Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strapped - Part 1

"Recently I got surprised by a girl. I found her blindfolded and strapped to my bed waiting for me"

2
0 Comments 0
7.7k Views 7.7k
966 words 966 words
I bought this strap a while back. It goes under the bed and attaches to your wrists and your ankles, making you completely unable to move. The girl I’d been seeing at the time knew I was keen to try it out, so one day when I was round at hers she sent me out to pick up some food for dinner. When I came back, I found her strapped to her bed, blindfolded.

Just to give a bit of insight into how incredible this sight was; she’s 5’5”, really slim, but not to the point where she looks unhealthy, has straight brown hair, brown eyes, and beautiful olive skin. Her boobs are almost too perfectly round; 32D’s that stood up on their own when she wasn’t wearing a bra. All-in-all, she's still one of the most stunning girls I’ve ever met. For the purpose of conserving anonymity, we’ll call her Amy. Now, back to the story. I’d just walked in to her bedroom to find her trussed up, her body exposed and waiting for me.

First I got completely naked too, stripping off faster than I think I ever have before. What’s the fun in her being naked all on her own? Then I crawled up the bed towards her, making sure she could feel me pressing against the whole length of her body. Her body stiffened initially when she felt my weight on the bed, but relaxed almost immediately. I lowered myself so more of me was pressed against her. Once my already hard cock was positioned nicely atop the mound of her pussy, I planted one gentle kiss on her lips. Then I pulled back, just teasing her for now. She tried to grab at me, but the straps holding her wrists kept her firmly strapped to the bed.

I went in for the kiss again, but as soon as Amy tried to turn up the heat I pulled back again. I always get such a kick out of teasing her. By now her breathing was heavy. She could feel my cock against her, and I could tell she was already damp between her legs. She moaned, a deep groan of tension and frustration. I chuckled slightly under my breath, then gave in and kissed her properly.

Our tongues writhed around each other’s, and it felt like we could not get enough of each other. We were pulling on each other’s lips with our teeth, and the noises of lust escaping from our mouths merged with the creak of the bed as she pulled against her restraints. I ground my cock up against her pussy, but every time she raised her hips to bring me closer to slipping inside her dripping slit, I lifted mine just high enough that she could still feel me, but couldn’t have me.

Soon I wasn’t just kissing her mouth, but sucking, nuzzling and biting her neck, nibbling on her ears and pulling at her lips.

SerenaRoades1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SerenaRoades1

My hands moved down from either side of her head to her gorgeous tits, and she arched her back and gasped as I began to roll her erect nipples between my thumb and forefinger. By this point my whole weight was pressing through my rock hard cock, against her throbbing pussy.

As she got more turned on and the moans became even more frequent, I left her mouth and neck behind, and brought my lips to join my hands in caressing her tits. I gave them all the attention they deserved, sucking and nibbling on each nipple in turn, whilst massaging and squeezing as much of her boobs as I could fit in my hands.

Her back arched uncontrollably now, and she started to whimper with need. She was so unbelievably sexy when she was aroused that I couldn’t take it any longer either. I left a trail of kisses from her chest to her waist as I shifted my body down so I had my mouth positioned right above her opening. but not touching it. I continued to kiss and lick my way all around her pussy, licking up any dampness that I encountered on the way. I took her leg in my hands and ever so slowly kissed up the inside of her thigh, then avoided her pussy once more and did the same on the other leg.

By now she was trembling, and looked close to tears from the frustration that had built inside her. I finally gave in, and went straight for her pussy. She moaned like crazy, and strained as hard as she could against the straps holding her wrists in place so she could hold my mouth against her, but there was no need. My tongue immediately found her clit, flicking it up, down, left, right, then sucking it into my mouth.

I continued to suck and flick on it as my fingers found their way into her now dripping pussy, not even bothering to start off slow but diving straight in there with two. My fingers curled up towards her G-spot, and the combined efforts of my tongue on her clit and my fingers thrusting into her quickly sent her screaming her way into an orgasm. I slowed my pace momentarily, but as the waves of pleasure subsided I sped up again, bringing another orgasm crashing over her. I let off then and moved up to her face, pulling her blindfold off.

She looked at me, still panting, her glowing face framed by locks of sweaty hair and gasped out, “Fuck me, now.”

I hope you've enjoyed this, still a lot more to come, but any positive feedback would definitely be an encouragement! Also, any ideas for some fictional scenarios are always appreciated.

Published 
Written by ChocolateTease
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors