Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Severe

"A punishment lovingly delivered by her Dom."

8
1 Comment 1
25.7k Views 25.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
The beginning of our date was centered around negotiations.

"You know I didn't intend to upset you, Sir."

"I know you didn't. But you did. It's been a few days, I am not upset any longer, but you do understand that, per our agreement, there are consequences, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And ultimately, those consequences are rewards, aren't they, dear?"

"Oh, yes, Sir. I do like it when you are very harsh with me."

"I know you do. You are a good girl, after all."

"Thank you, Sir."

With that, negotiations were complete. I knew where her limits lay, she knew what I was capable of doing to her. Our safeword system had been in place for months. Now, it was time for play.

I began by strapping her wrists into a pair of leather cuffs with D-rings attached, and hooking them to a carabiner, which was already tied to a rope threaded through an eye anchored in the ceiling.

I raised her up to her toes, making sure she felt the stretch in her calves and legs.

To ensure she could maintain this compromising position, I tied a harness around her chest and anchored it to the ceiling as well, knowing that my good girl would try her hardest to stay on her toes and not relax her weight into the harness. She can be strong willed, and I knew she would rise to the challenge for as long as she could bear to.

Next, I wrapped each ankle in leather cuffs and positioned each leg just far enough apart that she was really stretched before tying the cuffs to posts on either side of her, essentially spread-eagling her on her toes whilst standing - NOT a position easily maintained.

Time for a warm up, now, I grabbed her hair viciously, yanking her head back and kissing her roughly, tasting just a little bit of blood, before tying a blindfold over her eyes.

I began spanking her with my bare hand, lightly, but with the intensity increasing, her ass reddening as it literally got warmer and warmer with my attention. She had yet to let out a peep, so I knew she was not only enjoying her "punishment", but that she was also trying her hardest to bear whatever I delivered with stoicism.

"Good," I murmured in her ear, my breath playing on her neck, and hers catching with the feel of me, the heat of my body so very, very close.

I stepping back, almost feeling the waves of disappointment almost radiating from her. But there was anticipation there, too. I could sense it - almost like a smell, coming from her.

First, I decided that flogging her shoulders and ass would be best to ready her for what I had planned. I began with the heavy leather one, working her shoulders and ass lightly, smiling at how strong she was, not to cry out as each blow got progressively stronger. I switched tools as I switched tactics: rubber next, drawing stinging red lines across her shoulders diagonally, and laying bold stripes across her ass.

A little moan escaped her lips as I began drawing the falls across her ass.

"Mmmmm ... That got a reaction. Are you all right, my dear?"

"Mmm hmm. Yes Sir." Her breaths were coming almost in gasps now. I felt it was time to up the ante.

I stepped away from her again, drawing a leather belt from amongst my toys and wrapping it around her waist, low slung, but snug. Into this, I place her HMW, up against her clit just so, and slinging the cord over her shoulder and to the hook above so that it would not interfere with the progress of her punishment. I turned it on and her whole body shivered, her moans growing a little louder.

Next, the cane. She'd danced with the cane before, but this was going to be a much more severe experience.

I began by laying the cane across her buttocks, just kissing her rosy flesh with its hard shaft, letting her feel what was coming next before drawing back and laying a stripe across the backs of her thighs.

shopiaanderson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shopiaanderson

She yelped this time.

"All right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Count them out, now."

"Yes, Sir. One. And thank you."

"Good girl."

I swung again, a little higher, just at the bottom of her pert little ass, laying a matching stripe about an inch above the first.

"Two, Sir."

I continued, striving to leave matching stripes lie a ladder up her ass, stopping at twelve with a blow just beneath her tailbone.

"Sir, may I come, please?"

"No."

Whack.

"Thirteen, Sir."

I turned off the HMW, but left it in its place, snug against her clit, and added a dildo in her moist pussy. She squirmed and moaned again, asking if she could come a second time.

"No."

Her mouth twitched a little, and I could see her brows begin to crinkle a bit, even beneath the blindfold.

I checked her hands and feet, testing the warmth of her skin to ensure her circulation was all right, before telling her she was not finished with her punishments.

"You were a bit disrespectful, young lady, and you know better. Now, we discussed it, and we both agreed you would be punished. Remember?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Very good. Now, I am going to use my belt on your behind. You must not allow the dildo to slip out of your pussy, no matter how hard I hit.

"You are not allowed to come. Do you understand?" She only nodded this time, biting her lip as I flipped the HMW back on. I could see tears soaking into her blindfold now - but I would not relent yet. "Now count."

I stepped back and swung my belt, laying a stripe squarely across her ass, a wide red swath which shook her frame with it's severity.

"Wha-wuh-one, Sir," she gasped, her body convulsing with the effort of holding the dildo in and keeping herself from release.

Again, I struck, laying another stripe, her ass reddening even more, and bruises beginning to show where the cane had bitten extremely deeply.

"T-t-two, Sir. Please?"

"No."

Again. Her count, her plea, my "no." We repeated the cycle through fifteen blows before she cried out as the didlo finally slid - shot, actually, from her cunt and she shook all over with the release of wave after wave of orgasm.

"I'm sorry, Sir," she sobbed, tears now soaking the blindfold and streaming down her face.

"I forgive you. Now, now that we've found your limit, now we can fuck."

Releasing her arms from above her head, but leaving her chest bound, I pulled the rope holding her wrist restraints to an eye set in the wall before her at about waist level. Then I lowered the chest harness, allowing her to bend forward at the waist while still bearing her weight. This kept her on her toes, just at the height needed for me to slide my cock in her pussy, or, as I was already planning to do, her mouth.

I praised her for what a good little cocksucker she was as I fucked her mouth roughly, pulling her hair. "I like pulling your hair while I slide my cock into your suckhole, slut. Do you like that?

She mmm'd her agreement as I continued.

When I decided that it was time to reward her pussy, she thanked me for using her this way and came almost immediately as I entered her, the HMW still vibrating against her clit and belly, giving us both a very pleasurable sensation.

"Good, good girl."

"Thank you, Sir."
Published 
Written by Javaceles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments