Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ruined

"She had been waiting so long for her orgasm and her moment had finally come. Or had it..."

20
8 Comments 8
17.2k Views 17.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
“Yes. I think tonight I will allow you to push yourself over the edge and into that orgasm,” he says with a smirk. I smile the smile of a girl that will finally get to feel that rush of pleasure surging throughout her body after such a long time of being left a frustrated mess. 

“Thank you, Sir,” I manage, my grin spreading to impossible distances across my face. 

“Hmm…I think that the second you feel your body starting to convulse tonight, I want you to relax yourself. Relax all of your muscles and control your breathing. I don’t want you to feel that orgasm properly. I want you to ruin it, young lady.”

My jaw drops and my eyes widen.

“Ohh… but… but Sir…it’s been so long. P…p…please don’t make me!” His hand comes up to my chin and lifts my face so that my eyes meet his steely stare. He drinks in my expression. It really has been a long time since my last orgasm and he knows what this kind of game will do to me. 

“It’s okay, young lady. If you can’t do it yourself, I will just have to do it for you. Stay here while I go and get the ropes.” 

I stand in shocked silence as he walks out of the door. He is really going to do this isn’t he? I feel a familiar throb from somewhere deep within me as my body protests at the thought of not being able to enjoy that orgasm for which it has been patiently waiting for such a long, long time. 
As he walks back into the room, he looks straight at my face and lifts the corner of his mouth up into that smirk that I have come to associate with his cruelness. 

“Strip.” I hesitate. 

“I said, strip. Don’t make me force you young lady.” Quickly, I come to my senses and remove the few items of clothing I am wearing. I stand with my legs apart, hands by my sides and my eyes facing down as I wait for him to speak. Briefly, I wonder if I will manage to ruin my orgasm after being denied for so long. I am snapped out of my thoughts by his deep moan of satisfaction.

“Mhhmm. Good girl. Tell me young lady, does it turn you on to know that you will be frustrated even in your release? Does it make my beautiful girl wet when I tell her that I am going to own her pleasure in just the same way that I own everything else that was once hers?” 

I whimper at his words, fully aware of what they are doing to me. In one quick motion, he is standing in front of me, tilting my head up so he can stare deep into my eyes. With his other hand, he reaches down and places a finger directly on my clit. Immediately, I gasp. He is still looking deep into my eyes as his finger starts to circle around that already sensitive nub. My mouth is open as it tries to process the sensations his fingers are producing. Taking advantage of this, he pushes his mouth against mine and kisses me hard. I almost combust right there and then.

Sensing my urgency, he deftly slides his fingers inside me, causing me to moan into his mouth. 

“Hush, young lady.” He pulls away from me and brings his fingers up to my lips. Slowly, he pushes them into my mouth. I groan involuntarily as I taste just how turned on I am for him. 

“You see. You want me to frustrate you. Just look at you young lady. You are a beautiful mess. Can you taste how much you want me to deny you one final time?” His words roll effortlessly from his tongue and I moan once more. 

“Say it. Tell me what you want me to do to you, young lady. Mhm, tell me right now.” He locks his gaze directly into mine as he waits for my mouth to start working. 

“Oh Sir.” I whisper. “Oh I want you to frustrate me so much. Make me beg for a release that will just make me want more. Oh please make me ruin that orgasm I need so badly, Sir. Please, Sir…”

The sides of his mouth raise once more. He reaches forward and places one kiss on the centre of my forehead before swiftly scooping me up in his arms and positioning me in the middle of the bed. With his experienced fingers, he quickly ties each of my limbs to the four corners of the bed and then stands above me. I am so vulnerable and exposed right now but I couldn’t feel any safer. Anticipation builds as I realise what is about to happen. 

“Mhm.

Svensson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Svensson

You are such a good girl. So wet and ready for me to frustrate you.” He climbs onto the bed and sits on his knees between my spread legs. 

“S…Sir. Will you blindfold me?”

“No young lady, I will not. I want to see your pretty little face when that orgasm fades away into insignificance”. My breathing speeds up dramatically as the extent of his cruelness hits me hard in the face. This is going to kill me. I need release so badly. It has been too long. I fight back the tears that threaten as he watches me.

Without me noticing, his fingers make contact once more with that immeasurably sensitive part of my body. At the same time, he leans forward, purses his lips and blows one continuous stream of air directly between his fingers. I gasp and my hips lift up from the bed. He pushes me back down as his fingers start an assault on my body. They circle and flick and push against my clit. His other hand reaches up towards my breasts, catching hold of one of my nipples. He squeezes hard, causing a deep moan to escape my lips. I am struggling to breathe normally as he builds me up higher and higher, closer and closer. 

“You will practice,” he growls. “I am going to take you right to the edge and stop. You will relax everything and take deep breaths. Do you understand?”. I can’t speak from my erratic breathing and moans as his fingers are still working on me. 

“Do you understand?” He slaps his hand down hard against my breast. 

“Yes Sir!” I shout back at him. He growls once more and continues working me up to that massive edge. 

“Now young lady!”. He pulls his fingers away and I force myself to breathe. I force the oxygen into my lungs as slowly as I can manage and try to relax my muscles. My legs are shaking and he places a comforting hand against my calf. A few more breaths and I no longer feel the tension. 

“Mhm good girl. Are you ready? This is it. Don’t let me down young lady, I know you can do it.” He kisses my leg before letting his fingers reattach themselves to my clit. I am in another world. Just holding back from that edge was hard enough. God I need that orgasm so badly. I am trembling as his expert fingers are working on me. I moan and moan so much that I stop noticing. They become automatic. I am so close. My breathing is so heavy and raspy as I fight to get air into my lungs between groans. I can feel it. I can feel that orgasm building from deep within. There is so much energy stored in this body that he owns so artfully. 

His fingers find one steady rhythm as my body lifts from the bed as much as it can. I tense and start to feel that familiar rush of heat and sensation run through my body as the orgasm takes hold. 

“Relax!” He shouts. I have no idea how I manage it. I take one deep breath after another and let my body fall to the bed. I focus on relaxing every single muscle in my body. As that spectacular orgasm disappears into nothingness, my face portrays a look of pure horror. My mouth is open and I am not aware, but I am yelling in one continuous groan of frustration. I have entered a world so dark that I can see nothing. I am lost to my surroundings. The only thing I am certain of is that I have just let the most powerful orgasm of my life go. 

Then, I am suddenly aware of something else. It is him, it is him and indescribable amounts of pleasure. He has pushed his whole length into me in one quick thrust and his entire palm is pushed forcefully against my clit. 

“Cum for me, young lady.” 

Oh my do I cum. I am convulsing with a power so intense that I am pulling erratically against my bonds. I yell and scream and moan as that orgasm overwhelms every single sense. I am vaguely aware of his calls as he reaches his own wonderful climax inside me. I feel his weight on top of me as he collapses onto my body. I am still shaking as that orgasm fades and my moans recede. 

When it is over, when I have managed to find my breath, I feel his kisses heading up my body. My limbs are now free and when his tender kisses reach my lips, I whisper a weak “thank you, Sir” into his mouth before he devours me. 

“You are such a good girl, young lady… such a good girl…and you are all mine.”

He rolls over and we both drift softly into a sated sleep, smiles set on our faces.

Published 
Written by CuriousPirate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments