Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tamara's Ride

"Tamara's angry. And Her boy's gonna get it! A little bit of femdom for your pleasure x"

15
3 Comments 3
20.7k Views 20.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
 Tamara was turning heads.

She was talking angrily on her mobile as she strode through the mass of various horse boxes and trailers, her brown leather riding boots splashing through the mud.

She was small and petite, but her athletic lifestyle and constant riding meant she had a stunning figure which she was showing off in the tightest of tan riding jodhpurs and low cut white cotton vest top. Her arms and shoulders were lean and muscular and her skin golden from the sun. Her shining brunette hair was tied back in two plaits and in between her shoulder blades the dark tattoo of a dragon breathed fire.

She walked with purpose as she berated her father for buying her a show horse that had refused the last fence and cost her the round.

James, her partner, was waiting by their trailer for Tamara to arrive.

She grasped him by his golden locks and led him up the ramp into the privacy of the trailer.

“Good, you’re here.” She snarled roughly. “Come with me, fuck toy.”

She threw him into the trailer, into the hay and grime and pushed him down with the toe of her boot. “I need to relax a little.”

He looked up at her through wide blue eyes. James loved Tamara like this; all menace and dark eyed venom.

“Did you bring what I need?” she questioned.

“Yes Miss” he answered softly gesturing to the large leather bag in the corner of the empty horse box.

“Good boy,” she praised, “though you’re going to regret it. I’m so fucking mad!” He looked at her through wide pleading eyes.

“Thank you Miss. Thank you. I’ll make it all better. You know I will.”

She snapped off the phone and threw it into the corner of the box. She stepped to the side of the van and took a riding crop from a hook and turned to him, her dark eyes flashing. “Get naked, NOW!”

James struggled to his feet and unbuttoned his white linen shirt to reveal his muscular chest and chiselled belly. He cast his shirt aside and turned shyly as he unbuttoned his fly and drew his jodhpurs down over his muscular backside.

Tamara grinned as she advanced and smacked his hard flesh with her riding crop. Crack! He flinched and bit his lip so as not to cry out loud.

“Hmm!” Tamara grinned, eyeing her prize, her wonderful captive, “You do look so fucking willing. You know what I want, don’t you?”

James nodded, his back to her, as he pulled his jodhpurs over his ankles and kicked them aside, vulnerable and naked for her.

Tamara reached around him, her hands sliding around his heavy chest, down to curl her fingers around his already hard and pulsing cock. She pressed her open lips into his neck as she began to masturbate him, firmly and roughly, making him gasp with delight.

“That’s right boy,” Tamara purred as she wanked his cock up and down in her curled fist, “make some noise for the people outside to hear. You’re be screaming by the time I’ve finished. You know what I’m going to do to you don’t you?”

James flexed his body, “Yes Miss!”

Tamara pulled her free hand across his chest, raking his skin with her blood red nails and grasped him around his neck. He breathed hard, his muscles rippling to her touch.

“You will do whatever you wish with me Miss. Whatever pleases you, because I am yours; your possession; your slave. I belong to you!”

Tamara nodded, her lips against his glistening skin. “Good boy!”

She wanked him harder as she spoke, her fingers up and down his massive hard cock shaft, her fingers hardly meeting around its girth. She pumped him, up and down as she kissed his neck and he grunted with pleasure. He bit his lip, trying to control himself, so thrilled by her that he felt he may come then and there, but wanting it to last forever.

Tamara loved to use him like that; to disgrace him. “Let’s make a mess boy!” she whispered as she ground her pubis to his gloriously tight buttocks, rubbing herself off on his muscles, and pumping him so hard he locked into a climax so fierce that he pumped strings of white sticky cum into the air before him which arched, and splattered into the hay and grime on the trailer floor.

“Ohhh FUCK!! YES!!!!!” he grunted as he came. “Fuck yes...”

Tamara leaned back and grasped the riding crop at her side and she cropped him hard once across both arse cheeks.

“You filthy bitchboy,” Tamara hissed as she grasped him by his golden locks and pushed him down to his knees. She pushed his head forward into the hay and dry dung and cropped his upturned arse again and again.

She put her foot against his head, her boot heel across his cheek and rubbed his face from side to side until his blonde curls were full of hay and grime, then she pushed him forward flat on the floor of the trailer in front of her.

“Pathetic!” she muttered with a grin. She turned on her heel and went to fetch the large leather bag in the corner.

She threw the bag at his side.

“Turn around to face me bitch!” she hissed, “get on all fours!”

Tamara fumbled within the bag as James scrambled around to face her.

She looked deep into his eyes as he looked at her transfixed.

“Knees wide apart,” she ordered.

James slid his knees apart as Tamara commanded, his now flaccid cock and his heavy hot balls hanging down between his thick thighs.

She took a leash from the bag; a black leather leash with a loop for a handle, and at the other end another loop which would tighten or loosen through a gleaming silver ring. She stood behind him as he squatted on all fours and she slid a hand down to grasp his cock and balls, gripping him tight in her fist, her red nails pressing his flesh making him writhe and moan.

CloeHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloeHerrera



She gripped him hard, and she slid the free loop of the leash around his manhood and balls and pulled the loop tight to trap them. He yelped and she tugged at the leash.

Tamara pulled the leash up, and fastened the handle over a hook in the wall of the trailer so he was tethered there. She pushed him forward with the toe of her boot and grinned as the leash strained, holding him, and he mumbled a weak protest. He struggled a little, lifting one leg and then the other, grunting and protesting at his humiliation.

Tamara paced around him, and then knelt in front of him with her thighs spread close to his face. Beads of sweat were appearing on his brow as he looked up at her. She slid her hand to her pussy and rubbed it through the material of her jodhpurs, purring with pleasure; teasing him. He tried to move towards her and the leash strained again. He winced.

She laughed, and reached into her bag again. “Now,” she muttered, “what do I need to properly fuck a fuck toy?”

Tamara smiled as she pulled a heavy black rubber dildo from the bag with a harness of black leather and jangling chrome buckles. She fixed the dildo over her tight jodhpurs, jutting from her crotch, and fastened it in place with the buckles. She arched her back, pushing the thick shaft up close to his face. James breathed hard and fast.

And then her phone in the corner of the box rang, a familiar tone which made Tamara smile. She rose up and walked over wiggling her tight round buttocks, knowing he was watching, crazy with desire.

She grasped the phone.

“Hello Kitty,” she purred.

James licked his lips and watched her nervously.

“I’m fine baby.” Her voice was suddenly softer and alluring, “a bit of hurt pride after failing my round, but nothing that James can’t fix!” Her red lips curled into a smile as she looked at her tethered man and she ran her fingers up and down the shaft of the dildo.

“Oh yes,” Tamara grinned, “he’s well. In fact, I’m just putting him through a few paces now. He’s about to get a big stiff workout, to cheer me up.”

“Oh really,” Tamara smiled wickedly, “When did you get her?”

She listened intently. “Oh God, she sounds scrummy. Only 19! Hope her mommy and daddy don’t know what you’re doing to their Princess, you nasty Bitch?”

Tamara walked over and pushed James with the toe of her riding boot. He grunted as his body rocked to the side and the tether pulled tight around his cock and balls. He flicked back his blonde curls and watched Tamara’s body as she moved before him. She chatted and laughed in her husky drawl as she reached into her leather bag and drew out a large bottle of clear lubricant and stood before James smiling.

“Don’t worry darling,” Tamara purred down the phone, “I won’t entirely ruin him if he has to perform tonight. Just a little treat.”

“Oh yes, I know, I know! Treat him mean to keep him keen! OK Kitty darling. I’ll see you later!” She blew a kiss down the phone, snapped off the call, and threw the phone back into the corner of the horse box. She looked back at James. “Now,” she purred, “You have my full attention!”

James’ cock was already thick and hard as Tamara positioned herself behind him. She reached beneath him and teased him with one hand, and with the other she squirted clear jelly lube all over his muscular bum cheeks. She kneaded the lube into his tight skin with both hands, working between the globes of his arse, and spreading them wide. She pushed him forward until the tether strained between him and the wall, pulling his pulsing shaft and heavy balls back between his spread thighs.

Tamara snarled, full of lust and desire as she bent her knees and greased the rubber dildo between her legs until it shone with lube, masturbating it like she had a huge erect cock to fuck him with.

Tamara pushed the thick head of the black dildo to his bum hole, and shoved it inside him with a thrust of her hips. He groaned loudly as she slid her hands up his back and entered him, spreading her knees wide across his thighs.

She slid her fingers through his hair as the shaft of the dildo slid into his bum.

“Now, my little pony,” Tamara cooed as she slid her fingers into his open mouth and raked his tongue with her nails. His anus opened to her, and she filled him with the rubber cock, “You’re my little fucktoy. And I want to listen to you whimper and moan as I make you cum!”

She sank forward, filling him, sliding the dildo into his arse until the silver ring at the base of her dildo was pressed against his pulsing tight anal ring, and the tether that held him tight was straining and creaking between the wall and his body.

James gulped at her fingers as she pushed them into his mouth to the back of his throat and she held him by the hair. Each time she sank her hips forward she filled his arse with the dildo and he groaned loudly as she buggered him. He strained against the tether but it held him tight.

Tamara curled both her hands into his blonde curls and snarled as she gripped him tight using him roughly, pumping into his bum, pulling his head back so that his swollen, tethered cock was thrust out before him.

And then it was time.

With a vicious thrust of her hips she impaled him deeply on the rubber cock and gripped him as he started to climax.

His body was stiff, his muscles tight, pulsing, as he threw his head back and groaned “Ohhhhhh fuck... yes Miss... I love You...yes !!!!! Oh God!!!!”

She laughed as he spurted cum up into the air, across his own belly, and she forced the dildo up his bum.

“Yes baby!” She thought, running her fingers through the warm wetness on his tight skin, “This is just how I love you!”

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments