Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soccer Mom Slave, Chapter 11

"Brenda becomes Mistress Juliana's fuck toy"

13
5 Comments 5
9.7k Views 9.7k
8.7k words 8.7k words
Mistress J lead Brenda back into the Great Room then down a hallway. She stopped outside a set double doors. She opened the door and entered. The walls were painted dark gray. The room was illuminated by indirect, subtle lighting.

Looking around the room, Brenda could see many types of bondage apparatus. There was a St Andrew's Cross, a two level spanking bench covered in padded red leather, a pillory and a few others. On one wall there were shelves with an assortment of familiar objects including sex toys, whips, canes, floggers and some that Brenda didn't recognize.

Mistress J offered Master a seat in an overstuffed leather easy chair. He sat down and watched the women.

In the middle of the room Brenda saw a large wooden desk. She recognized it as the desk in the photo with slavesuzi. Mistress J led Brenda past the desk to a wall covered with a section of chain link fence. She disconnected the wrist cuffs from the rear of Brenda's harness, then pushed her back against the fence.

Stretching Brenda's hands above her head, Mistress J attached the wrist cuffs to the fence. She lifted Brenda's right leg to the side so it was almost horizontal and attached the ankle cuff to the fence. She did the same with her left leg. Brenda legs were nearly in a split with her weight supported by her wrist cuffs. The leash hung down between Brenda's tits past her cunt.

Brenda squirmed, trying in vain to find a comfortable position. She was flexible but had not done a split since she was in college. She could feel her cunt spread widely. As she squirmed the leash was brushing against the clamp attached to her clit causing the bell to chime. She looked at her Master seated in the chair. He smiled as he lifted his phone and started the video.

Mistress J stood in front of Brenda and began to run her hands across Brenda's body. She started on her sides running her hands down over Brenda's hips and thighs.

Mistress J took Brenda's tits in each hand. She stroking Brenda's tits gently at first, then grabbing them roughly digging her fingernails into her flesh. She let go of Brenda's tits and grasped the handle of the crop that Brenda held in her mouth.

"Open."

Brenda opened her mouth and Mistress J removed it.

Mistress J began to rub Brenda's tits with her free hand. She pinched Brenda's nipples one after the other.

"Oh, so hard. Are you getting excited slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress J held the crop up to the bottom of Brenda's tits with both hands, then pinched her nipples against the crop with her thumbs. She started out pinching lightly then steadily increased the pressure while pulling Brenda's nipples away from her body.

Brenda closed her eyes, her body began to tremble and she began to whimper. When her nipples were stretched beyond endurance she cried out.

Mistress J released her grip. She let her free hand drop to Brenda's cunt. She pulled on her cunt lips, one a time, then flicked a fingernail across the bell. The bell chimed as the clamp stretched her clit.

Brenda bit her lip and tried not to move. Mistress J slipped two fingers into Brenda's spread cunt and slowly rotated them inside her. Brenda moaned at the intrusion.

Mistress J pulled her wet fingers from Brenda's cunt and held them up to her face.

"Open."

Brenda opened her mouth. Mistress J put her fingers in Brenda's mouth and she began sucking her own juices.

"Do you like to taste your cunt slave?"

Brenda nodded while she continued to suck. Mistress J pulled her fingers from Brenda's mouth, stepped back and began to explore Brenda's body with the crop.

The leather tongue caressed her skin in a random pattern. She moved the crop over Brenda's legs, when she reached her right calf she stopped and began to tap the tongue on the side of her calf. She tapped the same spot five times then struck with enough force to make a sharp crack.

Brenda flinched and sucked in a breath.

Mistress J continued the tapping and striking her flesh. She worked up the insides of each thigh to the more tender areas, never striking the same place twice.

Brenda was trembling. Mistress J started rubbing Brenda's tits with the crop. Mistress J grabbed one and then the other tit, holding it firmly in her free hand. She held out the nipple, tapped it five times and then struck it with what Brenda thought was full force. Brenda cried out. Mistress was smiling as she alternated between Brenda's nipples with this rough treatment.

Brenda twisted against the restraints and whimpered. Mistress J stepped back and lowered the crop between Brenda's legs. She started to rub her cunt lips and tapping the bell.

"Since you have never eaten a woman's pussy I assume you need instruction. You say it took you a month to learn how to suck cock properly. We don’t have that much time so I’m going to use a training technique that has proven to be very effective for my virgin lesbians."

Mistress J held the crop up in front of Brenda's mouth. She opened her mouth without being told to do so. Mistress J put the crop back in its previous position and Brenda closed her mouth.

Mistress J turned and walked to the desk in the middle of the room. Opening one of the desk drawers, she took out a red felt bag. She walked back to Brenda slowly. She reached into the bag, took out a wooden clothes pin and held it up in front of Brenda.

"This is how I train slaves to eat pussy. These clothes pins should help you remember which parts of my body need your attention. Do you understand?"

Unable to speak with the crop in her mouth, Brenda nodded her head.

"I doubt your hands will be free, but just in case, I like having my breasts caressed."

Mistress J put the clothes pins down and started to caress Brenda’s tits. Using both hands she slowly brushed her fingers over the smooth skin. She began to cup and hold each of her tits tenderly, then squeezed a little harder.

“This is what I like,” she said.

Suddenly she gripped and twisted each of Brenda’s tits hard. Brenda squealed as she squirmed against her restraints. “Now this is too hard. Don’t do that, understand?”

Brenda nodded her head vigorously. Mistress J smiled and released her tits.

Mistress J picked up a clothes pin. She pinched the skin below Brenda's left nipple with one hand and attached a clothes pin to it. Brenda made a high pitched squeal and instinctively tried to twist her body away. Mistress J pinched the skin next to the clothes pin and attached another. She slowly repeated the process until there was a semi-circle of clothes pins around the bottom half of Brenda's left tit. Mistress J paused briefly, then started on Brenda's right tit.

Brenda was squirming against her restraints. The hard metal from the chain link fence was scratching her back and ass but that discomfort was being overpowered by the clothes pins pinching the sensitive skin on her tits. When Mistress J had both of Brenda's tits encircled with clothes pins she stood back.

“Now, think you can remember to caress these areas?”

Brenda nodded her head even more vigorously.

With a clothes pin in each hand she started to gently stroke both of Brenda's nipples with the backs of her fingers

“I just love to have my nipples licked and sucked. Don’t you slave?"

Brenda nodded, "Um Hmm."

Mistress J leaned forward and started taking turns licking and sucking Brenda’s nipples.

“I like it like this,” she said and then continued.

“I also like some nibbling,” she said as she started to use her teeth lightly.

Brenda closed her eyes and rolled her head back. She could feel her nipples getting harder as they responded to the pleasurable treatment.

“But be careful not to get too carried away,” Mistress said just before she bit down on Brenda’s nipple.

Brenda squealed loudly as Mistress J held her nipple momentarily. When she released her nipple, Brenda exhaled loudly.

“Do I need to demonstrate on your other nipple,” Mistress J asked facetiously.

Brenda shook her head back and forth as she watched Mistress J pick up two clothes pins.

“Well then, let’s review”, she said facetiously. “Licking, sucking and nibbling, good. Biting, bad!” She attached a clothes pin to each of Brenda's nipples.

"MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm..."

Brenda fought against the restraints trying to get free. She was fighting so hard the bell on her cunt was chiming non-stop.

Mistress J smiled and watched in amusement. She turned and faced Master stepping slightly to the side to make sure she was not blocking his view. Master zoomed the camera onto Brenda's tits, then her face. Brenda looked at the camera, closed her eyes and stopped struggling.

"There, that's better. Now, when you're eating me it's important to remember not to go straight for the pussy. I like it better if you take your time getting there. I like to have my thighs kissed and licked, this is a good place to start."

Mistress J started to stroke the inside of Brenda's thighs with her fingers. Starting from the back of Brenda's knees she slowly ran her fingers up her thighs to her cunt. Without touching her cunt she ran the back of her fingers around and above Brenda’s lower belly. She gently ran her fingernails up and down just above her cunt.

“I love the soft feel of a woman’s cheeks and nose all around here. Kissing and licking is very nice. Long hair brushing my skin is nice as well.”

Brenda was breathing hard now. Mistress J's touch felt wonderful on her skin but she was afraid of what was coming next.

Mistress J pinched the inside of Brenda’s thigh tightly. Brenda held her breath and tried not to move.

“No hickeys. Understand?”

Brenda kept her eyes closed and nodded again.

Mistress J held up another clothes pin until Brenda opened her eyes. She pinched the skin on the inside of Brenda’s right thigh and attached the pin. Brenda started to squirm again. Mistress J continued to slowly attach the clothes pins pausing between each one. Finally there was a straight line of pins going up both her thighs stopping next to her cunt. She repeatedly ran a fingernail along the clothes pins like the keys of a piano.

"Of course I love to have my pussy lips licked and sucked."

Mistress J started to lightly stroke Brenda’s cunt lips with the tips of her fingernails. She continued until Brenda moaned, then she gently pulled on both of Brenda's cunt lips, stretching them one at a time.

“Sucking and pulling on my pussy lips is something I can’t resist.”

Mistress J dug her fingernails into Brenda’s cunt lips and said firmly, “No biting here as well!”

Brenda shook her head again.

Mistress J released Brenda’s cunt lips and started to attach clothes pins. Eventually she had six clothes pins, side by side, on each of Brenda's cunt lips.

She stepped back and watched Brenda fighting the restraints. Breathing heavily, she desperately tried to close her legs to protect her most sensitive area. The bell on her clit rang with every move. Mistress J stood off to one side making sure Master had ample opportunity to video the display from his easy chair.

"Now, you should be able to tell when you have spent enough time getting me warmed up. Do you know where to go next?"

"MMMMmmmmmm...MMMmmmmmm."

Brenda nodded her head quickly, fear on her face.

Mistress J held up one more clothes pin for Brenda to see."That's right slave, next you can start working on my clit."

Mistress J licked her fingertip and started to gently rub Brenda’s clit. Brenda responded immediately by moving her hips and moaning. Mistress J began to rub a little faster and slightly more pressure.

“Now, use just the tip of your tongue to start with. Once I get warmed up you should use the flat of your tongue with more pressure. Don’t start sucking on my clit until you can tell I’m really warmed up, then you can alternate between sucking and licking. When I’m ready to cum, press your face against my pussy and suck it hard, understand?”

Brenda felt herself about to cum when Mistress J abruptly pulled her finger away from her clit. She moaned in disappointment. She opened her eyes just in time to see Mistress J attach the last clothes pin just above the tweezers clamp on Brenda's swollen clit.

"AAAAAhhhhhhhhh...."

Brenda opened her mouth and screamed. She was in such agony she didn't realize the crop had fallen until she heard it hit the floor. She squirmed and fought against the restraints. Most of the skin under the clothes pins had gone numb by now, but every nerve ending in her clit was on fire.

Mistress J walked away and let Master video Brenda flailing about. The bell was chimed continuously. The leash, swinging wildly in front of Brenda's body, rubbed on the clothes pin attached to her clit increasing the pain. Eventually she ran out of energy, closed her eyes and stopped struggling. Her mouth was wide open as tried to catch her breathe.

Mistress J stood behind Master's easy chair and said, "Slave, you dropped my crop!"

Brenda shivered when she opened her eyes and saw Mistress J's steely stare. There was no question in Brenda's mind that she would be punished.

Mistress J slowly walked back in front of Brenda. She bent over and picked up the crop.

"Do you think you can remember what is expected of you when the time comes to pleasure me fuck-toy?"

"Yes Mistress," Brenda said short of breath.

"Would you like me to remove the clothes pins now or do you think we need to review? I wouldn't want you to forget."

"Please take them off Mistress, I won't forget."

"Are you sure slave? If you don't do a good job pleasuring me I'm going to put you back up here and start over."

"I'll be good Mistress, I promise. I'll pleasure you, I'll eat your pussy, I'll do anything."

Mistress J smiled. "Oh what a good little fuck-toy. Now let's get those pins off you."

She held the tongue of the crop to Brenda's right tit and tapped one of the clothes pins. She raised the crop and slapped the clothes pin hard enough to knock it loose from Brenda's skin.

"AAAAAhhhhhh...." The pain was excruciating. The impact from the crop, followed by the pin pulling loose from the skin was bad enough. Once the pin was off, blood rushed into the numb tissue re-awakening the nerve endings. The sensation of the clothes pins coming off hurt worse then going on.

Mistress J continued to strike the clothes pins one at a time. Most of the time she paused between strikes. Sometimes she swatted two in rapid succession. Several of the pins took more than one swat to come off. Sometimes two would come off with one swat.

There was no pattern to help Brenda prepare for the pain. Brenda cried out with each swat. The clothes pins on her nipples were particularly painful.

Mistress J continued swatting the clothes pins on Brenda's thighs, then her cunt lips. Finally there was only one clothes pin left. The one on Brenda's clit. Mistress J removed that one by gently opening it with her fingers. The blood rushing back into Brenda's swollen clit caused a wave of pain that took her breath away.

Mistress J allowed Brenda a moment to catch her breath. Then she said, "I had planned on letting you eat my pussy now but we have this little problem. You dropped my crop on the floor, you disobedient little slut. Something has to be done about that. I don't want it to happen again."

Mistress J unsnapped the ankle cuffs from the chain link fence and lowered Brenda's feet to the floor. Brenda stood on unsteady legs. After disconnecting the wrist cuffs from the fence, she re-attached them to the back of Brenda's harness.

Mistress J tugged on the leash and lead Brenda to the desk in the middle of the room. She directed Brenda to lie on her back on the desk.

Above the desk was a metal yoke suspended from the ceiling by a chain. The yoke was about 3 feet wide with attachment snaps on each end. Mistress lifted each of Brenda's legs and attached her ankle cuffs to the snaps. Brenda's arms were under the small of her back, her legs spread wide held up toward the ceiling.

Mistress J walked around the desk running her fingers over Brenda’s body. She walked to the wall and put her crop the shelf. She picked up a slapper and strolled slowly back to the desk.

Mistress J let Brenda see the slapper. It was made of black leather. The body was a rectangular shape, about 4 inches wide and 16 inches long. Mistress held the handle attached to one end with the loop around her wrist.

She began to run the smooth leather over Brenda's body and up and down her legs. She teased her cunt lips and tapped the bell gently.

Brenda's clit was still very sore. She wasn't sure if she felt pain or pleasure. Brenda couldn't believe how aroused she was.

Then without warning Mistress J raised the slapper up and struck the inside of Brenda's left thigh.

SMAAACK!

The sound echoed off the walls. Brenda cried out in pain. She struck the same spot on Brenda's right thigh. Brenda twisted against the leg restrains and tried to lift her upper body.

When she settled down she opened her eyes to see Mistress J standing there between her legs with a smile on her face. She began to rub the slapper against the inside of Brenda's thigh and then struck her on a different spot.

SMAAACK!

She worked her way up and down her thighs and ass never hitting the same spot twice.

SMAAACK! SMAAACK! SMAAACK!

Brenda struggled and cried out almost continuously. Over and over again Mistress J found a spot on Brenda's legs that had not felt the sting of the slapper. When she finally stopped Brenda was out of breath. Tears streamed down the sides of her face.

Mistress J walked around the desk to Brenda's head. Letting the slapper dangle from the wrist strap, she began to stroke Brenda's tits with her fingers and fondled her nipples.

Mistress J leaned over Brenda. Her tits hung down over Brenda's face. Mistress lowered her tits onto Brenda's face and began rubbing then back and forth.

Brenda was shocked at suddenly having soft skin from Mistress J tits brushing her face. When she felt one of the big hard nipples next to her mouth she began to lick and suck it. Mistress J allowed Brenda to suck that nipple, then moved the other to her mouth for the same treatment..

Brenda was amazed at how Mistress J's tits were covering her face. She immediately forgot about the slapper. She felt Mistress J's fingers massaging her tits and gently pinching her nipples. Then Mistress J's hand slid down Brenda's belly and between her legs. Brenda felt two fingers slip into her cunt.

Brenda moaned with pleasure. The soft touch of the fingers in her cunt was everything she desired. She started to grind her hips against the Mistress J's fingers. Brenda sighed while she sucked and licking the tits covering her face. Brenda had fanaticized about this for so long she couldn’t believe it was actually happening.

Brenda was only seconds from an orgasm when Mistress J stood up. Suddenly the fingers were gone from Brenda's cunt, the tits gone from her face. Brenda looked up into Mistress J's smiling face. She was looking down at Brenda while she licked her finger's.

"You have duties before you will be allowed to cum, slave."

Mistress J unhooked Brenda's ankles. She pulled Brenda up to a sitting position with the leash. Mistress J gave several sharp tugs on the leash until Brenda slid off the desk. She led Brenda to an overstuffed leather easy chair across from Master.

Mistress J snapped her fingers and Brenda knelt in front of the easy chair. She sat on the chair directly in front of Brenda with her legs spread. Brenda stared into Mistress J's pussy. She put one of her stocking clad legs over the arm of the chair and touched the inside of her thigh with the fingers of one hand.

Master was sitting directly behind Brenda. He had an unobstructed view of Brenda's gorgeous pink ass and cunt. Mistress J faced him giving a clear view of her incredible body. Mistress J looked at Master and smiled as he video taped the two women.

Brenda watched Mistress J in the chair with her legs spread wide. She breathed deeply while she waited for instructions. She swallowed hard knowing that she would never be the same after what she was about to do. Leaning forward, Mistress J grabbed a handful of Brenda's hair and pulled her toward her pussy.

With her arms strapped behind her back, Brenda leaned forward awkwardly and had to crawl on her knees to keep her balance. Mistress J held Brenda's face about an inch from her pussy.

"Eat Me fuck-toy."

Brenda started kissing and nibbling her stocking covered thighs. She was surprised how much she liked the feeling of the nylon against her lips and face. She worked her way from the inside of Mistress J's knee to the top of her stocking, then she did the same on the other leg.

She kissed and licked the skin above her stockings. When she reached the first garter strap she bit it between her teeth and pulled it away from Mistress J's leg. When it was stretched out she let it go allowing it to snap back into place.

Brenda kissed and licked her way up to the little strip of pubic hair above her pussy and smelled her perfume again. When she reached the bottom of Mistress J's corset she bit down on the hem and pulled. She looked up and into Mistress J's smiling face.

When their eyes met, Mistress J nodded slightly. Brenda closed her eyes and started licking and kissing her skin again. She moved her head from side to side to make sure her hair would fall against Mistress J’s skin. When all of the skin above Mistress J's stockings and around her pussy was wet from Brenda's tongue, she started licking and sucking her pussy lips.

When she reached her slit she ran her tongue up and down slowly, then nuzzled between the lips kissing and licking. Once again she felt something hard and unnatural where she thought Mistress J's clit should be. She went back to her pussy lips sucking them into her mouth one at a time, licking the soft stretchy tissue while it was sucked inside her mouth.

So far Brenda was thoroughly enjoying her first taste of another woman's pussy. She kept working at Mistress's pussy feeling it getting wetter. Finally Mistress J pushed Brenda's head back slightly with one hand. Reaching between her legs with the other, she spread her pussy lips with her fingers. That's when Brenda saw the hard object.

Mistress J's clit was pierced with a silver ring. The piercing was vertical through her clit and the ring poked straight out toward Brenda. Hanging from the ring were two small silver chains one slightly longer than the other. Attached to the end of each chain was a miniature manacle.

Brenda looked at the piercing then up at Mistress J's smiling face. When Brenda felt the pulling on her hair she put her mouth back on the spread pussy in front of her.

With her mouth wide open, Brenda covered the pierced clit and touched it with the tip of her tongue. Feeling the large hard bud with the ring and chains, she flicked her tongue everywhere she could reach. Both flesh and metal were flicked about equally. Brenda heard Mistress J moan and felt the grip tighten on her hair.

Master had never seen anything so erotic. He was looking at his slave, arms strapped behind her back bent over and eating another woman for the first time. Brenda had her knees and ankles spread. Her cunt was wide open and soaking wet. The little bell looked incredibly sexy hanging down from her clit. Mistress J was humping her hips against Brenda's mouth, her eyes closed tight.

"Master William, would you please release one of my fuck-toy’s hands? I must have her fingers inside me"

Master walked behind Brenda and released the snap holding her right wrist restraint. After doing so, he stepped around behind Mistress J's chair.

With her hand now free Brenda lifted her head long enough to lick her fingers while she looked at her Master. She smiled and plunged her face back into the waiting pussy.

Brenda had to resist the urge to finger her own cunt. Starting with her middle finger, she penetrated Mistress J. Then she put in her index finger, followed by her ring finger. She manipulated the inside of Mistress J's pussy, while continuing to suck and lick enthusiastically.

Brenda looked up and saw her Master with the camera. She was so excited she almost came. Her Master wanted her to have this experience and she wanted him to see it.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

As he watched, Brenda opened her mouth wide and held the little chains and manacles on her tongue for her Master to see.

Brenda went back to licking and sucking. The slurping sounds were getting louder. Brenda's head was moving up and down rapidly as she tried to reach every part of Mistress J's pussy.

With her face between Mistress J's legs, she looked up past the silk corset and big tits to see both Mistress J and Master watching. Mistress J was looking at Brenda and biting her lower lip.

Brenda was in sensory overload. She felt Mistress J's smooth skin against her face and lips. Brenda breathed deeply through her nose to capture the musky scent of Mistress J's perfume mixed with the natural smell of her aroused pussy. The taste of Mistress J's wet pussy was delicious. Brenda could hear her own slurping sounds mixed with Mistress J's soft moaning.

“You love to eat pussy, don’t you fuck-toy?”

Brenda pulled her face away from Mistress J’s pussy just long enough to say, “Yes Mistress.”

“Tell you Master.”

Brenda looked up into Master’s face. “I love to eat pussy Master. I really do.” She went back to eating Mistress J’s pussy.

Mistress J jerked Brenda’s hair, pulling her face from the wet pussy.

“Tell your Master how much you want to make me cum.”

“Master, I want to make Mistress cum. I want to taste her. I want it, I want it!”

Mistress J shoved Brenda’s face back into her pussy roughly and started to grind her hips. Brenda immediately began to lick and suck everywhere.

With her head leaned back toward Master, Mistress J closed her eyes and moaned loudly. Her whole body stiffened as her orgasm rushed over her. She held Brenda's hair tightly to keep her mouth on her pussy, enjoying the waves of pleasure flowing through her body.

The feeling of another woman cuming in her mouth was nothing like Brenda expected. The sudden change in taste and the rush of wetness was so intense it felt like there was a chemical reaction going on between Brenda's mouth and Mistress J's pussy.

Oh my God, I do love this, thought Brenda. The only way this could be better is if Master were fucking me right now.

Finally Mistress J's body relaxed and she released Brenda's hair. Brenda did not want to stop and continued eating her soaking pussy. Mistress J had to push her head away to make her stop.

Brenda leaned back panting. She wiped cum off her face with the fingers of her free hand and then licked her fingers clean. She looked into Mistress J's glazed over eyes and smiled.

Mistress J slowly stood up in front of Brenda. Stepping around her, Mistress J re-attached Brenda's wrist strap to the back of her harness. Leaving Brenda kneeling in front of the chair, Mistress walked back to the desk and opened one of the drawers.

She reached inside and took out a large black strap-on dildo with a leather harness. She walked back in front of Brenda and held the head of the dildo in front of Brenda’s face.

“Open.” Mistress J said.

Brenda opened her mouth and Mistress J stuck the dildo head of the dildo in.

“Close.”

Brenda closed her mouth around the dildo. When Mistress J let go of the dildo, Brenda was surprised how heavy it was. She had to bite down on the rubber to keep it from falling out of her mouth. She realized that the leather harness added weight to the apparatus.

Mistress J walked behind Brenda giving Master an opportunity to video his slave with the strap-on in her mouth. Master filmed his wide eyed slave until Mistress J walked up in front of Brenda. Mistress J pressed her lower abdomen against the base of the harness. Brenda’s head moved back slightly. Mistress J grabbed Brenda’s hair and pushed her head forward.

“Hold still!

Brenda pressed the strap-on against Mistress J and looked up into her eyes. Mistress J held eye contact with Brenda while she slowly picked up the waist strap and wrapped it around her waist. She buckled the strap tightly and started to attach the leg straps.

Brenda was trembling now. This woman is going to fuck me, she thought. This is not just an afternoon masturbation fantasy, she’s really going to fuck me!

“Open,” Mistress J said.

Brenda opened her mouth, the dildo slipped out of her mouth.

Mistress J stood in front of Brenda with the big black dildo sticking straight out in front of her. She started to stroke the dildo with her hand. She looked incredibly masculine as she stared down at Brenda.

"Suck my cock fuck-toy"

Brenda leaned forward as Mistress J pushed the hard rubber cock into her face. Brenda opened her mouth and sucked it in. Mistress J held her head and slowly fucked her mouth with the dildo. She mixed her saliva with her Mistress' cum in an effort to get the dildo lubricated. Mistress pulled the dildo out of Brenda's mouth and sat down.

"Stand up fuck-toy, turn around and straddle me. I want your Master to see this."

Brenda straddled Mistress J's legs awkwardly, spreading her knees wide. She felt Mistress J grab the rear strap of her harness roughly and guide her down onto the dildo.

Brenda looked at her Master sitting in the easy chair. He rubbed his cock through his slacks with one hand and held the phone camera with the other.

Mistress J rubbed the dildo up and down Brenda's slit. Brenda looked down between her legs and caught glimpses of the black head as it slipped back and forth across the bell clamped to her clit. The little bell chimed with each pass. The feeling was incredibly erotic. She felt the hard rubber tip stop moving, spreading her cunt lips slightly, just ready to slip inside. Mistress J suddenly pulled down hard on Brenda’s harness and rammed the rubber cock all the way inside her cunt.

The shock of having her cunt filled so abruptly made Brenda feel like she had the wind knocked out of her. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't believe she was really being fucked by another woman. When Brenda finally did inhale it sounded the gasp of a drowning person.

Mistress J fucked Brenda hard. She held the straps on Brenda's harness with both hands. With a firm grip she rammed the dildo into Brenda's cunt as hard as she could.

Brenda bounded up and down on the dildo, her tits and leash bounced with every thrust. The bell on her clit chimed constantly. The feeling having her arms restrained while the strong dominant woman forced her body up and down on the dildo was like nothing Brenda had imagined.

She opened her eyes and saw her Master rubbing his cock while he watched her. She came immediately.

Mistress J slowed and then stopped. Pushing on Brenda's ass, she said, "Stand up fuck-toy."

Brenda was weak kneed and stood up slowly. Mistress J stood up. Tugging on Brenda's leash, she led her to the spanking bench. She pushed Brenda forward and told her to kneel on the bench.

The lower part of the bench was divided into two leather covered pads. Brenda knelt on the pads, her legs spread wide. Mistress J pushed Brenda forward until her torso was lying across the upper section of the bench. Her head was hanging off the end.

Mistress J moved up behind her. Putting her hands on Brenda's ass she gripped the flesh, rotating her ass forward to give her better access to Brenda's waiting cunt. She abruptly shoved the dildo in and started fucking her again.

Brenda was in heaven. She could feel Mistress J's hands firmly gripping her hips while she fucked her. Mistress J's long fingernails painfully dug into Brenda's skin, a reminder she was being fucked by another woman.

Mistress J was in total control. Brenda was helpless with her hands strapped behind her back and leaning over the bench, She could do nothing but accept the hard fucking until Mistress J decided to stop. She hoped it wouldn't be soon.

Brenda had another orgasm and then heard Mistress J speaking to her in a deep throaty voice.

"You love getting fucked by another woman, don’t you fuck-toy?

Yes Mistress."

“You love this like you love eating pussy, don’t you?”

“Oh God, Yes Mistress.”

"Are you a lesbian slut?"

Brenda didn't answer.

SMACK! Mistress J slapped Brenda's ass.

"Are you a lessie slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Say it!"

"I'm a lessie slut."

"Again, keep saying it until you come again!"

"I'm a lessie slut....I'm a lessie slut...I'm a lessie slut."

Brenda's next orgasm was even stronger than her last. It flowed through her until she felt Mistress J's hand pulling her hair twisting her head around.

"Look at your Master."

Brenda looked and saw Master. His hard cock was out of his pants. He stroked it as he watched the two women.

"I think it's time you asked to suck your Master's cock."

Brenda was bouncing back and forth on the bench from Mistress J's hard fucking. Her speech was labored when she said,

"Master...may I...please suck...your cock?"

Master stood up and took off his clothes. He walked in front of Brenda, his rock hard cock in front of her face. Holding the phone camera in his left hand he grabbed her hair with his right.

She opened her mouth wanting to feel his cock in her throat. He slipped his cock into Brenda's mouth and started to push.

Brenda wasn't sure if it was because she had been deep throating the night before or if it was because of the hard fucking she was experiencing, but she felt very little gag reflex when his cock hit the back of her mouth. Master pressed harder, Brenda gagged slightly and then his cock was all the way down.

Master and Mistress J set up a rhythm with Brenda's body. Mistress J would pull Brenda back by her hips onto the strap-on getting full penetration in her cunt. Then Master would pull Brenda forward by her hair getting full penetration in her throat.

Brenda felt like a complete slut and loved it. How long they kept going like this she wasn't sure. Brenda could hardly breathe with her Master's cock slamming in and out of her throat. When she came again they slowed giving her a much needed rest.

Brenda felt Mistress J lean forward, her big tits and hard nipples rubbing against Brenda’s back. Brenda loved the feeling. Then she heard Mistress speak. At first thought she misunderstood, but she knew she couldn't have. Mistress J's mouth was right next to Brenda's ear when she said,

"Master, may I please suck your cock?"

Brenda opened her eyes as Master pulled his cock out of her mouth. She turned her head to her to see Mistress J looking up at Master's face. Master moved his cock in front of Mistress J and she sucked it in her mouth.

Mistress J continued to fuck Brenda slowly while she sucked and licked Master's cock. She moaned as she sucked. Master let go of Brenda's hair and grabbed Mistress J's hair. He began pumping his cock into her mouth.

Brenda watched Mistress J suck her Master's cock just inches from her face. She knew she should be jealous but instead she felt total arousal. Master began thrusting his cock into Mistress J's throat until she gagged.

He pulled his cock out and pressed into Brenda's mouth. She immediately took it all the way down her throat holding it there until she was out of breath. Master pulled his cock out and offered it to Mistress J. She sucked it in but was not able to deep throat. Nevertheless she sucked enthusiastically.

Mistress J fucked Brenda hard when Brenda was sucking Master's cock. Brenda came again. Master kept his cock in Brenda's mouth as he lifted Mistress J's head by her hair.

"Take off that strap-on."

Mistress J pulled the dildo out of Brenda's cunt and unbuckled the harness. Master pulled his cock out of Brenda's mouth. He walked around the bench and slapped the dildo out of Mistress J's hands onto the floor.

He grabbed the back of Brenda's harness and pulled her up to a standing position. He put the camera on spanking bench and aimed it at the desk, then he released Brenda's wrist cuffs from the back of her harness. Taking Mistress J by the arm with one hand and Brenda's leash with the other, he marched both women to the desk.

Pulling down on Brenda's leash, he said, "On your knees."

As Brenda knelt, he released the leash and grabbed her hair.

"Open."

Brenda opened her mouth. Master shoved his cock in and rammed it all the way down her throat. Brenda's nose pushed against Master's lower belly, his balls pushed against her chin. Brenda stuck out her tongue and licked his balls.

Mistress J watched Brenda enviously as Master fucked her throat in a slow steady rhythm. Still holding Brenda's hair with his right hand he put his left hand behind Mistress J's neck and pulled her to him.

He kissed her deeply, their tongues met and explored each others mouths. Mistress J put both her arms around his neck. Master's hand slid down Mistress J's back and unfastened her bra.

Brenda looked up and saw the embrace and the passionate kiss. She felt another flash of jealousy that was quickly followed by a rush of arousal. She sucked harder on her Master's cock. Brenda's hands were free now. She fingered her cunt with one hand and ran her other hand up Mistress J's leg.

Brenda found Mistress J's pussy and slipped two fingers inside. Mistress J moaned into Master's mouth. Her body dipped slightly as her knees became weak. Mistress J held Master's neck tightly to steady herself as Brenda finger-fucked the older woman’s pussy

This was the first opportunity Brenda had to touch the tweezers clamp attached to her clit. She moved it from side to side. It stimulated her clit almost to the point of pain. She wiggled the clamp until the bell chimed. The sound aroused Brenda even more. She kept wiggling the clamp until another orgasm swept through her body.

Master released Mistress J's neck and broke off the kiss. His hand slid down to her tits and he pulled off her bra. Releasing Brenda’s hair with his other hand, he roughly grabbed Mistress J’s tits and squeezed.

“Didn’t you say you liked to have your tits caressed?”

“Yes Master,” Mistress J said breathlessly.

Master squeezed harder causing her tits to deform and her nipples project forward.

“And you like to have you nipples sucked and licked as well, don’t you?”

“Yes Sir.”

Master kept his tight grip on Mistress J’s tits as he took turns sucking and licking her nipples. Mistress J closed her eyes, rocked her head back and moaned loudly. Master continued to suck, nibble and lick her nipples until he felt body shudder from an orgasm.

Master let go of Mistress J's tits. Pushing down on her shoulders he said, "On your knees."

Brenda's fingers slipped out of Mistress J's pussy as she knelt down. Master put a hand on Brenda’s forehead, pushed her head back and pulled his cock out of her mouth. A long string of saliva drooped between his cock and Brenda's lips."

Master pulled Brenda's hair and said, "Spit on her tits, get them wet for me."

Brenda turned and spit on Mistress J's tits several times.

"Hold your tits up."

Mistress J cupped her tits with both hands and held them up as he slid his cock between them. Without needing to be told to do so, Mistress J squeezed her tits together engulfing his cock.

Rocking her body up and down, she stroked Master's cock between her tits several times. She stopped with the head of his cock sticking up between her tits. Leaning her head down, Mistress J pursed her lips and released a long string of saliva over Master's cock head. She squeezed her tits together even harder and started to rock up and down again.

Brenda stared her Master's cock disappearing between Mistress J's big tits. She was so turned on by the sight she started to finger her clit again.

Master grabbed Brenda's leash and pulled her to her feet. He ran his right index finger through the D ring on the front of Brenda's collar and pulled her to him. He kissed her deeply. It was now Brenda's turn to feel his tongue in her mouth. He put his left hand on the side of her head, then let it slip down so he could fondle her tits. He kissed her long and hard while tit fucking Mistress J.

He broke the kiss and pushed Brenda back but held her with his finger through the D ring. Brenda looked down at Mistress J and watched the woman squeezing her Master's cock between her big tits. Her whole body was pumping up and down.

"You like a hard cock, don't you slut?"

"Yes Master," Mistress J replied

"Were you teasing me earlier because you wanted my cock?"

"Yes Master."

Master pulled his cock out from between Mistress J's tits and stepped back.

Turning Brenda toward Mistress J he said, "Take the clamp off my slave's cunt."

Mistress J released the clamp. The rush of blood flow back in her clit made Brenda squeeze her legs together, bend her knees slightly and whimper. He pushed Brenda toward the desk while pointing to one end,

"On your back slave, ass there"

Brenda sat on the edge of the desk and lay back as she was told.

Master grabbed Mistress J's arm, pulled her up.

"Get up, slut. On the desk. My slave is going to eat you while I fuck her."

Master stepped to the desk where Brenda lay. He lifted Brenda's legs straight up putting her calves across his chest. Her high heels pointed straight up above his shoulders. He dragged her ass to the edge of the desk to his waiting cock. He let his cock lay over her cunt and he rocked back and forth feeling the wet lips massaging his underside of his shaft.

Brenda spread her cunt lips with fingers exposing her clit. Brenda's whole body jerked when the shaft of Master's cock rubbed against the hard swollen bud. Her clit was so sensitive from the tweezers clamp and clothes pin. it felt like an electric shock. She didn't want it to stop.

Mistress J got up on the desk and squatted over Brenda's face. Brenda looked up into the wet gaping pussy. The clit ring and little chains hung down toward her face. Mistress J lowered her pussy onto Brenda's waiting mouth. Brenda immediately started to lick and suck greedily as Master shoved his cock into Brenda's cunt.

Mistress J pressed and rubbed her pussy onto Brenda's mouth. Brenda had the feeling of being smothered by her pussy and she loved it. Her Master was fucking her so hard her whole body rocked back and forth on the desk. This made her face slide back and forth under Mistress J's wet pussy. The movement only increased Mistress J's pleasure. Mistress J leaned forward and started to finger Brenda's clit. That pushed Brenda over the top into another orgasm.

Brenda kept working on Mistress J's pussy wanting to make her cum again. Master grabbed the front of Mistress J's corset and pulled her forward onto her knees. He grabbed her hair and forced her head down. He pulled his cock out of Brenda’s cunt and shoved it into Mistress J's mouth. She sucked him like a whore.

With her mouth full of cock, Mistress J moaned loudly and flooded Brenda's face with cum. Master pulled his cock out of Mistress J's mouth and began to fuck Brenda again. Mistress J held Brenda's legs behind her knees rocking her ass up and down against Master's thrusts. Master gripped the front of Brenda's harness tightly while he pounded her cunt.

Brenda thought she would faint as another orgasm swept through her. Master pulled his cock out of Brenda and Mistress J immediately began to suck him again. He continued alternating between Brenda's cunt and Mistress J's mouth.

Master pulled Mistress J hair forcing her head up until they’re eyes were level.

“Do you want me to fuck you, slut?”

“Yes Master.”

“Are you my slave?”

“Yes Master.”

“Ask like a slave.”

“Master, pleas fuck me.”

Master pulled his cock out of Brenda's cunt and walked to the other end of the desk. He climbed on the desk behind Mistress J.

Brenda wrapped her arms around Mistress J's ass and grabbed on with both hands. She spread Mistress J's ass and thighs opening her pussy for her Master. Master's cock was just above Brenda's face, pointed at Mistress J's pussy like a spear.

"Where do you want my cock slave?"

"My pussy Master. Please fuck my pussy.”

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. Master Spanked Mistress J’s ass hard.

“If you’re my slave you don’t have a pussy. Where do you want my cock slave?”

“My cunt Sir. Please fuck my cunt.”

In one hard thrust he rammed his cock into Mistress J. and started fucking her. Mistress J gasped as Brenda began licking and sucking her pussy again.

Her Master's balls were rubbing across Brenda's forehead and nose with each thrust. Master put his hand on Mistress J's head, pushing her down between Brenda's spread legs.

"Eat her. Eat her cunt"

Mistress J leaned forward and began to lick and suck Brenda's cunt. The two women were locked in a 69 lapping at each other while Master fucked Mistress J.

Master pushed Brenda's hands away from Mistress J's ass and grabbed her there himself. Brenda ran her hands over Mistress J's back. The silk corset held closed by the tight laces felt wonderful under Brenda's fingers. Brenda reached under Mistress J and started to caress and squeeze her big tits. Mistress J moaned loudly when Brenda pinched her nipples.

Brenda could hear the wet slapping sound and feel the impact of her Master's thrusts against Mistress J's ass. She could taste Mistress J's cum and feel it all over her face. Her own orgasms were coursing through her like a waves crashing on a beach.

Suddenly Master pulled his cock out of Mistress J's pussy. He pushed her forward off of Brenda's face, and stuck his cock in Brenda's open mouth. Brenda tilted her head back as far as she could and Master shoved his cock all the way down her throat. He fucked her that way and then pulled out, ramming his cock back into Mistress J.

He went back and forth between Mistress J's pussy and Brenda's throat. Eventually he started to slow his pace. Mistress J began bucking her hips wildly on Master’s cock. Brenda was able to suck one of Master’s balls into her mouth. She reached up with her hand and used her fingers to force the other into her mouth as well. Brenda could feel the goose flesh on Master’s scrotum. She sucked and rotated her head until she felt the muscle spasm that indicated the start of his orgasm. She squeezed her lips around the base of his scrotum, feeling each load of sperm being forced into Mistress J’s waiting cunt.

Brenda felt Master’s body begin to relax. She let his balls slip out of her mouth and lay there watching his cock buried deep in another woman’s cunt. Eventually he moved back slightly and his cock slipped out and dropped to her face. Without being told to do so, Brenda began to lick and suck her Master’s cock clean.

The experience was like nothing Brenda anticipated. The taste of her Master and Mistress mixed together wasn’t something she had even imagined. A few moments later, Master moved back and stepped down onto the floor. He watched as his slave began to clean the cum dripping from Mistress J’s cunt. He reached over and picked up the phone camera. He held the camera and smiled while getting a close up of his slave licked his cum from another woman’s cunt.

Perfect little fuck-toy, the thought proudly.

Master walked over and sat in the easy chair.

Mistress rolled over and sat on the edge of the table. She looked at Brenda’s smiling face and smiled back. She got off the desk and pulled on Brenda’s leash. Brenda got up and followed Mistress J to the easy chair where Master sat.

Master savored the view of the two women. Brenda’s hair was mussed and her face was wet from cum. Mistress J’s hair was also mussed, her corset twisted on her body slightly, several of her garter grips had come loose and her stockings were bunched and twisted over her knees.

Without looking at Brenda, Mistress J snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor in front of Master. Brenda knelt down obediently. Mistress J knelt down next to her facing Master.

"Master William, Is there anything I can do for you. Anything else you desire?”

“No, not at the moment.”

“I would like to give this slave a bath now, may I please have the key to the locks on her shoes.

Master told her where to find the key in his pants pocket.

Mistress J turned to Brenda and said, “Fetch the key fuck-toy.”

Mistress J told Master there was a guest bath in the pool house and that he was welcome to use the outdoor spa if he wished. She asked again if there was anything else he desired which he declined. Mistress J stood up, taking Brenda’s leash, she led her out of the dungeon.

Published 
Written by kahiltna7200
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments