Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soccer Mom Slave, Chapter 10

"Brenda learns why Master brought her to Las Vegas"

15
6 Comments 6
9.5k Views 9.5k
9.1k words 9.1k words
Saturday Evening

By 7:00 they had finished their room service dinner. Master had showered and dressed, Brenda was nude. Brenda didn't eat much, she couldn't stop thinking about what might happen tonight. They were going home tomorrow so she knew that she whatever happened tonight she would be wearing the white dress. The only thing she was sure of is they weren't going out to dinner. She thought Master was probably going to take her into the casino for more gambling. It was fun showing off in the casino last night but the white dress was so much more revealing. Even after the afternoon at the pool, the white dress still intimidated her. Could she really wear it in public?

Master finally broke the silence. "We're doing something special tonight slave. You're going to wear the white dress. I want to be downstairs at 8:00 so you had better get ready."

"Yes sir."

Brenda got up and went into the bathroom. She showered, shampooed her hair and shaved carefully. After fixing her hair she put on her makeup and looked at herself in the mirror. She closed her eyes and tried to steady herself. After a moment she walked out into the room, it was 7:45.

Master was not in the room. Brenda walked to the sliding door and looked on the balcony, it was deserted. She turned and noticed the white dress lying on the bed. As she walked toward the bed she noticed a pair of shoes on the floor below the dress. There was a necklace of some sort laying on the dress partially covered by a note. The pearl panties were just below the note and necklace. Brenda picked up and read the note.

“Get dressed and meet me in the lounge where we had our drinks last night. Do Not Keep Me Waiting.”

Brenda looked at the necklace on the dress. It was like nothing she had seen before. It was made of fine silver chain. It had a choker collar with two long chains attached at the center of the choker. The necklace was laid on the dress to simulate how it was worn. The long chains hung down from the choker and then looped up to the area of the dress that covers the nipples. On the end of each chain there was a small adjustable loop. Hanging from the loop was a short piece of chain about two inches long with a small silver bobble attached. Brenda realized immediately the loops were to be attached to her nipples.

Brenda was still holding the note, her hand shaking. She swallowed hard as she thought of wearing the necklace. Brenda looked down at the shoes on the floor, a pair of white stilettos. She picked up one of the shoes. The first thing she noticed was the extremely high heels, at least 5 inches. The shoes had ankle straps that were about one inch wide. There was a small metal ring attached to the strap and holes in the leather for the rings to pass through. A small unlocked pad lock was hanging from the metal ring. Brenda recognized that the padlocks would attach the leather straps to her ankles. Holding the shoe in her hand, she looked at the dress and necklace again.

I’m going to look like a whore, she thought.

Brenda felt tears well up in her eyes. She looked up at the ceiling and fought the urge to cry.

First off, you’re not going to ruin your make up! Brenda thought. Second, you’re a slave. Third, you’ve been given an order, so stop acting like a little girl and do as you’re told.

Brenda’s emotional moment passed quickly. She put down the shoe and picked up the necklace with shaking hands. She adjusted and attached the choker around her neck, then turned her attention to the little loops. Seeing they were easy to adjust, she attached first one and the other to her nipples. After some minor adjustment she had loops set so they were securely attached but were not too tight or uncomfortable. She stood for a moment looking down at her tits. The bobbles disappeared from sight below her nipples. She shook her body back and forth and felt the bobbles bouncing about on the lower part of the tits.

That’s really not an unpleasant feeling, she thought.

Brenda picked up the pearl panties and put them on, the double row of pearls slipped between her wet cunt lips. Brenda took a moment to adjust the pearls on either side of her clit as Madam Claudette had instructed her. She walked across the room and back to the bed.

Oh, that’s really and truly not an unpleasant feeling”

Brenda picked up the dress and quickly put it on. It seemed even more revealing than when she was in the store. She didn’t look in the mirror, afraid of what she might see. Brenda sat down and put on her shoes. Realizing that she wouldn’t be able to change the fit once she locked the padlocks, she took some time adjusting the ankle straps. Finally she locked each padlock.

The heels were higher than anything had worn before. Brenda walked carefully to the door. She felt like she was on her tip toes. The shoes forced her to walk with short jerky steps swinging her hips in an exaggerated movement that made her ass wiggle seductively. Every jerky step made her tits bounce enticingly under the loose dress. The bobbles attached to her nipples never stopped moving.

Brenda was breathing rapidly now. She looked at the clock, 7:55. Master expected her to meet him at 8:00. It was time to go, right now. Brenda looked at the dresser where she left her room keycard. It wasn’t there. She looked around quickly bit didn’t see it anywhere. It suddenly occurred to her that her Master probably took it.

Brenda closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened her eyes she looked at the door. It seemed like it took all her effort to make that first step toward the door. When Brenda reached the door she hesitated briefly, opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. The door automatically closed behind her. The sound of the door latching shut seemed much louder than before. Brenda walked down the hall carefully. She found a pace that while still jerky, gave her a sense of confidence in the high heels.

By the time she reached the elevator, it was hard to ignore the pearl panties. The pearls were rubbing against her clit and stimulating her in a way she had never experienced before.

Madam Claudette was right, Brenda thought. This really does feel divine.

Brenda stood in front of the elevator and pushed the down button. She could see her indistinct reflection in the metal doors. Finally she stepped to the side and looked at herself in the mirrored wall.

Not a whore, she thought. A slave!

Even though Brenda knew what to expect her appearance still shocked her. The dress left her almost totally exposed. The necklace was so sexually suggestive, the shoes with the impossibly high heels and locks on each strap screamed “SLAVE!”

Brenda shuddered. How can I go through with this? She remembered the door to the room was locked, there was no going back. Brenda jumped when the bell announced the arrival of the elevator car. The door opened but Brenda didn’t move. She continued to look at herself in the mirror. After a moment, the doors started to close. Brenda quickly reached out and pressed the down button again. The doors stopped, then reversed and opened again. Brenda stepped into the car.

As she rode the elevator down Brenda did her best to steady herself and resolved to follow through with her Master’s orders. She was a slave, if her Master chose to dress her this way she would comply. She wondered if she would be the same after this evening. The elevator stopped, the doors opened. The din of noise unique to a crowded casino on a Saturday night hit Brenda like a shock wave. Brenda took a deep breath and stepped out.

Brenda walked in her jerky steps keeping her eyes straight ahead. Her ass wiggled under the tight skirt. Her tits bounced under loose top of the dress. The slinky material rubbed against her nipples making them even harder. She could feel the tiny bobbles hanging from her nipples bouncing off the bottom of her tits. She could even feel the small locks on the ankle straps of her shoes swinging to and fro with each step. People stopped and heads turned as she walked by. Even in a town known for excess and exhibition, people don't see a slave on display every day.

Brenda kept her eyes straight ahead but couldn't help noticing the attention she was getting. It excited her being watched. It excited her knowing her Master had planned this all along. Brenda remembered what Madam Claudette told her.

"Don't you understand that your master wants to show off his beautiful slave?"

You were right about that, Brenda thought.

The Pearl Panties were rubbing on Brenda's clit. Between the excitement from being exhibited, the anticipation of seeing her Master and the pearls stimulating her clit, Brenda thought she might cum.

Brenda was so distracted by the sensations from the pearl panties, she wasn’t sure if she was headed in the right direction. She tried to get her bearings but nothing looked familiar. She kept walking and forced herself to focus. Soon she sighted the Craps tables. She thought she remembered the lounge being beyond and to the right. She headed that way and finally saw the neon sign. Brenda walked into the bar, stopped and looked for her Master. Every eye was on her, she was so turned on she had to make an effort to control her breathing and fight off tunnel vision. She looked at the table where they were sitting last night but he wasn’t there. Finally she saw Master sitting at table in a corner with his back to the wall.

Brenda walked toward her Master with everyone watching her. As she got closer she saw Master had his legs crossed and he was holding his phone propped up on his knee. The back of the phone, the side with the camera lens, was facing Brenda.

Video, Brenda thought.

Master did not get up as she approached. Brenda stood in front of him uncomfortably as he looked up and down her body.

Finally he said, Slave, you look ravishing.” He paused as he continued to look at her. “Turn around and show me the back.”

Brenda took little steps in her high heels until she was facing back toward the bar. Everyone was looking at her. She picked a spot on the far wall and stared directly at it. After what seemed like forever she heard her Master tell her to turn around.

“Turn a little to the right, slave,” he said.

“Good, I want to make sure I got the locks on your shoes in the video”. Finally Master gestured to a chair directly across from him and simply said, “Sit.”

Brenda sat down quickly facing the corner. A small cocktail table separated her from Master. She held her legs together tightly with her hands in her lap. She kept her back straight so the material on the front of the dress would not droop and reveal her tits. She stared at her Master wide eyed.

Master kept the camera lens pointed at Brenda. “Relax slave,” he said. “You look fantastic, even better than I imagined. I sure everyone in the casino would agree.” A broad smile spread across his face. “I’ve ordered you a drink, it should be here shortly.”

“Yes sir,” was all that Brenda could manage.

“The necklace is very sexy, don’t you think so slave?”

“Ah, yes sir.”

“I’d like to see all of it,” he said. “Show me.”

Brenda breathed in deeply and tried to think of what to say. It took her only a few seconds to realize there was no chance for negotiation. She lifted her hands from her lap and used her fingertips to spread the fabric away from her tits.

Master’s eyes locked on to Brenda’s nipples held securely by the little nooses. Brenda’s rapid breathing made the bobbles sway slightly.

Master looked up and made eye contact with Brenda. He smiled and said, “Oh yes, very nice. Just the look I was going for. Are you wearing the pearl panties, slave?”

Brenda cleared her throat and said, “Yes sir.”

“Of course you are,” he said still smiling. “I’d like to see the panties as well. Show me.”

Brenda swallowed hard. Leaving her tits exposed, she slid hands down to the hemline of her dress. She continued to look at her Master as she lifted her skirt with the fingertips of both hands. Master broke eye contact and looked down.

He looked back into Brenda’s eyes and said, “I really can’t see much, you’re going to have to lift your skirt and spread your legs a little more slave.”

Brenda spread her legs and lifted her skirt slightly. Master looked back down.

“More,” he said.

Brenda sighed and spread her knees about shoulder width apart. Her fingers trembled as she lifted the skirt almost to her navel. Master looked at Brenda’s swollen cunt. Her lips were flowering open, the two strings of white pearls contrasted clearly against the glistening pink tissue. Her clit, obviously enlarged by stimulation, dwarfed the pearls. Master gazed between Brenda’s legs momentarily. A big smile slowly spread across his face. He looked up into Brenda’s eyes.

“Well, it appears you enjoying yourself.”

Brenda blushed and cast her eyes down. “Yes Master,” she said in a shaky voice.

Master held the phone pointed directly at Brenda as he gazed up and down her body. Brenda saw him glance over her left shoulder. He quickly looked back at her and said, “Cover up,” as he started to put the camera away.

Brenda’s thighs made a slight slap as she quickly closed her legs. She lowered and smoothed out her skirt. She reached up and closed the front of her dress, fumbling with her left hand, it took her two tries to cover her tits.

When she was finished she noticed a movement out of her left eye. She looked over and saw the cocktail waitress standing next to her holding a drink tray. The waitress leaned over the table with the tray and placed a large margarita glass in front of Brenda. “Margarita Especial,” she said with a smile.

The waitress turned her head slightly to face Brenda. Her hair fell forward, blocking Master’s view. Brenda recognized Twila, their waitress from last night.

Twila made eye contact with Brenda, raised her eyebrows, opened her eyes wide and formed a tight O with her mouth. She held the exaggerated expression while she looked Brenda over head to toe. When she looked back into Brenda’s face she mouthed, WOW, then bit her lower lip while smiling with excitement. She held that expression for a few seconds, then her face became impassive as she looked back at Master.

Smiling coyly, she said, “Another drink for you, sir?”

Master returned the smile and said, “Nothing else for me. Thank you Twila.”

“Oh, nothing?” she asked, lifting her eyebrows slightly.

“No thanks,” he said smiling. “You can leave the check.”

Twila’s expression changed to disappointment. “Leaving so early?”

“Yes, afraid so, we have plans for the evening,” he replied.

“Well,” Twila said as she glanced at Brenda briefly, then back at Master. “I hope you enjoy yourselves.”

Master chuckled. “Oh I’m sure we will. Goodnight Twila.”

As she turned to leave, Twila made eye contact with Brenda and winked, then walked away.

Master picked up his half empty glass and said, “Cheers.”

Brenda picked up her margarita and they touched glasses. Brenda took a sip, her expression changed to a look of shock. She swallowed, opened her mouth and said, “Whoooow.”

Master chuckled, “I ordered you a double. I thought you might need a little fortification.”

Brenda paused, then lifted her glass and took three big gulps from her drink.

Master said, “I’m very proud of you slave. I wasn’t sure you would follow through with your instructions. This is all so new to you and I’m sure it was difficult. You couldn’t have pleased me more.”

Brenda beamed with pride and took another drink from her margarita. Between her Master’s praise and the tequila, she was starting to feel more comfortable and even more turned on. Brenda wanted to ask about Master’s plans for the evening but knew better. She would find out when it was time.

After what seemed like only a few minutes, Master looked at his watch and said. “8:30, time to go, slave.”

Master dropped some cash on the table, stood up and held out his hand to Brenda. She gulped down the last of her drink, took Master’s hand and stood up. It took her a few seconds to find her balance but after taking her Master’s arm she felt much more comfortable walking in her new high heels.

The Pearl Panties were starting to work their magic again. Brenda couldn’t believe how something so simple could turn her on so much. The feeling was addictive. She noticed everyone staring again but she didn’t care anymore. Holding her Master’s arm, knowing how much he was enjoying showing her off, she was starting to enjoy the attention.

Before Brenda realized it, they were walking out the front door of the casino. Master stopped and looked around, then started walking toward a line of parked cars. Master guided Brenda to a black Mercedes-Benz sedan. As they approached the car, Brenda saw an Asian man standing next to the car holding a sign with the name 'Master' printed on it.

"I'm Master," he said to the driver.

"Yes sir," the driver said as he opened the rear door.

Master guided Brenda in the car, she sat down and slid across the seat to make room for her Master getting in behind her. Brenda’s skirt immediately rode up. She felt the buttery soft leather seat against her bare ass and thighs and thought of the rough seat in the cab yesterday afternoon. Still aroused from her walk through the casino she wiggled in seat trying to get the pearls to continue moving on her clit.

"Sit still slave."

The driver got into the front seat. He started the car and while driving away from the casino picked up a cell phone. He opened the phone, pressed one button and then held it up to his ear.

A moment later he said, "I have picked up your guests, we are on our way." The driver closed the phone and put it away.

Brenda badly wanted to ask where they were going. It only took her a second to realize that the name on the sign meant that whatever their destination, the person the driver called was expecting a Master and his slave.

As they drove away from the strip and approached the freeway Brenda became more apprehensive. She assumed her Master was going to show her off in the casino tonight. Now they were going somewhere away from the crowds. She was going to be someone's guest tonight. A shiver went down Brenda's spine.

The driver did not look in his mirror once. He didn't seem the least bit interested in the slut in the back seat with her dress hiked up.

Master looked straight ahead. He put his hand on Brenda's bare leg and ran his fingers up to the top of her thigh. He lightly brushed his fingers over her cunt lips and felt her wetness. Brenda spread her legs in response to his touch. He turned and looked at the pearls disappearing into her cunt, then looked at her face. He smiled but said nothing and looked straight ahead.

He kept his fingers on Brenda's cunt, gently touching the two strands of pearls just above her slit. His fingers slowly bumped over the pearls, up an inch, then back down, stopping when his fingers reached her vulva.

As he repeated the movement with his fingers, Brenda laid her head back and closed her eyes. The vibrations from his fingers bumping over the pearls traveled down the strands to her clit. It wasn't quite enough stimulation to make her cum but kept her on the verge. Brenda didn't care where they were going anymore as long as Master was with her.

After pulling off the freeway they drove on surface streets until entering a subdivision of large houses. The driver pulled into the driveway of a very large home.

Everything about the home displayed the wealth of the owner. The extensive landscaping was highlighted by subdued lighting. The home itself was a two story with a modern design and a grand front entry. Brenda decided it wasn't a mansion, but it was close.

The driver stopped with the right side of the car facing the front entry. He got out and walked quickly to open the right rear door. Master got out first, Brenda followed taking his outstretched hand. The driver showed no interest in Brenda's legs or exposed cunt, he looked straight ahead.

Saying nothing, the driver gestured toward the front door. When Master thanked him he said nothing, just dipped his head slightly. The movement could have been interpreted as a slight bow or a nod.

Master held Brenda's hand and guided her to the front door. Brenda's heart was racing. Her tunnel vision was back as she stared at the front door. It felt like she was moving in slow motion, watching herself in a movie. Master rang the doorbell, then glanced at Brenda.

"Pull your skirt down slave. You'll want to make a good first impression."

Brenda pulled down and straightened her dress, running her hands across her ass to make sure it was covered. The front door opened.

Time suddenly seemed to stand still for Brenda. A tall blond woman with striking good looks stood in the doorway. She looked to be about 40 years old. Her shapely figure was accented by a black under-bust silk corset with red trim. She was wearing a black lace, long sleeve blouse tucked under the corset. The front of the blouse was cut very low and somewhat sheer.

The lacy blouse was sheer enough that Brenda could see the woman was wearing a half cup bra. The bra enhanced the cleavage of her huge tits. The outline of her large aureoles and nipples were barely visible beneath the lacy fabric of her blouse. Over the bottom of the corset she was wearing a long, black leather skit that was slit up the front to the top of her thighs. Brenda could see the welts of her black stockings at the top of the slit.

In her black high heels, the woman was almost as tall as Master. Brenda felt dazed looking at the beautiful woman. She had never seen a woman with such a commanding presence.

"Master William, so glad to meet you."

"Mistress Juliana, it's my pleasure," Master replied as they shook hands.

Brenda was stunned. MISTRESS JULIANA! An electric shock went through Brenda as she suddenly recognized the Domme in the photo with slavesuzi.

This can't be happening, she thought, Is this a dream?

Mistress Juliana faced Brenda. "And your pretty little slave I've heard so much about. What a darling dress, it suits you perfectly."

Brenda stood motionless, unable to reply.

After an uncomfortable moment, Mistress J turned to Master and said, "Does she speak?"

Master touched Brenda's bare back lightly. "Say hello to Mistress Juliana, slave," he said tersely.

Brenda's mouth moved for a second before any words came out. Finally she stammered, "How...How..do, you do Mistress".

Mistress J looked from Brenda back to Master. Tilting her head slightly and raised her eyebrows.

"Yes...well, won't you come in".

Mistress J stepped out of the doorway. Master put his hand on Brenda's back, guiding her forward.

As she entered, Brenda saw the impressive home. The entry led into a Great Room that was impeccably decorated. She could see all the way through the Great Room to the glass wall on the back of the house. Beyond the glass was a large private patio and pool. The light coming from under the water in the pool shimmered on the palm trees in the yard. The home was immaculate.

Mistress J closed the front door and stepped to a coat closet in the entry way. She opened the door and took out coat hanger.

Looking past Brenda to Master, Mistress J said, "My slaves are not allowed street clothes in my home. Of course this is your slave, but my guests usually respect my house rules."

"Of course," Master said as he turned to Brenda, "Take off your dress slave, hang it in the closet."

"Yes Sir"

Brenda slipped out of her dress. She took the hanger from Mistress J, put her dress on it, and hung it in the closet. Brenda turned around facing Master and Mistress J with her eyes cast down.

Mistress J said, "It is customary for a visiting slave to kiss the Mistress of the house on arrival."

"Kiss Mistress Juliana slave," Master said.

Brenda stepped forward raising her head toward Mistress J's face.

She felt Mistress J's firm hand on her shoulder stopping her.

"That is not where a slave kisses a Mistress," she said impatiently.

Brenda felt the hand on her shoulder pressing her down. She knelt down and Mistress J took her hand off Brenda's shoulder. Taking a step forward, Mistress J used the fingers of both hands to lift the top of the slit in her dress.

Brenda couldn't believe her face was only inches away from another woman's genitals. She took a few seconds to look closely. Mistress J was shaved except for a neatly trimmed patch of hair about an inch wide that rose up directly above her slit. Brenda leaned forward. tilted her head back, closed her eyes and put her lips between another woman's legs for the first time.

Brenda started kissing the smooth inner thighs, then worked her way to the top of her slit and then down. As her nose brushed past the soft pubic hair, Brenda caught the scent of an exquisite perfume.

Brenda touched her lips to Mistress J’s vulva and was surprised to feel something very hard where she expected to find Mistress J's clit. It did not feel natural, at least not in Brenda's limited experience.

Mistress J stepped back and looked at Master. "Would you like to come in and sit down?"

Master took Brenda's hand helping her up off the floor When Brenda was standing, he turned his back to her. Mistress J took Master's arm and they walked together into the home with Brenda following a few steps behind.

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

Mistress J gestured to a spot on an overstuffed couch where Master sat. Mistress J sat next to Master. Brenda remained standing.

Picking up a glass of wine from the end table, Mistress J looked at Master and said, "I was just having a glass of wine. Would you join me?"

"Yes, thank you," Master Replied.

"The bottle is on the bar, perhaps your slave will fetch it for you," she said as she gestured to Brenda's right.

"Bring me a glass of wine slave."

Mistress J watched Brenda's every movement as she walked to the bar. Brenda found the glasses, took the wine bottle from the chiller and poured a glass. She walked back slowly, holding the glass with both hands so that she wouldn't make a spill.

Brenda still felt as though she was walking on her tip toes. Her tits bounced causing the silver beads attached to her nipples to bob about chaotically. Brenda handed the wine glass to her Master. Without looking at her, he pointed to a spot on the rug directly in front of him and snapped his fingers.

Brenda knelt down three feet in front of her Master and Mistress J. She spread her knees shoulder width apart and put her hands behind her back grasping her wrists.

Brenda knelt there while Master and Mistress J talked, completely ignoring her. Master complimented Mistress J on her home and commented on a painting on the wall. Mistress J started a conversion about the artist who painted it.

Brenda stole glances at Mistress J. With her legs crossed, the slit of her skirt draped open exposing her stocking clad legs. Brenda could see the a small area of exposed skin above her stocking tops but to Brenda's disappointment, Mistress J's crossed legs concealed her crotch. Brenda noticed heels and soles of Mistress J’s shoes were red. The shade of red on her shoes, corset trim, lipstick and fingernails were all the same.

This is a woman that pays attention to detail, Brenda thought. She felt completely intimidated by her.

Mistress J and Master continued to talk, all the while ignoring Brenda. The conversation even got around to the Oriental rug Brenda was kneeling on. Mistress J told a long story about finding and buying the rug. Even when they were looking at the rug they both looked past Brenda as if she wasn't there.

Brenda had never experienced this sort of indifference. Through their actions, Master and Mistress J were demonstrating their dominance over her. Brenda was on display as a sexual object. She had a necklace attached to her tits, pearls running through her shaved cunt lips, and still she was ignored.

She hated this. She wanted so much for her Master and Mistress J to pay attention to her, even though she knew what that might mean. I’d rather be back in the casino with everyone gawking at me, She thought.

"I would like to have a conversion with your slave now, Master William."

That caught Brenda's attention immediately.

"Please do."

Mistress J looked at Brenda. "Slave, has your Master told you why he brought you here tonight?"

"No Mistress."

"Your Master has offered you to me for my entertainment this evening. I don't keep a slave of my own now. I train slaves from time to time and entertain others when it interests me. I haven't decided if I'm going to accept your Master's offer yet. I will base my decision on this interview. If I decide to accept your Master's offer, are you willing to submit to me fully?"

"I will do anything my Master tells me to do Mistress."

"I've seen the photo you took of yourself masturbating. Your Master said a photo of me fucking a slave with a strap-on prompted you to fantasize about me. Is that true?

Brenda swallowed hard. "Yes Mistress"

"And yet he tells me you have never had sex with another woman. Is that also true?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Never?"

"Never Mistress"

"You've never eaten out another woman's pussy?"

"No Mistress"

"And no woman has ever eaten out your pussy?"

"I...I don't have a pussy Mistress"

"Then what do you call the wet spot between your legs?"

"That's my cunt Mistress"

Mistress J glanced at Master and smiled. Looking back at Brenda she said, "Has a woman ever eaten out your cunt?"

"No Mistress"

"Did you fantasize about eating me out slave?

"Yes Mistress"

"If you are aroused at the idea of having sex with another woman, why have you never done it?"

"I...always thought it was wrong Mistress"

"Are you a closet lesbian?"

"Oh No Mistress!" Brenda said a little too quickly.

"You don't like to think of yourself as a lesbian?

"No Mistress."

"I spoke to your Master on the phone earlier today. He tells me that last night you practically undressed a cocktail waitress with your eyes."

Brenda felt herself blush all over.

"What were you thinking about while you were so enamored with the cocktail waitress?"

"I...she had such a beautiful body, smooth skin, so beautiful. I wondered what it would be like to touch her."

“Describe her body.”

“She was tall, with long legs and busty.”

“You think busty women are sexy?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Was this cocktail waitress as busty as me?”

“Um, no Mistress.”

"Where did you want to touch her?"

"I...I wanted to touch her everywhere. I wanted to feel her body against mine."

Brenda was shaking with humiliation. She had never told anyone, even her Master, how attracted she was to women.

"You fantasize about having sex with women, about eating pussy, being fucked by another woman, but you don't think you're a lesbian? How can that be?"

"I like men Mistress. I couldn't live without, a man. In my fantasies with women, I'm...I'm forced to do those things."

"Oh I see. You fantasize about being fucked by women but still hold on to your inhibitions. How convenient," Mistress J said slowly. "And there is no mention of your lesbian fantasies on your blog is there?"

Until that moment it hadn't occurred to Brenda that Mistress J had read her blog. That meant she knew a lot more about Brenda than she had guessed.

"No Mistress."

"Hmm. Your Master tells me that you are horny all the time, you have excellent cock sucking skills, the rougher he treats you and the harder he fucks you the more you cum. He tells me he thinks of you as his perfect little fuck-toy. Do you think you're perfect?"

Brenda was shocked to think of her Master describing her to someone this way. There was a time that she would have been offended and angry at being called something so crude. Then she felt a flush of pride at the things her Master said. She almost forgot to answer.

"Oh, no Mistress."

"Good thing you don't. I understand you can be disobedient. Last night you questioned an order to take off your dress and you called your Master by an inappropriate name yesterday afternoon. Isn't that true?"

Brenda had trouble answering, "Ye....Yes Mistress."

"That doesn't sound like a perfect fuck-toy to me. Perhaps you would benefit from a woman's touch in your training"

Brenda said nothing.

"I've seen the photos on your blog of you sucking your Master. I must admit I was impressed."

Mistress J was referring to a series of four photos that Master ordered her to post. They were taken with a camera on a tripod. Brenda was wearing a blindfold which concealed most of her face. She was on her knees with her elbows and wrists tied behind her back. Master was standing in front of her holding her hair. In the photos Master was seen only from the waist down.

In the first photo Master's fully erect cock was directly in front of Brenda's face. Brenda's mouth was open and her tongue was sticking out touching the bottom of the big purple head. In the second photo, Masters cock head was in Brenda's mouth. Her cheeks were indented and it was obvious she was sucking hard. In the third photo Master's cock was halfway in Brenda's mouth, her lips tight around the shaft. In the last photo Master's cock was all the way down Brenda's throat. Her lips were at the bottom of his shaft. Her nose pressed against his abdomen, her chin against his balls. The strain of taking his big cock down her throat evident on her face.

“Have you always been able to deepthroat?”

“No Mistress, Master trained me.”

“And how long did that take?”

“About a month Mistress.”

"Do you enjoy sucking cock slave?"

"Yes Mistress"

"And you think you'll enjoy eating my pussy?"

"I don't know Mistress, I think so."

"Do you think your excellent cock sucking skills will translate into excellent pussy eating skills?"

"I, I don't know Mistress. Master trained me to suck cock the way he likes it. I've never eaten pussy. I'll try."

"You understand that whether or not you enjoy it, you will eat my pussy and do anything I tell you to do until I am satisfied?"

"Yes Mistress."

“Does you Master share you with other men?”

Brenda head snapped up and she looked at Mistress J, then at Master, eyes wide. She looked back down and said, “Oh no Mistress.”

“Is that something that you fantasize about?”

Brenda mouth started to move before any words came out. “Er, ah, Fantasize about?”

“Answer the question slave,” Mistress J said sternly.

“Um, sometimes Mistress.”

“Do you fantasize about fucking two men at the same time?”

Brenda’s voice was cracking now. “Ah, sometimes Mistress”.

“Do you masturbate often with this fantasy?”

“Master doesn’t let me masturbate very often Mistress.”

“Before your Master curtailed your habits, did you masturbate often?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“How often did you masturbate.”

“Well, fairly often Mistress.”

“Every day?”

“Most of the time, yes Mistress.”

“More than once a day.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Mistress chuckled. “You must have spent a lot of time masturbating. How did you find time to do anything else.”

“Mistress, I…” Brenda was clearly in distress now. “When I’m really, in the mood, it only takes me a few minutes to cum.

“In the mood? You sound like Martha Stewart. Do you mean when you’re really horny?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Then say it.”

“Ahemm. When I’m really horny it only takes me a few minutes to make myself cum.”

Did you masturbate often fantasizing about fucking more than one man?

“Yes Mistress.”

Mistress J was smiling now. “Are these other men you fantasize about anyone your Master knows?”

Brenda was almost in tears. “Mistress…Please,” she pleaded.

Mistress J was pleased. This is just the place she wanted to take a new slave, nearly broken but not quite. “Well, no matter. You won’t be shared with other men tonight.”

"It's obvious from your blog that your Master uses a firm hand with you. The photo after your flogging last month particularly so. That must have been extremely painful, wasn't it slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"How long did it take for your ass to heal?"

"Almost two weeks Mistress."

"Do you enjoy pain slave?"

"No Mistress."

"It’s obvious you are sexually aroused from it. Can you explain that slave?"

Brenda paused before saying, "No Mistress. I hurt when Master does those things to me. But...when he's doing it, hurting me, I'm under his control. He can do anything he wants to me, and somehow that's so exciting that the pain doesn't matter. And then after, when he...fucks me, it's so incredible. It's hard to explain, Mistress."

After a long pause, Mistress J asked, “The first question I asked tonight, you gave me an indirect answer. I’ll ask again and I expect a direct answer. If I decide to accept your Master’s offer, will you submit to me fully?”

Brenda paused, then in a clear calm voice said, “Yes Mistress. If you accept my Master’s offer, I will submit to you fully.”

Mistress J stared at Brenda for a long time, saying nothing. Finally she turned to Master.

"I accept your offer Master William.” Looking back at Brenda she said, “After all, how often does one get a chance to play with a perfect fuck-toy?” Looking at Master again, she said, “As we discussed, you are welcome to watch me with your slave but I may or may not invite you to participate?"

"Yes, that is acceptable." He looked at Brenda. "Slave, you will submit to Mistress Juliana tonight. Anything she tells you to do you will consider a directed order from me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Don't disappoint me, slave."

Brenda's heart was racing as the reality was set in. This was really going to happen. There was no turning back now.

Mistress J said, "Stand up, fuck-toy. Bring more wine for my guest."

Brenda stood up, walked to the bar and returned with the wine bottle. Her hands trembled as she poured. She looked at her Master and saw him smile at her.

"Put the wine back in the chiller and come back here." Mistress J said.

When Brenda returned, Mistress J she said, "Get my crop from the fireplace mantle."

Brenda walked to the fireplace and saw the black riding crop there. She picked it up and carried it back to the couch.

"Kneel in front of me. Hand the crop to me with both hands."

Brenda knelt and cast her eyes down towards Mistress J's feet. Mistress took the crop and Brenda put her hands behind her back.

Mistress J held the crop and traced Brenda's necklace with the leather tongue on the striking end. She started at her neck and slowly ran the tab down her chest to her tits one at a time. She tapped her nipples causing the beads to swing. She ran the crop over and around her tits, then slowly slapped the bottoms of her tits causing the beads to bounce up and down.

“When you arrived, your Master snapped his fingers to order you to kneel. Is that the only kneeling position you’ve been trained to use?”

“No Mistress, there are four in all.”

“Demonstrate them for me.”

“The first position, this one has no name. Master orders me into this position by snapping his fingers.” Brenda demonstrated the remaining three positions, Doggy, Down-Doggy ending in the Kow Tow position.

Mistress J snapped her fingers. Brenda raised herself to the upright kneeling position.

“Turn around.”

Brenda scooted herself around until she was facing away.

“Down-Doggy.”

Brenda assumed the position.

“Back up.” Mistress J said.

Brenda started backing up slowly. She jumped slightly when the toe of Mistress J’s shoe touched the back of her thigh. Mistress J started to rub the toe of her shoe on Brenda’s thighs, then her ass. She straightened her foot and touched the sole and heel of her shoe at various placed on Brenda’s ass. She ran her toe down Brenda’s thighs again, placing it between her legs and slowly raised her foot. Brenda’s body twitched when the toe of Mistress J’s shoe touched her cunt.

“Is this one of those times when you’re in the mood, fuck-toy?”

Brenda was trembling now. “Yes Mistress.”

Mistress rubbed the smooth leather toe into Brenda’s cunt a little harder. “So it would only take you a few minutes to cum right now?”

“Oh, yes Mistress,” Brenda said breathlessly.

Mistress rubbed the toe of her shoe into Brenda’s cunt harder. Brenda lowered her head, inhaled deeply and pressed her cunt back against the shoe. A moment later, Mistress J abruptly pulled her toe out of Brenda’s cunt, put the sole of her shoe against Brenda’s ass and pushed her away.

“Turn around slave.”

Brenda turned around awkwardly while trying to stay in the Down-Doggy position. When she faced Mistress J, her shoe was nearly in her face. Brenda could see the toe of the shoe was wet from her cunt.

“Look what you’ve done to my shoe. Clean that up.”

Brenda leaned forward and started to lick her secretions for the toe of Mistress J’s shoe. Wondering what her Master thought of what was happening, Brenda glanced up to see her Master staring directly at her. He was smiling and nodding his head. Brenda looked down and saw a big bulge in Master’s pants. Seeing he was enjoying watching her, she started to lick Mistress J’s shoe with more enthusiasm. She stuck her tongue out farther, smacked her lips loudly, then placed her lips on the smooth leather and made sucking sounds.

Mistress J turned to Master. "I'm going to prepare my slave now. You are welcome to wait here or on the patio if it would make you more comfortable. Please help yourself to more wine if you wish."

"Thank you."

Mistress J pulled her shoe away from Brenda’s mouth and stood up saying, "Come with me fuck-toy".

As she walked away Mistress J slapped Brenda’s ass sharply with the crop. Brenda jumped up quickly and tried to keep up in spite of her high heels.

Brenda followed Mistress J to a bedroom. She guessed it was a guest room because although it was beautifully decorated, it had no personal items on display.

Once they were both in the bedroom, Mistress Juliana turned and faced Brenda. She held the crop in front of Brenda's face.

"Open."

Brenda opened her mouth, Mistress J put the center of the crop in Brenda's mouth, the ends of the crop sticking out evenly on both sides.

"Close."

Brenda closed her mouth holding the crop with her teeth.

"If you drop my crop you will be punished."

Mistress J ran her fingers down each chain on Brenda's necklace. When she reached her nipples she held the beads in the fingers of each hand. She tugged on the nooses stretching Brenda's nipples.

"I love this necklace. Too bad it won't work with what you'll be wearing tonight. Take it off, and the panties, you may put them on the dresser. Then come over here."

Mistress J turned and walked to the bed. Brenda took off the necklace and panties, then followed Mistress J. She saw a white leather harness on the bed. Standing where she was told, Mistress J began to strap the harness on her.

She started at Brenda's neck. The harness had a two inch collar that buckled in the back and had a D ring on the front. There were two inch wide straps that came off the collar straight down front and back. The strap in front had three horizontal straps on each side, also 2 inches wide.

The top set of horizontal straps went above Brenda's tits and under her arms. The middle horizontal straps went under Brenda's tits. The bottom horizontal straps went around the narrowest part of Brenda's waist. All the horizontal straps attached with buckles on the rear vertical strap.

After Mistress J had buckled all the straps she pulled each one to test the tightness. Satisfied, she stepped back. Brenda was secured in her harness. The horizontal straps divided her body just above and below her tits and around her waist.

There were two narrow straps hanging down from the lowest horizontal strap in the front. Each strap was attached about three inches off center. All of the other straps on the harness were flat. The straps hanging down in front had been folded over and the sides sewn together about five inches from each end. It resulted in straps that had one rough edge with stitches and the other rounded and smooth.

Mistress J passed the straps between Brenda's legs and buckled them to the bottom horizontal strap in the rear. The smooth round side of each strap fit tightly under Brenda's crotch between her cunt and thigh. The straps, forming a V in front and back, were tight against each side of Brenda's crotch but left her cunt available for whatever Mistress J had planned.

Mistress J walked back to the bed and returned with a small object made of silver. She held the object in front of Brenda's face so she could see. It was a tweezers clamp about two inches long. The tips of the clamp were covered with rubber. There was a small bell attached to the other end. Mistress J shook it making the bell chime.

"I like to keep track of my slaves. Spread you cunt. Show me your clit."

Brenda did as she was told, spreading her cunt lips with her fingertips. Mistress J knelt down in front of her. Mistress J touched her clit lightly with a fingernail. Brenda jumped at the stimulation.

"Be still," she said harshly

Mistress J slipped the rubber tips of the clamp over the base of Brenda's clit and squeezed it closed. She slid the locking ring up the tweezers arms securing it firmly in place. Brenda could feel her clit swelling under the pressure. She moaned and closed her eyes.

Mistress J attached leather wrist and ankle cuffs to Brenda. She snapped Brenda's wrist cuffs behind her back on two D rings at the bottom of the rear vertical strap of Brenda's harness, Brenda's hands were now secured behind her back, one above the other.

Brenda was breathing heavily when Mistress J stepped back to admire her slave.

"Go stand next to the door facing the wall."

Brenda did as she was told. The bell attached to her clit chimed with each step. While she waited she could hear Mistress J moving in the room behind her but couldn't tell what she was doing. Finally Mistress J walked up behind Brenda and told her to turn around.

Mistress J had taken off her blouse. Her huge tits were held out in front of her by the half cup bra. She had also taken off her leather skirt. Mistress J attached a leash made of silver chain to the D ring on the front of Brenda's collar. She turned, opened the door and tugged on Brenda's leash leading her down the hall.

Brenda could see that Mistress J was wearing a garter belt under her corset. There were 6 garter straps holding up the stockings on each of her legs. Each garter strap split at the bottom and had two snaps attached to the tops of her stockings. The garter straps looked like upside down Y's.

The back of Mistress J's corset had a one inch gap held together by the black crisscross laces. The laces were tied in the middle of the corset in a large bow knot. The long loose ends hung down to the crack of her ass.

Brenda couldn't take her eyes off Mistress J as she followed her down the hall. The bottom of black corset flared out over her full hips accentuating her incredibly shapely figure. Her stockings did nothing to conceal her powerful thighs. Her round ass swayed as she walked. It was the walk of a woman in command.

When they arrived in the Great Room Mistress J saw Master seated outside on the patio. She walked Brenda out so that her Master could see her.

As they walked out the door onto the patio, Master heard their high heels clicking on the tile floor and the faint the chime of Brenda's bell. He turned and watched the two women approaching.

What a site! Mistress J looked stunning. Master was surprised to see she had removed her blouse and skirt. Her tits were held up on display by the half cup bra. Wearing only the corset, her figure appeared even shapelier. There were more garters holding up her stockings than he had ever seen one woman wear before. His eyes were drawn to her pussy, shaved except for the thin landing strip of pubic hair. She looked absolutely statuesque.

Master thought the silver chain leash Mistress J used to lead Brenda was extremely erotic. He had used a leash on Brenda before but seeing her being lead about by this beautiful powerful woman was captivating. The white leather harness showed off Brenda’s body beautifully.

Master followed the sound of the chime and saw the small bell sticking out of Brenda's cunt. The combination of the bell, the white harness and the black crop in her mouth made Brenda look totally submissive. Brenda's eyes were as wide as saucers.

Master took his phone out of his coat pocket and started filming the performance Mistress J was providing.

Seeing the camera, Mistress J led Brenda around in a circle several times so that she could be viewed from every angle. She stood Brenda in front of Master and made a show of checking the tightness of Brenda's harness. Brenda's body jerked slightly as Mistress J tugged on each strap.

Mistress J faced Brenda away from her Master and told her to spread her legs. She tugged down on Brenda's leash and told her to bend over. Brenda did as she was told displaying her ass and cunt to her Master.

Mistress J stood next to Brenda facing Master. She reached under Brenda's belly and used her fingernails to flick the bell attached to her cunt. The microphone on the video picked up the sound of the bell chiming and Brenda moaning.

Mistress J pulled on the leash and Brenda stood up. She turned Brenda around to face her Master again. Mistress J stood next to Brenda. Taking the crop out of Brenda's mouth with her left hand, Mistress J gripped the leash below Brenda's chin with her right hand. She tugged on the leash pulling Brenda toward her. Still holding the leash, she gripped Brenda's chin with her index finger and thumb. Mistress J guided Brenda face to hers. Their lips met.

Mistress J started to kiss Brenda passionately. Brenda responded by opening her mouth. Mistress J's tongue penetrated Brenda's mouth. Their tongues intertwined.

Brenda's heart raced. She was not expecting such pleasurable experience. Mistress J's lips were so soft the kiss felt luxurious.

Mistress J was in complete control. She held Brenda's chin and moved her face in rhythm with her own. Their lips and mouths opened and closed like a dance. Master was treated to brief glimpses of their tongues writhing together like snakes. When Mistress J broke off the contact, Brenda was breathless.

Mistress J turned her head to face Master but held onto Brenda's leash and chin. She looked at Master, smiled coyly.

"Oh, I'm going to have such a good time with my fuck-toy tonight."

Brenda watched Mistress J and thought, She's trying to tease Master. Why would she do that?

Master revealed no reaction to Mistress J's behavior.

After a moment Mistress J said, "I'm taking my fuck-toy to the dungeon now. Would you care to join us?

"I wouldn't miss it," Master replied.

Published 
Written by kahiltna7200
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments