Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soccer Mom Slave - Chapter2

"MILF can't resist secret meetings with her Master"

24
6 Comments 6
19.7k Views 19.7k
5.9k words 5.9k words

 

Brenda watched in the rearview mirror as her Master stepped out of his patrol car. He was an imposing figure in his uniform; six foot two, 210 pounds, wide shoulders and narrow waist and, as always, wearing mirrored sunglasses.

 

He walked up and stood next to her car. Brenda's window was open and he placed both hands on the door. As she looked into his face she could see her reflection in the mirrored sunglasses. She knew why he wore the mirrored shades. He wanted Brenda to see herself as he did. To know what she was to him.

 

"Hello slave. Don't you look pretty today?" he said.

 

Knowing that he was pleased with her, Brenda's face lit up with a smile. "Thank you Master."

 

"I hope I haven't kept you waiting too long," he said insincerely.

 

"Oh, no. No sir," Brenda stammered like a schoolgirl. "I don't mind."

 

"Since I didn't give you any direction, I was wondering how you would dress today," he said. "But why so modest? Don't you think you would look better if you undid the top button of your blouse?"

 

"Oh... yes sir." Brenda's hands trembled as she unfastened the button, revealing her cleavage.

 

"Are you nervous, slave?"

 

"No master. I'm just sort of... I've been wanting to see you again... and now..." Brenda's voice trailed off.

 

"I understand. Your blouse looks better that way. Why don't you unbutton the next button as well, slave?"

 

"Yes sir."

 

Still trembling, Brenda fumbled with the button and exposed her low cut lacy bra. He reached into the car with his right hand and casually ran backs of his fingers over the skin of the exposed portion of her tits. He slowly pushed back the blouse, first one side, then the other. At his touch, Brenda inhaled deeply.

 

The bra raised her tits provocatively. He took a moment to gaze at her smooth skin. "Your tits look fantastic in that bra, slave."

 

Brenda's face again lit up again. "Thank you Master. It's new, I was hoping you would like it."

 

"Only one problem, though, I don't remember giving you permission to wear a bra today."

 

The shock in Brenda's face was obvious. "But Master! You didn't say, so I thought..." she stammered.

 

"Thought what slave? Surely you remember my rules concerning underclothing. I will tell you what to wear under your clothes. If I say nothing you should know that means you should wear nothing," he said sternly.

 

"I... ah, yes sir." Brenda thought of the panties and her heart sank.

 

"Pull down the front of your bra slave."

 

Brenda pulled the lacy fabric down. Her ample tits spilled out, exposing her hard nipples.

 

Again he gently stroked her tits with the backs of his fingers, making sure to slowly run each finger over her nipples. Brenda closed her eyes and sighed. The feeling was exquisite. Her nipples grew harder.

 

Suddenly, he pinched her left nipple between the knuckles of his index and middle finger. He twisted and pulled the nipple. Brenda opened her eyes and gasped from the sudden pain.

 

"Why would you ever want to cover up these lovely hard nipples, slave? Are you afraid people will see what a horny little slut you are?"

 

Brenda's face flushed with embarrassment. He knew that's exactly why she wanted them covered. At any time during the day, erotic thoughts and images would flash into Brenda's mind causing her cunt to moisten and her nipples to harden. When her nipples were erect, they were evident in almost any blouse or sweater she wore. Sometimes she could force the thoughts and images from her mind, sometimes she couldn't.

 

"Yes sir," was all she could say.

 

He released her nipple and put his hand back on the car door. "What's under the skirt, slave?"

 

"Master..." Brenda's voice trailed off, barely audible.

 

"Pull up your skirt, slave. Show me," he said.

 

Brenda wriggled in the seat and pulled up the hem of her skirt with both hands, exposing her white lace thong. Her eyes were downcast to avoid his gaze.

 

"Hmm... again very pretty, slave. But should you be wearing those panties?"

 

Brenda looked up, opened her mouth and tried to speak but couldn't utter a word. He reached into the car with his left hand and, with the backs of his fingers, gently stroked the insides of her thighs. Brenda instinctively spread her legs, exposing more skin to his touch. His fingers rubbed over the lace fabric between her thighs.

 

"Your panties are already wet, slave."

 

Again Brenda couldn't respond. He slipped his fingers beneath the lace fabric and felt the smooth skin.

 

"You shaved your cunt nicely, slave."

 

Brenda looked up and managed a weak, "Thank you, Master."

 

He gripped the front of Brenda's panties and jerked it up sharply. Brenda cried out. The back of the thong was pulling against her asshole, the front had wedged between her wet cunt lips, pressing tightly on her clit. The sharp pain took her by surprise. He continued to pull on the panties.

 

Brenda whined, "Master, please, it hurts."

 

Master sighed, then in a stern voice he said, "You disappoint me, slave." Still holding the panties tightly he continued, "You intentionally disobey me and complain when I give you correction. Do I have to remind you, that you were the one that asked to meet me today? You need to decide what you want slave. If this is too much for you just say so. I'll drive away right now and you can go back to your vanilla life."

 

He pulled on the panties even harder. "You and I both know that you're not going to get what you really need at home. If you want to stay, say so now. But if you get out of the car now there's no turning back. You're going stay here until I'm done with you." He let go of her panties and stepped back.

 

Brenda couldn't move. His sudden release of the panties relieved the sharp pain on her asshole and clit, but emotionally she was still in his grip. Brenda knew what would happen if she stayed. He would use her in any way he wanted. What she had just experienced would be a primer to what would happen to every part of her body. She also knew she would have orgasm after orgasm with intensity she could never experience any other way.

 

"Don't keep me waiting slave," he said sternly.

 

Brenda looked straight ahead and said in a barely audible voice, "I want to stay, Master."

 

"Speak up slave; are you staying or leaving?"

 

Brenda looked up at him and said clearly, "May I please stay, Master?"

 

He paused briefly. "Get out of the car, slave."

 

Brenda stepped out, closed the door behind her and stood directly in front of her Master. Her skirt was still up over her hips, the thong between her shaved cunt lips, and blouse open, tits exposed. Her heart was racing. Even in her heels, Master was still four inches taller than Brenda. She looked at her Master's face and saw her reflection in his shades.

 

"Something has to be done about your inappropriate attire, slave." 

 

Master grabbed Brenda by both shoulders, spun her around and pushed her against the car. Brenda put both hands on the edge of the car roof cushioning herself with her forearms. She felt him pull at the waist of her skirt. The skirt closed in the back with a button and short zipper. He put his finger through the button closure and pulled sharply, ripping off the button. Using both hands, he grasped the waistband of the skirt on either side of the zipper and ripped it open. He pushed the skirt over her hips, it fell around her ankles.

 

He reached around and grabbed the open neck of Brenda's partially unbuttoned blouse. He ripped open the blouse, tearing off the remaining buttons, and pulled it down over her shoulders. Then he gripped the back of the collar and pulled the blouse down her back. Brenda's arms were pulled behind her back as the blouse slipped over her hands. He tossed the blouse through the open car window and spun her around to face him.

 

He put his left hand at the top of Brenda's chest, his thumb and index finger at the bottom of her throat, and pushed her back firmly against the car. He wasn't actually choking her, but Brenda could feel the pressure on her throat. Brenda put the palms of each hand against the car behind her.

 

With his right hand, he took a large pocket knife from the leather pouch on the back of his gun belt. Holding it in front of her face, he opened the knife blade with his right thumb. Brenda froze. He slid his left hand down Brenda's chest to the front of the bra, roughly pulled it away from her tits and slipped the knife between her body and bra. He sliced through the front of the bra.

 

He cut each shoulder strap and the bra fell to the ground. He put his left hand on the front of her thong and pulled it away from Brenda's body. With the blade between her body and waist strap at her hip, he cut the flimsy material. Then he cut the strap over her other hip. The panties were still trapped between Brenda's cunt lips and ass cheeks. He pulled the material away in one quick motion and threw the ruined garment onto the ground.

 

In what seemed like a single swift motion, he put the knife back in the pouch and removed shiny chrome handcuffs from another leather pouch on his belt. With Brenda's hands in front of her, he locked the handcuffs on each wrist.

 

Brenda heard the familiar ratcheting sound, felt steel against her skin. She was breathless. In a matter of seconds she had been striped and restrained. He roughly pinched her nipples between thumbs and forefingers, then pulled them, stretching her tits upward. Brenda cried out and tried to stand on her tip toes to relieve the pressure.

 

"Now, that's much better. Don't you think so, slave?"

 

Brenda looked into her Master's face. Reflected in the mirrored shades, she saw herself naked, her tits pulled away from her body. Butterflies in her stomach, electric tingling in her cunt, she was always turned on when he took control of her.

 

"Yes Master," she managed.

 

He released his grip on her tits. Holding her left elbow, he turned her towards the farmhouse.

 

Smack!

 

Brenda never saw the slap coming. It landed squarely on her ass and she stumbled several steps, her heeled sandals still tangled in the ruined skirt around her ankles. Her tits bounced with the awkward jerky steps but she suppressed the urge to cry out, regained her footing and started walking normally.

 

He stood by the car, watching her walk to the house and up the three steps onto the front porch. He could see her ass cheek turning pink. Thinking of what else he was going to do to her ass brought a smile to his face. He turned and walked to his patrol car. 

 

At the door, Brenda waited to one side. She glanced back towards her car. Looking at the torn clothes on the ground, Brenda wondered how she was going to get home. Surely he brought something for me to wear. Brenda glanced at her Master while he opened the trunk to his car. He took a small black leather bag out of the trunk. She recognized the bag. She never knew what would be in the bag. She only knew it would be things that would frighten and excite her. She quickly turned away and cast her eyes down. 

 

Master walked onto the porch and unlocked the padlock on the front door. After he opened the door for her, Brenda stepped inside. She walked toward the stairs. She knew the way, this wasn't her first time here. The house was hot and smelled musty. It was no cleaner than the last time.

 

Master followed Brenda up the stairs, admiring her nude body. Brenda walked to a closed door in the hallway and waited to one side. Master opened the door and she stepped through. The musty smell was gone and it was much cooler than the rest of the house. Both windows were open. Had he been here earlier in preparation?.

 

The furniture was familiar to Brenda. A leather easy chair, a sturdy wood office chair with no arms, a long low padded bench covered in black leather. The bench was constructed of heavy lumber with one inch steel rings all the way around the circumference. Memories of being tied to the bench flashed through Brenda's mind.

In a corner, she saw the thing he called the horse. Also built of heavy lumber, it looked like a heavy duty saw horse, the top padded and covered in black leather. Heavy steel rings were mounted on each sturdy leg. The floor was covered in a thick rug. Brenda had many memories from this room. As she looked around, she felt her cunt getting wetter.

 

Placing the bag on the end of the bench, Master pointed to the opposite end and snapped his fingers.

 

Brenda knelt on the bench, her feet hanging over the edge. She took the first of four kneeling positions she had been trained to use, her knees apart and back upright. Normally her hands would be behind her back, each hand grasping the opposite wrist. Wearing handcuffs made this impossible so she rested her hands in front. This position had no name. Master ordered her into this position only by snapping his fingers.

 

The second kneeling position was named Doggy, hands and knees. The third position was Down Doggy, elbows and knees.

 

“Kowtow,” Master said.

 

Brenda remained on her knees and leaned forward, stretching her arms out on the bench. She rested her forehead on the leather surface between her elbows. In this fourth kneeling position, her ass was propped up above her upper body, her cunt completely exposed as if ready for penetration.

Master took two black leather cuffs out of the bag and walked behind her. Brenda felt him strapping the cuffs to her ankles. They each had sturdy steel rings facing the inside of her legs. After both cuffs were secured, he slowly ran his fingers up and down the inside of Brenda's thighs, then gently stroked her cunt lips. Reaching under her, he caressed the skin in her pubic area before slowly running his middle finger between her cunt lips and up the crack of her ass.

 

Brenda was enjoying the attention but knew he was inspecting her for any areas she might have missed while shaving. Once, she'd met him with a little stubble on her cunt lips. He refused to fuck her that day. She was careful to never repeat that oversight.

 

Master gripped Brenda's ass cheeks firmly with both hands. He pulled her ass apart, stretching her painfully. Brenda inhaled sharply. He paused, savoring the moment. He could never get enough of the feeling of her ass flesh squeezed tightly between his fingers and the view of her stretched cunt and asshole.

 

Like the commercial says, he thought. Priceless.

 

He released her right cheek and pushed two fingers into her cunt. As he stroked in and out of her cunt he said, "Your cunt is already soaking wet slave. Were you masturbating while you were waiting for me?"

 

"Oh no, Master. I wasn't masturbating."

 

"Are you sure slave? Not even a little?" 

 

“Well, not really,” Brenda replied, weakly.

 

Master moved his fingers to Brenda’s clit and rubbed it gently. “Is this what you were doing while you were waiting for me?”

 

Brenda’s back arched at his touch, “Ah, just for a minute, Sir.”

 

Master pulled his fingers out of Brenda’s cunt. “So, you were masturbating.”

 

“No sir, not really. My thong was in my cunt. I just used my fingers pull it out, and then, I sort of touched my clit, just a little. I didn’t cum, Sir.”

 

Master wiped his wet fingers on Brenda’s ass. “So, let me get this straight. You had to finger your clit, something that you are not allowed to do without permission, because you needed to adjust the panties that you are not allowed to wear. Is that your explanation?" 

 

Brenda sighed. “Master, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do it. It just sort of happened.”

 

Master smiled. “Well, we just happen to be in the right place and have the time to deal with your indiscretion.”

 

He walked to the middle of the room. A rope with a snap fastener hung from the ceiling. The rope went through a steel ring in the ceiling and then to a hook on the wall.

 

"Come here, slave."

 

Brenda didn't hesitate. She got off the bench and walked directly in front of him, holding out her cuffed hands. He attached the snap on the rope to the chain between Brenda's wrists and walked over to the hook on the wall. He began to pull on the rope, lifting Brenda's hands. The cuffs started to bite into her wrists but she was able to grasp the rope with her hands to relieve some of the pressure. When Brenda's hands were slightly above her head, her elbows bent, he tied the rope to the hook.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

 

He walked back to the bench and took a red ball gag out of the black bag. Walking in front of Brenda he said, "It's been a while since you've been gagged isn't it, slave?"

 

"Yes sir."

 

Holding the ball gag with the end of each strap, he began to roll it over her body, first along her side,. Then, stepping behind her, he rolled it up and down her back and over her ass cheeks. Continuing to circle Brenda, he rolled the ball on her other side, then stepped in front of her. He rolled the ball up and down over her abdomen and tits. Brenda had closed her eyes. She was becoming more aroused by the second.

 

He stopped rolling the ball gag and roughly dragged one of the nylon straps up across Brenda's left nipple. Her nipple popped down after the strap passed. Brenda's body jerked slightly and she let out a squeak. He dragged the strap down across Brenda's right nipple. Her body jerked again but no squeak this time. He continued to drag the strap up and down across her nipples. Brenda began to breathe rapidly.

He stopped and looked at her beautiful tits. Her nipples were hard as steel. They poked out from her tits, probably half an inch, and were as big around as the tips of her small fingers.

 

He rolled the ball gag down Brenda's abdomen to her cunt, easily slipping it between the shaved wet lips. Automatically, Brenda spread her legs and rotated her hips forward. He rubbed the ball gag in a circular motion around her clit then down to the opening of her cunt. Slipping the ball inside her, he slowly pumped it in and out. He moved it back to her clit and repeated the process several times.

 

Brenda closed her eyes tightly and moved her hips with his rhythm to maximize her pleasure. She was so aroused, she thought she might cum.

 

He suddenly stopped and pulled the ball gag out of Brenda's cunt. It was dripping wet. He held the ball gag in front of Brenda's face.

 

"You are such a horny slut, is there anything that won't make you cum?"

 

Brenda couldn't respond.

 

"Close your mouth".

 

He pressed the ball gag against her lips, rubbing it around her mouth and against her nostrils. It was sticky wet and smelled of her cunt. He put the ball back in Brenda's cunt, pumping it rapidly in and out while he watched Brenda's face. Her eyes were closed and she breathed deeply through her nose. She was approaching orgasm when he abruptly stopped and withdrew the ball gag from her cunt.

 

Brenda sighed deeply in disappointment. When she opened her eyes, Master was holding the soaking ball gag in front of her face.

 

"Open," he said.

 

Brenda opened her mouth and he slipped the ball inside. The sweet taste of her cunt flooded Brenda's mouth. She breathed in deeply through her nose and sighed. Her mouth began to water uncontrollably. He secured the straps behind Brenda's head and stood in front of her. She saw her reflection of his mirrored shades. With hands over her head, Brenda's full round tits lifted slightly, her nipples so erect they almost ached. The smell and taste of her cunt was overwhelming. With her mouth held open by the ball gag, Brenda couldn't swallow. She knew it wouldn't be long before the drooling would start.

 

Thinking, I am a horny slut, she lowered her eyes and blushed. 

 

With his right hand, he pinched her right nipple. Another squeal. He released her nipple. As he walked around her, he ran fingernails across her tit to her side. His nails left little red trails on her skin. Fingernails up the inside of her arm, then down her rib cage to her thigh. He stood behind her, pressing his body against hers. He stroked each side of her body and stretched arms.

 

He reached around her and cupped her tits in his hands, gently stroking her nipples at first, then squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. He smelled her hair and gave her a series of gentle bites on the neck and shoulders. Brenda moaned into the ball gag and pressed her ass against his crotch. He continued to caress her tits with his left hand and moved his right hand down her belly. He slipped a finger between Brenda's cunt lips and found her hard clit.

 

Brenda reacted to the stroking of her clit by rubbing her ass against his crotch in a circular motion. When he felt her body tremble he knew she was building toward an orgasm. He released her and stepped away.

 

Brenda tried to say, Please don't stop, but grunts were the only noises that came out.

 

Standing in front of her, he saw a long string of drool hanging from her chin.

 

"You enjoy being touched don't you, slave?"

 

Brenda nodded. "Mm... mm," was all she could manage through the gag.

 

Without hesitation he gave a full slap to Brenda's left tit, then her right. Brenda was caught by surprise and made a sound somewhere between a moan and a cry. "Hummph!" She shook her head from side to side, spreading drool across her reddening tits.

 

He chuckled and said, "Don't enjoy it too much, slave."

 

He walked over the bench. From the bag, he pulled out a pair clover nipple clamps linked by a silver chain. He faced Brenda, stretching out the chain in front of him. He held the clamps with his fingertips so she could clearly see what was coming next.

 

"Mmm." Brenda gave a long, moaning sigh.

 

Drool ran off her chin onto her tits. The flesh was quickly becoming soaked. He walked to her and rubbed the taught chain over her nipples. He alternated between up and down and side to side motions. Satisfied that her nipples couldn't get any harder, he spread one of the spring loaded clamps in front of Brenda's face. The clamps were the type that attached snugly with spring tension. Once attached, pulling on the chain squeezed the clamp tighter on the nipple.

 

Holding one of her tits with one hand, he attached the clamp to her nipple, then repeated the process with her other tit. Brenda squirmed and moaned. Even though she knew from experience the clamps were attached tightly, Brenda moved her upper body back and forth trying to shake them off.

 

Her tits swayed and bounced provocatively. When she opened her eyes, Brenda saw Master was thoroughly enjoying the view. He walked back to the bench. "I have something new today. I think you’re going to like it, slave." 

 

With his back to her, Brenda, had trouble seeing what he was doing. He lifted something from the bag and walked back to her. He held a piece of black nylon rope about four feet long and a quarter of an inch in diameter. He put the rope in front of her so she could see it.

 

One end had a small loop. He stretched the rope in front of her and began to rub it up and down her body. He hooked the rope under her tits lifting both up until the rope slipped over them, allowing her tits to fall. He then ran the rope down the front of her body to the tops of her thighs.

 

"Just a piece of rope, slave," he said with a smile.

 

Reaching behind her, he passed the end of the rope with the loop around Brenda's waist encircling her body. He then passed the other end of the rope through the loop and took out all the slack. Brenda looked down and saw the rope around her waist with the loop positioned just below her bellybutton. The loose end was hanging down in front of her legs, not quite reaching the floor.

 

Puzzled, Brenda watched him walk back to the bag and take something out. As Master walked back towards her, he was holding up a six inch red dildo. Other than the color, it was very life like, with a large classic domed head and raised veins along the shaft. Near the base of the dildo there was a large hole through the center.

 

He held the dildo for her to see but didn't say a word. Then he picked up the rope and ran the end through the hole at the base of the dildo. He held the dildo in front of her again briefly, and then began to touch her face with it. He rubbed it first on one side of her face, then the other, then on her chin. Brenda realized he was using the drool from her gagged mouth to lubricate the dildo.

 

Oh my God. He's going to tie the dildo in my cunt. 

 

Breathing heavily through her nose, Brenda's tits were heaving. He lowered the dildo from her face to her tits to wipe up the drool there. He rotated the dildo while rubbing it over her tit flesh, coating the entire rubber surface. Brenda eyes followed the dildo as he lowered it between her legs. She was so excited her cunt lips had parted like petals of a flower in bloom. Her clit was enlarged and hard. Her wet cunt glistened in anticipation.

 

He started to rub the dildo against her cunt, slowly rotating and moving up and down. He used the head of the dildo and then the veins on the shaft to directly stimulate Brenda's clit.

 

"Mmm." Brenda moaned and began to hump the hard rubber cock against her clit.

 

I'm so ready to cum. I’m so ready!

 

He pleasured Brenda for a minute or so. All the while she was becoming more aroused and humping the dildo harder. Suddenly he pulled the dildo away. Brenda continued to hump her hips hoping the dildo would return. She looked at her Master with pleading eyes.

 

"What's the hurry slave, we have lots of time," he said.

 

Brenda stopped humping, knowing that he was not ready to release her desire. She thought she was going to cry, so close to an orgasm and she could do nothing. He held the dildo between her legs, the head just touching her cunt lips. She tried to hump again.

 

"Hold still slave, don't move," he said in his authoritative voice.

 

Brenda moaned again and tried to still her trembling body.

 

He stepped behind Brenda and eased the head of the dildo between her cunt lips, then stopped. Brenda looked down and saw the tips of his fingers holding the base of the dildo between her legs. He pulled the slack of the rope through the hole in the dildo and out behind her. The rope was now taught from the loop in the front of her waist to the hole in the dildo.

 

"Enjoy slave."

 

In one movement he shoved the dildo all the way into her cunt. He pulled the rope tight behind her and then jerked it up hard between her ass cheeks. The rope held the dildo securely in Brenda's cunt.

 

The sudden violation of Brenda's cunt was almost more than she could stand. She screamed, "Please make me cum! Please... make me cum." But, because of the ball gag, all that could be heard were muffled grunts. She felt him tying off the end of the rope at the small of her back.

 

The dildo filled her cunt. The rope was tight around her waist and even tighter under her crotch pressing against her clit and asshole. She wanted to cum so badly she tried to hump the dildo in spite of his order not to do so. Brenda looked down at the rope that disappeared between her legs. No matter how she tried, the dildo was tied and she couldn't move it inside her.

 

Brenda rubbed her thighs together, trying to rotate the dildo. She could feel there was about inch of the dildo sticking out from her cunt but no matter how she tried, it wouldn't move. She was struggling so hard her entire body was writhing. Brenda didn't know how long she had been trying to make herself cum. Eventually, she realized the handcuffs were digging painfully into her wrists.

Out of breath, she finally stopped squirming and looked up. Master was sitting in the easy chair, watching her with amusement.

 

"Mmm... mmm... mmm," Brenda sighed over and over.

 

He looked at her and had to make a conscious effort to control his excitement. The view was captivating: her hands tied above her head, the red ball gag causing her to drool over her tits, the silver chain dangling in a shallow U shape between the clamps on her nipples, the black rope against her smooth white skin around her waist, disappearing between her cunt lips, the red stub of the dildo sticking out of her cunt. She was so excited the juice from her cunt was running down the inside of her thighs.

 

"I've never seen you more beautiful, slave." 

 

He stood up and took his phone out of his pocket. Holding it up, he said, "Turn your head, slave."

 

Brenda turned her head and her forearm blocked the view of her face. He took pictures of her from various angles and Brenda did her best to hide her face.

 

After putting away his phone, he went back to the bag and took out a flogger. Two dozen strips of black leather about two feet long attached to a ten-inch wood handle covered in leather strips. He walked toward Brenda, the leather strips dangling. He shook the handle to remove any tangles.

 

Master stroked Brenda's cheeks with his fingers and wiped off a string of drool hanging from her chin. He ran the backs of his fingers around the outside and under her tits, then roughly flicked each of the nipple clamps.

 

At Brenda's waist, he put his fingers under the rope that went between her legs and gave it a sharp upward pull. Brenda moaned as the dildo shifted position in her cunt and the rope tightened momentarily on her asshole.

 

Brenda was becoming crazy with excitement. The sight of the flogger, his touch on her body, the pull on the rope holding the dildo in her cunt was almost more than she could stand. Brenda could hear herself breathing heavily through her nose.

 

Master started to rub the flogger against her body. First her thighs, followed by her cunt, then her abdomen and finally her tits. The feeling of the leather straps sliding against her skin was incredibly sensuous. Brenda new that soon she would get a different kind of sensation from the flogger.

 

He stepped around behind her, slowly drawing the leather straps against the skin of her thighs, over her ass and up her back. He did that several times before he started to let the straps gently slap against her thighs and ass, then slowly rubbed the leather against her skin.

 

Soon the impact from the flogger was getting firmer and there was less gentle stroking against her skin. Still standing behind her he began slow strokes, slapping the flogger across the front of her thighs. Then he moved the impact point up to her tits. The force was not enough to leave marks on her skin, but Brenda felt the sting.

 

Grabbing her pony tail, he pulled her head back, roughly rubbed the leather covered handle of the flogger under and around her tits. He lowered the flogger between her thighs and rubbed the handle against her cunt bumping it against the end of the dildo. Brenda welcomed the movement of the dildo but it wasn't enough to give her the relief she craved.

 

He whispered into Brenda's ear, "Are you ready slave?"

 

Brenda closed her eyes and nodded as best as she could against his firm grip on her pony tail. Knowing what was coming next, her body tensed. He released his grip on her hair and stepped back. He briefly held the flogger out to his side, then briskly flipped it across Brenda's ass.

 

Brenda tried to cry out at the sharp stinging sensation. Seconds later, the next impact hit the back of her thighs. He returned his attention to her ass for more strikes, each five to ten seconds apart. He loved to watch the flogger hit her ass. She had just enough flesh to make a small wave roll through her skin after the impact.

 

He stepped to her side for a better view of Brenda's tits. The flogger was hitting her ass just hard enough to make her jump the way he liked. He watched with satisfaction as her tits bounced. He stopped and stroked her ass with the palm of his hand. The skin was already pink and warm to the touch.

In front of her, he held the ends of the leather straps taught in his left hand in preparation for flogging her tits. Brenda tilted her head back away from the arc of the leather tips. He made several strikes on each of her tits. The leather straps struck the nipple clamps full on, but the clamps held.

 

Holding the flogger down toward the floor he swung in an upward motion between Brenda's legs. When the flogger hit her cunt Brenda thought she would faint. She crossed her legs involuntarily to protect the most sensitive part of her body.

 

"Spread your legs, slave!"

 

Brenda forced herself to spread her legs and keep them apart. The tips of the flogger flipped against her cunt several times before he returned his attention to her ass. He continued flicking the flogger across Brenda's ass until it was glowing pink.

 

He looked into Brenda's eyes and said, "Time to make your ass red slave."

 

Published 
Written by kahiltna7200
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments