Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

stay the course

"Master agreed to share me ... with conditions!"

16
14 Comments 14
7.3k Views 7.3k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Stay the Course: surprise! Part one

I looked at the small screen in front of me that showed the flight path and ETA, 30 minutes to landing in Sydney. Nine hour stop-over in Sydney, then the long haul to Canada.

John and I had been chatting online to each other for almost a year now and we had, very early into our chats, decided that we wanted to meet. We both had significant others. Well, I had my Master and he had a girlfriend and a couple more young girls on the side. From the three of them he got most everything he wanted; but there was definitely a fire between us that we needed to put out!

I flew out of Auckland on the most beautiful day, no clouds, the sun was shining brightly. Master took me to the airport and waited with me, giving His instructions until it was time to go through to the waiting area. I turned and looked at Master before walking around the corner. He was standing there with that look on His face that always made me melt for Him, “See you soon” He said then turned and walked away.

Master knew where I was going, I told Him everything and He encouraged me in getting to meet this man. But not before talking to John Himself though and I wasn’t told what they talked about. But after a month Master said to me out of the blue, “I think you need to go to Canada and meet Him.”

I was brushing my hair at the time and He was standing in the doorway of the bathroom. I turned to Master and frowned, “Are you kidding me?” I said, very confused.

“Come and talk to me when you’re done,” He said, and walked into the lounge.

I finished brushing my hair, put oil through it and tied it in a ponytail. Then I went into our room, put on a red and black teddy and went to find Him.

He was sitting in the lounge on his chair. I went and stood in front of Him and He looked me up and down then motioned for me to sit.

I sat at His feet, I loved sitting there, and it always made me feel safe and close to Him.

Looking up at my Master, He was very handsome with his hard line features and framed in an oval face. He wore glasses most of the time and that made Him look sophisticated, but with the glasses off His green eyes sparkled with flecks of gold through them. With His glasses off his face was so soft.

Master had his glasses off. He looked me in the eye and cupped my chin in His hand, “Well, my slut,” He started, “do you think you should meet him?”

I looked up at Him searching His face and eyes for anything that would give me a way to answer Him that wouldn’t make Him angry or even hurt. It’s true Master shared me. He had seen me with other men … and women, but that was always under His control and direction. My Master had a condition with anyone that He shared me with though, they could use my pussy or mouth, but my arse belonged to Him and only Him. No one else was allowed to penetrate it but my Master.

Master always wanted me to be honest with Him and as there were no give away signs on His face, plus I suck at lying and He can read me like a book, I looked Him in the eye and replied, “Yes”.

His face never changed, but there was a glimmer in His eyes for a moment. “Right, well because you think it’s ok to choose who you want to fuck, MY slut, then YOU will pay for that!”

I looked at Him knowing I was in for one of His disciplines for my answer, but rather that and be honest with Him than lying and Him finding out that I had. Master knew how to hurt me and his canes, paddles, belts and whips weren’t it. It was not talking to me that hurt more than anything.

“Come with me, slut.” He stood up and walked into the spare room (the game room). I stood and followed Him. “Bend over the desk,” he said.
Master used to bind my wrists and ankles to the legs of the desk, but over time he taught me to stay still and if I moved I was disciplined with the cane or the cat. Both I hated so I learnt quickly to hold myself in place. “Stay the course,” I said to myself when He was in the mood to discipline me.

I bent over the desk and spread my legs so my ankles were lined up with the desk legs and my hands gripped the other legs that were opposite and waited. Master walked over and stood in front of me and pulled His cock out of His pants. I opened my mouth and put my tongue out waiting for Him to put it in my mouth. As soon as I felt it on my tongue I licked the head then closed my mouth over it tonguing around the rim and sucking slowing on it till it hardened in my mouth. With my thoughts on Masters cock I felt the first hit on my arse and moaned, it was the cane. I started to suck on Masters cock hoping to distract Him. I don’t know why, it never worked. He hissed “Slowly, slut, you are getting twenty of this and if you falter you will get more.”

Masters cock was getting harder in my mouth as I sucked on it, knowing Master liked to cum when he had finished his discipline and He was going so slowly. I could feel my arse cheeks were getting hot and they started stinging after the sixth one. I hoped that sucking Masters cock would distract me from the pain I was feeling. Trouble was I could also feel my pussy creaming, too and that made my train of thought stay with the caning.

I winced and hoped Master didn’t notice I was taking Masters cock into my throat. When he got to ten he pulled his cock out and slapped my face with it. Looking up at Him, he frowned, “I told you to go slower, slut, I won’t tell you again!” I opened my mouth and He put his cock back on my tongue and I licked the head again, lapping at the small amount of pre-cum on the tip. Moaning at the taste of Him, I started to suck again, my tongue lapping his shaft as He continued to cane me arse. “Sixteen,” He said, “you are doing well, My slut.”

I could feel the welts on my arse. Both cheeks had a grid on them. Master likes his geometrical shapes. At eighteen I could feel Masters cock get harder and he pushed it into my throat. I gagged a little and my eyes watered. Nineteen, He started thrusting harder, my head holding still as much as I could. Twenty, he placed the cane down my back with the tip resting between my arse cheeks and grabbed my pony tail. He wrapped my hair in His hand, holding my head, pushing it against His thrusts. I could feel Him tense and His cock start throbbing … I love that feeling!

He pulled His cock out of my mouth and shot load after load of cum on my face and in my mouth, I swallowed what I could and some dripped off me onto the floor, looking at my Master all the time.
When He had finished I opened my mouth again and he put his cock back in so I could clean Him. I made sure to lick every last bit of cum off Him and held His cock there till He removed it.

“That’s my good slut,” He said, and walked over to the dresser. He got out the antiseptic cream and came back over gently rubbing the welts He had put there. He squeezed the tube of crème and rubbed it into the welts to take the sting away.

When He had finished, He stood in front of me again and lifted my chin up to look at Him. Tears were running down my face and He gently pulled me up and held me close into his chest. I was sobbing now and stuttering, “I’m ssssorry MMMaster,” I said.

“Bathroom,” Master said as He took my hand and led me there. He turned on the shower and stripped. Lifting my arms He pulled the teddy off me and stepped in under the water. I was standing there still shaking and quietly sobbing, the tears were running down my face.

When Master had started to put the cream on my welts with such tenderness it struck me that I risked losing Him by saying I wanted to fuck another man. My Master means the world to me and disappointing Him is the last thing I wanted to do. So there I was a blubbering mess standing in front of my Master who was looking at me so lovingly and concerned. I stepped into the shower with Him and He got the cloth and gently washed me from my top to my toes.

I love the way Master washes me. He tends to every part of me slowly and gently, caressing my curves with such tenderness that it always makes me want Him more. He gently sucks my nipples then nips them to make them harder before He soaps them and watches my face for any lusty reactions … I watch His hands as they move down my body and He soaps and washes my pussy, spreading my legs for His easy access, then feeling His fingers in my pussy I gasp …

“Turn around, my slut,” He says softly. I turn and He places His hand on my back pushing me to bend over. I bend and feel the water hitting my arse. It feels soft. Then He starts to wash my arse, two fingers pushing into the bud, two knuckles deep …

“Who do you belong to slut?” He said.

Sniff … “You, Master.”

“What do you do for your Master?”

Sniff, sniff … “Anything my Master desires.”

“Why are you crying, slut?”

“Because I feel like I betrayed My Master.”

“Did I tell you it was ok to go on that site?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Did I tell you you could talk to other men?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Then you haven’t betrayed me, my slut. Unless your thoughts go deeper than meeting him?”

“No, Master, my Masters slut only wants to meet him and experience what we have talked about.”

“Then so it shall be, my slut,” He said, and withdrew His fingers from my arse and slapped it!

“Ooowwch,” I said and looked at Him. He was grinning at me. My eyes were red from my tears but my heart was happy.

Master had finished washing me and allowed me to wash Him down also. When we had rinsed off we stepped out of the shower. He took His towel from the towel rack and quickly dried Himself then took mine and dried me carefully, making sure He dried everywhere patting the welts on my arse not to hurt them too much.

I washed my face and brushed my hair again and then teeth as Master was preparing Himself for bed. We both finished at the same time. As I was tying my hair up, “Leave your hair out tonight,” He said.

I looked at Him and nodded, “Yes Master.”

He took my hand and led me to our bed. “Stand there and close your eyes.”

He walked to His closet and when He came back He told me to turn around. I turned then felt Him lifting my hair and putting something around my neck. It was thicker than an ordinary chain and was weighty too, there was a faint click and He turned me and walked me to our dresser. “Open your eyes, MY slut,” He said.

I opened my eyes to see what Master had put around my neck and I gasped when I saw it. My hand went straight to it. A diamond and amethyst choker, set in silver. A larger amethyst set in the centre with six smaller ones on either side in between rows of diamonds along the top and bottom. It was half an inch width and looked very delicate. Master was standing behind me and showed me a key. He smiled again, “Who do you belong to slut?”

“You, Master.”

“That’s right, slut, and this collar says you are mine!” He turned it around and it had a lock on it so it couldn’t be removed. Next to the lock was a ring on the back that Master had a silver chain attached to it. “This is your leash, slut,” He said. “I will always hold this but you can look after the key. If you take it off with the key, it can’t be put back on again. The key breaks the lock.” He paused, then said, “If you take it off, slut, that releases you from me.”

I looked at my Master, His face was stern.

sinnerstepmilf1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sinnerstepmilf1

I put my hand up to my treasured collar. Master was holding His hand out with the key in it waiting for me to take it. I put my hand over His and closed His hand over the key.

“I never want that key, Master.” A tear escaped my left eye. “My Masters slut will always belong to my Master.”

He took me in His arms and kissed my forehead, “That’s my good slut,” He whispered, then led me to bed.

He got into bed. I turned to look in the mirror again at my collar, touched it with my fingers, turned to Master and smiled, “Master?” I said.

“Yes?”

“I love my collar, thank you so much. I always wanted one but thought that you didn’t like them, so never asked. I never in my dreams thought I would get something like this Master.”

He nodded and smiled at me then beckoned me into bed. I slipped in next to Him and He wrapped me in His arms, my head on his chest.

“Tomorrow is a big day, my slut, get some sleep.”

“Big day Master? What are we doing tomorrow?”

“You will see, my slut.” He moved my hair from my face kissed the top of my head “Sleep now, we have much to do in the morning…”

I smiled and kissed His chest, I was so happy. “Night, my Master, I love you,” I said.

“I know, my slut, I love you, too.”

I lay there wondering what Master had planned for the next day and in my happy bliss drifted off to sleep in Master’s arms.

The next morning I awoke, My Master was still sleeping. I reached my hand down to His cock and lightly took it in my hand. It twitched at my touch so I slipped down in between Masters legs taking His cock in my mouth. It hardened quickly, so I licked it up and down its shaft, then took the head in my mouth again.

I felt Master shift then, His hand on my head. Wrapping my hair around His hand, He pushed my head down onto His now fully hard cock so it was hitting the back of my mouth. I stretched my tongue out to lick his cock as it went into my throat and I gagged. He held my head there for a moment then let me off a little to take a breath then pushed my head back down to take more of His cock in my throat. He held me there again waiting, then let me off to take another breath, then pushed hard into my mouth. My throat opened for Him then I gagged again. I felt Him getting harder. He then withdrew and thrust harder and faster into my throat. I was gagging and swallowing, my eyes were watering and saliva was dripping from my mouth. Then he thrust one last time and held my head still. I felt him throbbing and his hot cum was shooting into my throat. I swallowed gulp after gulp as I felt it slide down my throat. He let my hair go but kept His hand on my head. As I felt His cock lose its hardness I took a breath as I could, then sucked and licked it clean.
Master looked down at me, “Master is going to miss you, my slut.”

I let His cock slip out of my mouth and looked at Him/ “Miss me, Master?” I licked his cum from the corner of my mouth.

“Yes.” He looked at me and grinned, then looked down at His fully hard cock. “On your knees.”

I looked at it standing straight in the air as He slipped out of bed and got behind me … He tapped my arse, the welts were still red and He smiled again . “Move back to me.”

I shuffled back till I felt him behind me. He nudged my feet together and squeezed some lube on my ass, spread it over my tight hole, then slipped his finger in, then two fingers. I gasped. I loved the feeling of Him in my arse. He then slipped His fingers out and held His hard cock at the hole and thrust!

I gasped, “Oooooooo, fuuuuuuuck, Maaaaasterrrrrr.”

I felt Him push all the way in and hold himself there. He leant over and smiled again. He had the leash for my collar in His hand. He threaded the leash through the ring on the back of the collar and turned it around so the ring was in the front of my neck. I never noticed when he showed me the leash there were clasps on the end that pulled back and were nipple clamps!

Master felt my right nipple and rubbed it hard between His thumb and finger then clipped the clamp on it, then did the same with my left nipple. I gasped when Master attached them. The sharp pain went through me straight to my pussy. Mixed with His cock square in my arse it was making me wet from the pain and the pleasure of it all.

Master kissed my shoulder then stood up wrapping my hair around His hand then started pounding my arse with His cock, pulling my head back by my hair that, in turn, pulled on the clamps on my nipples as my neck lifted.

Moaning at all the sensations I was feeling I could feel myself rising to orgasm, “I’m cuummming, Maaaaasterrrr!”

Still pounding in my arse Master growled, “Cum for me, slut!”

My body tensed and then released. My neck strained and I near screamed as the orgasm shot through me. My body shuddered over and over as Master still pounded my arse mercilessly. I rolled through at least four orgasms, then I felt Master tense. He pulled my head back to look at Him as He slammed his cock deep into my arse and started shooting himself deep inside me.

“Yes, My slut, I’m going to miss your arse.”

His cock slipped out of my arse as it shrunk back to its flaccid size, then He turned me around and put it in my mouth.

“Clean Masters cock, my slut,” He said.

I sucked it clean tasting His cum all over it. When He was satisfied, He took it from my mouth, took the nipple clamps off and said, “Shower time, then breakfast, then we have to go.”

“Yes, Master.” I walked to the bathroom door and waited for Him, but He went to His closet.

“You go first, I have some things to do.”

I went in and showered, washed my hair then stepped out to dry myself. I looked in the mirror at my beautiful collar and smiled, set in silver, it was very eye catching. I dried myself off and walked into the bedroom. Master walked past me into the bathroom, “Go and get breakfast ready while I shower and we will talk there.”

Breakfast was egg omelets with spinach, bacon, onion and sprinkling of cheese with toast and hash browns and grilled tomatoes. When Master walked in to the kitchen I was plating our food. He walked over to me and smiled, “Very nice,” He said and sat down and I poured His coffee and my juice.

I had set our cutlery on the breakfast bar and sat next to Master. He ate quietly except for the odd compliment about the food and when we had finished our breakfast I took our dishes and put them in the dishwasher, cleaned the rest of the kitchen and walked back to the bedroom.

There was a hanger with my clothes on it hanging on the door of my closet. I dressed into full black, sheer stockings, black panties and bra and a black and red knee length, flared skirt with a red shirt. My black, 3 inch, ankle boots were next, so I put those on and went into the bathroom and put basic makeup on with red lippy, then back into the room.

It was summer, so there was no need for a jacket, but Master had left one there for me, so I picked it up and walked out to the lounge where Master was waiting.

“Come on then, let’s go,” He said, and held the door open for me.

I heard Him lock the door and walked to the car. Master came over and opened the door for me and helped me in, then closed my door and walked around to the driver’s side and got in. He leaned over and kissed me, then started the car and we left.

I smiled at Master wanting to ask where we were going, but decided I would find out soon enough. My hand went up to my collar and I smiled, Thank you, Master” I whispered.

He looked at me. “Who do you belong to?”

“You, my Master,” I smiled, and put my hand on His thigh as we drove to our destination.

“We’re going to the airport.” He said.

“Are we picking someone up, Master?” I asked.

“No, dropping someone off.”

My heart stopped. I looked at Him and must have looked scared. He put His hand on mine and smiled, “It’s ok, my slut, I booked your tickets a couple of weeks ago to go and meet John.”

I was stunned and looked at Master, “What do you mean?” I asked.

“You’re leaving today to go and meet him.”

“But I haven’t packed anything Master and I want to spend time with you and I don’t have my passport and ….” I trailed off as we parked at the international terminal.

He got out of the car and went to the boot to get my suitcase out. He came and opened my door and put His hand out for me and I stepped out of the car looking at my Master holding His hand tightly.

“It’s ok, baby,” He said. “I have everything packed for you. And your passport. I have loaded cash onto your travel card and John will meet you at the airport in Toronto. If you need to get anything else you will have enough money to buy it. John has insisted on paying for your meals and accommodations while you are there, so you will be in his care. While you are there you will refer to him as Master, because I am expecting that he will look after you as I would. That means, my slut, if he wishes to discipline you, he has my permission to do so! He also has access to your arse.”

I looked at my Master, shocked again, “Master? My arse? But that is yours, Master.”

“I know and I have thought about it for a long time and decided that he can use it as he wishes to, as a Master would.”

We walked into the terminal and headed for the self-service check in machines. Master put His credit card in the machine and it gave us a ticket and boarding pass, we checked my suitcase in, then went and found a seat and waited for the call to go through customs.

Master went over my flight with me and that I was stopping in Sydney for a few hours, so He contacted a couple of friends of His (that I had met) to come and pick me up and take me for dinner. The stop-over there was nine hours so there was plenty of time to have a look around too. He told me what was in my suitcase. Some dresses for going out in and day clothes, shoes and some lingerie as well as a couple of toys, too, and of course my toiletries. But there was a small bag of toiletries in my carry on. He had put one of my butt plugs in my carry-on bag and told me I had to put it in when I got to Sydney and remove it when His friends took me back to the airport, and expected a photo sent to Him from one of His friend’s phones of it in my arse. I had to ask them to do that. Master hadn’t told them that yet. He also wanted me to get a photo of it in my arse on the plane and send it to Him when I arrived in Canada. I also had to get the help of a passenger to get that image.

For getting these people to do this, Master suggested that if it turned them on doing this task for me that I could help them out by giving them a blow job.

I was leaning on His chest and Master had His arms around me when He was giving me instructions of my ‘tasks.’ He was talking in His low voice that seemed quiet but was crystal clear and the people that were around us were listening intently to what He was saying. Some were blushing, some were seemingly disgusted and some were sniggering.

I just responded, “Yes, Master.”

It was time to leave and Master’s arms tightened around me. I loved being in His arms. I felt safe there. He walked me to the gate and kissed me long and hard. Our tongues played a little and He pulled away. A couple of tear drops escaped my eyes when He said, “I love you,” then He told me to go.

“I love you too, my Master,” I said and walked through the gate showing the hostess my ticket …

to be continued ...

Thank you to my good friends for reading and editing this before I submitted it… first time at writing erotica so hopefully those of you who read it enjoy. Some of this is true, some fantasy all … desired!

Published 
Written by taatiaanaa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments