Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pure Filth! Part Three

"Alana forces her husband Brandon to share her with three other men."

10
4 Comments 4
11.2k Views 11.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
When she saw Brandon appear in the office door, Liz didn’t recognize him for several seconds. He was white as a sheet, had circles under his eyes, and looked as if he hadn’t slept.

“Mr. Smith, can I have Becky get you some coffee? Something stronger? Maybe she should cancel that conference call…”

Liz had always been attentive. As a paralegal, it was not her job to minister to any of Brandon’s personal needs. That was his secretary’s job. But working with him over the years, she had developed not only a deep respect for him, but a persistent crush. And since her own divorce the year before, she caught herself fantasizing that someday, somehow, despite his happy marriage, Brandon and she….Well, she always cut off these reveries before they became too specific.

“It’s all right, Liz. Just a little insomnia. But I won’t say no to the coffee.”

After getting Becky to go for the coffee—Brandon took it black, no sugar—Liz went over the structure of the trust they were setting up for the Cavendishes. She could see that Brandon was struggling to pay attention to the details. Something had been bothering him for the last few weeks. And whatever it was, it affected his attitude toward her. She sensed a deep longing, a need, when he looked at her. Although he tried not to show it, she could see that he was looking her over and enjoying what he saw. Semi-consciously she had adapted by wearing skirts that were a little tighter, tops that were a little more sheer, and slightly more dramatic eye shadow. Yet Brandon made no move. He seemed somehow paralyzed.

If she had only known the frustrated, yearning sensation that Brandon felt when he inhaled her perfume each morning. His cock started swelling, only to encounter the cruel constraint of the cock-cage that Alana had him wearing under his nicely tailored suits. And today was probably the worst of all for him, because he was within hours of being released from that austere penance.

But at what price? In only a few hours, when he returned home from work, the three male “entertainers” he had hired for Alana would be arriving at their suburban home. She—playing the role of Artemesia, her dark alter-ego—had insisted that it was time to open up the Brandon-Alana couple and to include others in their love-making. Well, not “love-making” really, in their sexual activities.

“Brandon,” she had reminded him that morning at breakfast, “you will finally be out of your device and I will finally let you inside me. It’s been more than a month, and we’re both ready. But you’ve got to accept the condition. I want to make sure that you understand.”

He knew, but couldn’t bring himself to say it.

“Come on, Brandon, if you want to have sex with me, other than jerking off, which is a fun thing, I agree, but I’m sure you want something else too.”

“Yes. I know. I have to share you with a bunch of guys. It’s the only way you’ll agree to, to let me inside you. If that’s what I’ve got to do, that’s what I’ll do.”

Alana kissed Brandon. “You’re such a dear. Kind of a pervert, but a dear.”

While Brandon was fretting about the coming evening, Alana was tingling with excited anticipation. At six feet and two hundred pounds, Brandon was plenty of man for her, and what he had between his legs was also quite satisfactory. But, Alana thought, is one man ever really enough? It isn’t just a question of quantity. There is an infinite variation of qualities, and why should a woman (just because she is married) be forced to sacrifice her chance to enjoy all those delightful differences among men? The powerful, dark, brooding ones, the outgoing, light-hearted, cheerful ones, the slim and agile ones, the massive powerful ones, the chocolate-skinned or the freckled ones, the submissive and the dominant ones? But in her three years of marriage to Brandon, Alana had only had one other man, a one-night stand during a business trip, and she had felt really guilty afterwards.

Now, playing the role of Artemesia and watching score upon score of Brandon’s pornographic videos, Alana’s eyes had been opened! Among her husband’s vast treasure trove there were many videos of men sharing their wives and girlfriends with other men, and there were gang-bang videos of one or two women being serviced energetically by large groups of men. Life is short, she thought, I should seize the occasion while I am “re-educating” Brandon.

Brandon would cooperate, she knew. Most of all because he needed sexual release, and she literally had the key. Only she could unlock the cock-cage that he was wearing and have an orgasm. She had been permitting him orgasms only sparingly, and only when he submitted to her training in the Room of Infinite Night. Now, for the first time, she was going to move their sexual activity out of that room and involve other people. And for the first time, this was going to happen while she was simply being herself, Alana, and not playing the role of dominatrix.

In the week leading up to their first group sex, Alana, as Artemesia, had trained Brandon mercilessly. Night after night she made him come down to the room in the basement, forced him to watch cuckold videos, keeping his cock locked up and denying him any release. As he watched the videos, Brandon’s penis swelled, turning bright pink, but encountered the tight transparent plastic tubing and simply could no longer grow. A tiny amount of pre-cum dripped from his dark cock-head but without providing any satisfaction. Artemesia, meanwhile, was extra sweet, rubbing her bare breasts against his naked back, caressing him all over, and whispering in his ear, “Brandon, in only a few days, the cuckold in you is going to emerge. Won’t it be lovely to see Alana’s holes filled? No condoms, remember? The bare flesh of three strangers’ cocks rubbing deeply into her vagina, her ass, and her mouth? How does that make you feel, you sweet husband?”

This violent stimulation, combined with the enforced chastity, gave Brandon vivid, insanely twisted dreams. In some of them, he was actually holding a stranger’s cock in his hand and guiding it into Alana’s wet pussy! In another, he saw the word CUCKOLD in large black letters being tattooed on his belly just above his cock.

When the appointed evening arrived, Alana finally released Brandon from his chastity device as they dressed to receive their visitors. She wore a simple, tasteful black dress. Brandon had on dress pants and a white button-down shirt. Both waited nervously until the door-bell rang at 7 PM. The men were very punctual.

They introduced themselves: Omar, the tall black one, Kevin, the youngest of them, slim and blond, and Robert, with blue eyes and a shaved head, who seemed to be in charge. Attending to business first, he handed Brandon the receipt for the credit-card charge. This was really rubbing salt into the wound. Why would he have to pay men from an escort service to have sex with his wife? His wife, who was so beautiful that she turned heads every time they were out in public together?

“Here’s the receipt, buddy. Nice present to give your lady friend. What’s the occasion, your wedding anniversary? We get a lot of calls for those?”

Without waiting for an answer from Brandon, Robert joined the others in embracing Alana.

“Here’s the party girl!” said Robert.

“Nice piece of ass,” said Omar, already massaging Alana’s cheeks through her dress.

“Do you guys want a drink?” asked Brandon, not really sure what the etiquette was when you’re welcoming strangers into your house to fuck your wife.

“Later, man,” said Kevin. “When we need to replenish all those fluids, you know what I mean?” He winked.

Alana was already engrossed in kissing Omar. She guided his right hand up to her left breast while he worked her ass with his left.

Kevin and Robert stripped and their equipment was impressively on display. Both were clean shaven. Kevin was circumcised, but Robert was not. Just above Kevin’s cock was tattooed, “Don’t Forget to Swallow.”

Omar stood back from Alana and asked her to pull off her dress. “Show us what you got, babe.”

At this point Alana did something quite unexpected.

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande

Instead of just stripping, she paused. Turning to Brandon, she said, “Do you really want me to do this, sweetheart? Because once I start, you know it’s not going to stop.”

Brandon stood there, more confused than ever about what was gong on. This was Artemesia’s idea—that is, Alana’s idea—not his. Why did she wait until now to ask what he wanted? Of course he didn’t want it! He was looking like a fool, as if he couldn’t satisfy his wife on his own. The three men were staring at him, waiting for the word.

Robert said, “Look, buddy, you’ve already paid for it. If you changed your mind, you’re not getting the money back on your credit card. So you might as well let this horny get what she wants.”

Brandon realized that this was another one of Artemesia’s little twists. She was making him take responsibility, making him ask to be cuckolded. And he knew that if he didn’t say the right thing, there would be hell to pay later on.

“Sure, Alana, it’s what I want.”

“Brandon, you need to be more specific! Exactly what do you want?”

There was complete silence in the living room while Brandon forced the words out of his mouth.

“I want to watch you...to watch you...have sex with these guys.”

Alana threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply and as they kissed she lowered her right hand down to his crotch, feeling his erection—his shameful erection—through his pants. Then she pulled off her dress and tossed it away. She had nothing underneath.

She went back to Omar, who had now pulled off his clothes, and let him take her in his powerful black arms.

Brandon seemed already to fall into a trance. It was as if he were watching one of him many gang-bang videos, but this was real! This was his wife! This was his living room!

Omar’s cock was swelling as he kissed and rubbed against Alana. Kevin had taken his position behind her and was enjoying the feeling of sliding his member up and down between Alana’s firm pink ass-cheeks.

Brandon couldn’t help himself. He was magnetized by the sight and came over very close to watch what was going on. It was as if he really wanted it! The way he observed Kevin’s cock-head popping out at the top of Alana’s ass-cleavage, and then disappearing again, only to pop up a couple of seconds later. Then, only a few feet from his eyes, he watched Kevin spread Alana’s ass cheeks to reveal the dark tan skin of her sphincter. Kevin splashed several drops of lube onto the little star-like hole and started to push his pinkie in, then later his middle finger, then two fingers.

“Don’t you guys ever use this hole?” asked Kevin, incredulously. “She’s as tight as my budget!”

He laughed as he squirted a little more lube into the slightly stretched hole.

“Well, Brand buddy, once I’ve got her opened up, I’m betting that this is going to be your favorite way in. Sodomy is sex, as far as I’m concerned!”

While Kevin prattled on, Brandon could hear the licking and groaning sounds of Alana preparing Omar’s and Robert’s cocks. She was holding one in one hand and one in the other, licking first one, then the other. As they grew, they got closer together, and finally Alana was rubbing the nubby purple tips against one another.

“Baby, that’s hot, that is some hot shit,” said Robert. “Cock on cock is sure a way to get a couple of guys ready to poke on in.”

Now Kevin had gotten Alana open enough so that he was starting inward with his dick. Alana stopped her licking as she felt this new and unique sensation. At first, only the head disappeared inward, but gradually Kevin slowly, slowly pushed further, his balls slapping against Alana’s firm ass.

With very few words—these guys had been a team before—the three of them lifted and arranged Alana, so that Kevin was under her on the carpet, with his cock in her rear hole, and Robert lay on top of her, with his erection sliding easily into her vagina. Omar, meanwhile, fed Alana the biggest piece of chocolate she had ever held in her mouth.

Time seemed to stand still, as Brandon watched Alana writhing with pleasure, her body flushed and sweaty, her nipples like large hard jewels. The pleasant sensation of his cock swelling free, no longer caged, seemed to anaesthetize him against the pain of the jealousy that he initially felt.

Brandon’s state of arousal had reached a point at which he was either going to have to use his right hand to release the pressure or he was going to have to join in and be just one of the guys. Just then there was an opening. Alana was there on the carpet with Kevin underneath her, his cock in her ass. Robert had just come inside her pussy and rolled off. Omar’s cock was in her mouth, moving rhythmically in and out, fucking her pretty face. Seeing her swollen pink clit, Brandon couldn’t resist any longer. He fell on his knees, pushed her thighs further apart, then leaned forward so that he could lick Alana’s aroused love-button. How many orgasms had she had by then? The feeling of her engorged flesh under his tongue was heavenly! His heart was racing, his mind had entirely stopped thinking. He was no longer her husband, he was just one of the gang that was banging her. As Brandon licked, Robert’s creamy load, mixed with Alana’s own climax juice, began to trickle copiously out through her lips. It tasted good, sweeter than his own. Artemesia had trained Brandon to eat his own cum. Now, excited as he was, he didn’t have any hesitation about cleaning her up and swallowing Robert’s sweet pearly cream, alternately sucking now with her clit between his lips and lapping up the gushing fluids.

It was beautiful to see her glistening pink and red folds up close! But now he need to release a load of his own, and it was super easy to slide his iron-hard rod into her stretched and lubricated vagina. His cock had not been inside his wife’s pussy for over a month now, and it felt so wonderful to be in that soft warm spot, to be enveloped in her flesh. But there was a new sensation! He was not alone! Through the delicate but resilient membranes of her bottom, Brandon could feel Kevin’s cock filling Alana from the other side! Man! Is this freaky! He thought to himself. But it didn’t feel bad. On the contrary, the rhythmic pressure of the other cock pressing against his through Alana was a terrific sensation, a wonderful stimulus, and now Brandon was rocketed into an undreamed-of sexual ecstasy. Why don’t we always have threesomes? thought Brandon. This is so much better than just two.

At this point Kevin had reached the point of no return, and Brandon could feel the intense throbbing before Kevin released his load deep in Alana’s intestines. He could also feel Alana’s fingers pressing her love-button frantically as she bucked orgasmically. They were like a perfectly practiced musical quartet, reaching the crescendo at precisely the same moment. Omar pulled his cock out of Alana’s mouth, shooting arcs of white from his black cock onto her breasts and her belly and at that moment Brandon groaned and fell forward onto his wife as he discharged deep inside. Now he felt her hot, sweaty, cum-covered breasts against his chest as she pushed her tongue into his mouth, sharing the musky taste of Omar’s sex.

There was a lot of that evening that Brandon couldn’t quite put together in his memory. It was there, sure, but in flashes of erotic fragments. He couldn’t remember exactly in what order they came but there were these images of complex interweaving of breasts, cocks, pussy, mouths, legs, arms, hands—all coated and gleaming with fluids.

The next morning, when he woke, Brandon was naked in his bed with Alana next to him. For just a second he thought that he had had a wet dream, but then he noticed a man, Robert, on the other side of Alana, his right arm around her waist as he slept belly-down on the bed. Brandon got out of bed and went to look for the others. In the living room, there were some beer bottles and various whitish stains on the carpet. No strange cars in the driveway. Omar and Kevin must have split, leaving Robert behind.

He made the coffee and headed into the shower. When he came out, Robert and Alana were sitting at the breakfast table.

“Hi sweetheart,” said Alana, looking up at him. “Have some coffee. Robert and I were just saying that you did really well last night for your first time.”

“Yeah, buddy, you did good. But next time will be even better, you’ll see.”

Published 
Written by Torquatus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments