Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Souls Found

"Rachel and Laura discover their hidden souls..."

3
1 Comment 1
8.0k Views 8.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words
She was the quintessential girl next door, eighteen, blond, blue eyes, and a body that most forty year old women would kill to have. Rachel was finally free of the petty drama of high school and spending her summer preparing for her freshman year at college. She had a job at a small dress shop where she had been working after school and on weekends for the last two years. She had also done her fair share of babysitting since she was fourteen. She had been on the cheerleading squad, made out with her best friend at sixteen and dated the quarterback until he cheated on her.

Rachel was over her immature boyfriend and ready to enter the next chapter of her life. She was off to school in the fall to enter into pre-med on her way to becoming a doctor. In hindsight, she was glad that her boyfriend had blown their relationship, because now she could focus on her next goal. She didn’t look at her future path in terms of the years it would take to reach the next plateau, she only saw herself as the doctor at the other end. She was focused.

So, the fact that her forty two-year-old, red headed bombshell next door neighbor was sucking on Rachel’s perfectly manicured big toe did not disturb her. Nor did the fact that Laura, her neighbor, had succumbed to her order. What set Rachel on her ear was that she had uttered the command to Laura in the first place.

She had simply gone next door to deliver a dress that Laura had fallen in love with. But, the shop where Rachel worked had to order one in Laura’s size. The next thing Rachel knew, she had commanded Laura to crawl to her, kiss her shoe, then remove it and suck on her toes. Rachel had no clue as to where this sudden urge to force this woman to worship her foot had emerged from.

Laura, a self-made, single mother that had raised a daughter and put her through college, was in her own right, a powerful and respected businesswoman. Laura had majored in finance and was now a highly respected investment banker and owned her own firm. She had the body of what most porn starlets would pay tens of thousands of dollars to attain. She oozed sex. Men would stop in their tracks to drink in her sexuality. The men that worked for her would give their respective testicles just to be able to grovel at her feet in hopes of whatever scrap of sexual delight she might throw to them. But she wouldn’t. When she had the need for a man she had them at her disposal. No games, no bullshit.

Laura had actually secured a job at her favorite dress boutique for Rachel, the girl whose big toe she was now worshipping unabashedly, wantonly, willingly.

Neither woman prior to this point had considered the other as an object of desire. Neither woman had considered any notion of being either dominant or submissive. Both women’s minds were reeling with all manner of thoughts and questions. But both were too overcome with lust to focus on any of their respective thoughts at this very moment, to stop and reason why, to regain any modicum of control over their heretofore logical minds.

Rachel had simply been delivering the emerald green, full length, halter top dress to Laura. The one with slits to the hip in both sides of the front and dove daringly close to the crack of her butt in the rear. Rachel had thoughtfully brought a pair of five inch stilettos that she thought matched the dress perfectly. Laura had invited Rachel to her master suite while she tried on the dress and shoes. She had excused herself to go into her dressing room while Rachel waited patiently in a wingback chair in the main part of the bedroom.

Rachel was still in her very fashionable work clothes that were from the store where she worked. Her manager liked her to wear the store’s garments to highlight them for the clientele. Today she wore a little, red, satin mini-dress with pumps that were strapped around her ankles. That’s all she wore as the dress would not allow any more. Her perfect 36C breasts were nestled in the top of the dress with spaghetti straps and it hugged her bubbled, but perfect, derriere. At five feet seven inches, she was the picture of youthful, female perfection. Her lips and toes were painted to match her dress and shoes. She waited in the chair with her legs crossed, with her back rail straight and her tanned legs exposed all the way to her bottom.

When Laura emerged from the dressing room in her new dress and shoes, she couldn’t help but take in Rachel’s regal appearance. Her gaze followed from Rachel’s golden blond locks that reached to the small of her back all the way to her long, lithe legs and stopped at her brilliantly painted toes that were highlighted by the sexy, strappy sandals that adorned her beautiful feet. Laura froze, mouth agape, staring at Rachel’s feet.

Rachel could feel Laura’s eyes taking her in. She saw the helpless look on Laura’s face as she was transfixed by her feet. At that moment Rachel felt a rush go through her body unlike anything she had ever felt before. Her eyes narrowed, her pulse quickened. She inhaled a long, slow breath. Rachel then spoke with a tone she had never before uttered.

“Laura,” she snapped, “I’m up here,” pointing her first two digits at her eyes.

Laura slowly raised her eyes from her reverie and made contact with Rachel’s eyes. She was still lost inside her head somewhere though. She too was awash in feelings that had never passed through her mind or body.

So when Rachel told her to continue modeling the new garment for her, Laura only complied. She raised her head, threw back her shoulders and marched like a runway model past Rachel, spun around slowly and paraded back toward her dressing room door, swaying her ample hips the whole time. She turned again and stood with her hands on her hips with one knee protruding through its slit in the front of the dress. Her breathing had increased causing her 38D breasts to heave in their confinement. But they were cupped and caressed perfectly in the designer dress.

Laura barely heard Rachel telling her how beautiful she looked in the new garment, how the emerald green complemented her brilliant red hair, how perfectly it clung to her body, how it flowed when she walked. She also didn’t hear Rachel tell her that she would require a Brazilian before she wore it out anywhere. Laura was once again distracted, lips parted and seemingly lost somewhere in the ozone.

“Laura,” Rachel snapped again. “You better hang up the dress before you stain it with some of your bodily fluids.”

At Laura’s non-response, Rachel spat even louder, “Laura, remove the dress, now!”

Laura responded in a trancelike state by untying the halter and letting it slide down her perfect body until it pooled on the floor at her feet. She stepped out of the garment, picked it up and tossed it on the bed and then just stood there dumbstruck with her hands at her sides as if waiting to be told what to do next.

Rachel, now totally out of her natural element, uttered the words that would change both of their lives forever, “Get down on your hands and knees and crawl to me.”

Laura complied as if under Rachel’s spell. When she reached Rachel’s elevated foot she bowed down and kissed it almost as if she knew it was what she was meant to do her whole life. She inhaled the scent of the leather and the heady aroma of Rachel’s foot. It made her almost drunk.

Seeing this only served to fuel Rachel’s new found lust. “That’s it, my pet, kiss all of my toes.” To which Laura complied obediently, lovingly. “Remove my shoe and lavish my foot with kisses.”

Laura awkwardly fumbled with the ankle strap but finally removed the shoe and dropped it aside and took Rachel’s foot in her hands and rapidly planted kisses all over Rachel’s foot. Rachel retracted her foot sharply and ordered, “No hands and slow down!” before extending her foot, toes pointed, for Laura to resume. And resume she did, lovingly kissing the proffered foot. Rachel soon withdrew her foot and then pressed the sole to Laura’s face and then ordered her to massage the sole with her tongue. “And hold my foot up, bitch!” Laura obeyed and cupped Rachel’s foot and licked it slowly from heel to toe repeatedly, as ordered. “Mm, that’s it, slut, now suck on my toes. Yes, that’s right, just like they were my own little cocks.” Laura moaned at the suggestion of them being little cocks and sucked even harder.

“Very good, my little pet. Now my other foot. Bend down and kiss it, make love to it exactly like the first one.” Rachel parted her legs just slightly, but enough for Laura to glimpse the girlish flower within. This caused her to inhale audibly while between her new found mistress’s knees.

“The other foot, now, bitch!” Rachel commanded, “And you’ll pay for that indiscretion when you’re done. Do you understand, cunt?”

“Yes,” Laura replied sheepishly.

“Yes, what, toe sucker?” Rachel barked, now coming fully into her new role. “Look at you, the mighty businesswoman, sucking a schoolgirl’s feet as if they were your life’s blood. From now on you will refer to me as Mistress, understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Laura whispered.

“I can’t hear you, bitch, speak up.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Laura replied more audibly as she continued her task at hand.

“Okay, enough of that. It’s time to pay for your indiscretion. Get up here over my knees, now!”

Laura climbed up onto Rachel’s lap. The viscous liquid that oozed from her womanhood was physically evident on her nether lips already. When she had settled into position Rachel stroked the ample globes of her delicious ass. She raked her perfectly manicured nails over the milky white flesh. Teasing. Prolonging.

“You will remember to respect and obey,” Rachel said calmly yet firmly and planted the first swat on Laura’s right cheek. It echoed across the room and cracked the silence.

Laura harshly sucked a breath through her clenched teeth. Rachel had only given Laura half of what she was capable of as Laura would soon learn. When the second blow hit home Laura cried out, “Ow!”

“Silence! Not a peep from you. Take it,” Rachel ordered.

The spanking became a flurry that alternated from one side to the other until Rachel reached twenty blows. Her hand remained in place after the last swat and she began making circles on Laura’s left cheek, then to the right cheek, rubbing softly. She moved back to the left cheek and ran her hand down the back of Laura’s thigh and then up the inside. She rubbed up and down a couple of times and then she moved her hand up to cup Laura’s mound.

“Well, it seems as though you may have enjoyed that, slut. You’re soaked,” and she squeezed Laura’s mound and it produced a squishing sound. Rachel rubbed the copious fluid all over the older woman’s mound. She then slid her hand from between Laura’s legs and brought it up to her nose and inhaled the heady scent. She then reached around Laura’s face and rubbed her soaked hand all over her new minion’s face.

“You smell divine, dahling,” Rachel joked. Now get down off my lap. On your knees facing me. Laura complied, getting to her knees as quickly as she could, her bottom now radiating, her eyes a little moist from her thrashing. She knelt there, knees together, hands on top of her thighs and looked up at Rachel.

Rachel glared at her. “Eyes down, knees apart, hands behind your head,” she barked out.

Laura complied quickly, showing that she wanted to please her new mistress. She kneeled there in Rachel’s presence, back straight, her ample bosoms pushed forward, eyes averted and her knees spread shoulder width. Perfect. She could now feel the cool air on her soaked mons.

“Very good, my slut,” Rachel praised. She eased forward to the edge of her seat, placed her hands on her own knees and spread her legs lewdly. She then ran her hands up the inside of her thighs as she pulled her skirt up as far as it would slide.

SallyyDanger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyyDanger

She rubbed the inside of her thighs and then began to fondle her sex, running her middle finger up and down her own wet slit. She then extended her hand and in turn her middle finger. “Taste me.”

Laura accepted Rachel’s finger and closed her lips around it and sucked it like a baby at her mother’s nipple. She actually moaned when she tasted Rachel’s nectar. She kept sucking until Rachel drew back her digit.

“Did you like that, my pet?”

“Yes, Mistress, very much.”

“Then perhaps you should come and drink from the well. Now.” Rachel spread her legs even wider to avail Laura of her slick slit. “Kiss my clit.”

Laura move in on her hands and knees and pursed her full lips and placed a sensual kiss on the button at the top of Rachel’s flower. She reveled in Rachel’s powerful essence.

“Now make love to my cunt. Make me cum.”

Laura set about devouring Rachel’s pussy. Sucking her clit, licking and sucking her lips, fucking her hole with her hungry tongue. Rachel was oozing and Laura was drinking every bit of it. Rachel leaned back and hooked the backs of her knees over the arms of the chair. “Be sure you get all of me, my pet.”

Laura quickly obeyed and began to flick the tip of her tongue over Rachel’s tight, pink rosebud.

“Mm, yes, that’s it. Open up my ass. Get all the way up in there. Push your tongue up where my shit comes from, bitch.” Rachel couldn’t believe the words flowing from her mouth like she had been born for this. “Look at me while you worship my shithole, you filthy, ass sucking slut.”

Laura raised her eyes to meet the steel blue eyes of her new mistress. Rachel could see the love and lust, the need to please, the total devotion. In that one look, Rachel knew that Laura had completely given herself over to her. Rachel reached out and stroked Laura’s hair.

“I know, Sweetie, I know. Now finish me, give me my orgasm and I’ll give it to you in turn, my love.”

Laura locked eyes with Rachel and ran her tongue slowly and deliberately thru her creamy folds, flicking her protruding clit. Rachel could see the gold flecks sparkling in her brilliant green, smiling eyes. She could also see the devotion and desire to please her as Laura slowly sucked in her clit. She could feel Laura’s tongue begin to slowly lick from side to side and up and down taking her ever closer to her peak. Rachel cupped Laura’s head in both hands and held her in place as she began so slide over the edge of the precipice.

Rachel broke the gaze as her head snapped back and her chest heaved. She violently clamped her thighs against Laura’s head as her orgasm exploded from her lungs, “Aauunngghhh! Oh fuck! Oh God! Oohh, oohh, ohh.” The last of her air rushed from her lungs and she began to pant, trying to regain her breath. Her thighs relaxed, releasing Laura’s head from their vice-like grip. Rachel slumped as Laura gently sucked every drop of Rachel’s essence until her mistress gently pushed her away.

As Rachel slowly regained some of her composure she sat up far enough to again make eye contact with Laura. Rachel extended her arms inviting Laura into them. The two locked in a tender, loving kiss. Rachel tasted herself on Laura. Tongues got involved. It got passionate. Laura groped Rachel’s breasts through her flimsy dress. Rachel snaked her foot between Laura’s legs and discovered copious amounts of leakage from Laura on her inner thighs.

Laura sought out Rachel’s right breast and peeled back the thin material and attacked her nipple, sucking, flicking it with her tongue, nipping at it with her teeth. Rachel sucked in a breath from the bite on her nipple. That single act snapped her back into control again.

Rachel pushed Laura back and that brought her back to her previous state of control. “Just what do you think you were doing, slut? I’m the one in control here. It seems you’ve been leaking all down your thighs. What’s up with that? Don’t even bother trying to answer.”

Rachel thought for a moment. Laura could see her wheels turning. What might she devise? What would be her next command?

To gain some time to think of what she might like to do next with her new pet, Rachel simply ordered, “ Resume your position, my pet.”

Laura returned to her kneeling position, hands behind her head, eyes averted.

“Your thighs are soaked, pet. You must be extremely aroused. Would you like to cum, slut?”

“Y-yes, Mistress.”

“Then say it. Tell me what you want,” Rachel commanded.

“I-I would like to cum, please, Mistress.”

“Well, then, spread your knees and play with your pussy. I want to watch you play with yourself.”

Laura complied slowly and spread her knees. She timidly slid her hand over her soaking wet pussy and began to rub herself slowly.

Rachel watched Laura as she rubbed one of her hands over her own breast, making her nipple stand at attention.

“It doesn’t look like you really want to cum, slut. Put some fucking effort into it. Oh, and, don’t you dare cum without my permission, slut.”

Laura began to pick up her pace as she responded, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Enough rubbing, start fucking yourself. That’s it. No, two fingers in your cunt, slut,” Rachel snapped as she stood up. She removed her dress and walked slowly around behind Laura and sank to her knees up against her minion’s back. She inhaled deeply the scent of Laura’s lustrous, red hair. She ran her hands around Laura’s side and cupped her full breasts and squeezed them gently. She ran her forefingers over Laura’s large nipples and felt them become engorged. She pinched them lightly and pulled at them. She then clamped down hard on both of her engorged bits.

Laura sucked in harshly at the electric jolt that started at her nipples and ended at her pussy. She was about to go over the edge when Rachel whispered in her ear, “Don’t you dare cum without my permission, slut. Do you have any toys, pet?”

Laura was coming unglued. Had Rachel not snapped her out of it she would have released a torrent at the shock of having her nipples pinched so harshly. Instead she shakily replied, “I-In my nightstand, Mistress.”

Rachel was not about to let her pet off this soon. If she wanted to cum she would have to earn it. She would have to learn to control herself. The teasing was cruel, yes. But Rachel knew she was in control and she was going to make her pet push herself to the edge many times before she was allowed to release.

“Crawl over and fetch your toy. Let me see it.”

Laura crawled on her hands and knees to her nearest nightstand and pulled out the bottom drawer. She fumbled with something in the drawer and then raised what appeared to be a false bottom. Beneath the false bottom was a rather impressive array of toys.

Rachel had gotten to her feet and walked over to the nightstand. She now peered into the well-stocked toy drawer. “I should have suspected that the queen of the boardroom would have such a magnificent collection of toy cocks.”

Laura blushed.

“And what’s this,” she inquired, as she picked up a glass butt plug, “does my pet like to play with her ass?” She paused and at the sound of silence, she snapped, “Well, answer me, slut!”

Laura whimpered, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Yes, what,” she snapped back.

“Yes, I-I like to play in my ass, Mistress.”

Rachel held the plug up to Laura’s mouth, “Open,” she ordered.

Laura opened her mouth and obediently took it inside. Rachel ordered her up onto the bed and Laura crawled up on the bed, “Remain on your hands and knees.” Laura obeyed like a dog and held her pose.

Rachel spied a bottle of lube and retrieved it from the drawer. She dribbled some cold lube into the crack of Laura’s ass. She began to rub the lube around Laura’s starfish. She then pushed some lube up her anal canal and continued to finger her pet’s asshole. With her other hand she removed the plug from its temporary home and pushed on Laura’s shoulders forcing her cheek to the mattress.

She placed the plug at Laura’s entrance and held it there and ordered, “Put it in your ass, slut.” Rachel leaned over and drooled a copious amount of spit just above the butt plug. “And from now on you will have yourself clean back here, is that understood?”

“Yes, Mistress,” she grunted as she continued to work the glass toy into her ass. “Ugh,” she uttered quietly as the glass intruder passed its apex and slid into place in her rectum.

“Hmm,” Rachel exclaimed, “it seems as though your ass is quite accustomed to your little friend there. Now pull it back out and push it in again. I like the way it slides into your wanton hole.”

Laura complied and pulled the plug out and pressed it right back in again.

“My, my. You are quite the little ass slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Laura panted.

“So, what other goodies does my pet use to pleasure herself with?”

“The…the black cock…and…the pocket rocket, Mistress,” Laura admitted sheepishly.

“I might have figured as much, my slut. Roll over on your back, spread your legs and hold them up for me.”

Laura complied and pointed her emerald green pumps at the ornate ceiling of her bedroom. Her womanhood was splayed open for the world to see. She was also oozing, her juices beginning to run down to her plugged asshole.

Rachel now climbed up on the bed between Laura’s legs and for the first time in her short life, reached out her tongue and tasted another woman’s pussy. She tentatively flicked her tongue over Laura’s protruding clit. Laura sucked in a breath suddenly.

“Remember, not until I tell you,” Rachel reminded her. She then began to lick her pet’s soaking wet gash. She sucked on the swollen lips, sank her tongue into Laura’s folds repeatedly, fucking her with her tongue, tasting this woman that now gave herself freely to her every whim. She then reached up and began to flick at Laura’s clit until she brought her right to the edge. She pulled back and left Laura panting. Desperate.

Rachel then crawled around and straddled Laura’s face. “Eat me, slut. I want to cum with you. I will tell you when to cum.”

Laura began to devour her mistress’ cunt like her life depended on it. She even reached back and began to minister to Rachel’s asshole. “Very good, my pet, you remembered.” She reached out and spanked Laura’s twat roughly. She continued to spank her at approximately five second intervals. She gave her ten swats and then slid three fingers into Laura’s dripping snatch. She began to furiously fuck her slave’s cunt, making loud squishing noises. “Not until I tell you,” she reminded Laura as she ground herself into Laura’s face.

Rachel continued to fuck her minion furiously. She bent down and latched onto her clit. She sucked and flicked Laura’s clit. They were both racing for the finish line. Rachel commanded, “Now!” and then bit down on Laura’s clit.

Laura screamed into Rachel’s pussy as she began to gush from between her legs. She soaked Rachel’s forehead and the covers. She sprayed her cum three feet, spraying some onto the Persian rug below. Rachel snapped her head back and watched with her mouth hanging open in complete awe as Laura gushed forth. Both women breathing heavily as they rode out their respective orgasms. “Holy shit! I’ve never seen anything like that before,” Rachel exclaimed.

“I… I’ve never done that before,” Laura exclaimed as she panted, releasing her legs and letting them fall to the bed, exhausted. Rachel climbed off Laura’s face and settled in next to her. The women then connected in a very passionate kiss.

Rachel confessed, “I don’t know what came over me, us, today, but I loved it.”

“I did, too. I never knew I possessed such tendencies, but I loved it nonetheless. I know we’re both very busy people, but I’d really enjoy doing this again, Rach, er, Mistress.” Both women giggled like school girls.

“I’d love that, too, Laura. And you’re right, I’m going to be very busy with school in a couple of weeks. But I’d love to be able to make time for us to play.”

They climbed under the covers on the dry side of the bed and cuddled together as they both drifted off into a deep, deep sleep as Friday night came to a close.

Published 
Written by Perimedes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments