Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poker Game

5
0 Comments 0
19.6k Views 19.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
The young woman had finished bathing, dressing, and putting on her makeup, and she was ready to leave for work. She stepped out of her bathroom and was confronted by a tall man she had never seen. She was frightened and about to try to run when another man appeared, a man she knew and despised, her nearest neighbor who lived a half mile down the gravel, country road that wound its way within a thick forest.

The man she did not know turned to the neighbor and nodded. "She'll do," he said.

For a moment the girl was insulted. She'll do? she thought. She knew she was hot and that men lusted for her wherever she went.

The men came toward her, she cringed and tried to back up, but she knew there was no escape. She wondered what the man meant by She'll do, what she would do for. She could guess, and it frightened her. She feared pain, and she didn't want to be hurt, and though she was highly sexual and always aroused, she didn't relish the idea of being raped, except in fantasy where she liked it very much.

Each man gripped an upper arm, and they walked her out of the house and into a pickup truck, sandwiched between the two big men.

"Where are you taking me?" she whimpered.

"Shut up," the unknown man said.

"Down to my house," her neighbor said. "I'm having a little party, and I need a hostess to Serve."

The girl noticed the accent on Serve, and it scared her.

"A poker game," her neighbor said. "You're the entertainment."

"You're the pot," the other man said. "Course if I don't win... I'm taking you anyways."

"Every ways," her neighbor l aughed maliciously.

They dragged her into her neighbor's rough cabin, one he built of stolen materials, it was rumored. Not that he had no money--he was an over privileged rich kid with a hefty trust fund--the kind of kid who grew up getting, or taking, whatever he wanted, including drugs, booze, and most of all, women.

There were six men in all, and they crowded around the girl, checking her out, squeezing her breasts and buttocks, and one man spanked her hard through the cloth of her dress and panties, which, she thought thankfully, were still on.

They let her keep her clothes on, at first, but they made her bring beer, whiskey, and food, and they took pleasure in ordering her back and forth between the kitchen and poker table, running her ragged and making her obey.

The men got drunker and drunker, and the unknown man who came to get her at her house was the first to go under her dress. He had just won a big pot, and he rewarded himself further by pulling the girl to him, her back against him, and reaching under her dress, sliding his hand up her thigh until he reached her pussy, cupping a handful of if it in his meaty paw, and squeezing repeatedly, making the girl cry out and try to get away--or not--she wasn't sure what she wanted.

Regardless, his grip was strong, and he masturbated the sexy girl, until she managed to break free. He laughed. The other men did too.

"Five card draw, jacks or better to open," one man announced and stated dealing the next hand.

After each hand was over the winner got the girl and took his turn with her, lifting her dress, repeatedly pulling down her panties, until one man took them off and cast them aside. One man spanked her, but the unknown man who had taken her from her home, the biggest and strongest of the men at the poker game, the dominant male, made the spanking stop before long. "We won't go too far," he warned.

"We ain't going to fuck her?" another man asked.

"No!" the big man said with a warning stare. "We won't fuck her," he stated forcefully, and he looked at the girl.

She hated him, but she loved him at that moment, for she knew he was her protector, the only force between her not being hurt and being abused and then forcefully raped. She mouthed thank you.

He glared back.

The girl sensed that on some level the man was kind, or at least considerate, at least she thought he might be, but that he wanted to dominate and control her, to expose her, toy with her, and give her to his friends to play with but only up to a point. Still, she felt vulnerable. She was vulnerable, for she had no idea if the big man might change his mind and she would become the object of fulfillment in a six man gang bang. She wondered if at the end of this ordeal he would take her for himself and if he would hurt her.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

She didn't want to be hurt, but the men stripping and feeling her, all over, and even the spanking she got, made her horny. If the man wouldn't hurt her she wanted him to fuck her, but only him and definitely not her slimy neighbor whom she hated.

She wound up being stripped naked and felt up, and she had to continue to bring food and drink as the men required, continuing to serve them at their whims.

One man started to put his fingers in her, but the big man stopped him. "You're hands aren't clean," he said. The woman was thankful.

"How a finger about up her ass?" the man asked.

The big man looked at the girl and raised his eyebrows in question.

"Please, no," the woman begged.

The big man shook his head No, and the other man backed off, but he gave the girl a heavy handed smack on her thigh, which made her jump away and squeal delightfully. The men, including the big man, laughed.

The girl scowled at the big man. He raised his finger and shook it warningly. The girl bowed her head, submissively.

The evening ended, and all the men, except for her neighbor and the big man, left to go home and jerk off, fantasizing about ramming their hard cocks into the pussy of the sexy woman they had ogled and felt up all evening.

The girl's neighbor unzipped his fly, but the big man grabbed him and roughly threw him onto a chair. "Fuck you," the neighbor said.

"If you ever touch her I'll come back and kill you," the big man said.

The big man left, taking the girl to his car and bringing her back to her home. He took her inside. "You're going to fuck me," he said.

"I want to," the girl said. "But please don't hurt me."

"I won't. But get down on your hands and knees and beg."

"Okay," she whimpered.

The girl got down on her hands and knees, looked up at the big man, pleadingly, and said, "Please, Sir. Please don't hurt me. I'm afraid."

"You will do everything I say. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"From now on you will call me Master."

"Yes, Sir. Yes, Master. Please don't hurt me."

"I won't hurt you. I'm not that kind of man . But you will obey me!"

"Yes, Master. I will do whatever you tell me, Master, Sir."

"Get undressed."

"Again?" the girl said.

The man laughed, and the girl smiled.

"Wipe that grin off your face!" he ordered.

"I'm sorry, Master, Sir. I'm sorry for being insolent."

"Lie on your bed and spread your legs spread and wait for me."

"Yes, Master. I'll do whatever you tell me."

The girl undressed, again, crawled to her bedroom, crawled up onto the bed, lay on her back and spread her legs, and waited.

After awhile the big man came in. He had four lengths of rope in his hands.

The woman looked fearful.

"I told you I won't hurt you, but I am going to tie you to the bed."

The girl wasn't reassured, but she allowed the man to tie her feet and hands to the bed, not that she had a choice. She watched and waited as he undressed. His penis was thick, erect, and waved as he walked toward her. She knew it would be in her, soon, but she was swollen, wet, and ready.

He kneeled between her legs, fit his penis to the hot wet entrance of her vagina, and slowly worked his way in, until he was all the way up inside the girl.

She was breathing hard and trying to move so the penis would go in and out of her, but the man held her hips, so she couldn't. "Thank me first," he said, "for not letting those assholes fuck you and for putting my penis in you now, you horny slut."

"Thank you Master," the girl said. "Thank you so much for not letting those men hurt me or be in me, Master. I hate them... And don't call me slut."

The big man nodded. "You're right he said. Tell me you love me."

"I do. I love you. I really do."

"Master."

Master," the girl repeated, obediently.

"You're a good girl. I love you too."

"Thank you Master. I'll do whatever you want, Master."

"Yes, you will."

The big man let go of the girl's hips and fucked her until she cried out with her first orgasm. Then he took his turn and filled her with semen, over and over again throughout the night.

Published 
Written by MattDyne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors