Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 08

6
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
8.8k words 8.8k words
Chapter 08

I tried to smile back at all the excited faces surrounding me. I mean honestly, the last thing I felt like was a lingerie and toy party. What I needed was a glorious body-wrenching orgasm, a cuddle, and a blissful, long sleep. I was pretty disappointed I wasn't going to get an early night.

I was sitting on a single sofa chair in the lounge room of my house. Around me was a semi-circle of 'munch' friends, women who were all members of our 'lifestyle', as it's called. I had other friends too, and very good ones, but the things Johan and I got up to were not on their usual list of dinner conversations. If they knew the sorts of things we did, they'd think I was crazy and disown me! They just don't understand...

But this group was way different. We talked openly and explicitly about anything and everything. I'd known each of them for at least a couple of years and without them I'd have gone crazy. But they're also like terriers with a bone. Once they had hold of something, they just won't let go, and the more embarrassing the better!

So anyway, there I was, in the middle of this group of smiling and giggling girlfriends. I was still dressed in my tiny white cotton skirt and little pink tank top and I was covered in salt and bits of sand from the beach. With my curly blonde hair dishevelled, I must have looked like something out of Shipwrecked. Someone put a marguerita in my hand and thankfully, it was delicious.

Olga, the one who usually arranged these parties, stood up and squealed as she spun around. The silk baby doll outfit she was wearing flared out from her hips, revealing I wasn't the only one in the room not wearing panties. Or the only one that shaved! "Don't you just love this outfit? I'll be taking orders later!"

"Olga, you certainly will be taking orders, if you don't sit down and let Shannon relax for a minute," said Martelle firmly.

We all giggled and Olga pouted. "I'm sorry, I'm just excited. That's all," she said, sitting cross-legged on a cushion.

"We can tell!" cried Fi, causing everyone to laugh all over again. For some reason they all seemed as nervous as I was.

"Okay, okay. Let's all relax, have a drink and settle down. There will be a lot of flesh on show tonight," Martelle said, looking right at me. "I'd like to see a little decorum."

"And so would I," said Helen quietly, her eyes flashing. Helen was one of the other Dommes. A beautiful woman who tied her straight blonde hair in a very severe ponytail, she was about thirty-five, and ten years older than me, but didn't look like it. Her eyes were cat-like and she was very serious but also very sexy-looking. It was also common knowledge she was strict, lesbian, and 'between submissives.' She sat back in her chair, quietly sipping her drink through a straw with a wry smile on her face.

I realised my knees were about an inch apart and she was glancing between them. Snapping them shut, I averted her eyes and pleaded with Martelle, "May I have a really quick shower, please?"

"In a few minutes, Shannon. We are all very excited to hear about your day," Martelle said and chuckled. She flashed a wicked smile that said she knew what I'd been up to. I sighed and blushed, and my stupid nipples started to harden. Throwing back the last of my marguerita, I put the glass down on the coffee table in front of me.

"Someone refill that," directed Helen.

"I'll do it," said Olga happily, standing and twirling the baby doll outfit all over again.

"Olgaaaaa!" cried all the subbies. She just giggled and grabbed my glass, bending right over in front of Sandy and wiggling her tush. Sandy smacked her bare ass so hard it made a loud 'crack!' noise and everyone laughed as Olga walked out pretending to be chastised, her eyes dancing. Martelle and Helen just looked at each other and shook their heads.

Georgina, the last of the Dommes, asked Sapphire, her submissive, to help Olga refresh the drinks. She rose soundlessly, following Olga into the kitchen. Sapphire was the youngest of us subbies, and she had the slimmest, longest legs of anyone in the room. I glanced across and saw Georgina's eyes following her hungrily. Even Helen could barely tear her eyes from Sapphire's little bubble-butt as it swayed in her tight, low-rider jeans. Everyone else sipped their drinks and watched her enviously. She and Olga soon returned, Olga with my refilled glass in one hand, and a new pitcher of margueritas in the other. Sapphire carried another pitcher. I was glad I wasn't driving.

They refilled everyone's glasses and I started to relax, no doubt due to the tequila, and the fact that everyone was chatting and I wasn't in the hot seat. But of course that wasn't going to last long. About ten minutes later, Martelle interrupted the chatter. "Okay everyone, I know you are all pleased to see each other, but I am still very interested in Shannon's day, and I think the rest of you will be too."

I blushed all over again and dropped my head, shaking it behind my blonde tresses. Everyone immediately realised something was up.

"Well???"

"Come on, we want to hear!"

"Yeahhhh... what did you do?"

My best friend, Leah, leaned up from where she knelt and ran her hand over my hair, whispering, "You're among friends here, Shannon. No need to be bashful." She smiled into my eyes and I thought she was the nicest friend I ever had in the whole world. I leaned against her hand a little and took a deep breath. At that moment she reached out and gave me a wrenching nipple twister that made me gasp! Well, I was out of my seat and tickling her in about a second. I moved so quickly that in moments I had her pinned to the ground with my knees on her elbows. She squealed, "Let me gooo!!! Let me gooooo!!!!"

Everyone cracked up laughing and I think even Helen was smiling. Leah is really ticklish so I didn't tickle her for too long or she'd have been in tears. She really hates it too because it makes her so wet. No one else knew that, but they all were a bit surprised when I leaned down and apologised, kissing her softly on the lips. When I let her up, she climbed back onto her cushion, breathing as hard as I was.

"Okay, no more time wasting," said Martelle, though she was smiling too.

Sandy piped up in her little voice. "Yeah, I want to hear about Shannon's day!"

"Okay, okay," I said, leaning back in the chair and sighing heavily. "I've had a day I'll never forget." I bit my lip and glanced at Martelle.

"Oooo, do tell then!" cried Leah with a smirk.

"What happened?" Fi asked, smiling. "What did that horrible Johan do to you?"

"Well, it wasn't so much what he did to me," I replied. "It was more what he made me do."

"Oooo, like what?" asked Denise, always the inquisitive one.

"This is so embarrassing..."

"Why? What did he make you do?" whined Sandy.

"Well, first he made me take my toys and put them in the glove box of the car."

"That's not very exciting."

"I had to carry them in my hands!"

"In the driveway?" Leah gasped. "Which toys?"

I nodded. "My butt plug and my dildo! I was so turned on by the thought of being caught, I was literally um... you know, making a mess."

"You were dripping," corrected Martelle.

"Um, y... yeah. God, you guys, I'd barely shoved them in the glove box before a school bus drove by. It was so embarrassing, and so exciting. Anybody could have seen."

"And then what?" asked Leah, enthralled.

"Then we drove to the beach."

"It was an interesting drive, wasn't it?" asked Martelle.

I blushed and nodded slowly, wondering how little I could get away with telling. I could feel my nipples screwing into little points. "We took the Mustang," I began.

"Oooooo, I love that car," piped up Fi. "Was the top down?"

"Yes," I replied, continuing. "And Johan made me um..."

"Go on. We're all friends here," urged Leah.

"I know, but I've never done adventurous stuff like this. It was hard enough doing it, let alone telling you all about it while I'm still hot and bothered."

"That's her good girl talking. Someone get her another marguerita," said Amy-Lee, giggling. Leah refilled my glass and I threw it back with a flourish, almost immediately feeling the colour rising in my cheeks.

"Woohooo! Johan better watch out tonight!" said Fi, laughing. I giggled too. Oh, what was the use? They were going to get it all out of me eventually. I may as well just get it over with sooner, rather than later, and then we can get this party over with and then...

"He made me kneel up in my seat facing backwards and slide my plug up my ass!"

"Oh my God!" cried Leah, giggling. "He didn't!"

"Yep. And I had to wear it the whole time I was at the beach!"

"No way!" cried Sandy, doubling over backwards.

"In a bikini? God! Was it a thong?" shrieked Amy-Lee.

"YES!"

"What about sand?" asked Fi. "Ouch."

"I don't like things in my ass," said Sapphire.

"Except my tongue. Right, little one?" Georgina said, tugging her hair.

Well, everyone's jaw dropped and we all looked at Georgina with our mouths open. She never said stuff like that, at least not when I've been around. Then the deathly silence was broken by unrestrained laughter. Poor Sapphire went redder than I think I've ever been and we were all apologising, but oh goodness the tears were rolling down our cheeks. Georgina was even chuckling and I thought I could see a little blush in her cheeks too.

Soon enough we all settled down again and Martelle asked to see the bikini I wore. "Um... I don't have it on," I replied.

"You don't? Where is it?" she asked, smirking again.

"It's in the beach bag," I said, blushing and thinking about how scandalous they'd all think it was.

"I'll get it!" said Leah, who took off for the kitchen and was back in a flash. I rummaged through the bag and found the bottoms, holding them up between my fingers.

"That's not a bikini! That's tissue paper!" laughed Olga.

"I'd buy that as lingerie!" said Denise.

"You can see right through it," added Leah. "I can't believe you wore that on a public beach."

"I know!"

"Weren't you embarrassed?" asked Fi.

"God, yes," I managed to say. "Between wearing this and being plugged, I was pretty far gone for most of the day."

"But you don't have it on now, do you? So what happened?" asked Martelle again.

"I took it off. In the car park!"

"No way!" cried Leah.

"Oh, my God! Shannon!" laughed Amy-Lee.

"Add one butt plug... instant slut!" giggled Denise. We all cracked up again and I think the margueritas were doing their job. I was starting to feel much more relaxed. I was even starting to enjoy being the centre of attention. Like I'd done stuff others hadn't. It was kind of fun!

"I think you left something out," said Martelle.

"I did?" I asked innocently.

"You didn't actually wear your bikini bottoms to the beach, did you?"

"No, Ma'am. Oh, my God. You won't believe this! I had to hang them from the mirror all the way to the beach, and when we got there, I had to ask this hunky young surfer guy to help me put them on!"

"No way!!!! I don't believe it!" squealed Fi.

"Johan made you do that? Oh, my God!" laughed Leah.

"It was so exciting. I was shaking like a leaf!"

"And where did you go after the beach?" Martelle asked mercilessly.

"We um..." I whispered. "We went to Ernie's."

"That's a strip club, isn't it?" asked Leah.

"Yep."

"I've never been to one before," said Denise.

"Me either," chimed in Amy-Lee.

"I have, it was fun!" squeaked Sapphire.

"But did you dance there?" I asked, grabbing back the spotlight.

"Don't tell me you danced in a strip club?" asked Martelle, with a wicked grin on her face. "Naked?"

"Um, no. I um, I didn't take off my clothes."

"So you danced in a strip club, but you didn't strip."

"Yes, Ma'am." I blushed. You see, I was dressed just like this and had my plug in my um, my ass. It was nasty and hot but strangely tasteful and safe."

"Safe?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I wasn't ready to take my clothes off in front of strangers."

"I see... Well even so, I can't see how it could have been a very good dance, without taking off your clothes. Why don't you show us?"

"Oh, do I have to?" I whined. "I'm all sandy and salty and-"

"I said, I'd like to see the dance please, Shannon," asked Martelle, frowning. I gulped and stood up while Leah went over to the stereo, giggling madly. She turned it up loud and I blushed scarlet. "Give her some room!" Martelle called out, and the subbies all scooted backward on their cushions. Fi even pulled the coffee table out of the way. "Dance! Come on!" urged Martelle, starting to clap. Soon they were all clapping and I sighed and started dancing. I was shimmying and bumping and grinding and trying to get into it. I even tried some of the moves I'd seen the other girls do. I had to put on a good show or they wouldn't believe I danced at Ernie's, let alone danced sexy and had money thrown at me and that woman wiped a fifty over my wet cunt and stuck it in my mouth and...

The music was thumping and my imagination was kicking in as my friends' wooohoooed and clapped in time with the beat. Leah turned down the overhead lights in the big room and turned one of the wall lights on me and was almost like I was back there. I wished I had a pole!

Squinting through the light as I danced, I saw Leah kneeling next to Martelle. Martelle leaned down and whispered something in her ear. Leah then tapped Debbie on the shoulder and pointed at me, saying something I couldn't hear. Debbie looked up to Martelle and nodded slowly. Then she stood up and walked between Sapphire and Fi to join me on the 'stage'.

I was wondering what was going on as Debbie slipped her arms around my waist and pressed her breasts into mine. In moments we were swaying together and bumping pubic bones. Her hard nipples rubbed across my chest and when they caught on mine, I purred. It felt so good and I was wishing I'd seen two of the girls from Ernie's dancing together so I would have known what to do. Catcalls started again when I slid my hands down from Debbie's hips onto her ass and pulled her into me.

When Sapphire whistled loudly, I stuck my tongue out at her. She had always playfully said I was wasted on a man and she winked at me like she always did. I was distracted by a movement in her lap and realised she was stroking her pussy while watching us! I couldn't believe it. She was being more brazen than I was! A thought hit me like a train. She was doing it because we were turning her on! I was just about to say something when Debbie kissed me insistently, devouring me with her sucking and licking mouth. Her hands groped my ass too as we ground against each other.

I swooned in the arms of another woman for the first time in my life. Her skin and hands were soft and she smelled divine and God, she could kiss. She gripped my ass tightly and pulled my legs either side of her thigh. Her skin was as slippery as my wet little cunt in moments and I groaned as my eyelids fluttered. I was starting to get really turned on and tried to focus on my friends, wondering what they would think if I came right in front of them. I was almost there.

With one hand, Debbie turned my face to kiss me again, but before she did, I saw Fi blushing and Leah licking her lips. Licking her lips? Oh my God. In my fantasies, I always hoped it would be with Leah. Maybe she always wanted to do this with me too? Debbie's mouth consumed me again and my thoughts faded into oblivion. She kissed so aggressively and yet softly, it was demanding and she did this thing with her tongue that made my mind swirl. My clit was crushed and throbbing and I flexed my thighs, grasping Debbie's thigh between them and squeezing even tighter. She wedged one hand under me from behind to keep a good grip and I was so wet her fingers pushed straight into me!

"Ohhh, Goddd," I moaned into her neck as she firmly took my breast in her other hand and pinched my nipple hard. I was seconds from coming when the song stopped and everyone stood up and cheered wildly. Gasping for air, I couldn't believe I had juices running down my thighs all over again. Once the cheering died down, Debbie gave me a peck on the cheek and left me standing there on wobbly legs.

"Go and have a shower, Shannon. You must be feeling very dirty," Martelle said.

"She can't help it, she's a naughty girl," said Leah, returning to the group after turning down the stereo.

"She dances in strip clubs!" Sandy squeaked. Everyone giggled as the lights came up.

"Leah. Take her," directed Martelle. I swallowed as Leah approached and took me by the elbow. Olga placed fresh margueritas in our hands and Leah led me upstairs. I was getting so smashed I was glad I had Leah to lean on.

We entered the main bathroom and she fixed a shower for me. After slipping my pink top over my head, I wormed my skirt over my hips and kicked it at the laundry basket. "Leah, is there anything going on I should know about?" I asked, standing by the shower and cocking my hip unsteadily.

"Uh huh! It's going to be your job to help Olga demonstrate the toys. It is a toy party, remember?" she explained, turning me around and pushing me under the freezing cold water.

"Ahhh!! Leah!!" I squealed and squirmed. After that I didn't get a word in edgeways. She grabbed shampoo and washed my hair thoroughly. She was so fast, working without regard to my comfort. I had to shut my eyes and mouth to keep the lather out of them. She rinsed and rinsed and the icy water flowed over my body, invigorating my skin. Then she scrubbed me firmly from head to foot with a scrubbing brush. She was really rough but very quick and the only thing she said the whole time was, "This is for your own good." I must have looked like a drowned rat, standing shivering in the shower cubicle while Leah grabbed a thick fluffy towel.

She soon had me buffed dry and sitting in front of my vanity. She brushed my wet hair and tied it in a ponytail and it dripped down my back. She put blush on my nipples and they puckered. "Put your hands behind your back."

I looked at her in the mirror. "Why?"

"Because Martelle told me to cuff you. I also remember Johan telling you to do as Martelle says."

Leah crouched down and I didn't resist as I felt her attaching fur-lined leather cuffs to my wrists, clipping them to each other. "Please, Leah," I said desperately. "This is me talking. Your best friend!"

"Stand up," she said, ignoring me. "Let me take a look at you." I did as she asked, pushing back the stool with the back of my calves.

"Leah? Please?"

She paid no attention, dropping to her knees and attaching matching cuffs to each of my ankles. It was really weird looking down at her, sitting back on her ankles and gazing at my pussy with a satisfied look on her face. I could feel how wet I was and tried to hide it by squeezing my thighs together. It wasn't a good move. She stood and put her hands on my shoulders, looking me straight in my eyes. "Shannon, I've been wanting to see you like this for so long," she said, sliding her hands slowly down my arms, almost to my elbows, then back up again. "I think we all have."

"Who? I... I mean, why?"

She glanced down, a lingering glance that meandered back up to my eyes. I felt more than naked. She whispered, "Because you are so fucking untouchable." She reached out and drew a nail around my nipple.

Mesmerised by her forwardness, I watched as my nipple lengthened and hardened, little bumps rising on my areola. "Ohh..." I gasped involuntarily.

"Look at you. You are fucking gorgeous, Shannon. And you don't even know it. Oh, you know you are pretty. But you are so reserved..." Resting her fingertips on my hip, her touch was so light, and so gentle. She whispered breathlessly, "You have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen, honey." She reached up with her other hand and gently rolled my nipple as I held my breath. She licked her lips before continuing. "I think all of the girls downstairs have, at one point or another, wondered what you might be like." She plucked each nipple firmly, making them throb.

"Ohhh..." I breathed.

"I bet every one of them has wanted to see you naked. Except maybe Fi." She smiled. "She's the only one who doesn't admit to being at least... bi-curious."

"Are y... you bi-curious too?" I asked quietly, wetting the inside of my dry mouth with my tongue.

"Well, I'm Shannon-curious."

"I... I'm Leah-curious," I whispered.

She smiled and leaned into me, slipping her arms around me and pressing her lips against mine. My mouth opened to her gently caressing tongue. She was sweet and mmmmmmm... God, I'd never been kissed so gently. Her soft hands held my hips and I could feel her nails pressing into my skin. It was all I could do not to moan aloud as my pussy gushed. My nipples ached and my legs felt weak.

"Oh, Leah, please..." I breathed. I wanted to ask her to make me cum, but I just couldn't do it. Wasn't this wrong?

"Please what, dirty girl," she asked, flicking her eyes downward then stepping back and pointing. "What's this? Have you made a mess of yourself?"

Shamelessly she reached out and ran her fingers through my glistening cunt. "Ohhh..." I moaned, unable to think. I pushed my hips forward, trying to follow her fingers but they were gone. My mouth was open and my face felt hot. I watched astonished as her fingers came up to her mouth. She hesitated for just a moment, then slid them into her mouth, closing her eyes and moaning softly.

I barely had time to swallow before she had withdrawn them and winked at me. "I've always wanted to know how you tasted," she said. "And now I know." I almost asked her if she liked it. God, I was so horny. "Come on, let's go," she suddenly decided.

"But my clothes?" I protested.

She took me by the elbow, guiding me out and down the hall towards the stairs. "What do you need clothes for?" she asked mockingly. "And how is Olga going to demonstrate the toys for us if you're wearing clothes?" Leah giggled. It suddenly struck me that I was about to be naked in front of my friends for the first time in my life. At the top of the stairs, Leah stopped and turned me toward her. "Now you just be a good little submissive and do as you are told. You're good at that, aren't you Shannon?" she asked, smiling deviously.

"Yes, Leah," was the only thing I could think to say. Everyone would know I was turned on straight away. My nipples were so hard and my thighs were shiny with my juices. It was utterly obvious and I was breathing hard, adrenaline pumping through my veins as we started down the stairs. I had no idea how they might react.

The coffee table was back in place and everyone was relaxing, chatting away. It was like the dancing had never happened. Under my breath I cursed the air conditioning as my nipples screwed tighter. On the low table was a vast array of toys, and Olga stopped rearranging them as we entered. Leah guided me to the edge of the group and I looked at the floor, peeking through my lashes. They all stopped talking to look at us. "Shannon says she would be delighted to be involved in the demo," she announced, releasing my elbow and taking her cushion, leaving me standing there.

"That's wonderful," said Georgina, looking down at Sapphire kneeling beside her. "Isn't that wonderful, pet?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress," she replied, giggling.

"What are you doing?" Martelle asked evenly. As one, they all turned to look at me.

"Huh?" I mumbled unintelligently.

"Do you have ants in your pants?" Martelle asked seriously.

"I um," I said, hesitating. I didn't want to admit to anything!

"She isn't wearing any pants," Leah teased. They all giggled and I blushed, biting my lip.

Smirking, Martelle nodded in my direction. "She seems to like being naked."

They all looked me over, nodding and commenting on my body. I was so red I must have looked like I was about to explode. Eleven sets of eyes, and they all looked hungry. I'd never seen that look from a woman before. Not like this. Not like... prey. My world folded in on itself as I looked from face to face. Even Fiona had a strange look in her eyes. Her gaze was riveted between my legs and I looked down. Oh, my God, I thought. My clitty is sticking out! Hot humiliation prickled my skin. I was shamelessly turned on in front of them.

Olga stood and handed out brochures to everyone but me. Instead she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS

"Thank you for helping me today, Shannon. You can pick out a toy later, on the house." She chuckled and everyone joined in nervously as they glanced up from their glossy brochures.

"Th... Thank you," I answered idiotically.

Then she began. She was quite good at explaining how to order and where to mark the item numbers on the back of the brochures. She was very professional the way she commanded everyone's attention and told them this was a toy party and not a BDSM party. A few of the girls whined and giggled, and I couldn't help but smile. Olga began talking about lubes and everyone but me got to taste the strawberry one. Olga explained there was a whole variety of flavours, and to check the list for any that might catch the eye.

"Mmmmm... Mango," said Debbie, and everyone giggled again.

"Guava!" shrieked Amy-Lee.

"You have about an hour, Olga. Cut to the chase," said Martelle as everyone settled down.

"Okay, okay," said Olga. "Now for some demonstrations. I'd like to show you one of the new models of body massagers on the market." She picked up a huge white thing that looked like a miniature baseball bat with the ball stuck on the end. I giggled at the thought that it looked like something they'd take into outer space.

"Anything you'd like to share, Shannon?" asked Helen, sternly. Everyone looked at me.

I blushed all over again and thought better of it. "No, Ma'am."

Before Olga could begin again, Martelle stood up and walked over to Johan's big black recliner. He rests his feet on a large black leather ottoman, and Martelle was struggling to move it. "Someone help me with this."

Denise hopped up and helped her pull the ottoman over next to the coffee table.

Once it was in position in the middle of everyone, Martelle tapped her hand on it. "Come and get situated, Shannon, then Olga can proceed with the demonstration." I held my breath and approached the ottoman, wondering what I was supposed to do. I didn't want to sit up higher than the rest of the subbies. Martelle had me sit on the edge of it, then unclipped my wrists from behind my back. I thanked her and she just smiled before standing up behind me. I felt her hands on my shoulders and soft pressure urging me to lay back.

"But it's too small," I protested weakly, falling back on my elbows and looking up at her. "There's nothing to lay my head on." Martelle just chuckled. I heard Helen ask Olga if she had a gag.

"No, please!" I pleaded. "I'll be good. I'm sorry Martelle." I laid on my back and saw Helen approaching as everyone crowded around me. "No gag, please, I hate gags."

Helen knelt beside me and bent one of my ankles back under me, beside the ottoman. "You do the other side, Sapphire."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I was struggling to keep my knees together as they clipped my wrists to my ankles.

"It's all right, Shannon," Martelle continued. "We just figured after your long and frustrating day, that you'd be the perfect helper for tonight's demo. Now, c'mon, get comfortable." She took me by the shoulders again and made me scoot a little forward so my ass hung off the ottoman. It was a little easier to keep my knees together this way. I was bent backwards and my head was getting heavy. Before long it was going to be hanging down backwards, almost touching the floor.

Martelle moved back to her chair and Georgina said, "Get closer, all of you. You wouldn't want to miss anything." She chuckled. My friends all scooted their cushions closer, and the Dommes did likewise. They were almost touching me.

Leah crossed her legs and moved in under my head, letting me lay it in her lap. She stroked my hair and smiled down on me, whispering, "Comfy?"

"N... No, not really," I replied.

"I'm sure it will get better," she said, massaging my temples.

Olga turned on the body massager and gave a commentary as she ran it over my sensitive skin. "As you all can see, the Body Massager 7000 is a large, external massage device, designed to relax and stimulate the skin. Notice Shannon's nipples stiffen markedly as I run the massager over them."

"Oh yeah, look at that," said Fi, giggling. "I never knew they were so long."

"They're pretty," said Sandy.

Leah leaned down to me and whispered, "You have lovely nipples, Shannon." Then she lightly kissed my perspiring forehead.

"Use it on her legs, I bet she spreads them," said Sapphire breathlessly. I felt like I was about to hyperventilate.

Martelle intervened. "Until Shannon spreads her legs on her own, no one but Olga or Leah may touch her."

I lifted my head and looked around at my friends. They were watching the movement of the massager as it skimmed lightly over my skin, down my legs, up the underside of my thighs, then back up across my stomach to my breasts.

Oh, God, I thought. I'm so wet. I can't open my legs. They'll all think I'm a slut! "Ugh..." I groaned, dropping my head back into Leah's lap. She looked down at me and I smiled uncertainly up at her. She smoothed over my hair with her palm and smiled back, then returned her attention to what Olga was doing.

"I bet that feels wonderful when I move it over your breasts, Shannon." I arched my back as she teased my nipples, touching them and sending zinging vibrations through their aching hardness, then lifting the massager out of reach. She did it to each nipple and I could sense the tension in the room.

"Ohhh..." I whispered, trying desperately not to moan. My knees had started to part subconsciously and I strained to keep them together. Olga worked her way slowly down my body, gently side to side over my ribs and stomach. She raised the massager from my skin just as she was about to touch the top of my pubic bone. I was breathing hard and wanted more. Oh, God. It was so hard to keep them from parting. My thighs were tired and static filled my ears. My pussy throbbed as I held my thighs tightly together in one last stand against my own depravity.

"And if I press it here..."

That was it. "Ohhhhh!!!" I moaned loudly, arching my back, my legs spreading lewdly of their own accord. The massager on my pubic bone just above my clitty was almost enough to make me cum. "Ooohhhhhh Godddddd..." My voice trailed off as Leah slid two fingers into my mouth.

"Suck my fingers, honey," she whispered. "You'll feel better."

"Hold her up like that. That's beautiful," said Martelle. Four pairs of hands went under my ass and lower back to exaggerate the arch in my body. Hands wrapped around my knees, keeping them open as I swung my hips, trying to get the maddening massager down onto my clit.

"She really is quite something," said Helen, sitting calmly and watching. All I could do to keep from moaning aloud was suck Leah's fingers.

"Come on, move it along, Olga," said Martelle cruelly.

"Yes, Ma'am," she said, flicking off the Body Massager 7000 and putting it aside. She placed her right hand on top of my pubic bone and guided the others as they let me down to rest my back on the ottoman once more. I was tingling all over. Another minute and I would have cum! "At this point I'd like to show the benefit of purchasing toys in tandem," she continued. "And for this demonstration I'll need another volunteer."

I looked up at Leah and she watched the others scramble for a part in my humiliation. Perspiration was gathering on my top lip and my body was limp after coming so close. My legs were spread wide and I didn't want to close them any more. I just didn't care. No, that isn't true. I blushed realising I liked it. Leah removed her fingers and I raised my head enough to look around. Everyone was sitting straight and still as Olga made her choice.

"Sapphire!" she said, giggling. "You look the keenest for some reason!"

"Good girl," said Georgina, chuckling.

"You can demonstrate the G-spot massager while I apply the clamps."

"Let me do that," said Helen, reaching across my body for the clamps. Sapphire moved between my legs and looked me straight in the eyes, licking along her teeth. I darted my eyes up to Helen. "Give me the g-clamps. I prefer those ones." She had a satisfied smile on her face as Olga handed her the clamps. I couldn't watch.

"Ohhh..." I murmured, relaxing my neck and resting my head in Leah's lap again. Her fingers ran through my hair and she softly scratched my scalp with her nails. As the clamps tightened, the hairs on my arms stood up and I felt juices dripping down the insides of my thighs. Tingles of pleasure were racing across my skin in all directions. At that very moment I realised Sapphire had an amazing close-up view of my cleanly shaved, swollen and aroused little cunt. Then I felt her fingertips parting my lips.

"Look how wet she is," she said to no one in particular.

"Wow," said Amy-Lee.

"I'm wetter," said Sandy.

"Okay," answered Martelle to a silent question.

"Everyone can touch her now," said Olga.

Suddenly there were hands caressing me from my feet to the top of my head. The soft hands of my best friends caressed my calves and the insides of my thighs. My eyes rolled back into my head as the chain between the clamps was gently pulled up. "Notice how she arches when I use the massager on her clamped nipples?" Olga asked.

"We see, get on with it!"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry," Olga giggled. "Well, today I'd like Sapphire to demonstrate the g-spot massager. I think most of you have experienced one before..."

"I haven't!" piped up Andrea.

"Me either," said Fi.

"I have," said Leah from above me. "They're amazing."

"Mmmmmm," I said mindlessly, my eyes closing.

"Well, in any case, most of you won't have seen one used on someone else... Oh, um, except maybe for the Dommes..." she said, giggling again.

"Go ahead Sapph," said Georgina. I felt Sapphire feeding the long slim probe into my pussy. "Keep in contact with the front wall of her pussy. You all can hold her down when Sapphire says she's ready, okay?"

Muttered agreements came from around me. The smell of hot pussy was in the air. I was no longer sure it was just mine. My nipples felt like they were being pinched firmly, not painfully, but enough to make my pussy clench around the probe, which in turn sent another pulse of juice from my cunt.

"Would you look at that," whispered Sapphire. "You have such a pretty cunt, Shannon." She began sliding the probe in and out of me, massaging the series of bumps up and down the front inside wall of my pussy.

"Wow," said Sandy. "I'm so hot. Can I buy a toy now? I need one."

"Um... Ma'am?" asked Olga.

"Yes, all right," said Martelle. "Everyone knows Sandy is a slut anyway!" Whispered snickers went around the room.

"Awww... am not!" said Sandy, indignantly.

"Are too!" cried Amy-Lee and Fi simultaneously. Everyone started giggling again until Martelle told them to calm down.

Olga tugged the slim silver chain between the clamps and spoke like a saleswoman. "Of course this chain is detachable, but I like the look." Everyone murmured their agreement as I groaned.

"Okay, hold her still," said Sapphire.

"Just relax, Shannon," said Olga. "Go with the flow."

"What..." I started, as hands pressed all along my body, holding me down with my legs wide open.

"It's okay, honey. Sapphire's just gonna turn on the G-spot vibe. Everything's okay," said Leah quietly, tightening her fingers in my hair.

"Ready?" Sapphire asked. Grips tightened and I'm sure they had no idea how close I was to coming. The sensation when the damned thing was turned on and came to life was utterly overwhelming, tossing me like a rag doll straight over the orgasmic threshold. Amidst an avalanche of static, the last thing I thought was, I gotta get one of these!

My body arched up off the ottoman and Sapphire rose up on her knees, following my pussy and keeping the g-spot vibe in exactly the right place. I saw stars. Leah held my hair tight and it was perfect. Sparks zapped over my skull. "Ohhhhfuuucckkkkk..."

The tingles raced down my spine, some splitting off to wind around my clamped nipples and shoot straight downward to my throbbing, hard little clit. The vast majority tangled inside me and turned to heat, spreading outward over my skin and prickling my asshole and thighs, sending thick pulsing pleasure searing up and down the length of my pussy. As I arched up, Leah leaned over me, spitting on her fingers and rubbing them in a blur across my clit.

"OhhhhhhhHHHHHH!!!!." I moaned. A blinding flash of white-hot pleasure, coupled with paroxysms of muscle spasms, hit me like a brick wall. "Yesssssssssss... Yesssssssss... Ohhhh FUCKKKKKK... YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Nothing but static filled my ears. I couldn't hear myself moaning and though I was shaking, I couldn't feel a thing. I was floating and shuddering in intense pleasure. Suddenly I was wrenched back to reality and my body bucked and my muscles tensed. "Ohhhhh my Godddddd!" I was going to cum again!

"Turn it off and take it out," Georgina snapped. "Now!"

"Nooooo!" I cried, desperately close.

"Do it!" Martelle said in a rush. "Plug her."

"I was going to use a vibrating one!" yelled Olga, her hands holding me tightly around the waist.

"Fine. Get it!"

My body shuddered, arching further in my newfound freedom while others held on to try to compensate.

"Is this what you want, Shannon?" asked Martelle, grabbing Olga's wrist and holding the plug where I could see it.

"Ohhhhfuckkkkyesss..." I moaned, looking at it wildly. It was what I wanted. At that moment, it was everything I wanted. "Pleeeaaasee... Pleeeeeaaaaaseeeee..."

"Olga, give it to Sapphire," said Martelle.

"Oh! But I wanted to-"

"Olga!"

I imagined her pouting and handing it to Sapphire. Trembling with the effort, I looked up at my friends all around me and heard Martelle's voice in the background. "Does she need any lube?"

Sapphire gazed between my legs, then into my eyes. "She's so wet, I think she's more of a slut than Sandy!" Everyone but Sandy laughed as we looked at her and found her sliding a pink buzzing vibe in and out of her very wet pussy. Her eyes were closed and Amy-Lee pinched her nipple. Sandy's eyes shot open and her pumping action stopped mid-thrust.

"Ouch! Whaaaa?" she asked, and we all laughed again. Then my jaw dropped as Leah spoke.

"Do you want Sapphire to eat your pussy, honey?"

My words caught in my throat as Sapphire's eyes met mine and she proceeded to lick the big butt plug all over. When she turned it on I could hear its loud hum and started shaking again.

"Well, Shannon? Do you want Sapphire to eat your pussy?" asked Martelle.

Sapphire bit her bottom lip as she pressed the vibrating butt plug lengthways against my hot cunt. Then she twisted it from side to side, coating it in the liquids almost constantly pulsing from me. In a second it was against my red little asshole. I bore down and felt myself opening. Oh, Godddddd, I thought, as it slid slowly into me. The usual nausea never came. I moaned and my eyes rolled back into my head. "Ooohhhhhh!!!!! Pleeeaaseee... Ohhh myyGoddddd..." My arched body collapsed back onto the ottoman, shoving the huge plug deep in my ass and embedding it. Everyone groaned in sympathy as I gasped, shaking uncontrollably.

"Is it in?" asked Georgina.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Sapphire.

"Turn it up halfway."

"It was already, Mistress."

"Then turn it on high."

"Yes, Mistress."

The vibrations grew and I felt my clit tightening without any direct stimulation. My pussy felt so wet and so open. Then Martelle spoke up. "Shannon, answer the question. Do you want someone to eat you?"

"Ohhhh... OhhhhGodddd..."

"DO YOU!"

"Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!" I hissed.

"Good girl," Leah whispered, stroking my hair. "You want to cum again, don't you?"

"Oh, please, Leah. I have to c... cum so bad." I felt her fingers pick up the chain attached to my nipples and begin to lift it. In a moment they were stretching upwards. She leaned down close to my ear, and whispered. My eyes closed as I was blanketed in her hair.

"You are such a hot little slut, honey," she breathed, right in my face. My body arched again, this time following the chain attached to the clamps. Sapphire's hot mouth closed over my pussy and her wickedly long and agile tongue plunged deeply into my slit. I squealed and humped her face. Her hands came up under me and her nails dug into my ass. She slowly turned her head from side to side, stimulating my clit with her nose and spreading my juices all over her face.

"Oooohhhhhhh!!!!" I moaned gutturally. Her tongue slid in and out of me and it was incredible. She opened me up, swirling and spiralling her tongue and sending me into spasms of delight. Then she started flicking rapidly, first deeply inside me, then up to my clit causing a cascade of juices to pulse from my pussy.

"I'mm sooo hottttttt..." I moaned, my body undulating in pre-orgasmic bliss.

"You're a hot little slut!" Leah whispered hoarsely, tightening a fist in my hair.

I was losing control. "Ohhh... I'm a hot little slut!" I said, far too loudly.

"You want everyone to eat you."

"Eatmeeveryone... eatme... Idon'tcare..."

"Get your mouths on her," said Helen, sitting back in her chair.

"Don't mind if I do," said Georgina, getting out of hers.

She knelt beside Sapphire and tasted the skin of my thigh, then began giving directions. The effect was electrifying, knowing what was going to happen a moment before it did. "Kiss and lick her all over, anywhere you can reach. Take turns teasing her clit. Look at the size of it!"

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmmm..." Sapphire moaned, her tongue buried in my pussy.

"OooooooGoddddddd..." I almost screamed. Mouths were all over me, biting my hips, licking across my stomach and kissing and nibbling all over my shoulders and breasts.

Leah looked up to Martelle, "May I ask her, Ma'am?"

"Sure, go ahead."

She leaned down to my ear again. "Would you like to eat my pussy, honey? Do you want to taste my cunt?"

"Oohhh Leah, anything... pleeaasseee... yesssssssss..."

"Okay, honey." Supporting my neck with one hand, the fingers of the other still in my hair, she climbed to her knees and spoke to Martelle, but all I heard was the growing hiss of static as the sight of her wet and puffy pussy met my wide eyes.

Leah smiled wickedly down on me, then pulled my mouth into her cunt. The taste and smell of her invaded my senses and my tongue reached out, dragging over her clit and splitting her lips, delving inside. The hand under my neck briefly left to join the other holding my hair, only on the other side of my head. "Oohhhh..." Leah moaned, slowly thrusting her hips, grinding into my mouth. Wetness spread everywhere, trickling into my hair and down my neck. I sucked and licked and had no idea what I was doing as waves of pleasure flowed through my body. I don't know where I found the strength, but my stomach and thigh muscles started to tense again and I began to rise off the ottoman.

"She's gonna cum again!" squealed Fi, biting the slope of my breast and watching my tongue slide in and out of Leah. She along with others again supported me as my body tensed. The sensations from down below rushed into my brain.

"Look at her go!"

"Wow!" Sapphire took hold of the end of the butt plug and started sliding it in and out of my ass. I moaned and started fucking back at it and then almost lost consciousness as Sapphire's hot wet mouth enveloped my clit. My body went rigid with the shock. My teeth clenched as she sucked me. Her tongue began manically flicking at my clit and I trembled in ecstasy.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh fuuuUUCCKKKKKKK!" Suddenly I was delirious and my body was out of control, about to cum. "OhhHHAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as I peaked. Stars burst behind my eyes and my thighs spasmed. My whole mind and soul exploded into a million pieces and lava flowed hotly through my veins.

Leah started trembling and a gush of juices hit my open mouth. "OhhhOhhhOohhhhhh..." she howled, sending pulses of sweet nectar over my tongue and cheeks. The next few moments swirled in and out of my consciousness, time stood still and I wasn't sure how much had passed.

When I returned to the land of the living, Leah and Sapphire and the rest of the girls were smiling and giggling while they caressed me and told me how amazing I was. Exhausted, I lay back again, resting the top of my head on the floor.

"I can't believe I came so hard..." I said quietly to myself.

"I can't believe you licked Leah's cunt!" squealed Fi.

I turned my head and grinned up at her. "I can't believe you just said 'cunt'!" I replied, grinning. Everyone giggled and fell about. I think they were all surprised by the intensity of what just happened. I sure was.

"Well," said Martelle. "I think it's time we allowed Shannon to stretch her limbs. Release her." Fi and Amy-Lee unclipped each of my wrists from my ankles and I just lay there, exhausted and open. "You can get up now," Martelle offered.

"I don't think I can move," I said, and giggled some more.

"Put her on the floor and give her a massage. Do you have any oil handy, Shannon?"

The other girls laid me on the floor and put a small cushion under my head. "There's some in the downstairs bathroom cupboard, I think," I replied.

"I know where it is," said Leah, before bouncing up and taking off, returning in moments and laughing as she squirted me down the middle.

Everyone knelt in close and spread it all over me from neck to toes. Fifteen minutes of exquisite intimate pleasure. Every inch of my legs, arms and torso was gently and deeply massaged and I closed my eyes and almost fell into a blissful sleep.

"So this is what you girls get up to when we're gone," boomed a low voice from the direction of the doorway. I craned my neck around Amy-Lee and saw Johan, standing with crossed arms and flanked by David and Allan, Fi and Debbie's husbands.

All the subbies yelped and scooted backwards, half of them blushing fiercely, the other half trying not to laugh. I covered my nakedness with my hands and felt my own face get hot. "H... How long have you been s... standing there?" I stuttered.

"Long enough to know that I'll be attending the next toy party," Johan said. The men chuckled. Then I saw Howard standing behind the three Doms.

"Ah, there you are my sweet," Martelle said, noticing her husband too. "Can you get me a drink of water, please?"

"Yes, Mistress," Howard replied, before disappearing into the kitchen. The three men closed in on me. I smiled up at Johan and bit my lip.

"I trust Shannon was well behaved, Martelle?" he asked, smiling back and uncrossing his arms.

"Oh, yes. She makes a wonderful demonstrator. As long as you approve, I'm sure we'll be using her again and again." Martelle chuckled and a few of the girls giggled and nodded.

"Excellent, I'm pleased you all had fun," he said, leaning down and tweaking my left big toe. "But I'm afraid it's getting late. It's time for all you good people to be preparing to leave. So, last drinks, okay? We'll be in the games room."

"Yes, Sir," I said, blushing to my toes.

"We won't be long," said Martelle, rising and taking her glass from Howard as he returned.

"Would you please come and see me before you leave, Martelle?" asked Johan.

"I'll be right there," she replied. "Come on, someone get Shannon a towel, and Olga, start putting everything away."

"No," interrupted Johan. "Shannon is to stay just like that."

At once all the subbies squealed, "Ooooooo!!!!" Johan shook his head and laughed before heading for the games room, motioning for Allan and David to follow. I swallowed nervously.

"I didn't get to show off half the things I brought with me," Olga pouted.

"You can show us the rest, next time," Martelle told Olga softly. Turning to Howard, she said, "Go on, dear. Go play snooker with the men."

"Yes, Mistress," Howard answered and a couple of us chuckled. Howard is so adorable. He stuck his nose in the air and started to walk after the Doms, then quickly turned to the subbies and stuck out his tongue. Then with a big grin he disappeared around the corner to the games room.

We all looked at each other and laughed. "Does anyone know how long they were standing there?" I asked after a moment.

"Nooo!!!" They all shrieked, giggling all over again. Martelle, who stood almost right above me, smiled down at me and winked. I realised that Johan was about to get the full story.

God... What will he say?

Published 
Written by SirNathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments