Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Friend (Part 1 of 2)

"A chance encounter leads two women into a loving bondage relationship"

10
4 Comments 4
23.6k Views 23.6k
8.8k words 8.8k words
Amy had the perfect figure for a model, her slim shoulders curved into a tiny waist and then out over the cutest of hips and down into long slim legs. Yet she looked on jealously at the only other person in the gym.

Sarah was sitting on the leg press where her strong athletic legs were moving almost half the stack of weights. Like Amy, the woman was in her early thirties and like Amy the woman had long brown hair in a ponytail. Amy observed the woman discretely, her white trainers with tiny socks leading up to muscular legs and on to an athlete’s butt. Her thighs in particular were from a Greek goddess, tanned and chiselled and flexing effortlessly with the weight.

Amy was lost in thought as her eyes worked their way up the other woman’s body. Short pink gym short and a fitted white gym top, with every muscle on the way toned to perfection. The woman finished her set, towelled down the machine and walked out of the gym.

The gym was in the basement of their apartment block. It was only small, but free to use and usually empty. Those who did use it were often corporate types, like Amy, who just dabbled with a few machines. Sarah was different, she was a dancer, she had the body that Amy had always wanted, the natural team captain, the mesomorph, the strong sexy female form. Sexy? Surely Amy didn’t really think that, she was straight! She could just appreciate the athletic female form, she thought, as she stood there trying to reassure herself that she didn’t fancy girls.

Amy was now alone in the gym. She walked slowly over to the leg press and touched the padded seat that Sarah had used. It was still warm, not surprising given those thighs, Amy thought. With no one in sight, she knelt down and rested her cheek against the warm black padded seat. This was crazy, she didn’t go with girls, but still it felt nice. She closed her eyes and breathed in for just a moment.

When Sarah returned a few minutes later Amy was lying on the floor on her back with her arms stretched over her head. She sneaked another glimpse of the Greek goddess and then, with the picture of the woman in her mind, closed her eyes and continued to stretched.

“What?!”

Amy cried out as she opened her eyes in an attempt to keep up with reality. She tried to move, but Sarah was sitting on top of her outstretched arms, kneeling down with her thighs running down either side of Amy’s bewildered face. The top of Amy’s head was pushed up against the crotch of Sarah’s gym shorts. Amy’s legs thrashed around with little effect, unable to go anywhere with her arms completely immobilised under Sarah butt.

“What did it smell like?” Sarah asked.

“What?” Amy cried.

“The leg press seat?”

Fuck! The woman must have seen her, Amy was mortified. Too embarrassed to look straight up into the woman’s eyes, Amy looked sideways at her thighs which towered up above her head. They looked enormous and incredibly strong. Amy’s slim body struggled pathetically beneath her.

Sarah started to bring her thighs together, moving them closer to Amy’s head. The smaller woman started to panic as she felt Sarah’s warm skin touch the side of her face. Amy’s heart was close to exploding as she turned her head so that her lips were touching Sarah’s inner thigh. She was about to kiss it, but stopped at the last moment. What was happening? Surely she wasn’t interested in women?

At that moment someone walked down the corridor and past the open gym door. Sarah jumped up, releasing Amy who in turn took the opportunity to jump up and run for the open door. She ran all the way back to her apartment in a state of aroused terror and collapsed on the bed.

Amy couldn’t sleep that night as fantasies ran wild through her mind. She had received a call from her new boyfriend, but had not even bothered to reply, she just wasn’t interested. She couldn’t decide whether it had been the sexy woman or the fact that she had been restrained that had turned her on so wildly. She hadn’t thought of herself as either bisexual or into bondage, but obviously she was into at least one of them. ‘I was completely helpless’ she kept saying to herself, the words rebuilding her excitement.

She put her head between her own thighs and squeezed. It wasn’t the same, but it did help her relive some of the earlier excitement. With her head still in place, she tightened a belt around her thighs and closed her eyes. Her thighs were slim but still held her head in securely in place. Imagine what the Greek goddesses thighs could do.

At the same time the next day, Amy returned to the gym, lay down on the mat and waited for the other woman to return. This time Sarah was wearing small orange gym shorts and fitted white gym top.

“Stretching again?” Sarah asked, as she walked over to Amy.

“Hi again.” Amy stuttered.

Sarah looked down at the slim brunette who was wearing the sexiest of gym kit and who was lying in exactly the same place as the previous day. Yesterday Sarah had been genuinely annoyed when she saw the woman put her face where her own butt had been just seconds earlier. She’d decided to sit on her, pin her to the floor to humiliate her, to confront the kinky woman while she had no chance of escaping. Sarah had sat on boyfriends many times before and even they had been hard pressed to escape her. But strangely that simple act had turned her on.

Unlike most women, Sarah liked her own body and it felt sexy to use it against another woman. The fact that the other woman had felt the same had only doubled the effect.

“You liked what I did to you yesterday, didn’t you?”

“Err... no... Why do you say that?” Amy blushed.

“Because if you hadn’t you wouldn’t be lying on the floor where I could so easily sit on you again.”

Amy’s facial expressions and deep breathing were giving away her feelings. She would have been the worst poker player.

“I just want to stretch.” Amy replied nervously.

“Fine, I just want to work out on this bench.”

Amy didn’t answer, but swallowed with nervous excitement twitching through her face as Sarah pulled the gym bench across the floor and positioned it so that the legs were either side of Amy neck, with the support bar that connected the two front legs resting above her throat. With Amy head directly underneath the end of the bench, Sarah sat down on top.

“Now you can stretch, and I can work out.” Sarah said as she sat there and looked down at her prey.

Amy tried to wriggle free and then when she couldn’t, used all of her limited strength to push up against the weight of Sarah and the bench. The feeling of helplessly that followed made Amy moan out loud with excitement. Sarah watched the scene in the reflection from the large mirror, admiring both her own body and the attractive woman struggling beneath.

“You’re kind of kinky.” Sarah concluded.

“And you aren’t?” Amy replied, a nervous smile on her face.

“I didn’t say that,” Sarah replied before adding, “You’re kind of cute too.”

The women talked for a few minutes sharing names and other pleasantries. As they spoke Sarah opened her legs wider and watched Amy’s body wriggle powerlessly beneath her. Amy had the slim lithe body that Sarah had wanted as a teenager, although the limited strength of such a physique was now evident, Amy had no hope of getting out from underneath the bench.

Sarah didn’t like being out of control and would use her strength to ensure that she never was. Although judging by the slow rhythmic movements beneath her, it wasn’t a trait shared by Amy. With Amy’s head out of sight, Sarah placed her hands on the front of her own shorts and gently massaged. Fuck, this was the sexiest she’d felt for a long time.

“Come with me.” Sarah said, finally standing up and lifting the bench.

She helped Amy to her feet and positioned Amy’s hands behind her back and used one hand to grips both of Amy’s thumbs, creating an effective handcuff. She then grabbed her bag and led Amy out of the gym and into the women’s showers where there was a small bank of lockers. While still restraining Amy’s thumbs inside her left hand, Sarah dug her right hand into her bag looking for money for the coin operated locker.

“Oh, I need two hands for this,” Sarah complained as she pushed Amy down on to her knees, “so you can go in here,” she continued as she pushed Amy’s head between her legs.

Sarah closed her thighs to grip Amy’s neck before releasing Amy’s thumbs. Amy immediately reached for the thighs that wrapped around her and tried to pull them apart. When that failed, she simply caressed them and then reached up to the orange shorts just above her head and felt the shape of the woman’s butt

“Think you can escape?” Sarah purred as the situation only added to her arousal.

“Do you think I want to?

“No, I don’t think you do.”

Sarah had now found a coin for the locker and not being able to wait a moment longer, opened her legs and pushed Amy backwards into the waiting steel box. It was almost perfectly ‘Amy’ sized, with little room for her to move

“Just for a moment, I promise.”

“Okay!”

Amy was buzzing with excitement as Sarah closed the locker and turned the key. Inside all went dark and silent, other than the sound of the coin dropping into the locking mechanism. Amy listened to the clicks as the key was removed. She had watched the bolt slide across as Sarah had turned the key and she tried to push it back to unlock the locker. To Amy’s delight the bolt was completely solid and couldn’t be budged without the key.

Sarah dropped the key into her pocket and ran to the shower. She turned on the water and stripped off her gym kit. She stepped into the hot water and touched herself, finishing off what Amy had so effectively started, the sound of the water hopefully covering any inadvertent moans.

With wet hair and only a towel wrapped around her, Sarah fished through her discarded gym kit for the key, although having found it she put it down on the bench and started to dry her hair. Why should she rush, there was no way Amy was getting out.

“Was that fun?” Sarah asked when she eventually opened the locker.

“I guess.” Amy was embarrassed to admit what a rush it had been to be locked up.

“Really fun?” Sarah asked looking down at Amy’s crotch.

“Maybe if you gave me more time.” she smiled coyly.

Sarah smiled suggestively as she picked up the coin that had dropped out of the lock and into the tray below. “Another ride?” she asked as she slotted the coin back into the lock. Amy nodded.

“Enjoy then.” Sarah purred as she slowly closed the door, turned the key and continued to dry her naked body.

***

The next evening they met at the gym and were pleased to see that they were again alone. Sarah walked in wearing a red fitted shoulderless gym top and white cotton shorts that only just covered her butt. Her long dark hair was in a pony tail and Amy noticed a trace of makeup. The tight clothing only emphasised her athletic physique.

Amy, who was already sitting on the mat, lay down with her arms above her head as Sarah walked over.

“Good evening.” Sarah smiled.

“Hi.”

Both women checked out each other’s outfits, both of which had been purchased that day. Then after a couple of more moments of looking and nervous giggling, Sarah sat down on Amy’s outstretched arms as she had done on the first day, with Amy’s head once again positioned between her thighs. Amy giggled and again tried to wriggle free.

“You’d better escape before you get crushed in the vice.” Sarah said.

“Mmm.” Amy ran her hands over Sarah’s legs.

“I’m not sure you’re taking your fate seriously.”

“Well everyone has to die sometime... and what better way to go?”

Amy had goose bumps on her skin and was starting to tremble as Sarah reached forward, lifted Amy’s t-shirt and ran her fingers around her slim waist. Amy’s legs flailed wildly, although everything from her chest upwards remained pinned in place. She cried out in pleasure and Sarah had to hold a finger to her lips.

“Quiet! Or I’ll have to sit on your face!”

Amy’s resulting moan was the loudest yet.

Sarah’s eyes continued to explore Amy’s body and her skimpy gym outfit that was obviously new on that day, her tiny purple gym shorts that showed off her cute butt and slim legs, and her tight shoulderless blue top. She made sure that Amy was completely trapped beneath her before she spoke.

“You like this, don’t you,” Sarah checked, “having me pin you down.”

“It is kind of nice.”

“Good, I can sit on you all day if you want.” She squeezed gently with her thighs.

Sarah looked down at her sexy captive. Other than the occasion kiss with a girlfriend after too much wine, Sarah had never considered herself a lesbian, but now she was really starting to wonder. She moved closer so that Amy’s head was pushed tightly into her crotch and tickled her again so that she could enjoy the resulting movement.

In one smooth movement, Sarah rolled on to her side and positioned Amy head between her thighs. It was all so fast that Amy had no time to react before Sarah’s thighs tightened around her neck. Sarah watched the look of surprise and pleasure in the slim girl’s eyes. Amy was now face to face with the front of Sarah’s shorts and could barely resist the temptation to kiss.

When she was younger, Sarah had often placed her soft toys between her legs, sometimes pretending that it was a jail where the unfortunate teddy was serving out its sentence. It had turned her on then and right now it felt sexy to have this girl caught between her thighs. She had the power to let her go or hold her prisoner. She also had the power to strangle her, quite possibly to death. Not that she would, as she felt an overwhelming desire to both hold and protect her.

“It looks as though I’ll be working exclusively on my inner thigh muscles today.”

“I’m not sure they need much work.”

Amy replied while focusing on the smooth tanned muscles that remained comfortably tensed around her neck. She tried to surprise Sarah with a sudden bid for freedom, but it wasn’t even close to successful. So she had to pass the time by running her fingers around the edge of the Sarah’s cotton shorts, waiting for their owner to decide to return her freedom.

“If I let you go, will you come to my place tonight?” Sarah asked.

“Mmm, let me think...” Amy giggled, now completely obsessed by Sarah’s legs.

“Well if you can’t decide then you evidently need more time between my legs.”

“Yeah, of course!” Amy replied.

*

Later that evening, Amy took the lift up to Sarah flat. She admired herself in the lift’s reflective doors, short pink dress which covered pink silk underwear, an outfit that she’d once worn for a photo shoot back in her amateur modelling days. Her brown hair was in pony tail and she wore black heels.

Sarah was wearing a short black dress and high heels as she opened the door and led Amy inside. She already had two inches of height on Amy and with the heels she had four, yet still carried herself with the grace of a dancer. The floaty music, the subdued lightning and scented candles gave the flat a mysterious feel and the way that Sarah dead locked the door behind Amy only added to the excitement.

“Security conscious?” Amy asked.

“I like to stop people breaking in... or out.”

Amy’s heart was beating in overdrive again, her cool professional persona long gone. She was in another woman’s flat, overcome with crazy sexual desires. What was happening? Would she stay the night? Did she want to? Would she be forced to?

Sarah’s mind was also racing with ideas for her guest, a guest who seemed willing to totally submit to her. How far could she take it? Could Amy become her slave? She’d always fantasised about keeping someone prisoner, completely helpless. She’d tried it with guys, with limited success as she’d never had clear physically dominance with them like she had with Amy. Wow, that pink dress was cute. Another woman’s dress ‘cute’, what was she thinking?

“Have you seen a pair of these before?” Sarah asked.

“Handcuffs?”

“Aha, used to lock up prisoners.”

“Why do we need them tonight?” Amy teased, although she knew the answer.

Amy was already in a state of arousal as Sarah gently took her hand and very slowly closed the first cuff around Amy’s slim wrist. Sarah then inserted the key into the cuff.

“You’re unlocking it?” Amy asked.

Sarah smiled at her innocence. “Not unlocking, double-locking.”

“Oh good.”

With silent excitement in the air, Sarah gently locked the cuff around Amy’s second wrist. Amy looked earnestly into Sarah’s eyes, she already felt owned and had to be ready to obey the next command.

Sarah then padlocked the cuffs to a shelf bracket high on the lounge wall. Amy stood there, hands chained above her head, her eyes now fixed on her host as she thought back to their session in the gym. She was chained up in a woman’s flat for erotic purposes, completely helpless and yet she didn’t even try to escape.

“Do you know what a chastity belt is?” Sarah asked.

Amy let out a cry of surprise as Sarah walked towards her with the heavy steel belt. With the excitement now almost too much, Amy now did try to escape, pulling against the cuffs and trying to squeeze free of the tight steel bracelets.

“I’ve locked them too tightly for that.” Sarah said as she ran one finger up the inside of Amy’s inner thigh.

Amy jumped and cried out breathlessly.

“It is real?” Amy asked, “I mean will I be able to get out or... or touch myself?”

“It’s real and no out and no touching, not without the key.”

A girl locking her in chastity! Amy’s mind had yet to catch up and she struggled again against the cuffs.

“The same goes for the cuffs, sweetie.”

Sarah lifted Amy’s dress, but left her panties on, and positioned the heavy steel belt around her waist to check for size. She then removed it and started to adjust the metal.

“You okay with me locking away your womanhood?” Sarah asked as she pulled up her own dress and then wrapped one strong leg around Amy’s waist and pinned their bodies together.

Amy’s bewildered face gave a little nod and so Sarah returned with the adjusted belt and wrapped it around Amy’s slim waist and this time clipped it together at the front. The remainder of the belt comprised two steel chains that ran down her butt and joined in her crotch where they connected to a curved steel plate that completely covered everything around Amy’s clit and vagina. Sarah pulled it tight between Amy’s legs and then clipped it back on to the front of the belt.

“How does it feel?” Sarah asked.

It felt fantastic, tight but not uncomfortable and ironically it was already starting to rub against her clit and arouse her. Given the feeling between her legs, Amy almost expected the belt to explode.

“It is locked?” she panted.

“Hey, you’re keen,” Sarah exclaimed. “Do you want me to lock it up?”

Amy nodded again and Sarah inserted a round key into the lock built into the front of the belt. Sarah waited for the song to finish before she turned the key, keen that Amy would hear the lock engage.

“You’re locked! You’ve lost access to your clit, no more sex for you,” Sarah whispered into Amy’s ear, “and these are the only keys.” She swung two keys on a small key ring in front of Amy’s face.

Seeing that Amy was ready to collapse from nervous excitement, Sarah unlocked the padlock that held the cuffs to the shelf and helped Amy sit down on the sofas.

“It’s tight!” Amy exclaimed as her cuffed hands explored her new chastity belt. She could barely slip a single fingertip underneath the steel plate.

“It’s like being neutered,” Sarah said. “It’s now impossible for you to have any sort of sexual pleasure without me.”

The words hung in the air for a moment as both women considered what they meant. No sexual pleasure without Sarah, did that mean there would be sexual pleasure with Sarah?

Sarah finally placed the keys to the chastity belt on the black leather sofa opposite where Amy was sitting while she went to pour the wine. Amy looked at the keys, they were easily within reach. Why had Sarah left them there, was it a safety thing, giving her the opportunity to release herself if she wanted? Either way she didn’t want out and so her attention returned to her host. Sarah’s black dress was looking increasingly sexy, even though it seemed to hide the power of her body. The way it hugged and flowed over her curves made her look almost waif like, hiding the secret of the amazing body beneath

Sarah returned with the wine and handed a glass to Amy. She smiled as she saw that Amy hadn’t touched the keys and that they were still lying tantalisingly close on the sofa. That quickly changed as Sarah turned around and sat down directly on top of the keys and crossed her legs. The two women looked at each other for a few moments listening to the music and drinking.

“Were those the keys...”

“For your clit? Yes.” Sarah finished the question for her.

“I assume I can’t have them?” Amy checked.

“No, anything I sit on is mine.”

“In the gym you were sitting on me.”

“Yes and look where you are now. Do you think you’re free?” Sarah had to lick her lips to counter her dry mouth.

“Prisoner?” Amy only had the breath for one word.

“Cuffed and in chastity... what do you think?”

Amy finished her glass with a shaky hand and knelt down in front of Sarah. After a momentary glance at her legs, she ran her cuffed hands around where Sarah was sitting to see if she could reach the keys.

“They’re deeper than that,” Sarah replied, “but don’t stop, it feels nice.”

“I’m sure the keys aren’t complaining... I’m sure I wouldn’t.”

“Really, I’ll remember that.” Sarah smiled as she uncrossed her legs, opened them and pulled up her dress to reveal black silk underwear.

“Kiss me there,” Sarah whispered as she pointed to the front of her panties, “and I might give you the keys”.

Amy knelt on the floor, her head safely clear of Sarah’s open thighs, her fingers exploring the woman’s toned legs.

“It looks like a trap,” Amy smiled. “Do you promise I won’t get trapped?”

“You know I can’t promise that.”

The women smiled at each other as Amy kissed Sarah’s knees and then slowly moved her head deeper, working her way up the woman’s inner thighs. The soft, warm, tanned and fragrance skin belying the potential risk, but still Amy continued.

She reached Sarah’s crotch, the dead end, and pushed her lips into the soft black silk of her panties. It was like a booby trap from an Indiana Jones film, it was the trigger that Sarah had waited for to close her thighs. With her face pushed hard against Sarah’s panties and Sarah’s thighs tightly gripping the sides of her head, Amy was trapped. Sarah lay her skirt back down over Amy’s head, her clit would tell her what was happening down there, as she moved her hips back and forth.

***

Amy woke slowly the next morning back in her own apartment, gradually remembering the previous night. She smiled and rubbed herself against her mattress. It felt different and she reached downed between her legs to find out why. The feel of the warm metal where her clit should have been jolted her awake and she kicked off her sheets and sat up.

SharonStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStark

The crazy thoughts that had aroused her as she woke must have been real, the chastity belt was certainly real and so was the lock to which she didn’t have the key.

She adjusted it slightly around her waist, wow it was tight. She followed the chains that ran down her backside, over her pink silk underwear that she was now well and truly locked into. The chains connected to a steel plate that went between her legs, covering up everything that made her a woman, and led back up to the belt and to an empty keyhole at the front.

She pulled the covers back over her body, naked other than for the chastity belt, and giggled as she buried her head into the big white pillows. She was wearing a chastity belt; oh my God, how cool, how exciting. Last night she’d also worn handcuffs; she’d been a prisoner! The thought excited her. Hey, she’d even had her head between a woman’s thighs and kissed a woman’s panties!

Amy folded the pillow so that her head was wrapped inside and pretended that she was once again between Sarah’s legs. They had felt so good, so tight and restraining and yet so warm and sexy. Sarah had held her there for ages and even when she had released her grip it had only been to push Amy’s face deeper into her and then her thighs had closed again a moment later. Sarah’s wonderful smell still lingered on Amy’s face and hands.

‘Ha!’ she thought as she felt the chastity belt, how ironic. She may have had her clit locked away, yet she couldn’t remember the last time she’d been this aroused. Amy’s smug feeling soon faded though, as she tried to stimulate herself further only to find that to be impossible. Fuck, she was halfway there and was now desperate to reach orgasm, but the steel plate kept her vibrator and even her fingers at bay. Now she wanted the key.

Amy sat on the edge of her bed and pulled her key ring from her bag, surely one of her keys must be close enough to open this damn lock. When that failed, she tried to wriggle out of the belt, but while her waist was small, the steel waist band was smaller. The steel device that she was locked inside was now taking on a whole different persona. Resigned to the fact that she and the belt were inseparable, Amy used her fingers as best she and consoled herself with a hot shower.

A few floors above in the same building, Sarah was also waking up and also remembering the night before. She put her hands between her own thighs and squeezed them together. Just like a pair of handcuffs she smiled as she pretended to struggle to free her hands. But this was just her hands, having someone’s head in there had been much more thrilling, especially when it had been a so cute woman who had kissed her between her legs.

She then saw the teddy bear that an old boyfriend had bought her sitting on a shelf in the open wardrobe. Teddy wasn’t quite the same as the cute brunette from downstairs, but in Amy’s absence, it would have to do. Anyway it certainly wasn’t its first time at this.

Sarah was again under the blankets, but this time with the soft toy squeezed between her thighs. With help from Sarah’s hand, the soft toy was even good enough to rub his nose against her clit. ‘You have been sentenced to life imprisonment between my legs she purred to herself, her emotions overriding any self conscious concern she might have had about talking to a teddy bear.

Once teddy had served his sentence, Sarah left it crushed and slightly damp beneath the sheets. As a parting gift, Sarah had even had the audacity to wrap the bear’s head up inside her now very used black panties. That was partly for the bear’s benefit, but it also made her feel better about the bastard of a guy that had given it to her.

Sarah showered and dressed in black lace up boots, ripped blue jeans and a black and grey woollen jumper. She wore her brown hair down, beneath a grey brimmed hat that she knew suited her attractive face. She wasn’t sure why Amy liked to be dominated by her, but she was sure as hell going to encourage it.

It was almost 9:00 am when Sarah walked down to the foyer. Amy was already there dressed as discretely as she could in thick white jumper and baggy yoga pants. Her hair was again in a pony tail, and she wore perfect make up that was at odds with the casual outfit. They smiled at each other sheepishly.

“Coffee?” Sarah suggested.

“Sure! Assume this is okay?” Amy asked as she checked her outfit, making sure that nothing showed through.

“You look good, no one will ever know our secret,” Sarah replied.

“Do you have the key?” Amy asked, her hands going automatically to her waist and feeling the keyhole through her clothing.

Sarah nodded, her hand touching the back pocket of her jeans that was discretely hidden from view under her jumper.

Even in baggy clothes, Amy was an unusually attractive woman, although today her professional confidence had been replaced with a sort of jumpy excitement and she developed a new habit of constantly touching between her legs. Plus she had a new found obsession with her dancer friend.

“You know you’re a thief?” Sarah smiled as they walked out of the building and towards the cafe.

“What do you mean ‘thief’?”

“Well I believe that chastity belt that you have hidden under your pants is actually mine.”

“Yes, but thanks to you, it and me are currently inseparable. I couldn’t really have left it behind.”

“Well maybe you should have stayed at my place last night.” Sarah spoke slowly and deliberately as they both imagined what that might mean.

At the cafe, the friends sat next to each other on the same side of a large table and talked. Amy kept looking down at Sarah’s lap and her well fitting ripped jeans.

“What?” Sarah asked.

“Just thinking about last night.” Amy replied as she reached down and adjusted her belt.

“It’s just as well you’re all locked up you horny girl.”

“Any chance of me having the key? I only need it for a second.”

Sarah crossed her legs and lowered the rim of her hat. She wasn’t even going to respond to the question. In her fantasy Amy would be wearing more restraints, not less. And in Sarah’s mind this fantasy was very real and very tempting. With no one else in sight, Sarah unzipped her own jeans and pushed her hand inside. She peeked out under the rim of her hat and gave Amy a look of pity as she massaged herself for a few moments before zipping herself back inside.

“Mmm... too bad you can’t do that sweetie,” Sarah winked as she returned to her coffee.

*

They returned to the apartment building where Sarah suggested that they take a swim in the pool that was also in the basement of their building. Sarah took the lift up to her flat and slipped into a purple one piece swimsuit. She was just putting denim shorts and a white t-shirt over the top when Amy knocked at her door. Amy was still fully dressed and holding a pair of yellow bikini bottoms.

“Chastity belts and bikinis don’t go," she said, hands on hips as she dropped her bikini bottoms on the floor.

“No I guess not.” Sarah giggled as she walked into her bedroom and pulled a key plus a pair of handcuffs from the pocket of her ripped jeans that were strewn across her bed.

“You had the cuffs with you this morning?” Amy asked.

“Aha, you never know when your wrists might need a little extra jewellery,” Sarah smiled, “like now for example.”

A tingle of excitement went down Sarah’s back as Amy followed her command and took off her jumper and pants and put her hands behind your back. Sarah loved this, a cute slave that would obey her completely. She handcuffed her before starting to explore Amy’s body, naked other than for a skimpy bikini top that hugged her modest breasts and of course the locked chastity belt.

Sarah had always been turned on by the idea of dominating someone, she knew that, but feeling this woman’s body up close and personal seemed to hold an increasing fascination. She ran a finger up Amy’s back and watched goose bumps appear. A second finger ran around her waist made Amy cry out in pleasure. Sarah slowly tucked the key to the cuffs into Amy’s bikini top, keeping her fingers inside longer than was necessary while playing with her nipple on both the way in and out. Sarah was even tempted to kiss her breast, but was unsure how Amy would react and was also unsure what that would mean for her own sexual direction.

“You have the cuff key now.” Sarah said as her hands continued to caress Amy’s naked, chain up body.

With her hands locked behind her back, Amy shook her breasts in an attempt to free the key, but the key remained squeezed in place.

“Thanks Sarah, but that doesn’t help!”

“Maybe you shouldn’t have worn such a tight bikini,” Sarah replied. “not that I’m complaining.” Sarah continued to work her way down her slave’s body, “Cute ass, particularly when it’s all locked up inside a chastity belt.”

Sarah started to reflect on her own words. Fuck, she was starting to sound like a lesbian again, surely this was only a bondage thing.

Very gently, she unlocked and removed the steel belt and used her hands to gently caress Amy’s waist which was slightly red from where it had rubbed against the belt. Sarah knelt down and picked up Amy’s bikini bottoms and tenderly eased them up her long legs. This time Sarah couldn’t stop herself and after admiring Amy’s tight little butt squeezed into the yellow bikini bottoms, she kissed her left butt cheek. The sensation made Amy cry out in delight. Sarah then kissed her right cheek before finally burying her face right into the yellow fabric. Amy cried out again as Sarah moaned quietly to herself.

Worried about where all this was taking her, Sarah stood up and draped a cotton robe over Amy’s shoulders and led her down to the pool, which as usual was empty. Sarah rescued the key from inside Amy’s bikini top and unlocked the cuffs. Having regained her freedom for the first time in over twelve hours, Amy ran laughing over to the pool and jumped in.

“Hey!” Sarah shouted as she dived in after her and within a few stokes caught up with her escapee.

She put her arms around Amy and held on as Amy laughed and fought to get free. Exhausted and still not free, Amy turned around and they stood face to face in chest deep water in the middle of the pool. They were close to kissing, the thrill of their bondage games continuing to bring out their bi-sexual side. They looked at each other for another minute, but didn’t kiss, both too apprehensive about what that would mean.

“Do you trust me to hold you under just for a moment?” Sarah asked, breaking the tangible silence.

Amy lowered her head until her mouth was submerged and blew bubbles as she looked up at Sarah’s big brown eyes. Sarah grinned and pushed Amy’s head under water and took a step forward and opened her legs such that when Amy started to come back up, her neck fitted neatly between Sarah’s legs. Once there, Sarah closed her thighs, locking Amy’s head in place under water.

Sarah looked down at the distorted image of the slim brunette through the water. The fact that Amy had entrusted her with her life gave Sarah a thrill. It would have been all too easy to hold her underneath for the few minutes it would take to kill her. Not that she ever would and indeed Sarah only waited a few more moments before letting go so that Amy’s cute face could come panting back to the surface.

“A little bit longer this time?” Amy asked.

The girls stayed in the pool for another half an hour. As Amy finally climbed the ladder to get out, she saw two bare feet standing above her. As she continued to climb she worked her way up the legs, to the tight purple swimsuit and finally to the long dark hair that had been towelled dry and now lay untidily around Sarah’s stunning face.

“Turn around.” Sarah ordered as soon as Amy’s bare feet with painted red nails reached the top.

Amy obliged and felt her hands being lightly pulled behind her back and then tightly handcuffed.

“You’re taking no chances.” Amy smiled as she turned back around to face her captor.

“This is nothing, I’m thinking of shackling your ankles as well... with a very short chain,” Sarah purred as she brushed Amy’s hair back over her shoulders and out of her eyes.

The words had the planned effect on Amy, who shivered slightly with excitement and then bit softly on to her lower lip as she wriggled against the cuffs.

“Let’s go to the sauna next. I’ve noticed it has a very useful feature.” Sarah explained as she led the way.

The sauna was only small, with a single bench that ran the full length of the room that was constructed of thick pine slats on both the front and top. Sarah the lifted the slats that formed the top of the bench, which opened on hinges to reveal a small space beneath, effectively the inside of the bench.

“Now I understand,” Amy smiled, “and I guess I go inside.”

“I guess you do.”

“And it locks with?"

Sarah turned around and tapped her own butt. Amy looked carefully at the way the purple swimsuit stretched over and around what was a very sexy backside with particularly well developed glutes. ‘Yes, I guess that should do it,’ Amy thought.

Sarah unlocked the cuffs and Amy happily stepped inside the bench and lay down on the tiled floor. Once Amy was comfortable, Sarah lowered the top of the bench back down so that Amy’s small space was completely enclosed. Sarah then sat on the bench trapping Amy inside, the wooden structure creaking slightly under her weight.

“It’s perfect, I can relax safe in the knowledge that you are going nowhere.”

Sarah slid along to one end until she was sitting directly above Amy’s head as Amy tried to push up on the inside of the lid. After a minute of pushing and groans of effort from beneath her, Sarah closed her legs so that she could no longer see Amy. Sarah then lent back and closed her eyes with a smile on her face as the futile escape efforts continued to bang and puff underneath.

“What are you doing down there?” Sarah asked eyes still closed.

“Escaping,” Amy replied, hoping to get a reaction from the beautiful woman sitting on top of her.

“No you’re not.” Sarah purred as she started her meditation exercises.

Amy was a little disappointed by the lack of reaction and tried to push her fingers up between the small gaps in the wooden slats. She could just about reach through and touch the fabric of Sarah swimsuit but still there was no reply.

A drop of perspiration dropped from Sarah’s thighs and down on to Amy’s cheek. It felt nice and Amy moved her head slightly and waited. The next drop that fell landed in Amy’s open mouth. She closed both her mouth and her eyes and tried to taste the woman above. The next drop of moisture followed, it glistened on Sarah’s thigh, rolled down passed her crotch and again into Amy’s mouth.

She may have been trapped in a box, but for once she did have access to her clit and vagina. As she slowly stroked herself, she realised that she wasn’t dreaming of her guy, or indeed any guy, but only of Sarah.

Amy had been as quite as possible, although with Sarah meditating or maybe even asleep above her, it hardly mattered. But Amy was now starting to get frustrated. She could see Sarah’s body through the slats but was unable to touch it or do anything else to it. Although the thought would have been crazy a couple of days ago, Amy was now totally into Sarah and her body. Not girls generally she kept telling herself, just Sarah. This was just a one off experiment with girls, everyone should try everything once, shouldn’t they?

It was over an hour later when Sarah freed her, although the word ‘free’ should be interpreted loosely. After opening the box, Sarah had immediately handcuffed her and led her back into the woman’s changing room and after the briefest of showers had put her back inside a locker.

Sarah closed the locker door and stood with her butt resting against it, holding it closed. She could feel Amy pushing trying to get out, but the force exerted by Sarah’s body was enough to hold Amy inside. After finally deciding that she wanted to shower, Sarah simply turned the locker key and left. Locked inside, Amy was just as frustrated and just as desperate to continue exploring her brief lesbian ‘thing’.

As she showered, Sarah was having similar thoughts. This thing with Amy was turning her on so badly, she could barely stop touching herself. Even then, she was massaging herself with the locker key. ‘Fuck it’ she thought, why shouldn’t she have a bottle of wine and spend the rest of the day with Amy. She doubted that Amy would object.

“Let’s go back to my place,” Sarah said as she unlocked the locker and the coin clattered into the tray.

She helped Amy out and slowly relocked the empty locker and tucked the key inside her swimsuit. This was mainly for Amy’s benefit, but Sarah also enjoyed hearing the lock mechanism slide shut just one more time.

“I want to go in again!” Amy cried, her body unable to contain the sexual energy.

Sarah retrieved the key from her swimsuit and reopened the locker. Amy leapt in and pulled the steel door closed behind her.

“Turn the key!”

Amy could see Sarah’s body through the vent but she was hadn’t locked her in. The bitch!

“Please turn it!”

Sarah smiled and finally turned the key and let it fall on the hard tiled floor. Inside, Amy was fighting against the tight confined of the steel box, touching herself and crying out in pleasure. She climaxed and started to calm down, but the door was still locked and so she couldn’t help but come again.

When Sarah finally unlocked the door, she was shaking her head. “You need to be locked in chastity and quickly.”

“Okay.”

“You’ll still my prisoner.”

“Mmm, can I waive all my rights?” Amy asked hesitantly as she bit on her lip, “even if I ask you to let me go?”

“Sure,” Sarah smiled, “but shouldn’t we have a safe word?”

“No, I want to give you my freedom until at least tomorrow?”

“And I can do anything to you?” Sarah checked.

Both women were now struggling to control their emotions and with Sarah’s face only inches away, they again had to defy the urge to kiss. Sarah managed to distract herself by putting on her denim shorts and t-shirt over her still damp swimsuit and wrapping the white robe around Amy. Then checking that the corridor was clear, Sarah led the handcuffed bikini girl back to her apartment.

By the time they were inside and Sarah had locked the door behind them, the moisture from Sarah’s swimsuit was seeping through the butt of her denim shorts. While she felt her butt to check how wet she was, Amy rattled her cuffs in the hope that she would be unlocked.

“No, no sweetie, not until you are safety back in chastity.” Sarah was adamant and Amy was in no position to argue.

Sarah knelt down and again couldn’t resist kissing Amy’s yellow bikini clad butt.

“It’s not fair, I haven’t got to kiss your butt.” Amy complained.

“Hey, disobedience from my slave?” Sarah joked as she stood up straight to make the most of her couple of inches of height advantage and looked into Amy’s big brown eyes.

“Just saying...”

“Trust me sweetie, you will be well acquainted with all of my body before morning. But now I’m going to seal you up.”

Amy’s heart beat was back up to crazy levels as Sarah encircled her waist once more with the steel chastity belt. As Sarah pulled it up between her legs she let out an audible moan. And as the lock clicked shut she breathed ‘oh my God’.

“Any dissent from you now?” Sarah asked as she waved the keys in front of the cuffed and chastised woman.

“No mistress.”

“'Mistress,' I like it,” Sarah replied, the rush of having free rein over this cute woman for the whole night already making her giddy even before she considered all the things she could do to her prey.

Sarah opened her cupboard and brought out a small bike lock, a cable lock covered in red plastic. Not particularly high security, but adequate for her purposes. She looped the lock round Amy’s neck where it hung harmlessly, but Amy knew that she was only a click away from losing what little freedom she still had.

“Where oh where to lock you?” Sarah smiled, holding the lock in one hand.

After a moment’s thought, Sarah sat down on the edge of her bed with her legs apart and ordered Amy to kneel on the floor in front of her. Amy complied and inched forward until her head was between Sarah’s thighs. Sarah then looped the open end of the bike lock around the crotch of her short denim shorts before locking it shut.

“Chained to my shorts, that should keep you out of mischief.”

Amy tried to pull away but was it was clear that there was no way to separate her neck from Sarah’s denim shorts. Amy’s attempts to reach up and unbutton Sarah’s shorts with her mouth only resulted in her getting a gentle slap on the cheek.

“Removing my shorts won’t help you,” Sarah purred as she opened her legs wider, “I’ve also chained you to my swimsuit.”

“Chained to your swimsuit?” Amy replied, as she remembered how tightly that had enclosed Sarah’s perfect body.

“But hey, I look forward to seeing you try and get me out of that without using your hands.” Sarah giggled.

Amy looked more carefully inside the leg of Sarah’s shorts and saw that Sarah had indeed also threaded the bike lock around the crotch of her one piece swimsuit. A steel cable now tightly locked her neck to both Sarah’s shorts and her swimsuit. And Sarah was still wearing both.

“What better way to spend the afternoon,” Sarah smiled, “with a cute bi-curious brunette chained between my thighs.”

Amy ignored the ‘bi-curious’ comment, fearing that it was closer to the mark than she wanted to admit.

“If you give me the key to the belt, I might kiss you again.” Amy offered, the events of yesterday still very vivid in her mind.

“A little frustrated already are you?” Sarah giggled as she gently swung her thighs open and closed, squeezing Amy’s head in between.

Sarah loved it. The cute brunette chained to her crotch was now looking up at her with big aroused eyes, partly covered by her long hair, and was breathing deeply from her pointless struggles against Sarah’s legs. And best of all, she had surrendered her freedom until tomorrow. That could be eighteen hours of pure heaven, depending on how far Amy would let her take it.

“I think I might time lock you,” Sarah announced as she picked up her phone, “close my legs and not open them for say ten minutes.”

Amy turned her head to look at her friend’s thighs that rested either side of her head, only inches away. She knew that when they closed, her world would become very small. Apart from being Sarah’s prisoner, she would hear nothing, see nothing, say nothing and smell only one thing. It would play tricks with her mind and drive her emotions wild. Amy tried one more time to pull free, but she and Sarah’s shorts were inseparable. Amy knelt there helplessly, unable to believe quite how excited she felt.

“Let’s go.” Sarah purred and she gently squeezed her legs together and crossed her ankles to ensure she had the power to resist any attempted escape.

With her hands cuffed behind her back, Amy only had her mouth with which to explore. She wriggled so that her mouth was inside one of trouser legs of Sarah’s short denim shorts and resting against the crotch of her swimsuit. It was still damp and smelt of chlorine from the pool. This was how far she’d gone yesterday, her lips massaging Sarah’s clit through a thin layer of material. It was by far as intimate as Amy had ever been with a woman, but of course there was further she could go.

She wasn’t sure how Sarah would react, but then that didn’t really matter as Sarah had promised to keep her legs clasped around Amy’s head for ten minutes. Therefore for the next nine minutes at least, she could do whatever she wanted in the deep confines of Sarah’s crotch.

This was it, Amy slipped her tongue inside Sarah’s tight Lycra swimsuit and as expected felt a jolt of surprise run through Sarah’s body. As also expected, Sarah’s legs remained clamped around her head.

Amy continued to explore with her tongue, finding and mapping her clit and vagina. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth to sample her first taste of a woman. She returned to work and used her own personal knowledge to quickly bring Sarah to orgasm well before the ten minutes were up. Sarah kept her promise though and didn’t release her grip until the full ten minutes were over.

***
Published 
Written by AndreaJordan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments