Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Auction, part 2

"Nora serves her temporary owners"

26
8 Comments 8
30.0k Views 30.0k
7.1k words 7.1k words
Famous Story
Nora sat on the stool in the backstage room in the black string bikini she had been provided. The only other possessions she had were her two strappy stiletto heels. She didn't have to wait long before the door opened and a couple walked in. Nora guessed they were in their early 30s, and were quite well dressed. The man was in what must have been a custom tailored grey suit. The woman was in an ankle length, white dress. She had a a modest selection of very fine jewelry on.

Nora stood as they entered and placed her hands behind her back. The man turned to the lady and spoke first.

"Well, Darling, I must say that from the looks of her our money was well spent."

The woman smiled in return. He turned back to Nora and spoke again, "Slave, what is your name?"

Nora quickly replied, "Nora, sir."

"Excellent, Nora. My name is Richard, and this is my wife, Jennifer. I trust that you are prepared to live up to the responses you gave in your profile?"

Nora guessed he was referring to the questionnaire she filled out for the auction. She nodded, saying, "Yes, sir. I'm willing to do anything you command, as long as it's not beyond the limits I outlined."

"Of course. I also have taken note of your safe-word, 'Mercy.' You can rest assured that your limits will be respected. You can also rest assured that we fully intend to maximize our investment. Am I clear?"

Nora gulped and nodded, adding, "Yes, sir."

"Good. The car should be waiting for us out front. Come with me."

He turned and Jennifer followed him out the door, Nora right behind her. Richard turned down the hallway, down a short flight of steps and out a swinging double door. Nora found herself inside the theater walking up an aisle towards the back. The auctioneer was just starting a new auction. Nora turned to see a tall, tanned woman with striking, long black hair standing in the center of the stage. The audience consisted of well over a hundred people, most of them impeccably dressed. As the bidding started, she saw them occasionally raise their hands in response to the patter of the auctioneer. She only got to watch the proceedings briefly as they walked up the aisle towards the back of the theater, and then out into the lobby and out the front door to the street.

Parked in front was a black Towncar. Richard opened the back door and helped Jennifer in. He directed Nora to the front passenger seat and opened the opposite back passenger seat for himself. Nora opened the door and sat down. To her left was a driver in a black uniform. Once the doors were shut and seat belts fastened, he started to drive. Nora began to hear the distinctive sounds of the couple in the back making out. She began to turn her head and then quickly stopped herself, keeping her gaze resolutely forward out the front window. But her mind's eye began to construct the scene behind her and she felt her pussy start to tingle. The driver seemingly took no notice and simply kept driving.

The drive took around 20 minutes, so far as Nora could tell, and included a few minutes on the freeway before exiting on a road that went up into the foothills. After quite a few turns, they arrived at a hillside mansion dominated by large plate glass windows. As the car pulled around in the driveway, Nora immediately saw the reason for the huge windows - the view of the city in the valley below was amazing. The car stopped and the driver put the car in park. Richard and Jennifer opened their doors. Nora followed suit and stepped out, closing the door behind her. She placed her hands behind her back and followed Richard and Jennifer into the front door of the house. She heard the car pull away behind her as they walked.

They walked through the entry room and into a large room with a cathedral ceiling and one entire wall made of glass, showing the view of the city below. The room was sparsely furnished - there was a couch with a coffee table in front of it and a white sheepskin rug. On the wall opposite the windows was a fireplace with a large TV mounted on the wall above. The couple walked into the center of the room and turned around. Nora stopped in her tracks facing her owners. Richard spoke first.

"Alright, Nora. Let me explain what's on our agenda for this evening. I love my wife, and - as you can guess by us being club members - we both have kinky streaks. But there are some things that I like to do that Jennifer won't do, and vice versa. Darling?"

Jennifer smiled and picked up where Richard left off, "That's right. Richard enjoys spanking and strapping me. And I have to admit that I enjoy being on the receiving end of his sadistic streak. But I want to dish some of that out from time to time, and Richard doesn't want any part of it."

Richard chimed in, "It's just not my cup of tea. What is my cup of tea is ass-fucking. But Jennifer doesn't like to do that. So do you see where this is all taking us?"

Nora nodded and said, "Yes, sir."

"Very good. Now, take off that bikini and your shoes."

Nora quickly complied. She reached up behind her back and pulled free the knot holding the top in place and pulled it over her head, releasing her breasts. She tossed it aside and then reached to one hip and then the other, pulling out the knot holding the bottoms in place. She pulled it out from between her legs and tossed it by the top. She then began to bend over for her shoes when Richard stopped her, "Turn around before you do that, Nora."

Nora stood back up and turned her back towards her audience. She walked her feet slightly further apart and then bent over, giving her owners a perfect view of her pussy and ass. She heard Richard simply say, "Very pretty, don't you think, Darling?"

"God, yes," said Jennifer.

Nora began working the straps of her shoes and then stepped out of one and then the other. She set the shoes beside her and straightened back up, her back still turned.

Jennifer gave the next order, "Turn back around."

Nora did so. Richard and Jennifer exchanged a look. Richard turned and walked towards the end of the room and into a hallway. Jennifer slowly walked towards Nora, stopping when she was only inches away. Jennifer was now a few inches taller than Nora, owing to her still having her heels on. She brought her hand up to Nora's chin and picked it up. She brought her lips in to meet Nora's and the two women kissed. Jennifer brought her hands behind Nora and held her as they kissed. Nora closed her eyes and felt the heat build up within her, radiating outwards from her groin. Jennifer broke away and in a hushed, husky voice, said, "I'm going to strap you hard, Nora. I'm going to make you cry tonight."

Nora could only manage to respond, "Yes, Ma'am."

Jennifer kissed her again and then continued, "And then my man is going to rip your ass open with his huge, hard cock, Nora."

Nora half whimpered, half moaned in response, the words not coming to her. Jennifer brought her hands back and slowly moved around Nora until she was standing behind her. She brought her hands around Nora's front and cupped her breasts and kissed the side of her neck. Nora's legs felt wobbly as she positively melted under Jennifer's touch. Jennifer pinched Nora's nipples and then moved her right hand down to Nora's crotch, running her fingers inside Nora's molten pussy.

"Mmm. You're quite wet, aren't you Nora?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh, yes, Ma'am. Ooooh."

"Good. Richard is back and he looks ready."

Nora opened her eyes and Richard was in a white bathrobe. He had a small basket in one hand and several straps, rods and paddles hanging from the other.

Jennifer led Nora over to the couch and urged her to bend over the back of it. Richard followed them over, stopping by the side of the couch to Nora's right, setting the basket down on the ground. Jennifer came back over to where Richard was and they embraced and kissed while Nora watched. Jennifer reached down and untied the belt of the robe and pulled it off his shoulders. It fell down, making a pile around his feet. Richard was tanned and in better shape than Nora expected. His chest was hairy and his cock was sticking straight out, curving upwards towards the head. Jennifer deftly dropped down to her knees and took his cock in her mouth, slurping as she sucked on the head. She brought her right hand up to play with his balls. Richard closed his eyes and moaned softly. Jennifer stopped after a bit and looked up to Richard's face, "Wow, you're ready, aren't you, Honey?"

Richard replied in a gravely voice, "Oh, yeah."

"Jennifer looked back towards the couch and said, "She's all yours."

Richard reached down into the basket and pulled out a little foil pouch. He tore it open and rolled the condom down his thick cock and walked out of Nora's view to the back of the couch. She felt his hands arrive at her hips and his sheathed hardness resting on her left butt cheek. He reached over and and pawed at her breasts, but only briefly. He brought his hands back and pushed her thighs aside. Nora braced herself, but to her surprise, his cock appeared not at her anus, but at her pussy. He quickly entered her and she felt his massive hardness fill her. She felt the pressure of his thighs pressing against her ass cheeks and heard him grunt as he pressed into her as far as he could before he pulled halfway out and repeated the motion. Nora's moans joined his as he pumped into her pussy again. He kept a moderate pace, fully filling her with every stroke. Nora couldn't remember ever being fucked so thoroughly before. Jennifer appeared in front of Nora and knelt down in front of her, kneading her breasts as Richard continued fucking Nora.

Just as Nora was beginning to get close, Richard pulled all the way out. Jennifer stood and walked over to the side of the couch, reaching into the basket to fetch something. A moment later, Richard said, "That was a nice warm-up, Nora, but now it's time for the main event."

Before Nora could fully process that, she felt something cold being drizzled directly on her anus, making her jump slightly in surprise. She felt Richard smear the lube around her anus and then felt his hardness press against her. She had just enough time to mentally prepare when she felt him slowly begin to press himself in. She tried to relax and bear down to help him. Master had taken her anally before, but Richard's cock was thicker, and Nora's moans were mixed with whimpers. But Richard was relentless and Nora felt the front of his hips once again press up against her bottom. Just when Nora felt as if she could take no more, he reversed his motion and began to pull part way out. He began slowly fucking her as Nora moaned and concentrated on keeping herself as open as she could. Richard growled, "Oh, Yes. You're tight, aren't you, Nora?"

Nora hardly heard the question. She could only moan in reply. Richard thrust in harder and Nora felt a stinging shock on her right hip. Richard growled louder, "Answer me properly, slave!"

Nora yelled out, "Yes, sir!" and moaned again.

Nora heard Jennifer's voice from behind her as Richard continued to thrust in and out of her ass, "Look at that handprint, Honey. I can't wait for my turn."

Nora could feel Richard begin to thrust into her faster with shorter strokes until he was fucking her like a jackhammer. Nora's moans became shorter and mixed in with her panting. Without warning, she heard Richard take a quick, deep breath in and felt him push in harder than ever and hold for just a moment before his cock grew another size larger briefly as he began to ejaculate into the condom, buried deep inside her ass. After his first pulse, he pulled out once partially and thrust in again and pulsed again. He repeated that twice more before he collapsed down on Nora's back, his arms on either side of hers, his palms resting on the seat of the couch and his cock still buried deep in her ass. The two of them did nothing but breathe for almost a minute before Richard stood up and pulled out of Nora's ass. Nora felt Richard's hands on her shoulders, urging her to stand. He turned her around and wrapped her in a bear hug and kissed her hungrily. Nora felt her breasts pressed up against his hairy, muscular chest. He broke away from her and wrapped his hands around her wrists. She looked up into his face in surprise and he said, "I've had my fun, Nora. Now it's Jennifer's turn."

Nora shuddered and turned to look over her shoulder. Jennifer was standing by the side of the couch, holding the handle of a wide, leather strap with two rows of holes in it. She had a wicked grin on her face. Nora looked back at Richard and he led her over to the side of the couch and bent her over the arm. He released her arms and disappeared behind her. After a moment, he reappeared, wearing his robe again and sat down on the couch beside Nora's head. He took Nora's wrists in his hands and held them in front of her head. He turned to Jennifer and said, "Alright, Darling. She's all yours."

Nora turned to look behind her as best as she could and watched as Jennifer slowly sauntered up to the end of the couch and Nora's exposed bottom. She draped the strap over the back of the couch and walked back to the equipment pile next to the basket and brought back a long, black plastic looking rod, and a bath brush, placing them on the back of the couch next to the strap. Jennifer strode back behind Nora and ran her hands up and down Nora's butt cheeks. After a minute of this, she raked her fingernails up and down Nora's flanks, wrenching an "ooh" of surprise out of her lips. Without any warning, she brought her hand sharply down hard on Nora's left cheek. Nora squealed in response.

Jennifer looked at Robert and joked, "My handprint is more distinct than yours."

Robert smirked and replied, "Well, you can't leave it like that, can you?"

Jennifer responded by beginning to spank Nora with slow, hard spanks, spreading them around her entire ass. Nora responded to each with a brief squeal at first, but as the spanking carried on, the squeals became longer and finally morphed into open sobbing. She had no idea how long it lasted before Jennifer stopped. By this time Nora's vision was clouded with tears. Richard continued to hold her wrists, preventing her from moving them back to protect her burning bottom from Jennifer's assaults. She buried her face in Richard's robe over his thigh while she cried. She could just hear Jennifer say behind her, "My hand is too sore. Time to use something else."

Nora picked her head up and turned around just in time to see Jennifer pick up the strap. She turned back around to look at Richard, who smiled back at her. She screwed her eyes shut and waited as Jennifer tapped the strap against her bottom twice. Jennifer let loose and the room was filled with the meaty slapping noise of the impact. The strap burned a wide horizontal stripe of hot pain across both of Nora's ass cheeks and she let loose with a high pitched scream. The scream didn't finish before the strap was in motion again, laying another line of hot fire across Nora's entire ass, slightly higher up, but overlapping the first. Nora began to struggle to move her hands, but Richard held them tightly. The strap fell a third time and Nora began to kick her feet back and forth. Jennifer ignored this and continued to move the strap up and down Nora's ass and upper thighs while she continued to shriek and cry. Again, Nora became lost in the painful sensations of the strapping, unable to either count the strokes or the amount of time the punishment lasted. But Jennifer eventually stopped and allowed Nora to relax, burying her head once again in Richard's robe.

She continued to cry, laying across the couch and Richard's lap as limply as a rag doll. After a moment, she was startled a tapping on her ass. She picked her head up and looked around to see Jennifer wielding the black rod. Jennifer was smiling. She appeared to Nora to be reveling in her power. She brought the rod back and whipped it quickly down onto Nora. The sound of the snapping of the rod was followed by another scream from Nora. Jennifer picked up where she left off, laying painful, fiery stripes up and down Nora's ass. Once again, she became lost in the painful sensations and just cried and cried.

Nora wasn't sure how long Jennifer had stopped before Nora realized she had. When Nora came to her senses, Jennifer spoke directly to her.

"I'm almost finished, Nora. But the brush is going to be the worst of all. Are you ready for it?"

Nora sniffled and whimpered her reply, "Yes, Ma'am."

Jennifer smiled and said, "Good girl," and picked up the brush.

She brought the brush down hard and began a fast cadence with it, moving the brush unpredictably around Nora's entire ass. She continued to rain harsh punishment with the brush all over Nora's ass while Nora screamed. Nora's screaming morphed into out of control crying. But as the relentless, fast cadence of harsh brush strikes continued, Nora began to relax. The brush strokes continued to fall, but Nora's crying became more controlled and quieter. When Nora was just whimpering quietly, Jennifer stopped and set down the brush.

Richard released Nora's wrists and began to stroke her hair while she continued to cry. He kept this up for several minutes before Jennifer appeared at Nora's side and helped her up to her feet. Richard stood after her and both she and Jennifer wrapped Nora in their arms and held her while she rested her head on Richard's chest and continued to let it all out. Nora's entire ass and upper thighs were burning and throbbed with each beat of her heart. She hadn't seen her bottom, but she knew from experience that she'd be marked for the better part of a week. But deep down, she knew she had won. She had taken everything that both of them had dished out without complaint and without begging for mercy. She was proud of herself, and the pride mixed with the cathartic release and gave her a sense of true contentment, wrapped as she was in the arms of strangers.

As she calmed down Richard picked up her chin and she looked into his eyes. He said, "You've exceeded our expectations this evening, Nora." He looked over to Jennifer and asked, "Is she still wet, Darling?"

Jennifer reached down between Nora's legs and ran her fingers between Nora's pussy lips, feeling for herself the moisture Nora knew was there. Nora closed her eyes and let out a moan. Jennifer spoke, "Oh yes, Honey."

"Well, then I think she deserves a reward for her service."

Richard broke away from the group hug and urged Nora over to the couch. He had Nora kneel down on the couch with her legs spread apart and her head and shoulders laying on the top of the back. Richard knelt behind her and Nora heard, and then felt a buzzing noise as a vibrator ran up and down her slit, circling once around her clit before making another trip back to her sopping wet hole. Jennifer sat on the couch next to Nora and her hands reached under her to find her breasts. The buzzing vibrator quickly made Nora begin to pant and moan. Richard moved the vibrator to her clit and she felt a dildo appear at her pussy and press its way inside. Richard began to slowly stroke the dildo in and out of Nora's pussy while he made small circles directly around her clit with the vibrator. All the while, Jennifer kept up her attention on Nora's breasts, gently pinching the nipples. The sensations quickly drove Nora to the brink and she breathily cried out, "Oh, Sir, please may I come?"

Richard kept up the sensations, and asked, "Honey, what do you think?" Nora strained to keep from falling over the edge, frustrated by the delay.

Jennifer replied, "Yes, Darling, I think she deserves it."

"Alright, Nora, you may come." With that, he placed the vibrator directly on Nora's clit and quickly moved the dildo in and out in short, fast strokes."

Nora tensed up and squealed out in pleasure as she came.

BellaThorne2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaThorne2

Richard and Jennifer kept up their attention, drawing Nora's orgasm out as long as they could.

Nora finally relaxed and Jennifer and Richard withdrew, allowing her to enjoy her post orgasmic bliss. Jennifer stood up from the couch and Richard appeared at Nora's side, helping her to lay face down on the couch. Jennifer returned and draped a blanket over Nora. Nora wrapped herself up in the blanket and settled in. The lights went out in the room and Nora opened her eyes briefly one last time, taking in the view of the city through the picture windows before falling asleep.

-----

Nora woke up as the sun shone through the picture window. Richard was sitting in a chair opposite the couch. He was dressed in jeans and a Hawaiian collar shirt reading from a tablet and sipping from a coffee mug. He saw Nora stir and put his tablet and coffee down.

"Good morning, Nora. We have a robe for you, and the guest bathroom is ready for you if you'd like to freshen up."

He moved behind the couch and then appeared in front of Nora with the robe and a pair of slippers. The first thing she was immediately conscious of was the dull, throbbing, burning ache covering her ass. She was familiar enough with that, having taken severe punishments many times, but it was combined with the soreness that sometimes came after a thorough ass-fucking. Still, she stood up, leaving the blanket behind, and wrapped herself in the robe, smiling and thanking Richard. She put a slipper on each foot and followed Richard to the door of the bathroom, stopping to pick up her heels and bikini on her way. She went inside and shut the door behind her. On the back of the door was a full-length mirror and she quickly dropped the robe, turned her back towards it and looked over her shoulder. Her entire ass was covered in purple blotches. She reached her hands behind her to feel the surface tenderly. She had been right last night - she'd feel this for the better part of a week, and probably wouldn't be doing a lot of sitting today. But then she thought back to the auction the previous night. She earned $10,000 for the charity, and that boosted her pride - pride already there from the knowledge that she had been a good slave.

The guest bathroom was luxurious by any standards. The walk-in shower was decked in marble and had three separate shower heads. There was a bath brush hanging from the shower valve. She blushed as she remembered what that same brush had done to her the night before.

She showered, spending a little extra time running cold water over her battered ass cheeks. When she was done with the shower, she dried off with a large towel and turned to the sink. She had at first despaired that she didn't have a toothbrush, but she saw a brand new one still in the box next to an unopened trial size tube of toothpaste.

She considered for a moment how to dress for the morning. She decided to go with her bikini and heels from the night before rather than the robe. The robe was more comfortable, but the bikini was more flattering. She adjusted the bikini and then turned around to see how it looked in the back, only to discover that the bikini didn't even begin to cover all of the bruising. She pondered that, but then decided they were badges of honor. With that, she opened the door and returned to the living room. Richard smiled and stood up to greet her again.

"You really do look stunning in that bikini with those heels, Nora. Your Master is a lucky man."

"Thank you, Sir," Nora replied.

"Speaking of him, I'm sure you want to get back home. Why don't you call him and tell him where you are so he can pick you up." With that, Richard offered Nora a phone. Nora dialed Master's cell phone and told him that the evening had gone well and she was fine. She asked Richard for the address and relayed it to Master. He said that the GPS in his phone said he could be there in a half hour.

When she was done, she handed the phone back to Richard and he said, "Well, that's just enough time for a bagel and some coffee, if you'd like?"

"Yes, please, Sir."

Richard smiled and left the room, returning with a small tray with a bagel on a plate with some cream cheese and a coffee mug with a small pitcher of milk and a small dish of sugar cubes. He set the tray on the coffee table in front of the sofa and Nora sat down, wincing slightly despite the soft cushions on the sofa.

Nora stirred some cream and sugar into her coffee and asked, "Sir, where is Jennifer?"

Richard smiled a mischievous smile and said, "Oh, she's tied up this morning. She said to thank you again for your service last night. And I want to add my thanks as well. You were worth every penny, my dear."

Nora blushed and said, "Thank you, sir."

Richard went back to reading from his tablet and Nora finished the bagel and coffee. She was hungrier than she thought. A few minutes after that, the doorbell rang and Richard stood up to go answer it. Nora stood as well, once again placing her hands behind her back. Richard opened the door and Master was there, smiling. Nora beamed and walked over to him to give him a hug and kiss. Richard stood a respectful distance away and waited. When they parted, Richard said to Master, "You're very lucky. Thank you for sharing her with us."

Master smiled and nodded, then turned and led Nora to the car. He opened the door for her. She sat down gingerly. Master got in the driver's side and said, "Looks like they really worked you over. Was that a punishment, Nora?"

Nora said, "No, Sir. That's just what she wanted to do."

Master nodded and said, "Well, tell me all about it, Nora, I'm curious to hear how it all went."

As the car turned down the driveway, Nora told the whole story. Master listened with rapt attention. They were on the freeway before she finished.

Master finally said, "I'm very, very proud of you, Nora. You have been a very, very good girl."

Nora smiled and shifted in her seat, "Thank you, Sir."

--

Author's note: After having it up for some time, I'm less than completely satisfied with the end of part 2. So this version picks up from the middle, when Nora wakes up the next morning.

---

Nora woke up as the sun shone through the picture window. Richard was sitting in a chair opposite the couch. He was dressed in jeans and a Hawaiian collar shirt reading from a tablet and sipping from a coffee mug. He saw Nora stir and put his tablet and coffee down.

"Good morning, Nora. We have a robe for you, and the guest bathroom is ready for you if you'd like to freshen up."

He moved behind the couch and then appeared in front of Nora with the robe and a pair of slippers. The first thing she was immediately conscious of was the dull, throbbing, burning ache covering her ass. She was familiar enough with that, having taken severe punishments many times, but it was combined with the soreness that sometimes came after a thorough ass-fucking. Still, she stood up, leaving the blanket behind, and wrapped herself in the robe, smiling and thanking Richard. She put a slipper on each foot and followed Richard to the door of the bathroom, stopping to pick up her heels and bikini on her way. She went inside and shut the door behind her. On the back of the door was a full-length mirror and she quickly dropped the robe, turned her back towards it and looked over her shoulder. Her entire ass was covered in purple blotches. She reached her hands behind her to feel the surface tenderly. She had been right last night - she'd feel this for the better part of a week, and probably wouldn't be doing a lot of sitting today. But then she thought back to the auction the previous night. She earned $10,000 for the charity, and that boosted her pride - pride already there from the knowledge that she had been a good slave.

The guest bathroom was luxurious by any standards. The walk-in shower was decked in marble and had three separate shower heads. There was a bath brush hanging from the shower valve. She blushed as she remembered what that same brush had done to her the night before.

She showered, spending a little extra time running cold water over her battered ass cheeks. When she was done with the shower, she dried off with a large towel and turned to the sink. She had at first despaired that she didn't have a toothbrush, but she saw a brand new one still in the box next to an unopened trial size tube of toothpaste.

She considered for a moment how to dress for the morning. She decided to go with her bikini and heels from the night before rather than the robe. The robe was more comfortable, but the bikini was more flattering. She adjusted the bikini and then turned around to see how it looked in the back, only to discover that the bikini didn't even begin to cover all of the bruising. She pondered that, but then decided they were badges of honor.

She opened the door and began to turn towards the living room when she heard a noise in the other direction. She turned and became conscious of a muffled female voice alternating with a hushed male one. She realized it was Richard and Jennifer, but Jennifer's voice was indistinct, somehow. Without even consciously deciding to, Nora found herself moving towards the voices, down the unfamiliar part of the hallway. At the end was a doorway in the side of the hallway with light spilling out from inside. As Nora approached, she got her first good look at the inside.

The room was clearly the master suite. A king size, four poster bed dominated the center of the room. A nude women that Nora assumed must have been Jennifer was draped over the side of the bed, her arms stretched out in front of her by leather cuffs on each wrist. Her ankles were similarly cuffed, keeping them spread apart just beyond shoulder width apart and dangling off the floor. A large rubber gag of some sort (Nora couldn't see exactly what kind from behind) was wrapped around her head. Richard was standing in front of her head holding a long, thin leather strap. He looked up at Nora.

"There you are, Nora. In my opinion, Jennifer's treatment of you was a bit harsh last night. Your service to us is over, but I think Jennifer deserves a little taste of her own medicine, and I think it's only fair that you get a chance to witness it."

With that, Nora could hear a whimper escape from behind Jennifer's gag and saw the muscles in her legs tense briefly, though they were held fast by her bondage. Richard grabbed a hank of Jennifer's hair and pulled her head up as he leaned over to move his face closer to hers.

"You know damn well, you deserve it, don't you?"

Jennifer moaned behind her gag again.

"That's right. And you want it too, don't you, slut?" Richard dropped her head and walked around to her other end, reached down and roughly ran his hand over her sex. Jennifer squealed once before moaning.

"Yeah, I thought so. Nora, come see how wet she is?"

Nora stepped forward as Richard backed up a step to make room for her. She bent down and ran a finger gingerly across Jennifer's pussy lips, immediately feeling the juices leaking out. Jennifer moaned again and her legs moved as much as her restraints allowed. Nora looked back up to Richard and he smiled and gave her a wink. She pulled her hand away and stood back up and took a step back.

Richard said simply, "Here we go," and without any further ado, brought his hand fully back in a huge arc and lashed the strap across the very middle of Jennifer's ass cheeks. Nora recoiled at the ferocity of the stroke as a muffled scream issued from behind Jennifer's gag. Richard already had the strap in motion a second time, landing the second stroke an inch higher up. The two red stripes were quickly merged together into a red and purple blotchy mess across the entirety of Jennifer's ass from just below the top of the crack down to the middle of her thighs. Richard kept the strap moving quickly - a stroke at least every second, while Jennifer's muted, but heaving sobs and screams emerged from behind her gag. Richard kept dishing out severe strokes, his lips drawn into a cruel smile, beads of sweat just beginning to form on his brow from the effort. He had dished out dozens of strokes when suddenly the doorbell interrupted him.

He stopped suddenly and turned towards the door. His entire visage changed in a moment, the cruel sadist disappearing as he dropped the hand holding the strap to his side. He looked up at Nora and said matter-of-factly, "Ah, that'll be your master. I called him for you while you were in the shower. Excuse me just a moment." With that, he strode out of the room.

Nora watched him go and then turned back to Jennifer, still tied to the bed, still sobbing behind her gag. Nora still couldn't believe how hard Jennifer had been lashed, and she suddenly felt very sorry for her erstwhile tormentor. She walked up to Jennifer and ran her hands gently over Jennifer's battered bottom. Jennifer jumped a little at the unexpected contact but Nora whispered, "It's okay. I'm so sorry. He didn't need to punish you for last night. It's okay." Nora bent over the bed next to Jennifer and stroked her hair with one hand while continuing to rub her bottom with the other. Jennifer calmed down and turned her head to look into Nora's eyes. Nora smiled back and Jennifer relaxed onto the bed under Nora's gentle touch.

"What the hell?!" Richard's voice rang out from the door. Both women turned to look towards the door. Master was standing next to and slightly behind Richard. Neither man looked particularly pleased at what they were witnessing. Nora suddenly stood up at attention and threw her hands behind her back.

Richard stepped into the room and turned to Master, "Introductions are in order. That's my wife, Jennifer. I was giving her a strapping in return for how hard she was on your Nora last night. I allowed Nora to watch, and then went to let you in. I don't know what this is all about."

Master stepped forward, his visage suddenly stern, "Nora! What were you thinking? Did you have permission to interfere?"

Nora gulped and lowered her eyes and replied, "No, sir."

Master continued, "Why did you feel the need to do so?"

Nora bit her lip while she hunted for the right words, "I... I... felt... sorry for her, Sir."

Master's stern visage melted and he walked up and stood in front of her, picking up her chin. She looked into his eyes.

"Nora, you're very sweet. That's one of the things I love about you. But you HAVE to know it's completely unacceptable for you to interfere with someone else's scene, don't you?"

Nora closed her eyes and nodded, "Yes, Sir."

Master turned to Richard and said, "I apologize for her actions. With your permission, I intend to punish her immediately for her insolence."

Richard nodded his assent. Master took a step back and simply said, "Strip."

Nora immediately moved her hands behind her back and untied and removed her bikini top and dropped it on the floor. She then quickly moved to her hips to untie and remove the bottoms. She dropped it on top of the bottoms and then looked back at Master. He ordered, "Turn around."

Nora spun around quickly. She heard Master snort and said, "I see your bottom got quite a workout last night. I think we're going to have to go a different direction. Lie down on the bed on your back. Head there, feet there." He indicated with his finger that he wanted her lying next to Jennifer, her hips adjacent to Jennifer's head, and her head near the edge of the bed by Jennifer's bottom. She climbed up on the bed as he instructed. Jennifer turned her head towards Nora to watch.

"Spread your legs apart." He ordered. Again, she did as she was told. She looked at Master and watched as he removed his belt and wrapped all but a six inch tail around his fist. He walked to the foot of the bed, which was adjacent to her hips. He reached over and lashed downward with the belt, wrapping it around the very top of her thigh, the tail reaching inward to wrap the stinging impact less than an inch away from her pussy from the front to the back of her thigh. Nora's eyes slammed shut and she threw her head back and let out a high pitched squeal that quickly dissolved into hard crying. She felt rather than saw the second searing impact, overlapping the first, but further down. Two more followed as Nora continued to sob. She kept her ankles pinned far apart, knowing Master would likely start over from the beginning if she moved out of place. The strapping paused while Master waited a moment for Nora to collect herself. He then announced, "Two more to bring the lesson home, Nora."

He shifted slightly and the belt was in motion once again, this time landing vertically right over the entirety of Nora's pussy from top to bottom. Nora screamed once again and just as her lungs ran out of air and she caught a breath the belt landed in the same place once more.

Master waited for Nora to come back to her senses and then urged her to her feet and wrapped her in a hug. Richard moved down to Jennifer's rear and reached down to undo her restraints, and then back to the other side to release her wrists and unclip the gag. He too urged her to stand and wrapped her in his arms. The two men comforted their women until Nora had calmed down.

The two men took a step back and Richard said, "Nora, I'd like to thank you once again for your exemplary service last night. And I'm sure Jennifer would as well." He gestured to Jennifer. Nora looked to Master and he gave a curt nod. Nora turned to Jennifer and the two women embraced each other. Nora felt Jennifer's naked breasts pressing up against her own, and then closed her eyes as Jennifer kissed her, their tongues meeting for a long embrace of their own. Finally, Jennifer released Nora and the two stepped apart.

Nora looked back to Master, who ordered her, "Get dressed again, Nora, it's time to go home."

Nora reached down and reclaimed her bikini. Master turned to Richard and said, "I hope she lived up to your expectations."

Richard smiled and replied, "Oh, she exceeded them, definitely. Thank you again for sharing her with us."

Master looked back at Nora, who was just finishing tying her bikini bottoms, and Richard turned to escort them to the door. Jennifer followed behind, still nude.

Master and Nora emerged into the morning sunshine and walked towards Master's car, while Richard and Jennifer watched them go from the doorway. Master opened the car door for her. She sat down gingerly. Master got in the driver's side and said, "Looks like they really worked your ass over. Was that a punishment, Nora?"

Nora said, "No, Sir. That's just what she wanted to do."

Master nodded and said, "Well, tell me all about it, Nora, I'm curious to hear how it all went."

As the car turned down the driveway, Nora told the whole story. Master listened with rapt attention. They were on the freeway before she finished.

Master finally said, "I'm very, very proud of you, Nora. You have been a very, very good girl."

Nora smiled and shifted in her seat, "Thank you, Sir."

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments