Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

punishing My slaves

4
2 Comments 2
17.1k Views 17.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
 I came home from work at the usual time, not merely expecting but demanding my little sluts be lined up just inside the door.  Let me take a moment to explain myself.  I am in my forties, over six feet tall, and a large man.  I am a Dominant, a slave owner, a Master.  You can take your pick of which term to use, I don't care, titles mean little, and the titles others use mean even less.  What matters in life is being obeyed.  Unquestioning, unflinching obedience is what makes me happy. 
 So here I stand in front of the door, and from the sounds inside I know that my slaves are not doing as they are supposed to.  I can hear them making noise, and I should hear nothing.  It would seem that after our last little "episode", the punishments were not harsh enough. 
 I open the door quietly, and slowly move into the doorway into the living room.  What I see there is of no great surprise to me.  Billy, my male slave, is kneeling on the floor, sitting on his heels, with his arms behind him propping him up.  His glorious cock would normally be proudly displayed in this position, except that Christine, my female whore, has it buried balls deep in her mouth.  I can hear her slurping on it, sucking it hard, like she likes to suck me.  Billy's eyes are rolled back in his head, which is no surprise again, as Christine is an amazing little cocksucker.  Both are currently oblivious to my presence, and I can see that Billy is getting close to cumming down her hot throat.  I watch as his breathing deepens, his eyes squeeze shut and open spasmodically, and over it all, I can hear her low moaning as she slurps and sucks on his rock hard cock. 
 I picked both my little whores for their sex drive, they both love nothing more than fucking and being fucked.  Billy keeps his head hair very short and his pubic hair is completely gone, just like Christine. 
 oh, it's time, his hips are bucking into her mouth.  She's sucking him so hard now.  Billy begins grunting, and her moans deepen as he starts to dump his seed into her throat
 It is then I clear my throat loudly.  Her eyes fly open and her mouth comes off his spurting cock, spraying cum in her face and hair, down her neck.  Meanwhile, while his cock is hosing cum all over the place, Billy is trying to get to his feet, but having a tough time finding his balance, the orgasm is so overpowering.  It is so difficult not to smile at the comical sight.  I force myself to put on a stern face, glaring at the two of them and pointing to my feet. 
 They both crawl dutifully to my feet, and I can see that Billy's cock is still draining and drooling his cum across the carpet.  It's not a problem, one of them will be licking that off the carpet soon.
 "What the fuck are you two whores doing?" I roar at them.  Their cowering is a trained response.  "Couldn't wait for me to get home, is that it?"
 Billy speaks first.  "is my fault Master, I tricked her."
 "Tricked her into sucking your cock.  Oh do tell me how, this will be good."
 Christine speaks then.  "Is not true Master, I wanted to, you know how I love sucking cock, and when I saw his, I couldn't resist it."
 It's true enough, she loves sucking cock more than anything, except maybe having her sweet little asshole fucked and used.
 "Were the two of you supposed to wait til I got home?"  It's hard to remain angry at them for long.  I picked them for wanting to fuck, to punish them for it, too severely anyway, would make me a tad moronic.
 They both nod furiously, and in unison, "Yes Master"
 "Well, I will have to punish you both for this."
 They lower their heads. 
 "Perhaps I'll call Miss Caroline tonight, and let the two of you watch us fuck."
 They both gasp.  "No Master, please, we hate the idea of another with you, please, anything but that."
 I unzip my pants, and pull out my hardening cock, waving it in front of them.  "Well I hope that blowjob was worth losing this for awhile", I wave it more.
 "Master", Billy speaks, "we will do anything to earn your cock, what do you want us to do, please Master"
 "yes Master", Christine this time.  I can hear her purring, knowing her eyes are on my cock.  "I want and need your cock Master"
 I squeeze my cock, bringing a drop of pre-cum to the tip. 
 "Lick it off whore", waving it in Christine's direction.  Like a good little whore, she jumps at the chance to have another cock in her mouth.  "lick it off there and then lick it against his tongue.  That way he'll know what he won't be tasting anytime soon."
 I can see Billy is crushed, but anxious at the same time.  Christine slowly and languidly licks against the tip of my cock, and I can feel her shiver as she does so.  The poor little cunt can nearly cum from putting a cock in her mouth.  She makes sure she gets every little bit of my pre-cum, then turns and pushes her tongue into Billy's mouth, making sure he gets a good taste of Master.  Like the little whore he is, once again his eyes roll back in his head at my taste.  They kiss for a few moments, each languishing in the sensations of what is going on.  Then they slowly part.
 By now my cock is rock hard and ready to fuck.
 Walking over to my toy box, my cock swinging back and forth, I dig out my riding crop and look over my shoulder at my huddled slaves.  I'm going to beat the shit out of both of them.  They knew better than to not be kneeling by the door waiting for their Master.
 I walk back over and walk slowly around my kneeling huddled property, the crop slapping the palm of my left hand repeatedly.  I can see them jerk at the sound of the crop slapping flesh.  They know it's coming, they long for it, they hunger for it.  I slap Billy across the upper back with the crop, not too hard, but hard enough for him to know he has displeased me.  He is caught by surprise and yelps in startled pain.
 "That's right you little bitch, hope that blowjob was worth it."
 "No Master, I'm a bad little slut.  I deserve to be punished."
 I can see him arch his back, and lower his upper body, presenting more of his ass for beating.  Like I would give that little bitch the satisfaction.  Instead, I look at the living room floor.
 "You made a mess little boi, now lick up the cum you spilled on my carpet."  I swat him across the upper back again for emphasis.  "Now bitch."  It amuses me to watch him eat his cum from the carpet fibres.  you can almost hear him moan as he laps up his cold cum from the carpet.  Watching him search around for each drop, his ass high in the air.  Watching him like that I want to grab his hips and fuck him good.  To feel his tight little asshole gripping my cock.

SinyMoore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinyMoore

to listen to him moan out Master over and over.  Begging to be fucked harder.  My little Christine bitch under him, sucking the tip of his cock like it's the only thing giving her life.  Listening to her moan like a whore as she gobbles his cock.
 Billy looks up at me with a wide smile of pride on his face.  "Done Master, licked it all up like You told me to."
 "Good boi, but your punishment has only begun."
Published 
Written by Bane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments