Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shoplifting Punishment

"I was punished for shoplifting tweny years later"

13
3 Comments 3
29.0k Views 29.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Here I was tied, gagged and blindfolded and I wondered how I had let myself end up like this.

Jim and I had worked for the same company for several years and then he left to take a position with another company. I had not seen him for almost a year when we ran into each other at a local club. I had always thought he was an attractive man but he really never seemed to take an interest in me other than on a professional basis. However, that night we had a few drinks together that night and ended up dancing and kissing. He asked me to go out for dinner the next weekend. I knew he was married, as was I, but I agreed.

That next Saturday night, we had a nice dinner. We had come in our own cars. He walked me to mine and we kissed. He took my hands in his and then put his arms around my waist, pulling my hands behind me. He held me like this for a long time as we continued to kiss. For some reason, I asked him if he liked me with my hands behind me like I was handcuffed. I have no idea why I asked that. I had never been handcuffed except over twenty years ago when I was in college and was arrested for shoplifting. He smiled at me and said that I felt good against him like that. He asked if I would like to meet the next weekend and I again agreed. On my drive home, I thought about how I had felt with my arms held behind me and I knew that I had felt a sensation that I had never felt before.

Jim called on Wednesday and we decided that he would make dinner for me at this house as his wife was out of town. My husband was also out of town.

Jim grilled steaks and we had some wine. We then sat down on the sofa and began kissing and hugging. He then took my hands in his and pulled my hands behind me like he had done the week before.

“Ever been handcuffed?” he asked.

I explained the incident when I was in college.

“Look what I have,” he said as he pulled out a pair of handcuffs from between the pillows of the sofa.”

I felt myself blush. “This man wants to handcuff me for real”, I thought to myself.

“I will be the cop and you will be the shoplifter that I have just arrested”, he laughed.

As I guess I have done many times in my 39 years, I did something that I didn’t know why I was doing it at the time. Wine, passion, an attractive man?

I giggled, turned my back to him and put my wrists behind me. I simply said, “Okay”.

I felt the cold steel close around my wrists and heard the clicks as the cuffs tightened.

I closed my eyes and wondered why I had let him do this. But, I think I knew when he put his arms around me, brushing against my breasts as he did. I was wearing a black skirt and white cable-knit sweater. As he kissed me, I felt him begin to run is hand up under the bottom of the sweater. I felt his hand on my bare skin as he slowly moved it up my stomach. I know he could hear me begin to pant as he cupped his hand over my braless left breast.

“You feel so nice,” he said.

All I could do was sigh loudly.

I watched quietly as he pulled out of blindfold. I didn’t object as he slipped it over my head and down over my eyes. I just sat there waiting.

He took hold of one arm. “Come on. I have something else for you but first we need to get that sweater off.”.

I felt him undo the cuffs and lift my sweater off over my head. He then quickly cuffed me again. I knew that I was standing there topless in front of him but with the blindfold on, I couldn’t see myself and so it really didn’t feel like that to me.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

I didn’t feel embarrassed. He then began leading me somewhere. I followed willingly.

I didn’t know what he was doing but I felt him doing something with my handcuffs. I heard some sounds but couldn’t figure out what they were.

I then felt my arms being pulled up behind me, causing me to bend forward. He continued to pull them up until my shoulders began to ache. I didn’t know the term for what he was doing but I now know that it is called strappado.

“Ouch, that hurts,” I cried out.

“Well, shoplifters have to pay for their crime, Dear,” he said. “And we can’t have you crying out or the neighbors might hear”.

Unexpectedly, I felt something being shoved into my mouth and being strapped behind my head.

I realized that I had been gagged. I shook my head and tried to push the gag out of my mouth. Fear shot through me for the first time as it finally hit me that I was totally helpless and in the total control of this man. “How did I let this happen? I wondered. “God, what wine and passion will do to someone’s judgment.”

“You look so cute,” he said.

My response was only a mumbled “mmmffffffff”.

“Now, let’s get that skirt off,” he said.

I heard him unzip my skirt and felt it slide over my hips and down my legs.

His hands began roaming all over me. He touch my nipples and gave them a little pinch. I gave out a muffled squeal. I then felt him slip his hand under the waist band on my panties and I tried to twist away.

Then he touch me and I thought I was going to faint. He began to rub my shaved pussy and I was embarrassed to feel myself getting wet. One finger slipped slightly inside of me and my body quivered. I moaned quietly.

“Do you like that?” he asked and I nodded “yes.”

“Do you like being my little captive shoplifter?”

Again I nodded “yes”.

“Your punishment could be much more severe. But, if you are nice to me, I will be nice to you,” he said. “Are you going to be nice to me?”

Again, I nodded “yes.”

I felt him slip my panties off. I heard him unzipping his pants.

“Okay, let’s get that gag off so you can begin being nice to me”.

He took the gag out and my jaws ached as my mouth closed for the first time in a while.

Jim brushed my hair back and I felt the soft head of his penis touch my lips. Almost involuntarily, I touch my tongue to it. I licked his cock gently and I felt it enter my mouth. He continued to finger my pussy as his cock went deeper into my mouth. Passion and desire overwhelmed me as I sucked him. I felt his member swell in my mouth and I began tasting his man juices. He worked him finger in and out of me, faster and faster; harder and harder. I felt my orgasm building and wanted to cum to much. I tried to scream but he shoved his cock deeper into my mouth. I felt like I was in a dream and his finger was forced deeper into me and his cock deeper into my mouth. I felt the explosion of his cum in the back of my throat and I also had the largest orgasm of my life.

I felt my arms being lowered and pain shot through my shoulders briefly. I was exhausted and fell into his arms. He took my blindfold off and we walked back to the sofa where this night had begun. I cuddled against him and put my head on his shoulder, almost drifting off to sleep.

As he held me, he asked, “Now are you going to do any shoplifting again?”

I whispered into his ear, “Yes, and soon.”

Published 
Written by jen_fh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments