Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunkiss Slopes

"Young lovers take advantage of a lonely hike"

1
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Maddy sighed, tired from the hike but moved by the gorgeous vista before her. Dwight was right - this mountain, crowded with skiers during the winter, was largely ignored in the hot months, leaving a verdant scattering of grass avenues and rich, tall trees that were totally devoid of anyone, save the two of them. Her muscular frame growing restless, Maddy twisted her wrists against the padded cuffs as a chill breeze crossed her bare, freckled skin - at least, she hoped Dwight didn't get her naked and bound when someone else might make the two-hour hike up the mountain.

The view was gorgeous and the dry heat only barely drew sweat in the shade of the two rustling oaks she was strung between. Her wrists were tethered to low branches overhead as she knelt in the prickly grass, her ankles tied to stakes and set apart enough to leave her tendr'st parts exposed. Kneeling naked in a forest by yourself, she began thinking, isn't as exciting as it is just stupid.

Her loneliness dissipated to the rustling sound of approaching steps through the grass behind her. She turned her head, but couldn't get more than a sidelong glance at Dwight walking up with something round and shiny in his hands. Not sure what to expect, Maddy began to pant, shifting around against her restraints. As Dwight knelt town behind her, she heard something get set on the ground behind her and the strange sound of oddly-distorted metallic clinking.

Maddy's curiosity stretched taught before the pieces came together at another sound; the melodic trickle of droplets from a rag being lifted from a bowl of water. Her mouth open, eyes wide, she remembered making fun of Dwight for packing such a heavy bag, trying to goad him into telling her what was in it. She thought, did he really carry ice cubes all the way up here?

Any cogent though instantly shattered as a torrent of icy water was squeezed onto the small of her back. She squealed and shot her hips forward. But it was too late - the icy stream found its way into the crevice of her buttocks, nipping at her labia and inner thigh as the trickles slowed into droplets. For the past long minutes, her whole awareness was occupied by the summer heat, her only fixation some kind of quenching, refreshing relief. To have her need fulfilled so intensely and abruptly left her unprepared to process the sensation, and her gratification and anguished were commingled into a single overwhelming sensation.

Not wasting a moment, Dwight set to work on the soles of her feet, brushing the soft but ragged cotton into the tender arch. Then he wiped it up Maddy's sole, wiggling it between each toe, then repeating with the other foot.

Her breath coming in rapid whimpers, Maddy slowly sat back on her heels. Dwight dipped the rag again, clinking the ice cubes in the metal bowl and carried it, dripping, around to her thighs. He squeezed the rag against her thigh with a broad, strong hand, sliding the chilly rag up and down her thigh. With his free hand, Dwight reached up and gently cupped Maddy's breast, gently pressing it into her ribs before giving it a firm, affectionate squeeze.

Dazed, Maddy watched a couple of birds fly across her view.

KiraGorobe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraGorobe

The hot, dry roughness of Dwight's hand and the soft, wet coldness of the rag made her feel like her body spanned the distance between worlds. The rag was removed and refilled before planting itself on Maddy's hip, sliding slowly to circle around on her belly. A gentle breeze down the mountain made the wet spots of her body shine with sensation. The wet rag moved up, mopping around one breast, then the other. Maddy bit her lip, blushing as she smiled in ecstasy.

Dwight dipped the rag and raised it to Maddy's wrist, squeezing it against her forearm. Maddy's head rolled back with a whimper as piercing cold droplets shot down the length of her arm into her tender, dry armpit, making her whole body tremble while Dwight wiped the rag, wetting her whole arm. He repeated with her other arm, leaving nothing dry but her head, shoulders and back.

Maddy's heart was pounding as the wet cloth settled on the back of her neck. She closed her eyes, relaxing in the delight of refreshment rescuing her from the heat of the mountain. Dwight slowly massaged her neck, gradually moving the cloth lower and lower down her back. As he brushed the small of her back, he leaned forward and brushed his thick lumberjack beard into the side of her neck. He reached around to grope her breast with his free hand. Maddy gasped - he had palmed an ice cube and was pressing it against her nipple as he worked her round breasts in circles.

The rag went lower and lower until it was flossing into her ass. Maddy licked her lips as his familiar beard brushed against her skin. It kept going and Maddy instinctively closed her legs, but the stakes kept her sex exposed and vulnerable to his probing. The chilly fabric worked small circles, going further and further beneath her until her whole vagina was covered with cold, wet cloth. Her breast was still being molested as Dwight's fingertip twiddled firm circles on her clit.

"Oh... oh... I'm -" she spoke up, "I'm going to... I'm cum..." she softly mumbled as she crossed over into climax, "I'm cumming! Oh God yes!" Wide-eyed, she stared out at the vista, a stunning mountain view as the trees churned in the wind like her soul in her lover's hands. The hand on her breast disappeared as she arched her back, humping the cloth between her legs as she mewled, "I'm cumming! Yes! Yes, yes, yea...AAACCKPPFFTTH!"

She barely stopped gyrating into Dwight's palm as the entire bowl of ice water was dumped out onto her head. Gratification and anguish mixed with surprise and annoyance, mixing in easily as Dwight continued to work his strong fingers into Maddy. The felt-like wetness of the rag, a blend of soft and rough that kept Maddy riding her powerful orgasm clear through her head and short-red hair, the last dry parts of her body, being soaked.

Dwight made a girlish, tittering giggle as he freed Maddy's limp, gasping figure from her restraints. A cool breeze gave Maddy one last chill before Dwight wrapped her in a large, warm towel. "Come on," he said, "Let's lie in the sun and get you dried off, hon."

Published 
Written by SynovexH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments