Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Hire Ch. 04 Part 2

"A graduate student's summer job leads her into a new world"

2
0 Comments 0
8.3k Views 8.3k
6.1k words 6.1k words
He shook his head, “Normally I’d let you recover a bit, but I’m so horny at this point that I’m just going to take you and use you. Unfortunately, I don’t think I’m going to last very long.” He shifted her until she was slumped facedown over the boulder, with her legs in the cool water up to mid thigh. He could see her bare labia, glistening with her juices.

Pausing for a moment, he said, “This is a terrible time to ask, but are you on birth control?”

She nodded.

“And you’ve got all your vaccines for HIV and the other STDs?”

She nodded again.

Stepping closer, he pushed his penis all the way into her in one smooth motion, completely filling her.

The sudden fullness roused her from her post-orgasmic confusion. Her eyes flew open as her muscles clamped down around him. “Uhhhh…” she quavered, as he began pumping in and out. He reached beneath her and pressed his fingers against her clitoris. She jerked in electrical shock, gasping as she suddenly and unexpectedly felt another onrushing orgasm. She didn’t think it could be possible, so soon after her powerful orgasm just a few moments before.

Erik was slamming almost frenetically into her, his testicles slapping against her as his urgent need to spend himself into her overtook everything else. He slowed a bit, however, as he must have sensed her nearing orgasm. He managed to hold off just long enough for her orgasm to grip her in a thrashing release. At that point, he drove as deeply into her as he could and let himself orgasm, his hot semen pulsing into her.

They vibrated together until he was finally spent. Then he let himself fall forward, bracing his arm against the boulder to keep from collapsing entirely on top of her. After a minute, he caught his breath and eased slowly out of her. Stepping back, he lowered himself into the cool water of the creek. Melissa continued to lay against the smooth stone, absorbing its warmth while slowly returning to reality.

He waded over to the bank of the creek where their clothes waited. Her bathing suit was still balled up in his hand. Stepping out of the water, he stuffed her bathing suit into his pack and began to get dressed.

While he was lacing up his hiking boots, Melissa finally levered herself up from the boulder. “Hey, you’re already dressed. No fair!”

He laughed, “But I like you naked.”

She smiled, happy to still not be feeling self-conscious at this point. She stood up. A rush of wetness ran down the inside of her thigh. Without thinking, she reached down and wiped it off. Looking at her messy hand, she realized that it was her juices, mixed with his semen. She looked around for somewhere to wipe it off.

Erik laughed again, then told her “You’re supposed to lick it off.”

She made a face, “Eww. Yuck.”

“Well, you don’t do it for the taste.”

“That’s for sure,” she agreed, “but then, why?”

“Because it makes me horny, and that’s what a good sex slave does.”

“Say what?”

“What you’ve got in your hand, that’s what men do making love. We’re guys. We can’t have orgasm after orgasm like you can. That little bit of semen, it’s the only thing we’ve got to show for all our effort. And we’re hopelessly proud of it. Our foolish male fantasy is that you crave it, that you desperately want our semen and delight in it. That you want to consume it, savor it. And you don’t want any of it to go to waste.”

He shook his head, smiling ruefully, “I know it’s insanely adolescent, but face it, we’re guys; we aren’t very deep. The truth is, we’re pitifully easy to manipulate. All you have to do is to convince us that your only motivation is to be a receptacle for our cum. Whether it is in your vagina, your ass, or your mouth, you can drive us to outrageous heights of ego-inspired craziness by making us think you can’t get enough of us.”

He laughed, continuing, “So that’s why it’s such a powerful fantasy for us to cum on a beautiful woman’s face, and then have her lick it all up.”

Melissa looked slightly disgusted. She was not certain she entirely trusted what he was saying.

“Look,” he said, “the facial cum shot is an absolute staple of porn movies, right?” She nodded slowly.

He continued, “It’s like a dog peeing on a bush to mark it. It’s saying, ‘look, see, this is mine.’”

“So now you want to pee on me!”

“Well, not right this second…” He laughed, “No, the point is that a man’s semen is what he uniquely brings to the party. Our cum is ours. And yeah, it’s how we mark what is ours in a very primitive sense. It’s our fantasy that women find it irresistible.” She smirked and he nodded in agreement. “Right, so it’s not the tastiest treat in the world, but when a woman spits it out, like she can’t stand it, that’s a real turn-off for a guy. We feel put-down. It’s almost like a slap across the face, rejecting what we foolishly believe to be the pinnacle of our sexuality. On the other hand, when a woman treats our cum as though it was precious wine, well then, we are absolute putty in her hands. That’s porn actress 101.”

He laughed, continuing, “It’s like I said, men are shallow. With us, you don’t need to look for deeper explanations when the obvious is right there.”

He gestured a casual dismal, and said, “But okay, I’ve talked way too much, again, and I’ve driven any possible magic out of the moment. Go ahead and just wash it off. But remember, to be a good sex slave, you have to crave cum, because you know that it drives your Master up the wall, and that’s what you live for.”

“Ah, yeah, about that sex slave thing…” Melissa’s tone made it clear that she wasn’t entirely convinced about the merits of being a sex slave or submissive.

He laughed again, “We can talk about that later. Meanwhile, I’m getting hungry. Let’s go back and I’ll make something for lunch.”

“Okay, I’m hungry too.” Melissa started to wade naked across the stream, then she stopped and looked at her hand, realizing that it was still coated with his semen and her own juices. Looking back at him, a mischievous grin lighting up her face. She raised her hand to her mouth, as she stared directly into his eyes, and licked her hand clean. By the time she finished, a clear outline of his erect penis was visible through the fabric of his jeans.

Nodding at his crotch, she said, “I guess it really works, huh?”

He nodded, “Oh you are trouble – wonderful and delicious – but absolutely trouble.”

She laughed, walking through the creek to him. When she got to the edge of the stream, she looked up, “You got that right!”

They laughed together, and then he reached down to help her step up onto the bank.

As she came up out of the water, he gathered her in his arms. He stroked his hand under her chin, then tilted her head up to kiss her deeply. Their tongues searched out each other’s mouths as she leaned into him. She felt her nipples tighten, along with a renewed heat and wetness below. Enjoying his lingering kiss, she wondered if she was always going to be wet around him.

She lay her head on his chest and pressed her naked body against him, feeling through the denim of his jeans his insistent erection. Teasingly, she slid her hip across the lump in his pants and was rewarded by a low, heavy, “Hmmm,” that emanated from deep within. She could feel the rumbling vibration of his sigh through his chest.

They finally stepped back a little. She asked, somewhat embarrassed, “Do you like the taste of yourself?”

“I love tasting both you and me, mixed together in your mouth.” He breathed deeply through his nose, “And I love smelling me on your breath. It’s the perfect perfume.”

“It’s just that ‘dog marking his territory’ thing, isn’t it?”

“Yep. And that works for me. I aways want you smelling that way.”

“Wow, sounds like I’m going to have to spend a lot of my time on my knees, sucking you off.”

He chuckled agreement and then reached down to unzip his fly. “Well then, you better get started.” He eased out his swollen penis and she knelt in front of him. Before she could take him into her mouth, however, he stepped back to look at her critically. She looked up at him, puzzled. He said, “Where’s your form? Point your feet. The tops of your feet should be on the ground, not your toes. Knees together, back straight, sit on your ankles.” She complied, and he nodded, “That’s better. Now where do your arms go?” She quickly put her arms behind her back, each hand grasping her opposite elbow. “There you go. Now hold your mouth open and your head up. I should be able to walk up to you and just slip inside your mouth.”

“Yeah… but that thing’s pretty big. Be careful with it.”

“You worried about gagging?”

“Well sure, with something that big.”

“Thanks, I think. Meanwhile, when you’re kneeling like that, you’re supposed to ask permission to talk.”

“Yeah, right.” She looked at his steady expression for a moment. “You’re kidding, right?”

“Nope, but we’ll get to that later too. For now, back straight. Mouth open.”

Without further comment, she assumed the posture that he had directed. He continued to stare at her, making her feel vulnerable and exposed. She wasn’t sure she liked the feeling, although the insistent throbbing between her legs told her that at least some part of her liked it. Based on the clenched feeling in her buttocks, she suspected that she liked it a lot.

As promised, he stepped up to her and slid his penis into her waiting mouth. He did indeed fill her mouth, but he was careful not to hit the back of her throat. She was unsure what she was supposed to do. Her mouth was dry from being open and now full from his penis. She moved her tongue over his shaft, trying to moisten everything.

He encouraged her, “Yes, that’s right. You should take the initiative in things like that. I don’t want you just passive. In fact, you’re supposed to be as inventive as you want and take risks. Being a good sub is a dance.” He started to move in and out of her mouth. “A lot depends on the dom too. Some want total control, although I think that’s a fool’s errand. Of course, I’m sure those doms think I’m just lazy.”

She had gotten his whole penis wet, at least the part that fit into her mouth. Now she was concentrating on sliding her tongue across the head as he slid it in and out. She also tightened her lips against his shaft as it moved, trying to squeeze against him. It felt strange not to be able to use her hands.

He grinned down at her. “Very good.” Stopping his motion in and out, he commanded her, “Now suck on it. Suck as hard as you can. Try to suck the cum right out of my balls.”

She complied, creating as much suction as she could, although her tongue was rapidly getting tired.

He said, “Okay, now relax. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue.”

This command seemed odd to her, but she was glad to rest her mouth. Sucking so hard on him had brought her tongue to the edge of cramping. She would have felt ridiculous if she had to stop because of a cramped tongue muscle. That would have probably ruined the mood, and she decided the mood was very… interesting. She had learned more about herself in the past hour than she would have thought possible. Her head felt as though it was spinning from so many torn up assumptions and new ideas.

Erik took his penis in his hand and began slapping his penis down on her tongue. It made a wet “thwap” every time it hit. The impact was gentle enough that it wasn’t uncomfortable for her, but it was clearly exciting to him. She was surprised to discover that his reaction made her excited too. There was something about being commanded and used by him that made her feel aroused. In the past, when a guy wasn’t paying attention to her and was only focused on his own pleasure, she had always hated it. But this was different. Erik was very focused on her. She was the instrument of his pleasure. Even his arousal seemed to key off her own arousal from submitting. He made her feel valued and sexy, instead of objectified.

Erik slowed down, groaning in pleasure. “Okay, now I’m going to go deeper, but I’ll take it slow. Take a full breath.” He waited for her, and then carefully slid in until the head of his penis rested at the back of her mouth, just short of her gag reflex. “Now just relax and hold it there. When it feels okay, take it in just a little bit more.”

After a moment, she was able to take him further in without gagging. He smiled and said, “That’s great. Just hold it there for another second and try taking it a tiny bit more.” She was glad to realize that she could accommodate him even further back, although her gag reflex was still close.

Then he pulled back out a little. “Now you can breathe. You see, the trick is to desensitize a bit at a time.” He pushed deeper again, and she thought it was a little easier to take him in. He instructed her, “Take your right hand and masturbate yourself. The endorphins will make it easier to ignore the fullness, just like how you don’t notice that seam in the couch until after you cum.”

She hesitated a little, embarrassed to use her hand on herself in front of him. He frowned down at her. “Don’t tell me that you don’t play with yourself. I know better.” Then he commanded, “Do it. Now.” At the same time, he pushed further back in her throat and she jerked a little. That propelled her into motion and she rubbed diligently at her swollen labia with her fingers. As her fingers got wet, she felt the soothing comfort of running her hand over herself. He was right. She did enjoy playing with herself. She brought her fingers up and around her clitoris in the swirling motion she loved.

As she relaxed and got more involved in easing herself closer to an orgasm, Erik continued slowly sliding in and out. He told her, “Pretend like you’re yawning. That’ll help.” Every time, he went a bit deeper and it seemed easier each time to let him. Melissa was concentrating so hard on her own nearing orgasm that she didn’t realize how deeply she was actually taking him into her mouth and down her throat. It was only when he started panting with the nearness of his own orgasm that she was amazed to realize how far into her he was indeed penetrating. By then, however, her own impending orgasm had taken on such an urgency that she didn’t care. She willingly opened her throat even wider so he could ram in deeper.

Just as she shuddered into the crest of her orgasm, she heard him gasp and felt the hot rush of his semen shoot down her throat. He pulled back out as she slumped down, spent. He stepped back. He was a little stiff-legged from the residual tension of his climax. A large drop of cum seeped out of his penis, gathering on the tip. As it started to drip away, Melissa darted forward and licked it off. Erik’s eyes shot open wide at the sudden intensity of her tongue licking his hypersensitive glans clean.

He said, “Oh you naughty girl! There will be repercussions for that.”

“Promises, promises,” she responded.

They both laughed. He reached down to help her stand and she leapt up with a hop. Erik’s eyes were drawn to how her breasts moved in a quick bounce as she landed on her feet.

Melissa saw him watching. He clearly enjoyed how firm and full her breasts were. She knew that her bosom had been higher and tighter in high school. As the years went by, she didn’t doubt that gravity would be the inevitable winner, but it felt ego-boosting to see his attraction. Even though she hadn’t liked gaining five pounds or so over the past school year, she knew that at least some of it had helped bolster her breast size a little.

Standing in the dappled sunshine, she basked in the clear joy Erik seemed to have in looking at her. He made her feel beautiful, and she was enjoying showing off for him.

She hoped she felt something deeper in his attraction. For a moment, she let herself believe that he might still feel this way in looking at her in twenty years, even after gravity had won its inevitable victory. Then she quickly squelched that fantasy. “The present,” she said to herself, “enjoy what’s here, now.”

Erik watched the contentment and hope flit through her expression.

TinaClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaClaire

His mouth edged into a smile as he reached around and swatted her gently on the buttock. “Time to get dressed, oh Goddess of the Stream. I’m getting hungry.”

Melissa was once again shocked at how his light swat on her butt cheek seemed to instantly propel her desire into a higher state. She couldn’t entirely repress a little shudder that rippled through her body. A small gasp even escaped her lips before she could repress it. He seemed thoughtful, watching her response. Then he looked around and spotted a small tree along the stream bank.

He turned back to Melissa, “Well, I did promise…” He reached down to his unbuckled belt and slowly drew it out from his belt loops. It was made from braided black leather. Doubling it over, he took her hand and escorted her over to the tree, where he stopped under the lowest branch. He swung the buckle end of his belt over the branch. Threading the other end through the buckle, he cinched it tight around the branch. A couple of feet of braided leather now hung down from the tree.

He raised Melissa’s arms above her head, pulling her up to tiptoe, and wrapped the end of the belt around her wrists. He tied a firm knot, holding her in place. Looking up, she inspected her binding. He bent to kiss her upturned lips, then he gently traced his fingertips down her side. She shuddered again, her nipples taut and her sex vibrating in a quiver of aching anticipation.

Stepping back, he said softly, “Repercussions indeed. Perhaps I should simply leave you like this for awhile. Your pose is… quite fetching.”

He reached down to tuck himself back into his jeans and zip up. “Best put that away before looking at you all tied up makes me hard again.”

He stepped past her and walked away, calling out, “Stay exactly like that, no twisting or fidgeting.”

She obediently turned back to face the trunk of the tree and let herself hang there, watching the stream flow past. She wondered if he really would leave her like this for awhile. She tested her bonds. They were tight. While comfortable enough for the moment, she was worried that the leather might cut off her circulation. Her shoulders also felt strained, pulled tight above her.

She tried to relax, shifting to support as much of her weight as she could on tip toe. Listening for him, all she heard was the creek burbling past and the birds occasionally calling out to each other. A light midday breeze flitted across her bare skin.

Vaguely at first, then more definitely, she heard his returning footsteps. Fear battled with arousal as she wondered at what she had gotten herself into this time. He stepped in front of her. Somehow seeing his face was a relief. He reached up to check her binding, asking. “Are you okay?”

She nodded, unsure of what to say.

He continued gently, “If you really are okay, we can step it up. We can take it slowly and see what your reaction is. I think… I’m pretty sure that you’re going to enjoy this, at least in a deeper way than might be immediately obvious. In any case, if you’re willing to trust me. I want you to remember two things. Saying ‘yellow’ means, ‘I’m not sure I like this – slow down.’ Saying ‘red’ means ‘stop right this instant!’ Have you got that?”

She nodded, still a little scared and unsure.

He reassured her, “Remember, this is a game, a dance. Ultimately though, you are in complete charge of you. My job is to do the best I can to make sure that nothing happens that you can’t handle or don’t want. But you always have the final say. Okay?”

She nodded again, a little more sure this time.

He smiled reassuringly one last time, then drew himself up to his full height, somehow more imposing and in character. He gave her a quick wink to let her know that it was still indeed a game. “So we spoke of repercussions, little one. Promises, even.” He drew his left hand from behind his back, revealing a thin straight sapling, cut about three feet long. It had been stripped of its leaves. He took it in his right hand and swung it several times experimentally through the air. It made a buzzing sound as it cut through the air.

Next, he softly traced the outline of her torso with the sapling, letting the springy wood drift slowly along her bare skin.

Fear fought with arousal, as she looked down at the sapling sliding across her. She wasn’t at all that certain this was a good idea, even though the intensity of her sexual ache was reaching new heights. Her whole body clenched in throbbing anticipation. Faced with such desperate need, she didn’t know how she could say no. She reassured herself that if it really was terrible, she could say ‘red’ at any point.

Erik stepped around behind her and she arched her back, clenching even tighter. Waiting for the first stroke seemed interminable. Then suddenly she felt the “thwack” of the sapling against her buttocks. A fiery red impulse ran up her spine, exploding in a rush of sexual intensity across her brain. She gasped. The line where the sapling had contacted her buttock burned, seeming to radiate through to the other side of her body where her clitoris now begged for relief.

A second stroke joined the first, and she jerked. Lost in the rush of feeling swirling within her., she slumped down, hanging on her bindings, unable to maintain enough focus to balance on the balls of her feet.

At the third stroke, she felt her sex coiling around the beginnings of an orgasm. Another and another fell upon her as her onrushing orgasm screamed up from the depths. All she could think was, “please don’t stop now!” Then she crested over, thrashing back and forth, held suspended by the woven leather belt.

As her orgasm receded, he stopped. She swung gently back and forth on her bindings, feeling as though she was drifting in the air. Small aftershocks reverberated through her body with little jerks and tics. Slowly, she reconnected with the world, feeling the soreness of her buttocks and the strain of being suspended in her shoulders. She could even feel the texture of dirt underneath her toes.

Erik stepped close to her. Wrapping an arm around her, he lifted her a little into the air. With his other hand, he reached up and undid the leather belt holding her suspended. Her arms fell down around him in a hug. She quietly said, “Wow.”

He nodded agreement. “Indeed. That seemed quite… powerful.”

“Yeah, that’s for sure.”

“Now be careful. Remember your reaction before. At some point, all that Catholic shame stuff may come knocking on your door. You don’t have to let it in. It’s not yours. That shame nonsense… it belongs to somebody else, not you.”

He continued, “You, Melissa Conlin, are a beautiful woman, with every right to take her pleasure anyway she wants.”

“Damn straight,” she murmured into his shoulder.

They stayed in a warm embrace for several minutes, until Melissa arched her back into him, trying to relieve the stiffness in her muscles from being suspended. He pulled his hands firmly up her back, along either side of her spine, and she felt at least two pops as the tension relaxed out of her muscles.

He asked, “That better?”

“Yeah, but what about my butt? If I can’t wear a bathing suit at the pool, I’m going to be pissed. I don’t want people thinking… well, you know.”

“Don’t worry. You’ve got the cutest little red stripes across that delicious ass, but they’ll be gone in a couple of hours. There shouldn’t be any bruises. I was careful.”

She reached down to feel her bottom, surprised it didn’t hurt more as she ran her hand across where the sapling had struck her. “Wow, that was just plain weird. Who’d have figured?”

He nodded in agreement, “It’s continues to amaze to me as well. What arouses one person can be a complete turn-off for somebody else. We are very complicated creatures, in amazingly unique ways. The trick is finding someone else who fits.”

He paused, then said quietly, “I am very glad I found you.”

She suddenly felt breathless and overwhelmed, “Uh, yeah…”

He laughed, breaking the tension. “Come on, let’s get you dressed; then head back for lunch.” He reached up to undo his belt from the branch, while she stepped back, still a little unsure.

He reached out to take her hand. “The intensity takes a little while to unwind. Don’t worry about anything too much right now. Things will feel a bit more solid in a few minutes.” They walked together back to where her clothes were.

She said, “I’m okay. You’re right though, kind of intense. And uh, yeah, I’m glad we found each other too.” He took her into his arms, and they kissed.

“Yeah,” he whispered, “but you’ve still got to get dressed. Lunch is calling.”

“Okay, okay. Wow, you get cranky when you’re hungry.” She looked around. “Now where is my bathing suit?”

“In my day pack. It’s wet; you don’t want to put it back on.”

“That’s what you say.”

“I’ll show you. Put on your shirt.”

She looked at him puzzled for a moment, then picked up her shirt and slipped it on. She reached to button up the front, but stopped when he wagged his finger at her.

He reached around either side of her, gathered up the hem of her shirt, and started rolling it upwards. When he reached just below her breasts, he brought the two ends together and tied them across her front. “See, just enough support.”

She bounced on the balls of her feet to jiggle her breasts and found that the way he had tied her shirt did indeed provide some support. She quirked a smile at him, “Okay, that works, I guess. What are you now, my fashion consultant?”

“Something like that. If I’m not going to allow you to wear underwear, I’ve got to do something to help out.”

“No underwear, huh?”

“That’s right. Strictly forbidden. And Melissa, I mean ‘strictly.’”

She said, “Yes Master” and ducked her head in jest.

“So she is capable of learning. Go on, get on your pants and shoes.”

“Oh, oh, I’m allowed to wear pants? However shall I show my gratitude to my Master?”

“You best hurry and get them on before I reconsider. It’d be fun to make you walk in front of me naked, so I could admire those beautiful stripes I put across your ass.”

She turned away from him, deliberately bending over at the waist to pick up her pants, so she prominently displayed her rear. While still bent over, she looked back up at him and asked, “You mean those stripes?”

He sighed. “You are incorrigible.” Then he bent down on one knee and ran his tongue between her exposed labia, licking upwards until his tongue was probing her tight anus. He slid a forefinger in between her drenched labia and bore down, trapping her G-spot and clitoris between his finger and thumb.

She gasped as her need blasted through her. He slowly massaged her G-spot as the tight ring of muscle surrounding her anus relaxed enough that his tongue was able to penetrate. Her head was swimming. The beginnings of yet another orgasm gripped her.

Then suddenly, he stood up and said in a bored-sounding voice, “Well, are you going to put those pants on or what?”

“But… ,” she said slowly straightening up.

“That’s right. You get to walk back frustrated and horny as hell. That’ll learn you.”

“You sir, you are a cruel and heartless man.”

He snorted, “Glad you finally noticed.”

“Okay, I give. I’ll get dressed. Man you really get nasty when you’re hungry. I mean, what does a girl have to do to cum around here?”

“God you’re a greedy little vixen.”

She smiled in agreement as she slipped on her jeans. Erik reached down to gather up her socks and sneakers. He handed the socks to her as she sat down to put them on. She saw him looking carefully at her sneakers and gave him a questioning glance. He shrugged and banged them out against his hand. “Got to make sure no bugs crawled up inside.”

He handed her the sneakers. Once she got them on and grabbed her purse/mini-backpack, they set off together. Before slinging her mini-backpack across her shoulder, she dug out her phone to check messages. Seeing an e-mail from Professor Gavin, she stopped for a moment. Erik waited for her.

As Melissa scanned the e-mail, her face dropped. “Oh shit, oh shit! I can’t believe it!”

“Is something wrong?”

“Goddamn it! What the fuck am I supposed to do for the summer now?”

Erik stood quietly, watching her sudden anger and despair, waiting to see if there would be a further explanation, which she soon supplied, “Gavin says the university cut their summer budget. She doesn’t have enough money to send first-year grad students out on a dig. I mean, we had plane tickets and everything. It’s not like they were paying us much anyway. Oh crap. Like I’m going to find any kind of decent summer job at this point.”

Erik stayed quiet and thoughtful, while she read through the e-mail again. When she finished, tears had started down her cheeks. He reached out and gently put his hand on her shoulder, “I’m sorry.” He nodded down the trail, “Come on. Let’s get back. We can walk and talk. I suspect there’s some options.”

She nodded and started walking alongside him. “It was just Arizona. A Native American site. Not really my area of interest at all. I mean, it’s not like I was going to the Middle East or Greece or something. But it was a real dig. And some money. My fellowship isn’t enough to cover everything… stupid goddamned crap.”

“Is that what you’re interested in, Greece, Middle East, Classical Archeology?”

“Yeah, Raiders of the Lost Ark stuff, silly I know, but it’s really cool. So much of who we are, our culture, was shaped in that place and time. I mean, I like all of Archeology. That’s one of the reasons I wound up here, because the department isn’t divided up between Classical and Non-Classical Archeology, like it is at most universities. But goddamn it! How could Gavin screw us like this?”

“How much money was it supposed to be?”

“Only about three thousand, but they were going to cover housing, food, transport, all that stuff.”

They walked on in silence for awhile. Erik cleared his throat. Melissa looked up at him, realizing that he probably wanted to say something and was waiting for her to stop being completely absorbed in the disaster that had befallen her. She asked, “Yeah?”

“I have an idea. It’s a summer job you might be interested in. The sign-on bonus is three thousand. No strings. You can walk at any point and still keep the money. The pay is fifteen hundred a week. Housing, food, and transport comes with it as well. It’s pretty full-time. In fact, you’d only have off one full day a week and every other weekend.”

“Okay… what is it? I mean, do I have to kill somebody or something?”

“The job is simple. It’s being my sex slave.”

She stopped and stared at him. “You’re not joking, are you?”

“Nope. I’m serious.”

Her face got red, and she sputtered, “I don’t know whether to hit you, or walk away, or what… that’s really fucked up!”

He nodded, “It’s been a kind of interesting day that way, huh? Loads of unexpected things. Look, I’m not making you this job offer to insult you. But I don’t want to sugar coat it either. Please, give yourself some time to consider it. A lot has happened here today. It feels like good stuff, at least to me. It feels like the beginnings of a real connection. I hope it could go somewhere, and this job would be a… structure for making that possible. I hadn’t realized that you were planning to go off to Arizona for the summer. I’m really sorry the job got taken away, but I’m glad that you’ll be around.”

He waited, but she didn’t say anything, so he added, “Remember, you can quit at any time, even a minute after saying yes. I won’t hold it against you. I promise that the sign-on bonus is yours, no matter what.”

She said nothing. She stared at him for awhile longer and then turned to look away.

“Come on,” he said, “I’ll walk you back. You can call or text me later today or over the weekend. Just make up your mind by seven AM Monday morning. That’s starting time.”

“That sounds romantic as all hell.”

“Yeah, I agree; that was pretty awkward, wasn’t it?” He gestured down the trail, and they started walking together again.

As they walked, Melissa couldn’t figure out why she hadn’t already screamed “No!” at him. She was certain that she would never agree to be somebody’s sex slave. Even if it was a favorite fantasy of hers, she was sure it would be miserable in real life. She didn’t know why she was hesitating to turn him down. She wondered if she wanted the promised bonus money. She thought about it, but couldn’t see herself taking the money and then quitting. That seemed too slimy.

While she walked, she absentmindedly rubbed her bottom with one hand. As soon as she realized what she was doing, she stopped. She wondered if the red stripes really would fade away in a few hours. She hoped that the memory of this day would quickly fade as well. Perhaps it was all just a horrible dream.
Published 
Written by brentaden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors