Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Room 801 Part II (The Journey Begins)

3
3 Comments 3
8.5k Views 8.5k
945 words 945 words

She entered the room.

Average room; average size; with the usual amenities. Empty. Not what she expected. Where was He? Did He change his mind? She scanned the room and there on the bed was a note and a small box with a blindfold underneath. She put her purse and keycard down near the hotel phone on the desk, walked over and sat at the edge of the bed. Taking the note she unfolded it.

Undress completely. Naked, no panties or bra. Place chair facing the window. Turn on the vibrator and insert in your cunt. Sit with back facing the door, legs together, sit still-don’t move, and put blindfold on. If instructions aren’t followed, I will leave without a word spoken.

She was almost mortified. Not that she was a prude by any means. She’d have lunch with girlfriends and they would confide about using toys with or without their respective partners. She wasn’t shocked, but she herself never felt the need to explore her sexuality using vibrators or dildos. This was embarrassing. She took the box in her hand. Lifting the lid she saw the small egg shaped vibrator. Now what she wondered? Was this just a big mistake? She felt like leaving; feeling safe again in her own everyday world. These instructions were already pushing her boundaries. With a deep breath and gathering courage, she got up and went to the desk lifting the chair and moving it to face the window. Slowly, she undressed. She neatly folded her clothes on the desk near her purse, and as silly as it seemed, she tucked her bra and panties underneath the pile to hide her undergarments out of personal discomfort; ridiculous and almost laughable come to think of it. Well the clothes were off and now for the hard part, this vibrating egg toy.

Hmmm……….she thought to herself, alright, I can do this; I’ve come this far already and I’ve done harder things in life that make me uneasy. She turned it on, a low hum emanated, the only sound in the room other than the air conditioning, and at times intermittingly, hotel room doors closing, with muffled voices, passing by in the hallway.

Her pussy was already soaked. Leaking fluids down her inner thighs like driblets of sticky sweat on a hot day when outside gardening. Oh shit, maybe she better go wash up first in the bathroom with a damp washcloth, she refrained. Her wetness kind of shocked her since she mentally felt completely awkward and unsure, but her body knew what her mind couldn’t absorb at the moment. She craved Him. She needed Him. She moved to the chair, grabbing the vibrating egg and blindfold. She sat down and placed the vibrating egg inside her pussy.

SammyLeclerk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SammyLeclerk

Oh my God, the sensations! Never had she experienced these pulses of such intensity inside. She moaned, now not caring about anything other than the pleasure this toy was providing. She gripped her nipples and pinched them hard. They were already in tight points but it wasn’t enough, she pulled and tugged at her breasts. Her nails digging in and leaving red track marks. She wanted her legs far apart so she could stroke her clit with her fingers and feel her entire body respond to her touch. It was torture that she had to keep her legs together. Squirming in her chair, struggling to keep as still as possible was almost insurmountable. Her head thrown back with her honey colored hair covering nearly the entire back of the chair. She took her thumb to her wanting mouth; sucking it; rolling her tongue back and forth along the length of it, and imagining it was His hard cock. Her other hand still squeezing her one breast picturing Him biting her nipples. Her pussy gripped and contracted. Every muscle tensing. The rhythm was like a beat of a drum getting louder and louder. Almost deafening until she surrendered to her passion. She let go; her fears; her uncertainties.

She came, and with such force all she could see was a flash of blinding light. For a moment she wasn’t even attached to her physical body. Her mind was free and she was floating in a surreal plane. Her orgasm was subsiding and she was able to catch her breath but the toy still doing its job and building her momentum again. She looked down at herself, her pussy juices flowing like a small thin stream down her thighs ending at her feet, making her chair wet. Droplets were on the carpet, looking much like when a person walks unsteadily with a too full glass of water and slightly spills tiny random beads onto the floor.

The blindfold……..oh fuck, she almost forgot to put it on. She quickly put it on for fear he would enter the room at any moment and leave because she didn’t follow his directions. She haphazardly put it over her eyes. She was self-conscience and of course worried if her hair looked good with the blindfold over her head and if her makeup was still in place. She hoped her mascara hadn’t run at the corner of her eyes but didn’t have a mirror in hand to check. Her legs still struggling to keep together and her body trying its best to stay still. All was now quiet again. Just the hum of the vibrator and the fan of the air conditioning in the room.

She was trying to regain composure and she heard that familiar click. Heartbeat hammering in her chest…….excitement……wonder…..He is here.

Published 
Written by sarahld30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments