Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beginning Part 2

"Part 2 of my story"

7
7 Comments 7
4.4k Views 4.4k
862 words 862 words
The Beginning Part 2

Yes, this was part of the reward to my months of preparing my mind and body for my Mistress. Just the chance to smell her for a few seconds and I was in heaven. Mistress had sent me both pictures and videos of her pussy but to get to smell her and know I had pleased her enough just to get this honor is so grand.

Mistress asked me if I think I am worthy of her pussy and through my gags, I answer “No Mistress”.
My Mistress says to “Then you understand that you have not yet paid the price for the years of neglect you have rendered on Her body”.

“Yes Mistress” I say once again.

By the sound my Mistress moves to the dresser and starts picking up some of the items She asked me to bring. The next thing I feel is her place my nipple clamps on me, first the right then the left. Then She jerks on them making me groan in pain. She immediately moves to rip open a pack of clothes pins I bought just for Her. Mistress then starts placing them on various places of my body. She will pinch up skin on my chest, neck, and other places placing them on me. Each time She will squeeze them with Her fingers to make me groan with the pain.

She places them all over me anywhere she can find a point to hold them. Every now and then taking my flail and spanking my ass hard. Now I have to admit I enjoy the pain she is giving me. It is something She has regulated me ever since She became my Mistress. Mistress only lets me give myself pain when She orders, as I had previously been abusing my body in more ways than my weight. Mistress’s slut liked to spank and hurt his unworthy body.

With Mistress having placed more than 50 clothes pins on various parts of my body, I can also feel the string she asked me to bring, I full well know what the string is for. Each one of the clothes pins are hooked to the string and when She is ready Mistress will pull the string hard ripping the clothes pins off of me.

Mistress asks if I am ready and I answer “Yes Mistress”. Before I even get the whole answer out Mistress pulls hard and the clothes pin fly off me causing pain as they are ripped off me.

This brings out a long hard groan around my Bar Gag.

Sophie_Parker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophie_Parker

The points were the clothes pins once were throb with pain. Then Mistress jerks off my nipple clamp. That is followed by the burning pain of hot wax. It is being poured on my right nipple. Then my left one also.

I want to scream out in pain but the gag keeps me from doing so. The pain is exquisite as I revel in the feeling. Now you know my secret, I enjoy the pain. I started out giving myself pain without reason, now my Mistress controls the pain I can receive in short keeping me from hurting myself too much.

Mistress asked if I like this pain and I say, “Yes Mistress”. I know not to add anything else to my words for doing so would make my Mistress punish me and that might be by not allowing pleasures I so much want.

Mistress bends me over the bed again and removes my butt plug. Seconds later it is back but now it feels much bigger, it is then that I realise that She has lubed up my large butt plug and is slowly pushing it in my ass. This one I have never been able to push all the way inside without considerable pain. I jump at the pain She is inflicting on my ass as She moves it in and out fucking my ass with it several times.

Once again she removes it from my ass and I feel what has to be the baby oil I was instructed to bring flood my ass. Mistress leans in and whispers in my ear, “Are you ready”? Then with a hard shove it is fully inside me.

Once again Mistress takes my paddle to my ass and legs. I know the ride home will be painful but I really don’t care. For now I find myself happy with my Mistress. Wishing the day had to never end, wanting to serve her every day.

Mistress then lays me on the bed and I feel her shoed foot on my lower abdomen and her spiked heel digs into my cock and balls. My Mistress is pulling out all the tricks of the trade as she shows me just what is expected from her slut.

Mistress asked, if I think I am worthy to smell her pussy again, and through my bar gag I mumble, “No Mistress.”

Mistress says again after removing my bar gag, “What are you now worthy of?”

Mistress I say, “I am not worthy of smelling your pussy."

Then I hear Her laugh, “No but soon you will be.”

Published 
Written by olderthandirt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments