Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Samantha Gets Collared

"A young woman submits to an older man that she worships..."

47
35 Comments 35
13.7k Views 13.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

As I entered the luxury hotel suite, I could not believe we were here. I had waited so long for this moment. Jack and June had been so good to me ever since I moved in with them six long years ago. The past is now a distant memory.

Tonight was my present, and my dream was about to come true.

Jack was a new teacher at my school. He was the first person to see how broken I was. He would talk to me and hear what I wasn’t saying. He alerted the authorities to investigate my home situation, and they did not hesitate to remove me from that toxic environment.

“Sammy, they said, soon you will be in a safe home.”

Jack and June then surprised me when they told me they were allowed to take me into their home. They treated me as a member of their family. Their children were older than me and supported me. I was lost and scared the first night in their home. Jack and June stood by me, making me feel safe. Their daughters opened their arms to me, someone who had lived a much harsher life.

When I was a junior in high school, not long after my sixteenth birthday, and was now the lone sibling remaining at home, my feelings for Jack began to change. I saw Jack differently. My emotions towards him strengthened. I had become infatuated. Looking back, I know exactly when this began. It started on a beautiful summer night when I had come home early after being out swimming with some friends.

June and Jack lounged on the deck, taking in the sunset. They did not hear or see me arrive. I stood in the shadows and watched them.

Jack gazed into June’s eyes and told her how gorgeous she was. I witnessed an intimacy between them, I had not seen before.

Jack turned on the iPod next to them, stood up, and took June in his arms. Jack held June close as they kissed, and they romantically danced under the stars. At that moment, I wished I was June. I wanted what she had. I wanted to be alone with Jack.

I began spying on them and once, to my surprise, I watched them have sex. I was drawn to them like a moth to the porch light. Jack was gentle and tender, and I found that highly erotic. I had never seen them, or anyone for that matter, like this. It was not like the abuse I had previously witnessed, which remained in my nightmares.

Jack controlled June, but in a gentle, loving way. I craved to see more.

One night, Jack scared me when I saw him spank June during sex. I almost cried thinking, not him too!

I then saw June’s reflection in the mirror. She enjoyed it. I saw bliss.

I loved Jack and he may be like a father, a dad, but I fantasized about him almost every night. I not only wanted what June had, I craved it.

I now wanted Jack to see me as a woman. I no longer wanted to be seen as his little girl. I began dressing like June and wore more makeup, especially when June was not at home. I wore short shorts and tight skirts, like hers, and sometimes no bra, unlike her, hoping to get some comment or reaction from Jack.

Once, I even accidentally left the bathroom door open and timed the drop of my towel, exposing my naked body to Jack. I bent over and presented my tight, bare ass to him as he walked by.

Honestly, both Jack and June were wonderful people and I felt shameful for my actions. I wanted to seduce June’s husband. I had many erotic thoughts about both of them, and I could not help myself. 

I felt slutty and I LOVED it.

I no longer saw Jack as a father figure, but a man who would take me. He was handsome. He was fit and athletic. His eyes were a deep blue and kind. At his urging, I took better care of myself, and jogged and worked out when I could.

“You only get one body, Sammy. Ensure you take care of it. Others will notice if you do.”

I indeed noticed my body’s transformation and I hoped Jack did too. He most certainly did. I had hoped it would happen. I wanted to be with Jack. 

Finally, he made my dream come true.

I looked around, amazed, at the beautiful suite Jack had reserved for us. I noticed lying on the bed were beautiful, lacy black lingerie, a single red rose, and a black leather collar.

Jack then spoke to me like he had never before.

"Baby girl, I know you have seen June and I make love. You know that it can be a special thing not like what you saw in the past.”

He watched me, gauging my reaction to his words and my presents.

“You may not know this, but I have watched you at night when you call out my name. I enjoy watching you pleasure yourself, and I especially love watching you when you cum.”

I did not know that.

“Please tell me I have not read this wrong and you want this too. My dear, sweet Samantha you have grown into a beautiful woman. I have tried not to see you as more than a daughter, but you have made that difficult. I am embarrassed for the feelings I have for you. I have pushed them down and tried to make them go away.”

Jack’s words made me tingle.

“However, I cannot. I want you.”

I picked up the rose and looked at Jack.

"I feel the same way. I have wanted to be with you for so long. I wanted you to see me not as a girl, but the woman I now am. I have worn my shortest shorts and my tightest skirts when June was away. I wanted you to see my firm breasts and naked body. I have touched and pleasured myself thinking of you.”

Jack smiled his appreciation.

“I have seen you and June make sensual, passionate love and I wanted that to be me. I've seen what you do to her, how you control her and love her, all at the same time. I have wanted that for a long time. I want to be with you and for you to be my first."

"Put the lingerie on for me sweetheart. I want to see you in these sexy things I bought for you. You deserve happiness and love. I want to give that to you. It will be an honor to be your first."

I again looked at the sexy teddy and the silk, thigh high stockings. Jack had seen me put similar ones on at home. He must have known how much I loved them. I then undressed for Jack.

I first unzipped my sundress and let it fall to my feet. I was naked underneath, so my perfect 36C breasts, smooth vagina, and soft belly were exposed for my Jack to see. I felt his eyes follow my curves so I slowly moved them to my advantage.

I raised my arms and slid the teddy over my head, then bent forward, giving Jack a perfect view as I adjusted the cups. I then sat on the edge of the bed and slowly rolled the silk stocking up my leg first, then the next, before I slipped into the sexy, black heels.

“Samantha, you are absolutely beautiful.”

I smiled as I picked up the rose and spun around so Jack could see all of me.

"Samantha, come love and kneel before me."

I saw him reach for the collar. I immediately did as I was told.

My heart pounded as I knelt before Jack. My pussy ached and throbbed with anticipation. I could not believe this was really happening. I was scared but elated, and the wettest I had ever been.

I trusted that Jack would never hurt me, but it was hard to forget what I had seen in my past. That history always concerned me, but I chose to trust Jack.

I worried more that I might upset him, and not perform the way I should as the woman he wants me to be. However, I was also excited and he saw the sparkle in my eyes. I never knew I could experience all these feelings at once.

As Jack stood above me, I tried to close my legs as I felt the moisture build between them.

"Samantha, do you know what this is?"

"Yes,” I apprehensively responded, not certain if me knowing was something in which he approved.

“I've seen them online and have read stories about people and collars."

"This is your first collar. It is primarily used for your training. Later, you will get a permanent play collar and one you will wear when we leave our home. Do you know what wearing MY collar means?"

"It means I am yours."

Jack’s smile of approval made my body tingle again. I was on the edge.

"Baby girl, it also means so much more.

Valeriemiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valeriemiiller

It means I will always love you and protect you, and keep you from harm’s way. In return, you will give yourself to me and pleasure my mind, body, and soul. From this day on, you will do as you are told and sometimes, I will push your limits of comfort.”

Jack’s voice then got excited which excited me.

“And with testing limits will come great rewards. Samantha, you will be mine and only mine."

"I didn’t understand how much meaning is represented by that piece of leather. I want nothing more than to please you."

"I am so glad you said that. When we play, you will address me as sir or daddy. You will continue to be my baby girl."

As my daddy placed the collar around my neck, I felt a calmness wash over me. All my past worries were gone, replaced by only peace and love. I felt this was the most precious moment of my life. I felt pleasing my daddy would make me the happiest girl in the world.

After my collar was fastened, daddy pulled me to my feet and tenderly kissed me. He then whispered in my ear.

"Baby girl, I have watched you call my name as you pleasured yourself. It would please me if you did it for me again, right here, right now. However, you must listen to me and do exactly as I say. Do you understand?"

“Yes, daddy. I understand.”

My daddy then unsnapped my teddy before I laid across the bed, the entire time watching him for directions. I am his and will do anything he wants because I wanted to please him. As I laid there wearing only my black stockings, I watched Jack pull a chair to the foot of the bed. He then sat down in front of my spread legs, giving him a perfect view of my dripping pussy.

“Baby girl, put two fingers in your mouth and suck them, lick them. Show me how good you can pleasure your daddy. Make your fingers nice and wet. Good girl.”

I imagined Jack's hard penis in my mouth. I felt its thickness and warmth, as I tried to draw out his creamy seed.

“Now slide your moist fingers over your neck and chest. That’s right, like that. Slowly. Now, take those fingers and pinch the nipple on your left breast. Hard! Pull it, pinch it, and roll it around in your fingertips. Good girl. Enjoy how it feels.”

Daddy’s words, his seductively commanding voice, made me want to reach between my legs.

However, I could not. Daddy had not given me permission. My glossy eyes looked into his and I saw a burning lust. I would do anything for this man.

“Play with your breast, fondle it, squeeze it, feel it baby. Your moans tell me this feels good. That pleases me. Now put those fingers back in your mouth and play with your other breast. Take your time. We have all evening.”

As I continued to play with my aroused body, rolling and squeezing my sensitive, engorged nipples, I began to feel a building passion in the pit of my stomach. He was doing to me what I hoped to be doing to him.

“Now baby girl, slide your slippery fingers down your belly. Let your fingers glide across it. Feel your soft skin and your sexy belly button. Watching you like this is like watching a beautiful flower bloom. You are my flower, baby girl. I want you to bloom.”

I was now lost in his words and was totally under his control.

“Stop! Not yet, baby girl. Not yet.”

I waited anxiously for permission as my fingertips were at the doorstep to my woman’s body.

“Baby, use your fingers tips and gently touch your swollen lips. Feel how warm and puffy they are, but don’t touch your clit. That’s right. That’s what daddy wants to see. Softly touch yourself and keep your fingers outside. Tease yourself, just like that. I want my baby to want it. Do you feel it, baby girl? Do you want it?”

I could barely breathe.

“Yes, daddy. Yesss… “

“Open your eyes and look at me.”

I did as I was told and looked at his lust filled eyes while I awaited my next command. The anticipation was strong. Not realizing this, I slowly began to squeeze my legs shut.

“NO Baby, do not hide yourself from me!”

I quickly spread my legs apart, fearing I had upset my daddy.

“Good girl, just like that. You are mine and I will see all of you in your womanly glory.”

Daddy then spoke the words I craved to hear.

“Now baby girl, use one finger and slide it past your warm lips, and inside your opening. But, do NOT touch your clit. Just feel the slickness of your juices. Let me see how wet you are for me.”

I felt my body twitch as the tip of my finger entered my hyper-aroused body. I imagined it was Jack sliding inside me. I then felt my walls begin to grip the tip of my finger.

“Slide it all around but only touch your insides with the tip of your finger. Good girl. Just like that. Now slide your wet finger along your lips again. That’s right. Daddy likes to watch you, baby girl.”

My body ached to be filled. I screamed in my head for daddy to give me permission to penetrate my pussy.

PLEASE DADDY, PLEASE!

“Baby girl, are you ready to make daddy happy?”

I exhaled, “Yes daddy,” the best I could.

“Take that finger and slowly slide it into your hole. All the way in. Yes. All the way in.”

I moaned loudly, and prepared myself for daddy’s instructions to bring myself to orgasm.

“Good girl. Rub your insides gently, up and down. Find your spot and rub it. Yes, just like that.”

I was so close. I wished I could go just a little faster.

Daddy, please!

“Now, quickly, take that finger out and taste your arousal.”

Oh no… not now!

I let my legs fall to the sides as I did as daddy commanded.

“Look at me as you taste your juices, baby girl. Tell me how much you like it.”

I wiped my wetness on my lips and then took my finger in my mouth.

“So good, daddy. Mmm… “

“Now baby, I want you to open your legs wide. Let daddy see you.”

I did as told, while I still sucked the tangy flavor from my fingers.

“Take one hand and open your lips, spread them apart so daddy can see your lovely pink hole.”

I let out a little moan from my touch.

“With your other hand, insert two fingers into your hole and squeeze your spot with your fingertips. Yes. Good girl.”

This time, I let out a much louder moan and I fought my legs from closing on my hands. I knew daddy would be unhappy if they closed.

“Now, take your thumb and press your tiny clit.”

“Oh my GOD!”

My entire body jumped. I had not touched myself there this entire time. My clit reacted violently to my touch.

“Breathe, baby girl. Breathe. We are almost there.”

I opened my eyes to watch Jack, but they were blurred from my tears.

“Start rubbing yourself, both inside and out. Yes, just like that. Keep your fingers moving. Good girl.

Keep doing this baby girl, but do NOT cum yet. Do you understand?”

“Yesss… daddy… “

I closed my eyes and worked my fingers in and around my vagina. I felt my orgasm build but I tried to hold it back, as I waited for daddy’s permission.

I did not think I could.

Oh god, I’m so close… please, daddy!

Round and round, and up and down I rubbed myself. My moaning got louder and my body screamed at me to let it cum.

“Open your eyes, Samantha.”

I struggled to do so, but I forced myself. I felt the fatigue in my face from the all the tension. I could see daddy at the end of the bed, smiling as he sat between my parted legs.

My daddy then whispered the words.

“Cum now, baby girl, daddy wants to watch you cum.“

I saw stars as I screamed.

My body shook as I closed my legs on both hands, squeezing them tight as I rocked back and forth on the hotel bed. I felt the waves of pleasure ripple up and down my body as it trembled from my orgasm. I then began to cry when I heard my daddy’s next words.

"Good girl, Samantha. You have made daddy very proud.”

 

Author's note: Thank you to Ping for all your help and editing. You're always there when I need you!!

Published 
Written by TonyaL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments