Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer of Surrender Part 1

"18 year old Charlotte is on her summer break, little realising where her girlcrush will take her.."

10
3 Comments 3
11.8k Views 11.8k
944 words 944 words
Prologue

The morning sunlight was pouring in on them as they lay in his big heavy wooden bed; he was on his back propped up in the many white pillows; she was on top of him, with her back to him, with her head resting in the crook of his neck, her long blonde hair shining, spread over his shoulders, her full round breasts thrust upward, her back arched and the round globes of her wonderfully perfect bottom spread over his tight muscular belly, her feet resting either side of his thighs. Both bodies were glistening with perspiration, their skin a beautiful contrast; her light golden tan and his dark brown skin, and they were breathing hard, highly aroused, whispering to one another, teasing, goading, pushing each other to heights of desire before their inevitable act of passionate union.

She held her camera phone out at arms length in front of them and her pouting pink lips curled into a smile as he reached beneath her and grasped the huge length of his pulsing erect cock and guided its swollen head to the glistening wet slit of her pussy.

She pressed record on her phone and laughed with pleasure as he found the hot entrance to her sex and pushed his long cock deep inside her with one slow powerful thrust of his slim hips. “Oh baby!” she purred.

He bared his teeth and grunted as she rode over him, filling her pussy with his cock, grinding down on him, riding him, milking him with her hungry cunt.

“Yes baby! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!” she purred as she leaned back onto his body so that both their faces were in the camera shot. Now she possessed him as she knew she would, and their moment together.

She pushed her pussy hard onto his cock and tightened inside. She wanted him to cum hard and fast, deep inside her.

She began to ride him, working up a rhythm, sliding up and down his body, feeling the length of his cock spearing her, filling her up to the very neck of her womb. Oh God he was so huge! She had never had such a huge cock inside her before.

“Oh....my....God....yes!”

She hissed out a word each time she bounced up and down on his shaft, leaning up and tossing back her long blonde hair as she made wide “I’m being fucked” eyes to her camera phone. Her heavy breasts bounced freely with her movements, her nipples hard and firm, and he held her by the hips as she worked herself hard over him.

She sunk down and clamped her pussy around his cock, leaning forward to give him a wonderful view of her bottom, the tight pulsing rosebud of her anus, and the wet slit of her pussy speared on the dark meat of his shaft.

Both their bodies locked.

“Yes baby....

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

oh fuck yes....yes....YES!!!!!”

And he was gushing inside her, filling her, pumping his hips, cursing into the air.

She threw her phone into the sheets of the bed and laughed deeply, her eyes sparkled.

“Yes!”

One month later....

Boom boom,

Boom boom,

Lottie’s heart was pounding against her ribs.

Oh God! She thought, what on earth was going to happen next?

She held her position as she had been told; kneeling in the centre of the kitchen floor, her head slightly bowed, her knees slightly parted and her hands at her sides with her palms upturned.

She was entirely naked with her pretty round bottom resting on her heels, and her heavy 36d breasts bobbing gently with her breathing. Her long blonde hair flowed down her slim back.

Her Super Dry mini skirt and vest top, her black bra and knickers, and her strappy sandals were cast onto the kitchen tiles beside her.

She dared not move. She was doing exactly what she had been told. No one must find out about what had happened, ever, ever!

And she waited for what seemed like an eternity. Where the fuck had Mrs Smith gone leaving her so exposed and vulnerable, although thankfully, she was fairly sure that there was no one but themselves in the house.

Boom boom

Boom boom

All she could hear was the thump of her own heart and the heavy tick of the grandfather clock at the far end of the room.

She stared down at her bare legs and squeezed her thighs together a little to try to ease a little of the tension building within her. As degrading as this was; as humiliating and base as it was to have to surrender herself entirely to -well, God knows what, something deep inside Lottie found the situation highly erotic. She was more horny and sexually charged than she had ever been in her life. She was a hot wet puddle between her thighs, and the smell of fear and eager pussy filled the air.

And then the clicking of heels broke the silence, drawing closer, an ominous tap, tap, tap.

Lottie looked up cautiously, her heart pounding, and Mrs Smith stood framed in the doorway, hand on one hip, in black spike heels, black silk stockings, a pencil skirt, and a blood red silk blouse, tight, but unbuttoned deep into her heaving womanly cleavage. Her free hand was cocked upward and from her fingers she dangled a black leather and rubber ball gag. She smiled at her captive who remained kneeling as she had been told.

“Well, Miss Harrington,” Mrs Smith purred as her lips curled into a wicked smile and her dark eyes sparkled, “It’s playtime!”

To be continued....

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments