckloads of money and were in a mood to celebrate. It seemed that my Lady wanted to have me as the entertainment for the evening but the lad had another idea and wanted to get out and party the night away.

SarahThompsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahThompsson

After a few moments of discussion it was as my Lady wanted and we stayed in! I was told to clean the table and meet them in the living room.

By the time I got back to the living room the young man was naked and had my Lady wrapped around his not so small penis. She was giving him a sloppy and very noisy cock sucking and this got me excited. Seeing me in Her peripheral sight, She stopped and mentioned to the gentleman that I was very adept at fellatio and would he like to try me out. At Her mention of this I got flustered and received a few well-placed smacks with the crop on my leather-covered cock and balls and told to get over and show our guest some manners. Without any hesitation I scuttled over and placed myself between his legs and took his prodigious member in my mouth. The fact that I got flustered had nothing to do with whether or not I gave head, but just the fact that She was giving me this well shaped and very large cock to suck on.

I do love to suck cock and do it extremely well, as this man soon found out. I attacked his shaft with tongue and lips and soon had the entire length wet with my saliva. I pulled my head up to the tip and in one fell swoop took as much as I could down my throat, as it turns out I took the length of it right down to the roots and had his red curly hair in my mouth and nose. This made him moan and he grabbed my head to hold me there for a few minutes. I loved the feeling of being full and rolled my tongue along the underside of his shaft. He soon started to make small pushing movements with his hips and within seconds was pulling the length out and fucking my mouth as if it was a pussy.

This got me very excited and I was sporting a painful erection, which got me a few more swats with the crop. This was to remind me that I was not there for my pleasure but for my Lady's and her guests only. She had gotten Herself in a position where She had complete access to my ass and with the paddle that was on the table preceded to turn my ass a colour of red that usually not seen on the human body. All the while I did not skip a beat on making this cock a lasting experience for both of us. I am not sure why but there was some overwhelming notion that I was supposed to make this one count for something. He was not overly long- about 20 cm or thick either; just that he filled my mouth the right way, and really did not hold back when he was pumping his cock into the depths of my throat.

When my Lady had finished with her administration of pain, She told our young redhead to pull out of my mouth and leave me be for a moment so that I could reflect on the burn of my ass. It was during these reflective moments that I watched Her expertly finish off my blow-job and, then as well, watched Her remove Her clothing and strut down the hall and into our bedroom. She had called out to Eric that if he would to be a dear he would give me another twenty smacks with the paddle; his eyes lit up and picking up the paddle, gave me some more colouring as well as an insane desire for him; all I wanted to do was suck his cock and I am sure he could tell that by the look that I gave him. It was during that look that my Lady came back down the hall and She could tell that there was something starting between the two of us. She told Eric that he had to be a patient boy and soon he could have me for whatever he wanted to do to.

We both stopped a little short as She was wrapped in Her favourite red PVC teddy and stockings with a pair of full-length red gloves; I know these gloves well as She uses them to give me my daily spanking. The right palm has an array of tiny pin like extrusions all over and leaves a very red and burning cheek when She is finished. The vision that She is casting, as a red harlot, is one that She pulls off with ease. I have seen this look before but it still stops me in my tracks, as for Eric he was looking as if he was seeing a woman for the first time-slack jawed and drooling. It took only a second for him to recover but that second spoke volumes and my Lady picked up on it and filed it for future sessions.

Published 
Written by isadore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments