Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stolen Pleasure

"Nora is punished for pleasuring herself without permission"

6
4 Comments 4
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
"Nora! What are you doing?"

She froze. She was lying on their bed with her panties off, her legs spread wide apart, and vibrator plunged in her pussy. She had been surfing the Internet while Master worked on his computer in his study. Without thinking, she surfed to her favorite naughty story site and got into one of the stories there. Whenever Nora became aroused, her decision making invariably suffered. In this instance, she decided that rather than bother Master with her need, she would just quickly take care of herself. Surely she could get away with it just this once.

She knew she was caught. There was no hiding what she was up to, and she made no move to hide or cover herself.

"I'm sorry, Master. I didn't want to bother you..."

"Nora, you know better than that. Have I ever been so busy that I haven't been able to at least respond to your requests?" She averted her eyes while he lectured her.

"No, Sir."

"I might have given you permission to do exactly what you're doing, in fact. I've done that before, haven't I?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you have any mitigation to offer? Any reason at all why I should not punish you?"

She closed her eyes and gulped. "No, Sir."

"Everything off. Right now."

She quickly moved to comply: She tossed the vibrator on the bedside table and unzipped and removed the skirt she was wearing that had been bunched up around her waist. She then pulled her top off over her head and unsnapped the catch on the front of her bra and pulled it away from her breasts and off her arms.

He turned and went to the closet and came back with two arm cuffs and a spreader bar. He toss the bar at her feet and she obediently put her hands in front of her. He put the cuffs on her wrists and hauled them up over her head and clipped them to a ring in the headboard. He then resolutely strode to the other end of the bed and attached first one ankle, then the other to the spreader bar. He then grabbed the bar and yanked it towards the bottom of the bed, roughly stretching Nora straight.

He went back to the closed and returned with a small leather tawse. Nora shuddered. This particular tawse was made of a lighter, more flexible leather. He had bought it with one particular use in mind, and referred to it as the "pussy tawse." She saw him with it and whimpered in anticipation. Deep in the recesses of her mind, she knew she could stop him with her safe word (it was "Mercy"), but she also knew that she felt guilty and needed his punishment to ease her guilt. At the same time, her pussy was still wet from her earlier efforts, and continued throbbing from the thought of his punishment.

He sat on her right side and leaned towards her, wrapping his left hand over her. In this position, her only view was of his back. She felt the tawse rest on her pussy, and then a moment later, felt an explosion of searing pain and screamed. She strained against her bonds, only starting to relax when her lungfull of air forced an end to her scream of pain. She gasped and started sobbing, her vision clouding from the tears forming in her eyes. The tawse flew against her again, and she screamed again, her muscles tightening. His next stroke was against her right inner thigh, wrapping from the front almost all the way to her bottom. Her screams were now briefer now, mixed in with sobbing.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

He struck next at her left inner thigh. He gave her two more strokes on her inner thighs before returning to her pussy for another half dozen painful strokes.

She had no idea how long her world had been reduced to only the pain in her crotch, but when her mind was able to form thoughts again, her first were sorrow for having disappointed him so. She blinked the tears away from her eyes and looked up to see him standing above her, his arms folded, still holding the tawse. His face was stern. Between her sobs, she repeated, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"We're not done, Nora." He turned and walked out of the room, turning out the light as he left, leaving her bound and crying.

Her crying subsided while she lay there, but the burning in her crotch and the tingling in her pussy remained, but her bondage prevented her from doing anything to assuage either. She tried to keep her mind off it, but in the dark, unable to move, alone, there was nothing else.

She was startled by the ceiling light turning on, forcing her to blink. She tipped her head and saw him standing by the door.

He continued his lecture where he had left off. "So, Nora. When you gave yourself to me, it was without reservation and in totality, was it not?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Would you not agree that your sexual pleasure would be first on the list of things that are my responsibility?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Has my stewardship been in any way deficient or wanting?"

"No, Sir."

"Today's Tuesday. When we are done here, you will not wear any clothes at all until Saturday night." She was often nude for him, but 4 days without clothes was tantamount to house arrest.

She sighed and replied, "Yes, Sir."

He turned and returned to the closet. When he came back, he had a pair of nipple clamps on a chain and the pussy tawse. He approached her and clipped a clamp on each nipple, making her wince and whimper. He took the chain in his left hand and lifted it up, pulling her breasts upwards by the nipple. She screwed her eyes closed and cried out. She opened her eyes just in time to see his right hand pull the tawse back and then fly downward, wrapping around the bottom of her left breast. She threw her head backwards and cried out. He adjusted his hold on the chain, and repeated the stroke, this time on her right breast. He repeated this twice more on each breast, and then reached downwards and thrashed her pussy twice more, refreshing the red stripes he had laid down earlier. Once again, she was reduced to incoherent sobbing, nothing penetrating her mind apart from the burning, searing pain.

He left her bound until she recovered. When she was able to give him her attention once again, she simply looked at him with her bloodshot eyes. He released her arms and feet from their restraints and sat down next to her on the bed, leaning her up against his chest. She kept her thighs parted while her hands gently explored the painful stripes on her crotch and under her breasts. He took a tissue and wiped the tears away from her eyes. She said, "I'm sorry, Master."

"It's alright, Nora. You were naughty, but you've been punished and you're forgiven."

He reached between her parted thighs and felt the wetness in her pussy. She looked at him and they both smiled.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments