Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Someone Was There #5

"Intense dominatrix performs in private with submissive partner and a male colleague."

1
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I listen as Karen teases me.

“There could be dark shadowy strangers following every footstep we take,” she says in a breathless voice.

Nonchalantly, I reply, “Ready to materialize noiselessly and slip telephone numbers into our pockets.”

We hurry along. Karen seems in a rush to get to our destination. She offers tantalizing comments about the person waiting for her.

“I do think you will remember, there was the orgy you came to at Andrew and Charlotte’s house,” she says.

“There were quite a few people there Karen.” I return, shaking my head.

We walk on and soon arrive at a dimly lit doorway.

“I told you it was discreet,” Karen whispers, before pressing the intercom switch by the door.

A voice, from above us, asks, “Who calleth?”

“Mistress Slash,” Karen replies in a stern but friendly voice.

There is an audible click, at which Karen pulls the door open. I stand aside, allowing her to precede me. The hallway is lit with subdued lights and leads to a reception and lounge area.

Karen takes a card from her purse and scans it.

“You will have to put your personal belongings in the locker over there,” she tells me.

I look round and see that one of the lockers has opened automatically. Karen smiles at me and hands me a towel.

“Belongings do include your clothes,” she tells me.

I get an erection just from looking at her naked body, as we strip off our clothes.

“I think you must taste like primal lust,” I whisper to her.

Closing her eyes Karen strokes her pussy slowly with one finger. She holds the finger out to me. My mouth draws near, and she wipes it across my lips.

“Would you like to relax in the lounge briefly or go up to the dungeon gallery?” Karen asks.

“Now we are ready why don’t we see what is in line for us?” I shoot back in reply.

Mistress Slash leads the way up a staircase. This stairway is decorated to look like stone and leads to a narrow gallery. The theme of the decor is medieval, and there is a series of dungeon doors set into the wall, with keys hung beside them. Karen does not hesitate in unlocking one of the doors with it’s key. She turns it and pushes the door inward. A faint smell of sulphur escapes.

“It’s for dramatic effect,” Karen whispers, “do come in.”

I enter the cell with her. In the dim light, I see a figure fastened in some stocks.

“Hello my treasure, my pleasure, thank you so much for waiting.” Karen hisses at a girl with tousled hair.

The treasure looks up and smiles at Karen.

“I have brought the friend I promised you,” Karen says to her.

“Thank you, Mistress, I feel favoured,” replies the young woman.

On hearing her voice, I recognize who the captive is.

“Amanda,” I say to her, “it’s such a pleasure meeting you again.”

“Thank you, my sweet lord, are you seeking pleasure?” Amanda asks me.

“Yes, I am,” I state and let her feast her eyes on my erect penis. “It’s such a pity your hands are not free to offer me tender care.”

“I am sorry to disappoint you, please do not think ill of me and seek retribution,” Amanda whimpers “My tongue is untied and will atone me by washing your stiff cock.”

“Now you two have mutually snivelled” snarls Karen, “I think it’s time to remind this little slut of the meaning of submission.”

The mistress, who has donned a leather harness and knee-high boots, flashes a violin bow in front of the pensive Amanda. The bow is swished through the air barely missing the captive’s nose. Turning on her heel, Karen scrapes the strings of the bow over the outstretched hands of her sub. She cries out in pain, and the hard side of the bow is suddenly pushed up under her chin.

“Darling, I do not want to harm you, but if you insist... ” Karen says, leaving the sentence unfinished.

Amanda with her legs bound at the ankles waves her hands futilely. With her pubis pressed against the upright of the stocks, she gyrates her hips. She pushes harder against the pole, intensifying the touch of it against her.

“I see, my little slut, you want to play,” Karen whispers in Amanda’s ear.

The harsh Mistress steps behind her and releases the girl’s ankles from the straps which hold her.

“There,” she says emphatically, “you can now make your quim squirm even harder.”

In emphasis, Karen strikes a hard blow across the girl’s buttocks.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

She winces and crushes her thighs against the wooden pole. A succession of slaps follows, and I see Amanda smiling through her obvious pain. Her lady of torture proceeds to stroke her hair gently feeling the locks and taking in the scents.

Karen is pressed to Amanda’s back and whispers sexual messages against her neck. Her hands come round to caress her prize breasts. Moans of delight come from the captive. The embrace continues, getting ever more rhythmic and passionate as their hot bodies press together. As one they stiffen and cry out sounds of strangled ecstasy.

“You move so well my beloved treasure,” Karen tells the girl.

Mistress Slash then calls me to stand before her naked captive. I do this, and Karen adjusts the restraining equipment. She lowers the crosspiece until Amanda’s face is level with my outstretched dick. Bitch that she is, Karen gives my stiff penis a playful whack with her bow.

“Bloody hell, Karen!” I exclaim, “that stings.”

Amanda’s eyes light up, and she says, “Mistress is skilled at finding just the right spot she has control of my pleasure.”

Mistress Slash purrs in reply, “My pleasure would be nothing without my special. You feed me and nourish me with your devotion.”

With arms folded and cradling her violin bow, she smiles to herself as if savouring a rare moment.

“I will play with and arouse this divine slut.” She says to me, “and when I say it is permitted, she can guzzle your thick cock if she wishes and asks.”

Amanda listens attentively, licking her lips and staring at my throbbing dick. She is bent over, leaning forward which causes her breasts to hang downwards like ripe fruit. The juiciness of her stiff nipples increases the desire I feel for her.

Karen, sensing my thoughts, takes her stringed bow and draws it slowly across those nipples. Amanda grits her teeth as the horsehair bites at her flesh. Her Mistress whips the dangling tits making them red. Karen moves closer and squeezes the round buttocks of her prisoner.

Stood in front of Amanda, I do not have a clear view as Karen plays with her. This lack of vision is of little consequence as Karen begins a running commentary.

“Do you like the feel of my wand chasing up your inner thighs my sweet thing? That’s right squeezing those legs together makes a tastier tune my dear. Do you like the feel of my hand on your silky lips? Let me see your sinews stiffen when I touch your lovely honeyed crack ah how sweetly you part it for me. Now moan and lift your head with pleasure as my fingers enter you. How I love to hear you cry out as I thrust inside you fucking your tight hole. Ravishing you with my fingers gives you great pleasure and being captive causes such frustration. You orgasm dear letting a river of juicy cum run all over my hand. Our friend is ready for my favourite whore to open her mouth. Ask if you can feast on his throbbing cock.”

She pushes me forward with a hand on the small of my back, until Amanda takes my cock into her gaping mouth. She sucks on me hard and rhythmically. I feel her choke as the swollen purple head presses down into her throat. I am very excited and thrust my cock in and out. Her cries mingle with my groans. Karen is rubbing vigorously at her cunt moaning with pleasure.

“Make him cum and let me see his spunk drown you, you dirty fucking slut,” Karen shouts as she shoves her finger deep inside her wet swollen fanny.

Unable to hold back my orgasm I flood Amanda with my hot sperm. She makes cries of ecstasy as it runs out of her mouth. Still sucking she tries to swallow every drop she can capture.

We are all drained.

Karen rushes to finally release Amanda from her bondage. They embrace warmly. They kiss tenderly and lovingly.

“What about the stud?” Amanda says to her Mistress.

“Let's give him a shower and a good scrub down,” says Karen as she laughs.

Published 
Written by DB5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments