Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punizione

15
10 Comments 10
12.2k Views 12.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words
“You’re a fucking asshole!” she screams at me, her voice peppered with venom.

I sternly stare at her, wait a moment and calmly reply, “I’m the asshole?”

She drops her head and her eyes stare blankly at the floor. Her shoulders slump forward and she nervously fidgets with her fingers. She knows to remain silent and wait for me to finish what I have to say to her.

I calmly continue, “You go out and fuck some wannabe badass, douchebag. And I’m the asshole?”

She lifts her head ever so slightly, bursting at the seams to plead her case. She knows she is not allowed to speak till I give her permission to. My stern stare made that perfectly clear to her. She fights back both tears and sobs.

“What if you got hurt, Elizabeth?” I ask her. The genuine concern is unmistakable in my voice.

Held back tears flow down her reddened cheeks. She begins to sob uncontrollably. I fight back my own urge to take her in my arms and let her cry for as long as she needs to. Let her shed as many tears as it takes, to purge herself of the torment inside her.

“You promised that you would come to me first, if you ever wanted to fuck someone else. Not after the fact. I do thank you for owning up to it, Elizabeth. We agreed that I would meet with them and make a decision. Your safety is always my first concern. I am not angry with you, I am angry and hurt at what you have done,” I continue.

I remain silent for a few moments and then say to her, “You may speak now.”

Her voice cracks and changes pitch with each word. Her reply is filled with long pauses and sobs, “I’m so sorry. You were away for two weeks. We all got so drunk at Chrissy’s birthday party... I’m so sorry. It took longer for him to put on the condom, than to finish.”

“Well, at least you practiced safe sex. I know you are very sorry, Elizabeth. Now you have a choice to make. Either you agree to the punishment or we end it,” I reply. “Call me when you have made your decision,” I turn and make my way to her door.

In a small voice, Elizabeth cries out after me, “Please don’t go. I’m so sorry.”

I stop at the door, my hand on the door knob and my forehead against the door.

“You hurt me a lot,” I reply, and leave.

The punishment she has to agree to is harsh. She has to find someone to be my sub for a session. She has to watch, seated in a chair. If she gets out of the chair before I decide the session is over, I will end our almost five year relationship.

On the elevator ride down to the lobby of her condo my mind wanders to when we met.

I met Elizabeth at work. She did a summer internship with the company I worked at. She was twenty two, in her last year of university. I was forty years old and had been divorced for five years. Her beauty struck me the first time I saw her. A tall, slim brunette, with a fire in her eyes that begged to be fed.

She was, and still is, a notorious flirt. At a company night out that summer, I was at the bar watching her dance with Chrissy. Elizabeth noticed me staring at her. She walked up to me and asked me to dance with her. I thanked her for the invite and politely informed her I don’t dance. She looked me in the eye, smiled and called me a pussy. I smiled back at her and offered to assist her with refining her manners. She didn’t flinch and dared me to try. I was expecting her to turn and walk away. She just stood there and glared at me. Waiting to see who would look away first. I felt my cock twitch. I lifted my glass of scotch to her lips and growled at her to drink it. Her eyes darted to the glass. I lifted the glass and watched her swallow the scotch in one gulp.

She shivered and her face scrunched up, as if she had just sucked on a lemon. I waited till she looked at me again, and told her to take her ass back to all the little boys that were jerking off over her, and her friends. She replied, fuck you, please and thank you. And that she was staying with me until we had a shot of tequila together. She ordered two tequilas. Brushed her hair off her right shoulder and asked that I lick her neck and pour salt on it. You know how to drink tequila, don’t you? She mocked. I told her I was rubbing off on her, she at least said please and thank you this time.

I took the salt shaker in my left hand and grabbed a fist full of her hair in my right hand. Slowly I pulled, tilting her head to the side. Keeping my eyes locked on hers. I leaned in and slowly sunk my teeth into her exposed neck. Licking and sucking her soft flesh into my mouth. She moaned. I poured salt on her glistening skin and bit into it and sucked the salt into my mouth. I downed the tequila and put the lemon slice in the empty glass. I don’t like lemon, I told her.

My turn, she purred to me. Her hands shot to my chest and she unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt. She ran her hands over my chest, digging her fingers into my thick muscles. Chrissy came up behind her and pulled her away by her arm, saying something about the little girl’s room. Elizabeth followed her, walking backwards and smiling at me. I winked at her and blew her a kiss. She turned to Chrissy and said something. Chrissy nodded. Elizabeth walked back to me, put her hands on my chest and kissed my lips. To be continued, she whispered in my ear, turned slowly and walked away.

That fire still burns in her eyes.

I get in my car, light up a cigarette and watch the sun slowly disappear into the lake. I drive home and go to bed.

I wake up Saturday morning before my alarm goes off. I don’t bother to focus my eyes and see what time it is. I reach over and slide the plastic button to, “Alarm Off”. I take a shower, put on a pair of shorts and head to my kitchen to make coffee. Before the water starts to boil, my cell phone vibrates and chimes. I pick it up and look at the lit screen. It’s Elizabeth calling. I swipe the screen and put the phone to my ear.

“Good morning, Elizabeth.”

I hear her breathe out a long sigh of relief, before she replies and asks, “Good morning, luv, how are you?”

I can picture her twisting and biting her bottom lip and holding her phone with both hands, tight against her ear.

“I’m okay. Just making coffee,” I reply and ask her how she is holding up.

“I feel like shit. I miss you so much,” she answers.

“I miss you too,” I reply.

Another sigh of relief escapes her.

“Chrissy will do it,” she announces.

“Very well, when?” I ask.

“Your place, tonight,” she struggles to get the words out.

Hearing her own words as they leave her lips, hits Elizabeth hard. It has become real, she struggles to accept it. A quick sob and the back of her hand wiping her nose, she regains her composure.

“Elizabeth, are you sure you want Chrissy to be the one?” I ask her.

“I’m sure. She’s my best friend. We’ve always been there for each other. And, I don’t think I could forgive anyone else. I just wish she wasn’t so fucking eager and happy about it,” she forces a small chuckle as she answers.

I laugh out loud at her comment. I can picture Elizabeth smile, knowing she made me laugh.

A moment of silence passes and she asks me, “Are you still hurt and mad at me?”

I exhale and reply, “Of course I am still hurt. And I am not mad at you, I am angry at what you did,” I wait a few seconds and add, “But, not as angry as yesterday.”

Under her breath, Elizabeth whispers, “I am so sorry.” Not meant for me to hear, she is thinking out loud.

“Do you still love me, Gil?” Elizabeth asks. Her words are filled with a deep urgency.

Immediately I reply, “Of course I still love you. Never doubt that Elizabeth. You are my world. I love you madly.”

Through a sob and a small laugh, she replies, “Good, because I love you madlier.” She chuckles and adds, “And I don’t care if madlier isn’t a real word. I love you madlier.”

We stay on the phone, silent, for minutes.

I break the silence and tell her to be at my place around eight.

Elizabeth and Chrissy arrive a few minutes before eight. I open the door and greet them with a smile. Elizabeth bolts towards me and throws her arms around my neck and kisses me long and hard. Sucking my tongue into her mouth and moaning as she presses hard against my body. As if she wants to be absorbed into my body.

She holds on to me a few minutes and then pulls away.

“Hello Chrissy, you sure you are up to this?” I ask her.

She hugs me and kisses my cheek. Then replies, “Yes I am, and just so you know, I had to promise Elizabeth I would hate every minute of it. So don’t take it personally.”

I laugh and assure her I will take no offence. Chrissy is a petite blonde slim and fit, and very intelligent. She still looks like a high school cheerleader. She is very pretty, she has a porn star look to her, slim legs, waist and hips. Her eyes are a deep blue and always sparkle. Her breasts are small and perky. She is wearing jean shorts and pink hoodie. She is not wearing a bra. Her hard nipples are clearly visible through her hoodie.

“Upstairs then,” I say and motion her ahead of me.

Elizabeth wraps both her arms around my arm, snuggles up close and walks up to the bedroom with me. She is wearing a pale yellow, short summer dress, and of course, no panties or a bra.

FelishaFoxi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelishaFoxi1

Her breasts are quite large, when she wears a top that exposes her flat belly, they look even large. Her waist is slim and her hips are full, her legs are lean and slender. Her ass is…well, her ass is perfect. A perfect heart shaped ass.

We walk into my bedroom and Elizabeth sits in the chair I had placed against the wall, next to the bedroom door. I take her hands and kiss them, then kiss her lips and smile at her. She smiles back and squeezes my hands tight. I know that she doesn’t want to let go. Her eyes are slightly red and little watery. She is accepting this and trying hard to make me proud of her.

“Sit back and enjoy the show, Elizabeth,” I warmly say to her.

She smiles and nods her head.

I walk over to Chrissy who is sitting on my bed. I take her hand and walk her to the middle of the bedroom, facing Elizabeth. I stand behind her, place my hands on her waist and pull her against me.

“You like the harder side of sex, do you Chrissy?” I ask her.

Chrissy nods yes. Her eyes glued on her best friends eyes. “I like to be manhandled, the rougher the better,” she manages to say.

I reach around her and slowly pull down the zipper of her hoodie.

My other hand grips her waist and pulls her tight ass against the top on my thighs. I bend my knees till my half erect cock is against her ass. She stops breathing, her eyes wide open staring at Elizabeth. Elizabeth smiles at Chrissy and mouths, “It’s okay.”

“Let’s test you shall we, Chrissy?” I smirk.

“Oh god!” she moans out.

I remove her hoodie and throw it on the floor. My hands slide up to breasts, pressing them against her chest. I take both her nipples and pull on them, slowly stretching her breasts away from her chest.

“Now Chrissy, reach back and remove the belt from jeans,” I growl.

“Oh god!” she moans out again.

Her hands reach behind her and search for the belt buckle. One hand finds my growing cock. I let go of one of her breasts and slap it hard.

I growl in her ear, “That’s my cock you’re grabbing. I didn’t give you permission to grab my cock, slut.”

“Fuuuuuck!” Chrissy screams out in pain and pleasure.

She fumbles with my belt buckle as I pull and tug on her nipples. She gets it unbuckled and pulls it free of the loops on my jeans.

“Good girl,” I whisper in her ear.

I take the belt from her hand, fold it in half and force it in her mouth.

“Bite down and don’t drop the belt, Chrissy. If you drop it, I’ll mark your tits and ass with it,” I warn her.

She moans loudly and nods her head. I walk her backwards till I reach my bed. I sit on my bed and slap one of her firm ass cheeks. Chrissy jumps slightly and moans. I reach around and undo her jean shorts. To no surprise, she isn’t wearing panties. I grab the sides of her shorts and pull them down. I slap her ass again and tell her to wiggle her ass till her shorts are around her ankles. The sight of her jiggling firm ass gets me harder. The shorts drop to her ankles and she steps out of them. Her pink flip flops lay underneath her shorts. I take a moment and run my hands up and down her legs. Chrissy moans.

“Now, bend over and spread your ass and pussy for me,” I order her.

Chrissy looks over at Elizabeth, as she bends at the waist and spreads her ass and pussy for me.
Elizabeth’s eyes are not red or watery any more. Her lips are curled into a small smile. She’s learned her role well. She is a sub obeying her Dom’s wishes, and that is what feeds her special desire. That is what feeds the insatiable fire in her eyes. She meets Chrissy’s look and nods to her. I run my fingers up the inside of Chrissy’s thighs. Her pussy is pink, and glistening with her juices.

“You’re almost dripping, Chrissy,” I say to her.

I cup her pussy in my hand and squeeze it hard.

“Fuuuuuck!” she moans out. “Squeeze harder, please!” she begs, between clenched teeth that still hold my belt.

I oblige, I squeeze her swollen pussy lips harder and stretch them in a wide circle. Chrissy spreads her legs wider and squats lower. I let go of her pussy and begin to spank it, flicking my hand upwards to meet her wet pink slit. Each smack is met with a moan from Chrissy. After ten strokes, my fingers and palm are covered with Chrissy’s juices. I increase the tempo and the severity of the blows. Chrissy places her hands on the floor and bends her knees. After twenty slaps, her juices are splashing and sloshing in all directions. I stand up and wrap my left arm around her waist, and pull her side to my leg, holding her pinned to me. I rub her drenched pussy hard, before roughly sliding two fingers inside her.

Chrissy is constantly moaning. Her eyes are glazed over. She’s breathing deep and heavy, spit flies from her mouth, with each exhale. I slide my fingers out of her and begin slapping her pussy again. Quicker and harder now, I’m in a better position to deliver more force. She responds with louder moans, more urgent moans. She is close to cumming. I am enjoying punishing her pussy, the fact that she can take this and cum from it, is making my cock throb.

The loud, wet smacking sound of my hand on her pussy fills the room. It sounds like a machinegun is being fired. Chrissy starts to shake, she drops to her knees, her arms give out and her face is on the carpet. Her head comes off the carpet as she drives her chest hard into the floor. Her legs begin to shake. I am rewarded by a gushing squirt and a banshee like scream, as Chrissy cums.

I let go of her and let her sink into the carpet to recover. I stroke her hair and ask her is she’s okay.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuck, I’m better than okay! Thank the fuck out of you, Sir. That was amazing!” She gasps out, between inhales and exhales.

I stand up and turn to Elizabeth, her eyes are on fire. She stares at me wide eyed and she is breathing heavily. She has her legs pressed together and is gently rocking in the chair. Her eyes dart to the bulge in my pants. She licks her lips as she shifts her eyes to meet mine again. My cock is ready to burst out of my jeans. I narrow my eyes and lower my head. A low growl rumbles in my throat as I point to the floor, at my feet. Elizabeth jumps from her chair, disrobes and crawls on her hands and knees to me. When she reaches me, she lowers her head and places it against my thigh and awaits my next command.

I grab her long dark hair and pull her up to her knees. I rub her mouth over my throbbing cock. When I pull her mouth away from my cock, Elizabeth wastes no time in unzipping my jeans and pulling them down, along with my boxers, to my ankles. She has learned well. I pull her mouth to my balls. She hungrily licks and sucks on them. Taking one at a time into her warm mouth and rolling her tongue over it and then sucking both into her mouth.

I tug on her hair again and she releases my balls and sucks on the base of my cock. She moans and slurps, runs her teeth along the base and half way up the shaft. All the time looking up at me, her eyes locked on mine. I tug her hair again. She slides her tongue along the shaft of my cock, base to tip. Firmly grips it at the base and gently, lovingly kisses the head. She pulls the skin back and slides the tip into her mouth. She works her tongue over the head, slowly, back and forth. Our eyes still locked on each other. I am close to cumming. I am close to feeding my seed to my beautiful Elizabeth.

I let go of her hair, Elizabeth grabs my ass with both hands, inhales deeply and pulls me into her throat. She swallows my cock. Her nose pressed against my pelvis. She shakes her head and pushes forward, making sure all of my cock is attended to, by her mouth. She starts to roll her head in small circles, jerking my cock off with her throat. I explode immediately, Elizabeth swallows each hot spurt of cum my cock feeds her. She waits till I stop shaking to free my cock from her throat. Slowly she pulls her head away from me, still keeping eye contact and smiling at me.

Chrissy breaks the silence, “Can I take your belt out of my mouth now?” she asks.

She was lying on my bed, admiring Elizabeth’s exquisite oral skills.

Elizabeth laughs and I reply, “Yes Chrissy, you may. And thank you.”

“I guess I should leave now,” she says to us.

Elizabeth nudges my leg with her head. I give her my hand and help her up.

“I will let Elizabeth decide, Chrissy,” I reply and smile at her.

We walk to my bed and sit on the mattress.

“We are good now?” I ask Elizabeth.

She hugs me and says, “Yes.”

“Good, it’s done with. We carry on from here. Promise me you will be your normal, troublesome, pain-in the-ass self, Elizabeth,” I grin at her.

Elizabeth crawls over to Chrissy, hugs her and says. “Thank you, Chrissy. I love you so much.”

“Anything for my best friend,” Chrissy replies.

“Gil, I want Chrissy to stay the night. We can do brunch tomorrow, the three of us.” Elizabeth pleads.

“As you wish, yes, of course,” I say to both of them.

“Maybe if you are up to it, we can have some rope play?” She pleads again.

“I am always up for rope play,” I grin.

“Are you up to tying Chrissy and I together and fucking us?” She grins back.

Chrissy and I both stare at Elizabeth and laugh out loud.

“My troublesome, pain-in the-ass, Elizabeth, is back,” I smile. “As you wish, if Chrissy agrees, then yes,” I reply.

“Would love to join in on the fun,” Chrissy grins. 
Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments