Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Date Power Games

16
13 Comments 13
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
The scene unfolding on his bed is very obscene... Her black lacy corset is half open on her back, with the ribbons torn and hanging off, swinging mid-air like pendulums. Her wrists are handcuffed to the end of the metal bedframe. There are fresh, red handprints on her buttocks.

With every collision of their bodies, every thrust of his cock into her, she cries out, 'Don't stop! Harder! Fuck me harder! Pleeease!'

She grasps the cold metal bar of the bedframe for support as her whole body is riding the ferocious waves. Her black curly hair being flown to the side as she turns back to look into his eyes. He curls his lips into a vicious smile and he thrusts even harder. So close…so very close.

Then he stops abruptly and withdraws.

'Nooo! What are you doing?' she breathes heavily through half-clenched teeth.

'You like playing games, don't you?' 

How can he act so cool, with such a hard, throbbing cock like that? She thinks.

He is off the bed now, arms folded, his eyes locked on hers. 

It was a rhetorical question, he is not expecting an answer. He just stands there admiring the shock and despair on her face. He walks to the chest of drawers across the room and pulls a little, black drawstring bag from the bottom drawer and there is a vibrator in it.

'No,' she says on an authoritative voice, testing her restraints against the metal bar and closing her legs involuntarily. 

'Yes,' he smiles menacingly. 'Don't fight it,' he says climbing onto the bed again, forcing her legs open. Then again with a gaping, wet pussy like that, she can close her legs all she wants, still looks and feels quite accommodating. He tries to ease it in, but it is much thicker than his cock and needs a bit of force.

Unbelievable. On the second date? Does this guy have no respect? Apparently not.

'Aw gawd, ' she moans as the hard silicone toy enters her.

He goes gently and slowly at first but once it's fully inside, he turns it on. The gentle buzzing is pleasant, but pleasant is not what she needs. She has been pulled back from the brink of an orgasm just minutes before. A good hard fucking is what she needs. He is letting the vibrator slide in and out of her hungry, sloppy pussy. She throws her head back craving him to speed up.

So used, under his hands, at his mercy…so shamelessly riding that toy.

'Please don't make me cum with that thing,' she begs hardly audibly. 

This is wrong on so many levels. She thinks.

He laughs. 'I won’t.'

He works her up again, till her voice becomes urgent and demanding.

'I want your cock back in my pussy.'

'Oh, really?' his voice is ruthfully, teasingly thick.

'Yes !...No!... Make me cum!'

He withdraws again.

Two hundred and seventy-five curses come to her mind, but only the most powerful one makes it to the surface: 'I hate you!'

He laughs, 'I know.'

How can he be so self confident, he barely knows me at all?

He feeds her hungry cunt a few of his fingers. 

'You are on fire inside.'

'Uh mmm. Pleeease. M. Please!'

Seeing her so desperate, begging for release, almost instantly pushes him over the edge as he thrusts his cock into her again. She feels the tension, the urgency in his thrusts and as much as she wants to reach the end of their journey together she holds herself back. 

There is only one thing on her mind.

LilliMoooLi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilliMoooLi

Revenge.

'Can I have your cum in my mouth?

'What?' he asks as if had just woken from a dream.

'Can I have it in my mouth?'

'Such a filthy girl.' He jumps off the bed and stands in front of her at the end of the bed.

But she is shaking her head, her long black hair flying over her shoulders.

'Let me use my hands.'

Not thinking straight and failing to notice the evil in her eyes, he fetches the keys and takes the cuffs off her wrists. She start playing with his foreskin, stroking his cock up and down. Then takes the head between her red lips. First half his length, then the whole eight inches. He lets her play with it even though the new rhythm she dictates seem to slow things down again. The expression she makes…he imagines if cats had a facial expression when they play with mice, it would be this one.

His moans echo in the thick air of the room.

She loves giving head with her eyes open and now she needs to have them open. When he is not looking she pulls the cuff off her wrist, grabs his arm and clicks it around his wrist then she jumps off the bed.

'What the..?'

Her smile could send an asteroid off its orbit. Her arms folded. He suddenly notices the darkness in her eyes.

'It's my game now, M. Lie on your back,' she commands.

Does he have any option other than obey her? She secures his other hand to the bedframe too.

She kneels on the bed by his side, watching his fully erect penis standing at attention, twitching pathetically. She slaps him across his face.

'This if for fucking me on the second date. Have you not heard of the “third date rule," boy?'

She slaps him across the other cheek.

'This is for handcuffing me.'

He hasn’t waken up from the shock yet to react in any way, shape or form.

'And this is for not letting me cum. And now, let’s just finally finish what we have started here, shall we?'

She works him up with a nice rhythmical handjob to a point where his breathing becomes ragged. Then she wets the head with her tongue and goes back to a slow teasing stroke. His eyes open and he looks cross.

'Oh, you were so close, weren’t you?' she laughs. She repeats the same treatment two more time. 

They been playing for at least a good three hours now. When she finally decides that enough is enough. He had his punishment, she has had her revenge.

'So if you could chose, where would you like to cum?' she asks teasingly.

'In your mouth.'

She slowly licks his cock up and down drooling onto it, making quite a slimy mess.

'Sorry, not an option any more. Next choice?'

'Your pussy?' he is almost begging.

'Say please.'

'Please, Annie'

She smiles. 'Ok.'

She rides him in a cowgirl style, occasionally feeding her full breasts and hard nipples into his mouth. She is still wearing the corset which supports her large breasts making them oh so hard and round. Her nipples are extremely sensitive and as he gently bites on them, making her whole body shake and finally there is no way going back. The longest most fulfilling orgasm she has had for a long time. A very long time. Feeling his warm cum dripping out of her is a bonus.

'This was something else,' she grins.

Published 
Written by Annie_S
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments