Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure Yourself for Me

"We couldn't get together and she was begging for it."

2
0 Comments 0
16.8k Views 16.8k
987 words 987 words

It was a busy day, I looked forwards to talking to you online when I got home. When I did we got talking and I was saying how I was in desperate need of a shower after blasting through the backwoods in a 4x4 for the afternoon and needing to cum so badly after abstaining for 3 days due to a business trip with a coworker.

I check to see if you're online and smile when I notice you are. Saying hello and explaining my predicament you tell me to go use the showerhead and get off in my shower. I do so and come back in a towel, not bothering to get redressed before sitting back down to talk with you.

You and I talk and then you admit to being horny and needing to get off as well, I suggest we cyber and you agree without a second thought, telling me of the toys you have with you before settling down to wait for my instruction wearing nothing but your panties. I smile and begin by telling you to wait and that you are not allowed to touch yourself unless I tell you.

"With your right hand gently caress the left side of your neck, my slut, linger at your collarbone. Do not touch any lower"

You comply, letting your slim fingers linger just out of reach of your aching breasts, and I smile. After a moment I command you to take your breasts into your hands and fondle them, not touching your aching nipples. Your breath catches a bit and you feel your heart rate speed.

"Twist your nipples" I type and you moan gently at the pleasure-pain created by the motion, nerves seem to connect your achingly erect nipples to your dampening pussy.

"Rub your calves together and on every fifth sqeeze of your tits, twist your nipples" moan lowly as the action of rubbing your calves causes your pussy lips to be rubbed between your thighs, compounding upon the twisting of your nipples. A wet spot has formed in your panties.

"Good girl," I continue after a few minutes, "Now take the larger of the soft brushes you have and trace your breasts."

"Yes mistress" you reply, "Do I still stay away from my nipples?"

I smile as my own pussy dampens, "Yes"

You feel the soft bristles and trail them over your breasts, avoiding the nipples until I intterupt you from the computer. "Now, trail the brush down the column of your throat, down between your breasts before flicking it over each nipple once, and once only my pet."

As you finish I tell you to take up the smaller brush in place of the large one you've been using. "Spread your thighs for me, my pet, and trace your inner thighs from knee to three inches below your pussy, no higher."

I ask if you're getting wet and you reply "Oh yes, mistress, very very wet"

The small brush is ordered to trace the juncture of your thighs and hips, avoiding all but the edge of your panties.

milfmolly05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
milfmolly05

Your panties are nearly soaked by now and I order you to put the clothespins beside you onto your erect nipples.

You gasp at the slight pain and I tell you to stand, turning your curvy ass to the computer and webcam to strip the panties from your bountiful body.

"Yes mistress" you type before stripping the lacy nothing from your hips, exposing a dripping pussy to the camera and my eyes. My mouth waters for a taste and I shift in my towel.

I make you retake your seat on the bed and use the larger brush to trace your pussy lips, and I order you to punish yourself by sqeezing the clothespins on your nipples anytime you touch anything but your pussy lips with the brush.

"Yes mistress" comes your response and I smile, reveling a bit in the power and control I have over you.

"Put down the brush and take the smaller dildo and place it inside you,  do not touch it after it is inside you" I watch as you push the small purple penis into your dripping pussy.

You gasp and your pussy gushes even more juices, I smirk and watch as you fight not to play with the object within your aching hole.

"Now remove the clothespins and play with your tits, all of them" I order and you obey glad to be able to touch any of your aching pulsing body.

"Now pull the dildo almost all the way out, then shove it back. Now go back to your tits." I order, "You cannot cum without my permission, my pet."

You do as I ask and feel your pussy quivering around the dildo begging to come.

"Remove the small dildo and replace it with your bigger one, my pet, then stroke yourself twice with it."

You tell me after you finish the strokes and i tell you to sit up with the dildo deep inside your pulsing wet walls. I watch as you writhe upon the toy buried inside your sopping walls.

"When you come close, you must tell me, my pet" I remind you gently as you gasp on the toy.

"I'm so close, mistress!" you type frantically.

"Lie back on the bed with your pussy to the camera," I reply, "Then use swift strokes and make yourself come for me"

Your full lips part in orgasmic bliss as you come. Writhing around the toy buried to the hilt in your pussy, your juices squirting towards the camera testimony to the strength of your orgasm, and I orgasm in response, my own juices coating the dildo buried in my own pussy.

"I only wish you had been with me physically mistress," you type when you've recovered and cleaned yourself up a bit.

"As do I." I reply, repeating this last aloud, "as do I."

Published 
Written by iauraha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors