Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sir. A Fantasy.

"a first time meeting, the start of something."

6
2 Comments 2
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I am wearing a knee length red belted mac.

I wear this to cover what I have been told I should wear for Him when I meet him in the flesh for the first time. He has told me to wear a low cut top and a short skirt, both of which are black, on my feet I am wearing knee high biker style boots.

The top covers a skimpy black push up bra and the v-neck of the simple top frames the ample cleavage created by my 34FF breasts.

The skirt isn't very short, just short enough to have the black opaque stocking tops and a glimpse of suspender poke from underneath. No knickers. The clothes are simple, not tarty, just as He has requested. He wants me to be and look myself but just available for Him.

We had spoken a lot over the previous months on the phone and online. We had seen and spoken to one another over webcam.
He had seen all of me. Watched me. Instructed me. Sent me toys to use as he told me what to do with them, where to put them. He had seen me intimately. He had seen me cum, hard and gasping. He had seen me beg and plead and cry.

I had seen Him, his kind beautiful face, a twinkle in his eyes which was even there when he was scolding me. I had not seen him intimately.

And now I was getting off the train to meet Him for the first time. A bag of nerves, but knowing that I wanted to please Him. That I wanted Him.

I was one of the last off the train and the crowd was dispersing as I saw him. Our eyes met and I half ran over to Him. We paused and looked at one another, then hugged tightly and kissed.

Our first kiss. It was warm and delicious and held a promise of so much more.

As we kissed his hand, hidden by the coat, discreetly pushed my skirt up and parted my thighs and cunt lips.

He murmured, "Good girl," as he looked into my eyes and pushed a finger firmly into my already wet cunt.

I gasped. I knew He was going to do this. He had told me he was and now his finger was in me on the station platform, with people passing by not noticing, even with my blushing, no one noticed.

His finger probed a little as his thumb circled on the small strip of hair and soft bald lips.

"Good girl, just as you were told, a little hair, just a little."

My breath was a little heavy as he smiled and pulled his finger from me.

He laughed, "Much much more later!"

Smiling as he sucked his finger and then kissed me, I could taste myself.

"Yum!" he shouted as people turned around to see both of us laughing.

"Are you happy that I'm going to fuck you every which way and push you?" he asked.

"Yes. Um I wondered if I wouldn't like you when we met, but yes, yes I am," I smiled, "A little nervous, but yes."

He smiled and kissed my neck gently, then breathed into me ear, "I live just round the corner and my cock's going to be in your tight cunt really soon."

My cunt throbbed.

He told me that I wouldn't see his cock before we met and the first I would know of his cock was when it was pushing into my cunt for the first time. I was scared that it would be huge. My cunt's pretty tight and he told me that he would be fucking my ass like my cunt after a while. As I'd only had it in the ass once before, I was a little apprehensive.

We came to his house. A nice place. As soon as we were through the door we were kissing.

Pulling my coat off, it fell on the floor. He pulled my top down below my breasts and pulled them out of the flimsy bra, kissing, squeezing, nibbling and biting at them as he pushed me against the wall in the hallway one hand holding both of mine above my head as I gasped between kisses.
Suddenly he span me around to face the wall, I thought me was going to fuck me then and there. That he'd push my skirt up and just have me, take me.

Instead he pulled my top above my head and threw it who knows where, leaving my tits pushed out of the bra with my nipples hard against the cool wall.

Bahiti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bahiti



He pushed my skirt up and ran his hand between my ass cheeks, teasing me, pushing gently at my tight little anus to make me flinch, before once again pushing a finger hard up into my cunt making me gasp loudly. He then pulled the finger out and trailed my moisture onto my lips.
"Lick your lips, lick your cunt," he whispered as I was abruptly blindfolded by a scarf he'd just pulled from nowhere.

He led me upstairs gently and carefully and sat me on a bed. I felt him taking my boots off as I sat in a mish mash of leftover clothing. Next, my skirt and then my bra, which left my big breasts free. I was left wearing stockings and nothing else. He squeezed and tweaked at my breasts. I could feel his breath on my flesh and longed for him.

"Lie on the bed on your back, pull your knees up and spread your legs you little slut."

I was quick to follow orders.

"Higher, I want to see your ass and your cunt, open yourself so I can see."

I wriggled down a little so I could push my ass cheeks up and apart, and opened my cunt lips. I wanted him to see what he could have and use. Having the blindfold on made it easier for me.

"You're dripping for me aren't you?" he teased.

"Yes, you make me so fucking wet," I breathed.

With that, he pushed a finger deep into my cunt making me moan loudly in surprise as much as pleasure.

"A wet but tight slut all for me to use?"

"Yes!"

I heard rustling, he was undressing. And then some more rustling as my hands were pushed up and over my head to the bed head and tied with leather straps.

"Keep your legs that wide my little slut," he purred.

I could feel him nearer, his hands on my breasts, stomach, fingers pushing into my mouth, parting my cunt lips.

"No foreplay, I'm going to have your cunt," he whispered hot breath in my ear as almost instantaneously I could feel his cock head between my legs and then,

"Ahhhhhhh!" as he pushed his cock deep into me, pushing my cunt open, making it His.

He wasn't huge, he was big enough for my tight hole, big enough for me to feel like he was impaling me but not like he was ripping me in two.
Wide enough and long enough, perfect to use me.

I loved that I had never seen His cock and now I was feeling it as he started to fuck me, plowing into me. No prisoners.

"Mmmmmmm such a tight cunt for me, so tight for fucking hard, so good for fucking whenever I please."

I could feel his weight, feel his breath hot and heavy, hear his torrent of filth he carried on with about how this was just the start. I could smell my cunt and the smell of lust and sex and taste his kisses and flesh as much as I could lick his fingers and any part of him which passed my mouth.

Most of all, I could feel his cock fucking me. I could feel every tiny part of my cunt being fucked by a cock I had never seen, held or tasted. He was fucking me hard, owning me, using me and I loved it. I moaned and writhed beneath him, grinding my hips.

He had told me that he didn't care if I came the first time he fucked me, that this time was all about him having me. I couldn't help myself.

He was fucking me roughly calling me a slut and whispering such filth.
I didn't know whether I should ask permission, and before the thought could get any further; I came, gasping, moaning, bucking hard.

"You dirty little slut," he gasped into my ear as he pushed my legs higher, fucking me deeper, so deep it hurt as he exploded into my cunt. Final hard fucks, both of us panting hard as he collapsed on top of me and stayed inside me until his cock grew soft again.

"Now you can see and taste it."

tbc

Published 
Written by hopey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments