Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy Submission

"I give myself to you for the evening"

13
7 Comments 7
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The tension in the room is palpable. I can hear every breath you take. In and out. In and out. Slowly and calmly, the opposite of my pounding heart. Here I am suspended; my arms tied high above my head from heavy chains which are suspended from the ceiling above. My feet barely touch the cool floor and my ankles are weighed down with heavy cuffs, I am tied totally at your mercy.

I feel the air shift in the room. You walk towards me, the heavy blindfold which covers my eyes shuts out all light but I can feel how close you are. My heart rate quickens, goose bumps cover my skin, tellingly my nipples harden, and my pussy feels as if it’s going to start to drip onto the floor. I’m aching for you to touch me. I almost beg you to touch me, however, I’ve been told not to speak. I have been told that I am only here to please you this evening, which is everything I ever wanted, all I have to do is obey.

Your hand traces down my arm slowly, following the lines and curves of my muscles. My breathing quickens as you trace these lines down, lower and lower, down to my shoulder. Just as I think you are about to continue down to my breast you stop, and lift your hand to my face. The way you cup my cheek is almost tender, however, there is an underlying hardness to it, a threat of what is to come. My pussy gets wetter.

I feel you bend down so that your mouth is millimetres from my own, “I love you.” The words come out as more of a growl than individual syllables. I love you too I want to say back, I feel my love for you bursting out of every cell of my being. Before I can disobey you bend down further and kiss me. Your mouth envelopes mine; I can feel your need. You kiss me with such passion and urgency it makes my heart race. My legs feel week and my arousal continues to grow.

Suddenly you move away from me. I can hear your footsteps as you walk to the back wall of the room. I imagine you standing there casting your eye across the rows and rows of different toys. There are gags, floggers, clamps, dildos, vibrators in every conceivable size. The anticipation is killing me; I don’t know what I want you to pick up first. Or maybe you’ll abandon them all, in favour of turning back to me and pounding into me with your beautiful erection…

I’m so lost in my reverie, I fail to notice your footsteps as you return to stand in front of me. I gasp as your hand sweeps down and smacks my right breast.

“Do I have your attention again?”

I can tell from your voice that you’re amused by my zoning out momentarily. I nod vigorously in response, determined not to disobey your direction not to speak. The stinging in my breast is subsiding but my pussy is throbbing more than ever.

Your hands return to my breasts, and your lips return to my mouth. You start by slowly twisting and pulling my nipple. Gradually you pull harder and twist more viciously. I moan into your mouth, my nipples are burning, my whole body is quaking with the need to orgasm. I feel so close I just need something, anything to push me over the edge. You step back from me. I sag forward in my restraints panting, I want to shout out at you with frustration but allow myself only a dissatisfied groan.

Cold metal slides down across my breasts, down over my nipples. The clamps. You pull hard on one nipple, making me arch my back and groan with need. Then you attach the clamp and repeat the process again on the other nipple. My level of arousal is almost unbearable, and with these clamps on it’s not going to subside anytime soon. I feel your fingers trace down my abdomen, lower and lower. Is this it, are you going to let me orgasm at last? I can feel my wetness on my thighs, my pussy is yearning for your touch and still your hand travels lower. The feeling as your fingers brush my clit is explosive! My rate of breathing increases and my body is shaking once again.

“Not yet,” you sternly warn me.

I try to control my breathing as I feel your fingers working my clit. Suddenly the last remaining clamp bites down into my tender flesh. I scream out from pleasure, pain, and frustration. Every time I move the weight of the chains attaching the three clamps pulls them a little adding to my sensations of arousal. You pull gently on the chain and my whole body thrums with the burning need to orgasm over and over again.

“Now my dear, you nearly came then. I think I’m going to need to leave you in peace for a little while until you’ve calmed down.”

I whimper as I hear you walk away; I want to beg you to stay, beg you to touch me. I want nothing more than for you to come back, push me forward so I’m straining against my restraints, and pound into me. Or for you to lower me to the floor and let me worship you with my mouth.

I try to relax whilst you leave me, but the clamps keep me in a state of constant arousal. I don’t help myself by imagining all the incredible things you’re going to do to me. I hear your footsteps returning, and you run your hands through my long silky hair. You kiss me again and pull me into you causing the clamps to move and dig in bringing more pain and pleasure.  One of your hands slides slowly down my body stopping at my nipples to twist the clamps slightly making me gasp and moan. You pull hard on the chain making my body spasm towards you.

Your other hand travels down to the top of my thighs, you tease me, dragging your fingers across my sensitive skin close but not quite close enough. I’m sure you can feel my wetness already. Finally you twist the clamp on my clit making me gasp and squirm some more, and glide a finger along my dripping pussy.

LezzyHells
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LezzyHells

You kiss along my neck and shoulder as you slide a finger inside me. It feels incredible to have you touching me, I writhe in my restraints desperate to wrap my arms around you and pull you closer. Quickly you add another finger which slides in effortlessly. The sensation of you caressing my G-spot, the clamps still biting into my tender skin, and your gentle kisses all combine making my head spin and my body writhe. I’m so close. I’m going to… then you stop.

“Why?” The word slips out before I have chance to stop myself.

I know I’ve done wrong; it isn’t my place to question you. I’m here for your pleasure; I agreed to give myself over you to, to do as you please to make you happy. I hear you pick something up. Please not a cane. You pull my hair together into a twist, and push it over my shoulder out of the way.

My back suddenly feels very naked, I hear you take a step back- no loving kiss on my shoulder to reassure me, I know now you are disappointed with me. I hear the whistle of the flogger as it cuts through the air and then the smack of it landing on my bottom. The strands seem to dance across my flesh. I know now that you don’t want to cause me serious pain, just torment me more. Again and again you rain the flogger down on my bottom, I’m panting.

“How many?” you pause to ask me.

I have no idea. "Twenty?" I guess.

“Wrong. We’ll go again. This time count,” I brace myself expecting another assault from the flogger to fall. My bottom is already hot and tingling, it won’t be so pleasurable this time.

The first blow is unbelievable. I realise now that you’ve discarded your flogger and are raining down hard smacks with your hand. The pain takes my breath away. Count, I remind myself. By the time we’ve made it to fifteen, I’m on the verge of tears. You ask me again how many, and this time I do not disappoint you. You come around in front of me and kiss me deeply. Now that you’ve stopped, I realise how much the flogging and spanking has aroused me. There’s wetness all down my thighs, and my clit is throbbing. As if you could read my mind, your hand travels back down to my pussy, and you try to suppress a groan when you realise how wet I am.

You start to rub my pussy, seeming to revel in the moisture, then without warning you plunge two fingers back inside me. My pussy muscles contract around your fingers and you slide them in and out, faster and faster until my breathing is ragged and my body is shaking. You slide your fingers out and begin to rub my wetness over my asshole. These sensations are entirely new to me. My body starts to tingle in response and a moan out my appreciation.

Slowly you add more lube and your finger begins to slowly work its way in. This is pleasure like I’ve never known it before, my brain is fizzing, I can hear myself gasping and moaning. Another finger joins the first and I think I might lose control. You pull down sharply on the chain to my clamps which jolts me out of coming too soon. Your fingers leave my arse, and are replaced by something smooth and cool. Our new butt plug. You slowly but firmly slide it inside me, I’m straining in my restraints this is almost too much for me. Then suddenly it’s in you step back and allow me to get used to the sensations. I feel incredible, but there’s something still missing from my pussy.

I can hear you shedding your clothes, the whisper of your shirt as it slides down your arms to the floor, the thump of your jeans as they join your shirt. Then you are behind me, your hands roam across my body stroking and pinching bringing me to a fever pitch.

Finally I feel you push me forwards as low as my restraints will allow. Then I feel you guiding yourself inside me. Slowly filling me, I try to push back against you but you hold me still, you’re in control. I feel so full, I can feel the butt plug shift as you push hard against me, and the sensations are incredible. After a few moments of you gently sliding in and out, bit by bit, you give into your lust.

You grab my hips and begin to pound into me hard and fast, over and over. I can’t take any more, I beg you to give me permission to orgasm. You reach around and free my clit from the clamp and that’s the final straw. I fall into my orgasm, my body shaking, moisture flowing from my legs; and I’m sure I’ve made a wet patch on the floor. You don’t let up though. Your thrusts just push me higher and higher making my orgasm more and more powerful. If it weren’t for my restraints, I would have collapsed onto the floor. You reach around and pull on the chain still attached to my nipples, and another orgasm rips through my body.

I can hear myself telling you how much I love you as you remove my nipple clamps and I begin to cry out again and again as emotions and orgasms overtake me. I keep riding this most incredible of highs as I feel your thrusts become more and more urgent. With one final thrust you slam into me and I feel your orgasm deep inside of me, completing my pleasure. You reach up and release me from my restraints and cradle me as we slide to the floor together, cocooned in our love. My body is still shaking as I rest my head on your perfect shoulder. You tell me you love me again and I believe it. I can feel it.

 

Published 
Written by kinkycutie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments