Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Agency Girl - Part IV

"Still smarting from his punishment, Bill settles down with the agency girl to continue his story"

23
18 Comments 18
16.3k Views 16.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Bill sat down on a stool by the side of his desk. In front of him was a small pile of typed sheets of paper. Sal had typed the second draft of the first three chapters for him to review. He was naked from the waist down.

Next to him sat Sal. She was dressed in a white blouse and a tartan pleated skirt. Its hemline was shorter than those over the past couple of days. Bill knew that it was meant to tease. His erection showed that it had had the intended effect.

He had been fully dressed when he greeted her at the door that morning as usual. Sal had swept in passed him. Her intoxicating perfume awoke his senses. Her smile awoke his soul and the swish of her skirt awoke his lust. “How are you today?” she asked him as she gave his bottom a pat.

He smiled. “The sting from the ginger has gone but there are still a few sore welts on my bottom,” he told her.

“Let’s have a look?”

Bill hesitated for a moment.

“Come on, pants down.”

Bill unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants. As he turned around to show her she told him to take them off altogether.

“Strip,” she had told him.

He didn’t argue or hesitate. His trousers and shorts were quickly off. She made him bend over while she slowly ran her hand over his bottom. He fingers also brushed against his testicles. “Hmmm,” she told him, “they will quickly heal. Better leave your pants off for a while.”

He knew the marks had gone down since the day before. When she had freed him from the table he went upstairs and looked at himself in the mirror. His skin was broken in places and welts were quickly forming. At Sal’s suggestion he had a long soak in the bath and also at her suggestion, he spent the rest of the time that she was there, naked from the waist down.

Bill put his clothes away and then returned to join her at his desk. Sal slowly and deliberately crossed her legs in front of him and he caught a glimpse of her stockings. His reaction was instant. Sal reached over and took hold of his cock.

“I hope that you are not going to spend all day trying to look up my skirt, Bill,” she told him. “I won’t be putting up with any such filthy nonsense. Do you understand?”

“Sorry, Miss.”

“That’s okay,” she told him. “Just as long as you have put away any ideas at all of getting into my knickers. I already have a man, who gets into them regularly.”

Bill turned away like a chided schoolboy. Sal slipped a tape into the audio machine and put on the headphones. It was business as usual for her. Bill looked at the papers. His eyes caught the title of the chapter on the top page, ‘Pulling the Train’.

It had been Sal’s idea to give a descriptive title to the chapters. “It lets the reader know what is coming,” she explained.

It had also been her idea to change his original script about the way the captive girl gets fucked. “It is known colloquially as ‘Pulling a Train,” she had told him.

“A gang bang you mean,” he told her.

“No,” she snapped. “A gang bang is a free for all. Cock’s in hands and holes all over the place,” she told him. “Pulling a train is more genteel. Each guy takes his turn with the girl and then moves away for the next one to take his place. They keep changing over until the last one is completely spent.”

Bill picked up the pages and began to read quietly to himself.



‘The next sound she heard was footsteps. She heard them as they created a creak in the floorboards but she also felt them in the tremors that ran through her body. ‘This is it,’ she said to herself, ‘they are coming to fuck me now.’

She felt his breath on her face. She felt his hand on her waist and then she felt his lips against hers as he kissed her. More footsteps approached; another hand around her waist and another kiss on the lips. Another hand touched her but this time it alighted on her bottom and was accompanied by a kiss on the cheek. A fourth man approached. His hand though alighted on her groin as he too kissed her.

She had been caught slightly off guard. When she had asked her friend to arrange this she had expected it to be much rougher.

“The poor lass’s arms must be tired,” a voice spoke out. “Let’s get her down.”

She felt the rope slacken and her arms dropped into the awaiting hands of one of the men. “We’ll untie your hands lass but we want the blindfold kept on,” he said.

Her wrists were quickly freed and then hands began to tear at her clothes.

“Gentlemen please,” a voice called out. “Let’s be civilised about this. Let the lady undress herself we don’t want her going home with torn clothes do we?”

She sensed the men pull back leaving her standing there in their midst. It wasn’t exactly what she had imagined but she could still sense their lust. Though she was in darkness she could see them clearly watching and waiting. They wanted to see her nakedness. She had undressed for men before but they had been boyfriends. It was expected that a girl should undress for her boyfriend. It was expected of a girl to excite her man in that way. It was expected of a girl to get her lover erect and ready. All this was expected. But it was not normally expected of a girl to strip off in front of strangers. It was not normally expected of a girl to stand before a group of men and strip naked in readiness for sex. There was a name for a girl like that.’

Sal shifted next to him and distracted him.

“Enjoyable is it?” she said as she reached for his erection.

Bill suddenly realised just how aroused he was. She leant closer to him. Her body was touching him. The woollen material of her skirt brushed against his thigh and the silk material of her stockings brushed against his legs. It was sheer torture for him. He had already masturbated once this morning, adding to his three times the night before. He didn’t know just how much more he could take.

“Can I share?” she asked.

Bill held the papers up between them.

SalmaGommez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalmaGommez

As far as he was concerned she could have anything she wanted.



‘She slowly brought her hands up and tugged at the camisole top she wore, pulling it out from under her skirt. She heard a gasp from one of the men in the distance. She lifted it up and over her breasts; raised it over her head and then freed it for her body. She wore a red bra underneath that just about adequately supported her ample breasts. There was another gasp; much more audible this time.

She reached around her back to the clasp of her bra. There were groans this time as her bra fell forward and slipped off her breasts. Moments later it too had joined her top on the floor at her feet.

“Look at those tits!” she heard a voice say.

Her hands reached around behind again but this time to the back of her skirt. She couldn’t see their faces but she knew the look on a man’s face when confronted by a girl removing her skirt for him. Their mouth is agape. Sometimes their tongue hangs out but always it’s the look in their eyes that gives their hunger away. She always liked to taunt and tease her boyfriends by pushing her skirt down so that it was level with her knickers: just enough to show the lacy top of the waistband and their colour. The look of lust soon turned into a pleading one. One boyfriend had actually got down onto his knees before her once and begged her to continue.

She did it again this time. Pushing it down until her thumbs slid over the top of her panties and then stopped.

“She’s changed her mind,” she heard a voice say.

“God no,” another said.

“Please do it?” another voice pleaded.

She pushed.

She could almost see the joy on their faces as it slid down to her ankles.

There just remained her panties now; red, silk panties that matched her bra. She slowly slid her thumbs inside the waistband. Their jaws would have dropped completely by now; tongues would be hanging out and cocks would be fully erect now. Once those knickers were off sex would be imminent.

She pushed down a little until reaching the top of her mound; stopped for a moment and then pushed down again. Gasps and groans filled the room.

“She’s shaved,” a loud voice said. “I just love fucking shaved cunt...”

She felt her knickers around her ankles and heard footsteps approach....’



Sal shifted beside him, interrupting him. Her head rested on his shoulder and her hand reached for his cock. He sighed as her hand wrapped around it. A nudge from her made him lift the papers again.

‘A hand alighted on her waist and she found herself being guided forward. She knew that there was a bed in the room. She knew that she was being propelled towards it. She knew that she was going to be fucked now. Once again, it was not what she was expecting. Oh, she knew that she was getting to be fucked, that was a given. But she had expected a fight for her body. She had expected the men, eager with lust, to vie with each other to get their cocks inside her.

She felt the edge of the bed against her knees and automatically turned around and lay back. As she adjusted her position on the bed she heard the sound of zippers; clothes falling on the floor and shoes being kicked off. She wished that she could see the eagerness on their faces.

She liked those first times. Those moments when she lay back on the bed with legs apart watching the man undress. Most times they were so eager in getting their pants off that they nearly fell over. There was never any need for them to rush. She was there ready with legs apart; they were going to have sex with her. But often they were in a rush in the belief that she might just change her mind.

She wondered what was going through the minds of those around her. She wished that she could see their faces; see the lust in their eyes, see their eagerness.

She felt someone climb on the bed; felt hands alight on her knees and gently prise them apart. She not only allowed them but opened her thighs a little wider for them. She expected the feel of a man’s body climb between them but no, instead she felt a head and shoulders. Whoever it was intended on going down on her.

Oh, how she loved oral sex! Oh, how she loved the touch of a tongue licking, tasting and enjoying her. She began to moan loudly as his tongue delved between her labia lips.

She couldn’t see them but somehow she could sense them around her. She could sense them standing around the bed watching the man between her thighs enjoy her and bring her to orgasm. She could imagine them holding their cocks in their hands readying themselves’.

Sal shifted again and interrupted him. “Go and get that scarf again,” she told him.

He was puzzled but he knew better that to question her. He put down the papers and went upstairs to get it. Sal was standing by the desk when he returned. “On your knees,” she told him, pointing to the floor in front of her chair.

Once again he obeyed with question. As he knelt she stood behind him and put the scarf around his eyes. “I think that you know what’s expected of you now don’t you?”

He didn’t.

He remained still as she tied the blindfold around his eyes. He was in the dark now, in more ways than one. Suddenly he sensed her in front of him and he realised that she was removing clothing. He felt the touch of silk brush against his face and he groaned loudly. He knew that musky aroma; he had smelled it on her panties yesterday and he smelt it now.

“Do a good job and I just might give you hand relief,” she said as she sat back down on her chair, pulled back her skirt and spread her thighs wide.

Bill said nothing as her hand gripped the back of his head and pulled him to her. “No touching,” she told him.

He rested his hands on her knees as he pressed forward. He felt the soft silk of her stockings and then the softness of her warm thighs. The intoxicating aroma excited him and the taste of her sex captivated him. There was no pubic hair, just soft, warm pussy flesh that welcomed his tongue. As his tongue entered her he was greeted by a loud moan and a flood of wetness.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments