Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

School's Nearly Over

"A young couple get some last use out of their school uniforms."

12
0 Comments 0
16.3k Views 16.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"The final part in my series of stories written when I was sixteen or seventeen years old, with the quirks that implies mostly left intact. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The series is linked by theme and period written rather than plot, so can be read in any order, or individually."

One warm evening in the late spring before our GCSE exams (the supposedly important exams we have to take in the UK the year we turn sixteen), I was at my half-Japanese girlfriend Lucy’s house after school. She was on her knees, grinning up at me with her dark eyes from under her fringe, about to pull my trousers down to give me a blowjob, when her mum walked in.

My back was to the door, and Lucy managed to pretend she was looking for something on the floor, so we weren’t caught. However, horny though we were, we agreed that it was too risky to fuck whilst her parents were home, so we decided to go for a walk.

We were still in our school uniforms, although they were now untucked and untidy. She wore white socks up to her knees going into plain black shoes, a green skirt, coming to about halfway down her thigh showing her slender legs, a white shirt, and a green and yellow tie. Her long hair was tied back in a ponytail reaching all the way to the small of her back. I had left my green blazer on her bed, wearing only the matching trousers, white shirt, and tie – the same design as hers, but made extra short because we thought it looked cool. I had been a bit of a rebel and put my trainers on after my last class.

The sun had gone down, but there was still some light as we walked hand in hand along the paths and roads of the old village in the hilly Cotswolds were she lived, a village very similar to mine a few valleys over. As it got darker, we drew closer together. Her hand found its way around my waist, and mine slipped under her white shirt to stroke the soft, warm flesh of hers. Her head snuggled into my shoulder, and soon we stopped walking to kiss passionately where we were. Lucy pushed my back up against a tree, her hands exploring my skin as frantically as mine explored hers.

Kissing the silky hair on top of her head, I could feel her fingers undoing my fly and freeing my semi-erect cock. A light breeze started, and she knelt down in front of me, warming my dick in her hands, and then her mouth. Just watching her take me in between her lips, looking up at me with her beautiful, brown, oriental eyes would normally have made me cum straight away, even without her tongue swirling over my helmet, but the combination of the fear of getting caught and the cool breeze helped me regain my senses and force the orgasm down. In so doing, I noticed where we were.

“Lucy!” I said. “We’re in a graveyard!”

She paused, and looked around. “Oh, cool! I’ve always wanted to be fucked over a grave!”

“What? Really? You’re full of surprises, you know that? But I do love your little perversions...”

“Good,” and with a wink, she resumed sucking me off, while I played with her hair.

When I could feel the pressure building up again a few minutes later, I had to push her right away so that I didn’t cum too early in the evening. Picking up her light body, I walked along with my dick still hanging out and my trousers almost falling down, until I found an old grave made like a big stone box covered in ivy, and laid Lucy on it.

I leant on my elbows between her legs and lifted her dark green skirt. Just visible in the fading light was a small wet patch had developed on her knickers, and sucking on it I could taste her vaginal juices through the fabric. I pulled them down to her knees and kissed teasingly along the edge of her trimmed pubic hair, shaved smooth along her bikini line. The risk of being caught in the graveyard was making her impatient though. Fingers grabbed my hair, pulling my face deep into her black bush, and I slipped my tongue into the familiar taste of her hot pussy.

While I licked and sucked at her juices, she unbuttoned her shirt. When she pulled me back up moments later, it was to have my lips pressed to her nipples. Her bra, as often happened, had been “forgotten” in the rush of getting dressed in the morning – easy to do when you have breasts as small as hers, I guess. One hand still holding my head to her breasts, I felt the other pulling at my cock, urging it to get hard again.

She allowed me to raise my head a bit to see her in the twilight, then brought her legs up to her chest. Because her knickers were still around her knees, this forced me to lean right back from her. Biting her lower lip, she began rubbing the tip of my dick in the slick slit amongst her hairs, which she kept out of the way with her free hand. Not trying to resist, I let her pull me inside her, and began to thrust.

Her hands moved to hold my buttocks, and I pushed myself up further, using one of mine to caress her breasts now that I couldn’t kiss them. Despite having been going out with her for months now, I was still amazed at the way she threw herself into public sex like this. With no concern for the risk of someone hearing, she moaned and called out to me to fuck her harder. I obeyed, grinding into her, until I came, her cries telling me she was climaxing, too.

I was still ejaculating inside her, when I noticed a light coming from a side door of the church. Next, I saw the little silhouette of a man, preceded by the beam of a torch, heading straight towards us. Panicking, we scrambled to our feet, just managing to get our pants back up before the light swept over us. There was a yell. I grabbed Lucy’s hand and ran, stumbling in the dark over gravestones, her shirt still wide open and flapping in the wind of our flight.

Luckily, our pursuer was not very fast or determined, and once we were over the wall and pounding down the track, he seemed to give up. We rounded a corner and stopped to kiss against a wall, catching our breath and tidying up our clothes before heading back.

GinebraBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinebraBrown

***

It was a grey, rainy day, late in the morning, three weeks after our adventure in the graveyard. We’d had our last exam at nine o’clock, and gone back to Lucy’s house afterwards. We were now in her parents’ bedroom, still in school uniform – the last time we’d ever have to wear them (unless the school decided to bring in uniforms for the sixth form as a nasty surprise) – having a good cuddle. As we kissed, I moved my hand from her shoulders, down her back, to cup her firm little bum. She pressed her body against mine, her breasts squashing against my chest beneath our shirts.

“Shall we celebrate the end of exams?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I replied. “What do you want to do?”

“Well, I’m in the mood for a bit of buggery, and I wouldn’t mind experimenting with bondage...”

“Hmm. Sounds intriguing,” I murmured, in a mock posh accent to match the one she’d put on for that ludicrous description of what we’d been discussing all week. We kissed, and I began to unbutton her shirt from the bottom. About half-way up I slipped my hands around the back and undid her bra. I took her tie off, then just as she finished unbuttoning my shirt, I grabbed her hands and tied them together with it. I got her on her front, facing the head of the bed, and tied her hands to one of the brass poles of the frame there. Once I had finished undressing myself, I pulled Lucy’s skirt off her and pulled her knickers down around her knees.

Suddenly I realised I’d forgotten something.

“Hang on, Lucy, I need to fetch something,” I told her and ran down the stairs, being careful not to show my bits to passersby outside.

I returned a minute later with a bottle of sunflower oil. I lay down on the bed beside her to begin to nibbling on her nipples through her shirt, while I played with myself, then moved down to lick her pussy. Then, when her nipples and my dick were hard, I knelt up behind her. I poured some oil on to her arse, spread it around and in her hole, and then smeared some on my penis.

“Count to ten,” I told her, readying myself.

“Alright. One. Two. Three.” She began slowly, tense with anticipation. She loved anal sex, and the excitement showed in her voice as she neared the end of the count. “Seven. Eight. N– Aaaaaoooooohh!!!” she yelled, as I rammed my cock through her sphincter and deep up her hot anal cavity. I leant over her and kissed her hair. I stayed like this for a few seconds, holding her breasts under her shirt, circling her nipples with my fingers and giving her breasts the occasional squeeze.

“Did you like my little surprise?” I whispered.

“Mmhmm,” she replied, once she had caught her breath. “It was just right!”

I gave her breasts one last caress before kneeling up again, holding on to her shirt. I pulled out of her, and then entered again, more gently. For a minute or so, I continued sliding my dick in and out of her tight hole, her sphincter squeezing my cock hard. As the grip of my muscles brought me nearer to orgasm, I pulled harder on her shirt, until the top buttons popped off and it started to rip down the seams. Lucy gasped with pleasure, her hands gripping the brass pole so hard her knuckles had gone white, and sweat-soaked the remains of her shirt. Finally, I ripped most of the shirt off, leaving only her sleeves.

Feeling I was close to a climax, I stopped, and rested my head on her back. I lay there for a while, allowing my cock to calm down a bit, and took it out of her to let it cool from her hot insides. While I waited, I moved one hand down to her pussy and started slowly stroking her, making her moan softly. I put the other hand in her mouth and let her lick my fingers, feeling the increased pressure of her teeth on them every time my other hand passed over her clit.

A couple of minutes rest, and I was ready to go. I got back into position, my dick becoming fully hard as soon as it met her entrance, and slid inside her again. My rhythm was gentle, to begin with, then I started going faster, digging my fingers into her hips and buttocks, her moans becoming louder. She slumped down, her head and chest resting on the bed, her moans becoming muffled by the pillow.

I came right out and rammed home again hard, and she began to yell through the pillow. Faster and harder I went, grunting with pleasure. She lifted her head up from the pillow and began to scream and shout: “Ooh! Jack! Jack! Harder! Uuh! Aah!”

I was going as hard as I could, my cock forcing through the tight ring, plunging into the pit of soft heat, and then ripping out again only to return. Her yells were at their loudest now, and her body convulsed with her orgasm, as I rammed my cock up her arse one last time, ejaculating right from the entrance and filling her hole until it dribbled out through the tight seal around my dick.

I fell on top of her and undid the restraints around her hands. I clasped her from behind, my lips finding hers as withdrew from her.

“Sorry about your shirt,” I murmured.

“I don’t need anymore,” she giggled. “It will be a better memento now.”

We kissed and held each other until we fell asleep, recharging ourselves for whatever we would think of doing before her parents came home in the afternoon.

Published 
Written by StarBelliedBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors