Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise Goodnight

2
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
801 words 801 words
Laying down for the night I curl into the blankets and find a comfortable position. It’s too bad I’m not in the least bit tired, I’ve run to my room to hide. I’ve been sitting on the sofa for the last two hours and for the entire time wanted to feel your hands on me. Maybe if I lay by myself I can relax and forget my urges for a time. Just as my eyes begin to drift closed I hear the door open and opening my eyes, I watch you silently walking toward me. Looking up at you I wait to see what you‘ll do, as you help me sit up onto my knees before you I bite my lip wondering what you plan to do to me. I don’t have time to come up with an idea, my thoughts disappear as you seal your lips around my nipple and suck teasingly. Your hand has moved to my other breast pinching and rolling the sensitive nipple the contrasting touches causing my brain to shut down. I can do nothing but squirm and gasp, my hands now hold the back of your neck gently urging you to continue. Each touch of your teeth and tongue shoots a wave of pleasure through my body, within seconds all I know is your touch and that I want more of it. As if you can read my mind your hand stops caressing my breast and slides slowly down my stomach pausing briefly when you find I’m completely naked.

“Lay down face up,” you growl. Moving quickly I do as you said and feel your hands grip my hips before you pull me up, a small moan slips past my lips when I feel your hot breath teasing my clit. My back arches suddenly as you suck my clit into your mouth and tighten your grip letting your nails bite into my skin. Releasing my clit you begin to lick and suck my aching pussy pushing me until I’m whimpering with need. Lowering me back to the bed you guide me to my stomach letting me rest for a moment before bringing me up to my hands and knees. Pulling my hips you bring my ass flush against you; I can feel your erection against my ass hard and ready as my pussy gets wetter in anticipation. Yelping in surprise I’m refocused on you, leaning over me your mouth hovers over my back where I now suspect is a bite mark.

“That was just to get your attention.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

Now I have a question for you,” you say seriously. Looking back over my should I wait to see what in the world you needed to ask me know. “What are you?"

Wait… what? What the hell does that mean, I had been hoping for a yes or no question but no such luck.

“Ummm… a girl?” I reply hesitantly.

“Wrong,” you state biting me again. So this is the game, but what would be the reward for guessing correctly. Even if it took awhile to find that was okay, I love the feel of your teeth as they mark my skin.

“How about who’s are you?” You’ve rephrased the question which now makes sense.

Smiling to myself I answer on a whisper, “Yours.”

As you bite down again I wonder how I was wrong; “That’s right…mine. But you didn’t answer properly. So try again, yours…. what?”

“Yours, sir,” I reply.

“That’s my good girl… I‘m going to make you cum now,” you praise as you slide a finger into my pussy wet from your mouth and my own need. Pumping first one finger then two into me I moan as I ride your fingers like I want to ride you. After a few minutes of torture your fingers slide away but I don’t have time to complain as you slap my clit with your hard cock. Rubbing yourself against me I cry out in frustration, I want you inside me now, no more teasing.

“Please…. please fuck me.” I beg breathlessly. Slapping my ass you inform me I have forgotten to say something. “Sir, please, please fuck me now. I want you inside me… I’m so close sir,” I babble. Suddenly you're pushing your way into me, in one smooth movement you've buried yourself to the base. For a second I just enjoy the feel of you filling me; waves of pleasure wash over me as you being to pump in and out of me quickly. After a few strokes I’m crying out beneath you while you continue to slam into me before pulling out and covering my ass and back with your cum.

“Thank….you….sir.”

Published 
Written by Echo88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments