Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soccer Mom Slave, Chapter 8

"Master/slave date night in Vegas"

15
3 Comments 3
11.0k Views 11.0k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Friday Evening

Brenda held her Master's arm as they walked through the casino. She noticed people looking at them. She felt wonderful wearing her new clothes. The tight dress over the garter belt and stockings made her feel sophisticated, feminine and sexy all at the same time. She imagined men looking at her back-seam stockings and it made her sway her hips a little more while she walked. She was so happy her Master had made this evening happen.

Brenda was surprised when Master guided her to Restaurant Guy Savoy. It was one of the best restaurants in Las Vegas and had a reputation for being extremely expensive. The Maitre d' greeted them warmly and guided them to their table. The restaurant was as plush as anything Brenda had ever seen. Everyone was dressed in evening clothes. A woman in a formal gown played the piano in the corner.

The head waiter appeared and handed a menu to each of them. Brenda put her menu down on the table unopened. She had never been to dinner as a slave but from communicating with other slaves on the internet she knew she should allow her Master to order for her. She didn't know why, but she had been looking forward to this subtle submissive gesture.

Brenda couldn't keep track of all the staff. There was a busboy who poured their water, an assistant waiter who brought bread, the head waiter who spoke to them about special items available that were not on the menu and wine captain who offered to make recommendations on a wine selection.

Each of the waiters stole glances of Brenda's legs and down the front of her dress. Other guests seated in the restaurant were looking at Brenda as well. She pretended not to notice but loved every minute of the attention.

Master ordered their dinner starting with salads for each of them. He ordered Lobster Bordelaise for Brenda and the Roasted Veal Chop for himself. He allowed the wine captain to suggest a bottle of Chardonnay from the wine list. After the wine was poured and they were alone, Master held up his wine glass toward Brenda in a toast.

"To my beautiful slave. You own the room."

Brenda’s face glowed as thanked her Master with a smile.

The dinner was wonderful, each course was perfection, the service impeccable. After they finished their desert and coffee, Brenda asked, "Master, may I be excused to use the ladies room?"

"Yes slave," he said. "But don't be long, the show starts soon."

As Brenda put her napkin on the table she noticed how much her skirt had ridden up her thighs while she and been seated.

"Sir, when I get up, may I please pull my skirt down?"

Brenda suddenly realized the assistant waiter was standing behind her. He was holding the sides of Brenda's chair waiting for her to stand. Brenda blushed deeply.

Master said, "After you're in the ladies room, slave. You can adjust your dress then."

Brenda's heart raced, she hesitated and then stood up. The assistant waiter moved her chair back as she stood. Brenda was too embarrassed to turn around or thank him. As she walked to the ladies room she kept her eyes straight ahead, not wanting to see if anyone was looking at her.

Once in the ladies room, she checked herself in the mirror. Most of her thighs were exposed showing the dark welt of her stocking tops. She was relieved that no bare skin could be seen. As she looked at herself in the mirror the embarrassment faded and she felt a little thrill. The waiter had certainly overheard the words Master and slave. He heard Master order her to flash her stockings in public. This was the first time Brenda had been revealed as a slave in person. The thought of being outed this way excited her.

It must be the wine, she thought.

Before leaving the ladies room she made sure the dress was back in place and her makeup and hair were just right. As she walked back to the table, Brenda noticed glances from some of the guests and stares from others. Master did not take his eyes off her as she approached the table. The assistant waiter appeared again to help her with the chair.

This time she looked at him directly and said, "Oh thank you so much."

The waiter's response was a sincere, "My pleasure ma'am."

As the waiter walked away Brenda leaned over the table toward her Master resting her chin on her hands, her elbows on the table. She hoped this position would give Master an unobstructed view of her cleavage.

"Thank you Master."

He looked at her curiously and said, "For what slave?"

She looked into his eyes and said, "For everything Sir."

After leaving the restaurant they walked through the casino to the theater. The ushers had started seating for the performance and they were escorted to their seats right away. The performance started with fast energetic songs followed by ballads and love songs.

During the love songs Brenda was pleased when her Master's hand rested on her thigh. When the house lights were low, he would run his fingers to the top of her stockings and then touch her cunt lips through the thin material of the panties. Brenda spread her legs slightly to give him better access not caring who was watching.

When the performance was over, the audience rose to give Celine a standing ovation. Brenda could feel her dress had ridden up her thighs again. Instead of being embarrassed she felt the thrill of flashing.

The audience finally started the slow process of filing out of the theater. Brenda was holding her Master's arm and thought about asking permission to cover herself but didn't. She realized she didn't want to cover herself right then. She didn't want to stop how she felt at that moment.

It was very crowded outside the theater. Brenda asked to be excused to use the ladies room. Master told her to meet him in the bar nearby when she was finished.

The ladies room was crowded and Brenda had to wait in line for a stall. Standing there with her dress hiked up she could see the glances from the other women but did not touch her dress until she went into a stall. The hem of her dress was a little higher than it had been in the restaurant. On the back of one thigh one of her garter grips was showing.

No wonder those women were giving me the odd looks, she thought with a giggle.

After leaving the ladies room Brenda found her Master waiting in the bar. Along the perimeter wall of the bar there were small half round booths with low cocktail tables each creating its own little semi-private seating area. Master was seated in one of the booths and had ordered drinks, a margarita for her, a Jameson for himself. They sat there sipping their drinks and talking about the show.

When they were nearly done with their drinks, the cocktail waitress came by and Master ordered another round. The waitress wore an interpretation of a Roman toga. The white flowing material didn't cover much. One shoulder was bare and it had a very low neckline accenting the young woman's ample tits. The hemline was very short which showed off her long, well shaped legs.

When she served drinks the waitress leaned over the low table. Brenda’s eyes were drawn to those lovely tits, exposed even more while she leaned over the table. The waitress was wearing a name tag, Twila. Master commented on the unusual but pretty name. Brenda didn’t listen to Twila’s response. In an instant she imagined the waitress pushing her back against the seat and standing over her pressing her naked tits against her face. Brenda imagined licking sucking and nibbling on each of Twila’s nipples as the waitress moved her shoulders back and forth. Brenda imagined squeezing the soft flesh in her hands.

"I like your dress. It looks great on you," Twila said.

Brenda looked up at the amused smile on Twila’s face. She realized the brief conversation between Twila and Master had ended and she had been caught staring. Brenda glanced at Master, when she saw his single raised eyebrows she quickly looked down. She felt herself blush.

"Oh, thank you," Brenda said awkwardly.

Brenda looked up and watched the waitress as she walked away. She admired her long legs and the movement of her ass under the loose toga. She held her gaze just a little too long.

"She's very pretty, isn't she?"

"Ah...yes sir."

Brenda hoped he would not ask what she was thinking. He smiled at her but said nothing more about the waitress.

After the second round of drinks Master told Brenda he was ready to play some craps. He stood up and offered Brenda his hand. When Brenda stood up she felt a little light headed. She thought about her skirt but didn't even consider asking to pull it down.

They walked to the crap tables. Master chose a $25 table. He dropped some cash on the table saying, "Chips please." 

The dealer took the cash and replaced it with a stack of chips. Master asked Brenda to pick them up.

As Brenda leaned over the table she felt the material on the back of her dress stretch tightly across her ass. Master was standing directly behind her, she could feel his crotch against her ass. Brenda stood upright, turned her head and looked at her Master's eyes, smiling broadly, she handed him the chips.

"Are you ready for some fun, slave?"

Realizing what he was doing she smiled and said, "Oh yes Master."

As it was so loud around the table, Brenda didn’t think anyone could overhear but she didn't really care. Master continued to stand directly behind her, one hand on Brenda’s hip, the other on the rail of the crap table. Brenda loved the gentle body contact brushing against her ass.

He put two chips on the pass line and dropped more on the table and said loudly, "6 and 8."

The dealer picked up the chips. Placing them on the numbers, he replied, "You gotta bet."

They began what would become their routine for the next hour and a half. Master would place the bets. When a bet paid, Brenda would lean over the table to pick up his winnings. All the while, Master stood behind Brenda with one hand, and at sometimes with both hands on Brenda’s hips. When Brenda pushed back against Master’s crotch, she was rewarded with the feeling of his cock against her ass.

When the stick man slid five dice in front of them the first time, Master smiled and gestured toward the dice with his hand.

"Roll the dice, slave," Master said quietly in Brenda’s ear.

Brenda hesitated, turning her head toward her Master, she said, "But I've never done it before, Sir." 

"Just pick up two of the dice, throw them all the way to the other end of the table and make them come up either a seven or eleven."

Brenda picked up two of the dice. Everyone was watching her as she rolled the dice between her hands. Brenda jumped slightly as she tossed the dice knowing it would shake her tits. Then she leaned over the table rail to see the dice come to a stop.

When the dice came to rest the dealer called out, "Seven, Winner!"

The table erupted in cheers, Brenda jumped up and down, then turned and threw her arms around Master's neck giving him a kiss. As Master hugged Brenda's waist he pulled on the back of her dress slightly. Brenda felt the little tug on the back of the dress and knew her skirt was riding up. She was sure the tops of her stockings and probably her bottom of her sheer panties were showing. The excitement of the gambling, the flashing and knowing how much she was pleasing her Master was a terrific rush.

They continued gambling. A cocktail waitress came by and delivered drinks occasionally. Master placed the bets, Brenda rolled the dice and picking up the winnings. Brenda noticed the dealers looking down her dress as she leaned over the table. After a few drinks, Brenda leaned over a little more.

Brenda was a little fuzzy about the rules. Sometimes she didn't understand why they lost or won a hand, but she just kept following her Master's directions and had a great time. Win or lose, everyone at the table seemed to like the way she rolled the dice.

Finally Master waved his hand over table and told the dealer, "We're out."

The Dealer replied, "You're out sir."

Master put all his chips on the table. Brenda watched as the dealer counted them up and then pushed an equal value of chips in larger denominations across the table.

"Pick up our winnings slave," he said looking at Brenda.

Brenda realized this was her last chance, she leaned over the table and looked up at the dealer.

"Thanks. I had so much fun."

The dealer was looking at Brenda's tits when he said, "So did I ma'am."

Brenda picked up the chips, turned and handed them to her smiling Master.

Taking the chips from Brenda he tossed a $50 on the table and said, "Thanks guys." He put his arm around Brenda's waist and guided her toward the cashier's window. As Brenda walked away from the table she could feel the alcohol, not drunk but slightly buzzed.

Friday Midnight

Brenda was bubbling over with excitement. "How did we do Master?"

"I think we're up about $500."

Brenda waited while Master cashed out his chips. She turned away from the cashiers window and looked at her reflection in a mirrored column. Her heart skipped a beat.

The hem of her skirt was hiked up revealing the bare skin above her stockings. She could clearly see the bottom of her panties. The crack formed by cunt lips visible through the sheer material.

People were walking about in the casino obviously looking at her. Brenda could see her face flush red in the mirror. She wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment or excitement. She used her tiny handbag to conceal her panties, holding it awkwardly with the fingers of both hands. When Master finished at the cashiers window he put his hand on Brenda's elbow.

Brenda jumped nervously at his touch. "Master, may I please pull my skirt down? I think my cunt is showing!"

“Oh, let’s see.” Master turned and looked at Brenda’s reflection in the mirror. “Move the purse slave,” he said.

Brenda continued to hold the purse with both hands as she lifted it up a few inches.

"Oh your cunt is definitely showing, slave. But there’s not a chance you’re pulling that skirt down," he said with a smile.

He casually guided her on the long walk through the casino to the elevator. He noticed her holding the handbag in front of her cunt again, but it just amused him. The way Brenda held the bag it was obvious she was being forced to expose herself.

While they waited for the elevator Master put his arm around Brenda's waist. She felt him run his fingers over the dress tracing the outline of her garter belt and the individual garter straps. His hand slipped down to her ass and he gently stroked her.

She felt him give a little tug on her dress pulling it up even higher. He ran his fingers over the exposed skin between the tops of her stockings and the bottom of her panties. He brushed the palm of his hand over the exposed nylon panties covering her ass.

Brenda's heart raced. Knowing her Master was displaying her in pubic both humiliated and aroused her.

The bell rang, the elevator doors opened and Master guided Brenda inside. He leaned against the back of the car, hugged Brenda around the waist and kissed her. As the doors began to close, he pulled the hem of Brenda's dress up to her waist.

Brenda kissed her Master passionately now, her tongue probed deeply. Master broke off the kiss and turned Brenda around so her back was pressed against him. He squeezed both her tits through dress and then let one hand drop between her legs. He stroked her slit through the tight panties.

Brenda had her eyes closed as Master slipped his right hand down and grasped the inside of her right thigh. He pulled her leg up and at the same time slipped his thumb under the leg opening of her panties. He ran his thumb over her wet cunt lips briefly, then penetrated until he reached her swollen clit. He began a gentle rhythm stroking on Brenda's clit. He could feel it getting harder by the second.

"Oh Master, please take me back to the room and fuck me right now," she cooed.

The elevator doors opened.

"Not yet slave."

He released his embrace. Taking Brenda by the hand, he led her out of the elevator. Brenda was light headed. The combination of the alcohol and the sexual stimulation was overwhelming.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

She followed her Master out of the elevator and into the deserted hallway with her dress pulled up over her hips.

Master walked her to a couch outside the elevators and gestured for her to sit down. Brenda sat down and watched as her Master as he stepped back and took his phone out of his jacket pocket.

Brenda realized that her Master intended to photograph her here in the hallway. She was instantly frightened and aroused at the same time.

He started recording and asked, "Where are you slave?"

Brenda felt less frightened and more aroused.

"We're at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas, Master. Our room is right down the hall."

"Spread your legs slave."

"Yes sir."

Brenda spread her legs exposing herself to the camera. Her cunt lips were still squeezed tightly together by the sheer panties. Without being told to do so, she put her handbag on the couch and began smoothing out her stockings. Starting at her ankles, she slowly worked her way up to the stocking tops.

"Stand up slave."

Brenda said nothing as she rose from the couch.

"Put your right foot on the couch slave."

Brenda put her foot on the couch, extending her knee away from her body to give the best possible view of her cunt.

“What were we just doing in the elevator, slave?”

“You were holding my leg up like this,” Brenda gripped her thigh. ”You had your thumb under my panties, like this.” Brenda began to stroke her cunt, then penetrating as Master had done, she began to stimulate her clit.

“Did you like that, slave?”

“Oh yes Sir, very much.”

Master walked around slowly to get different angles of the provocative pose. Brenda’s thumb was moving faster now, her eyes half closed.

“Stop,” Master said coarsely.

Brenda opened her eyes and pulled her thumb out of her panties reluctantly.

"Turn around slave."

Brenda took her foot off the couch and turned around. Putting her hands on her hips she looked over her shoulder in her favorite pinup pose.

"Spread your legs slave"

"Like this Master?" she said as she separated her feet.

"More."

"Yes sir." Brenda's feet were now more than shoulder width apart.

"Bend over and put your hands on the couch slave."

Brenda bent over, the panties stretched even tighter over her gorgeous ass and cunt.

"Do you want to finger your cunt a little more, slave?"

"Yes please, sir."

"Finger your cunt, but don't put your fingers under your panties."

Brenda ran her fingers up and down her slit. She was instantly stimulated by the touch. She started rubbing harder, slowly rocking her hips back and forth. The nylon barrier prevented her from pleasuring herself properly. She was breathing deeply now, rubbing faster and harder.

"Stop." Brenda stopped immediately.

"Stand up and put your legs together."

Brenda did as she was told.

"Now take off your panties."

Brenda put her thumbs in the waist band of the panties and started to slip them off. She wiggled her hips from side to side as the panties slid over her ass. With her knees straight, she bent over and slowly slid the panties down her legs until they were around her ankles. Brenda stood up, holding her arms out for balance, she carefully stepped out of panties one foot at a time, leaving them on the floor.

"Bend over again slave, hands on the couch, spread your legs."

Brenda bent over and put her hands on the couch. She spread her legs even wider than before. Master walked up behind her. Holding the phone in one hand, he gently stroked the inside of her thighs and ass with the other. He pinched and tugged her cunt lips, feeling the slippery wetness.

When he touched her clit, Brenda's body jerked and she breathed in deeply. He slipped his finger into her cunt. He rotated his hand and pumped his finger in and out slowly. Brenda responded by pressing her hips back against his hand matching his rhythm. It was clear by her body movement that she was very aroused. Master started to finger her more quickly. Brenda moaned and started to rotate her hips.

"You could cum right now, couldn't you slave?"

"Yes Master," she said slightly out of breath.

He pulled his fingers out of her soaking cunt. "Not yet slave. Take off your dress."

Brenda stood up and turned. "Master? Take off my dress? Here?"

"You heard me slave, and now that you've questioned my order I suggest you don't compound that mistake by making me wait"

Brenda nervously reached behind her to unbutton the closure at the back of her neck. Then she slid down the zipper opening the back of the dress. She slipped the dress down her body and legs. She stepped out of the dress and laid it across the arm of the couch.

Master continued filming while he admired his lovely slave. He instructed her to turn around slowly and then into several poses: seated, legs crossed, legs spread, kneeling on the couch, lying on the couch with her legs straight up, finally telling her to stand up.

"Take off the bra slave."

Brenda reached behind her, unclasped the bra and dropped it on the floor next to her panties.

"Lie on the couch."

Brenda did as she was told.

“Spread your legs,” he said. “Wider.”

Brenda put one foot on the back of the couch and the other on the floor.

"Don't you want to play with those lovely tits slave?"

Brenda nodded as she started to fondle her tits and pinch her nipples. Being naked in a hotel hallway made her feel frightened, humiliated and so turned on she did not want to stop.

"Didn't you say you could cum right now slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Well, let's see you cum slave."

Brenda's right hand slid between her legs while her left hand continued to play with her tits. Her fingers slipped into her cunt, first rubbing her clit and then penetrating deeply inside. Pinching her nipples with her left hand she pulled the fingers of her right hand out of her hole and started to concentrate on her clit.

Brenda could feel her orgasm building, straining for relief she bucked her hips and fingered herself furiously. The elevator bell rang and the light came on above one of the doors. Brenda gasped.

"Don't stop slave," Master said sternly.

Brenda was facing the elevator, her legs could not have been spread wider. Master's back was to the elevator. He continued to video his slave as the elevator door opened. Brenda was so aroused she didn't need Master's order to continue masturbating. She continued fingering her clit and pinching her nipples.

She looked up briefly to see a young couple step out of the elevator, stop in their tracks and stare at her. Brenda recognized the same young couple that had seen her with her dress pulled up earlier that afternoon. She closed her eyes and fingered her cunt harder. Brenda knew she was on the verge of a tremendous orgasm, she opened her mouth wide and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Holy Shit!" said the young man."Oh My God," said the young woman.

"Don't mind us folks," Master said in his authoritative voice.

At that moment Brenda felt completely at ease even though she was naked, masturbating in a hotel hallway while strangers watched. As long as my Master is here I'll do anything, she thought. Brenda moaned loudly as her orgasm rushed through her body.

"Come on," the young woman said as she stomped off down the hallway. The young man followed, his eyes stayed locked on Brenda until he was around the corner.

Brenda lay there with her eyes closed enjoying the energy drain. She started to feel self-conscious thinking about what she had just done. When Brenda opened her eyes she saw her Master holding his phone and smiling at her. She immediately felt a surge of arousal. Then she looked directly at the camera and licked her wet fingers seductively.

"Thank you, Master."

Master continued filming as he stepped in front of Brenda on the couch and offered her his hand.

"Time to go to our room now slave."

"Yes Sir," Brenda said as she took her Master's hand.

Master helped Brenda stand on unsteady feet. After a moment he stepped back and said, "Hand me your clothes, slave."

Brenda bent over to pick up her bra and panties off the floor. Then she picked up her dress and handbag from the arm of the couch and handed everything to Master.

Master carried Brenda's clothes in one hand and continued to video with the other.

Brenda was suddenly in a playful mood and started to perform for the camera. She made an over-dramatic movement peeking around corner of the hallway. Holding on to the corner of the wall, she bent over at the waist, held one foot slightly off the floor and exposed her ass and cunt to the camera.

Looking back over her shoulder at the camera and said innocently, "I think they're gone, Sir."

She walked down the hall in an indirect line stopping from time to time to adjust her stockings or garter belt. She bent over to check the ankle straps on her shoes again exposing her ass and cunt to the camera.

Brenda slowly walked a little further down the hall where she suddenly stopped and turned to face the camera. Cupping her tits with both hands, she looked at the camera with a worried look on her face.

In her over-dramatic tone she said, "Master do you have my bra?"

"Yes slave, I have your bra," Master replied chuckling.

"Oh good." Tilting her head down slightly, she looked up into the camera with a big smile, she pinched her nipples between her fingers. "I was afraid I had lost it," she said coyly.

Lifting and squeezing first one of her tits and then the other she licked each nipple while staring directly into the camera. She sighed and turned, slowly walking down the hall again swaying her hips. Finally as they neared the room, she faced the camera and pulled her shoulder length hair above her head.

"Master, is it hot in here or is it just me?"

"Oh it's you slave, it's definitely you!"

He handed Brenda the room keycard. She opened the door and looked at the camera with a pout face.

"Master, do we really have to go in?"

"Yes slave, we really have to go in."

Looking directly into the camera, she turned and stepped through the door. Brenda never took her eyes off the camera until she disappeared in the room.

Master turned off the camera and stepped through the door, allowing it to close behind him.

Brenda threw her arms around his neck and started kissing him all over his neck and face. She said excitedly, "Oh Master, I can't believe we just did that, I'm so turned on. Please fuck me sir, please!"

"Wait for me on the balcony, slave."

"Yes sir." She turned and walked away.

Master put down Brenda's clothing and video camera, then took off his clothes. He walked on the balcony to see Brenda standing with her hands on the railing looking at the lights of the Vegas Strip. Master walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist.

Brenda could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass. She spread her legs and rubbed her ass back against him. His cock slipped between her legs touching her cunt. Brenda squeezed her thighs together on the hard member.

Master began exploring Brenda's body. He cupped her tits with the palms of his hands and stroked her nipples. Her nipples were still as hard as when she was masturbating in the hallway. He pinched Brenda's nipples roughly and didn't release until she whimpered.

He ran his fingers over the lace on her garter belt around her hips, touching the garter grips where they met the tops of her stockings. Spreading her cunt lips, he tweaked her hard clit with his middle finger. Brenda put one foot on the bottom rail of the balcony and spread her legs encouraging him to continue. He explored her went cunt, first with one finger, then two and finally three.

Brenda responded by thrusting her hips against his fingers and breathing heavily. Master took his wet fingers from Brenda's cunt and held them up to her face. She immediately took them in her mouth and sucked off her juices.

Master stepped back and turned her around. With his left hand he grasped Brenda's long hair tightly and twisted her head so she was looking up at him. He started to force her down, holding her face up and maintaining eye contact. Not wanting to kneel on the hard concrete balcony floor, Brenda squatted with her knees spread. Reaching both hands behind her, she gripped the balusters on the balcony railing for balance.

With a firm grip on her hair with his left hand, he held Brenda's head still while looking directly into her eyes. Using his right hand, he began to rub his hard cock over her face. Brenda licked and sucked at his cock each time it crossed in front of her mouth. He lifted his cock up, rubbing it against her nose and forehead. Brenda licked and sucked his balls. Finally he pressed his cock against Brenda's lips and gave her head a nudge forward.

Brenda finally broke eye contact as she sucked his cock deep into her mouth. Master let go of his cock and Brenda's hair. He placed both hands on the top rail and allowed his slave freedom to suck his cock.

Brenda took full advantage and moved her head vigorously forcing his cock in and out of her mouth. She alternated circular motions with rapid chin up and down motions. Sometimes she allowed his cock to slip out of her mouth so she could lick and suck his balls again. The sound of her sucking and licking was only interrupted by Brenda’s occasional moans of pleasure.

Brenda was warming up and couldn't wait to get the big cock all the way down her throat. She continued with every technique she knew to pleasure her Master. Eventually she forced her head forward, his cock slid down her throat. Holding in that position as long as she could, she licked his balls with the tip of her tounge. Brenda continued sucking and throating her master until she felt his hand on her hair pulling her to a standing position.

Master backed Brenda up against the rail and lifted her right leg. He held her knee up with his forearm and gripped the railing with his left hand.

Brenda's leg was spread wide. She was breathless in anticipation. She put both hands behind Master's neck and leaned her head back.

"Please fuck me, Sir"

Master used his right hand to guide his cock to her waiting cunt. He thrust his cock deep inside her. Brenda came immediately.

Brenda lost track time. Master continued to fuck her against the rail until she came again. Releasing her leg, he grabbed her hair with both hands and bent her over at the waist guiding her face to his cock. Brenda opened her mouth and he forced his cock down her throat. She held his hips as he throat fucked her forcefully.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth, Master spun her around. He bent her over, grabbed her hips and started fucking her from behind. Brenda held the balcony rail, her tits and hair flailed about wildly. The loud, wet slapping sound from their bodies colliding carried away into the night. Brenda came and when Master didn't stop, she came again.

Master pulled his cock out of Brenda and left her standing there. He dragged the patio chair next to the railing and sat down. Brenda faced away from her Master, held the balusters with both hands and squatted on his cock.

In this position she was free to rotate and hump in every direction. He allowed her to fuck him as she pleased for a while and then grabbed her ass. He gripped her ass cheeks roughly and controlled the movement of her body just the way he wanted. Brenda's orgasms were flowing through her one after another.

Eventually he told her to let go of the rail. He pulled her back into his lap. Gripping her thighs tightly, he spread her legs, forcing her to lean back against his chest. He held her legs spread and fucked her madly.

Brenda fingered her clit with one hand and fondled her tits with the other. When Brenda opened her eyes she was looking at the bright city lights through her spread legs. She fantasized that everyone in the city was watching as Master fucked his slave.

Brenda felt her Master's cum explode inside her cunt and she came one last time. They both collapsed in exhausted ecstasy.

Published 
Written by kahiltna7200
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments