Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The burglar, my slave.

"a burglar get more then he asks for."

15
8 Comments 8
18.0k Views 18.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

At two in the afternoon, no one was supposed to be home, everyone was meant to be at work. A lone figure quietly walked up the stairs, he was not meant to be there. I wasn’t his house, he had broken in. As he walked up the stairs, he looked at the pictures of a beautiful girl holding trophies. She must have been a sportswoman of some kind.

Jason was in his early twenties and had always been in trouble with the law. This wasn’t his first time breaking into a house.

He got to the top of the stairs and saw a display box with different colour cotton belts. For the first time in his life, he felt a little uneasy. He saw more pictures on the wall of the same young woman in Karate uniform all sweaty posing with dignitaries. He started losing his wits slowly, every noise made him jump.

He walked into a room and saw a large, heavy punching bag. He looked up to see it was held by chains to a bracket in the ceiling. He looked around the room and saw other workout equipment. There were trophies and medals on shelves in the room. He smiled to himself and opened his bag

He was so busy at the trophies that he didn’t hear someone walk up behind him. He turned around, but it was too late. A hand came down hard on his neck. He groaned in pain as stars swirled in front of his eyes. Then it all went black.

-------------------------------------

Jason’s POV

I awoke, my head spinning. My neck hurt and I could feel and unusual breeze on my chest. I looked down to realise that I had been stripped naked. Not only that but my hand had been stretched above my head tied to the bracket in the ceiling where the heavy bag had been. The heavy bag was now sitting in the corner of the room.

I tried to move my hands, but it was no use. Whoever they were, they had tied them pretty tight. The more I moved my hands the more they hurt. I gave up. I stood there for about five minutes before the door opened and in walked this gorgeous woman in black lingerie and black shiny heels.

The woman in front of me was in her late twenties. She had blond hair in a pixie cut and sharp blue eyes. Her lips were small and looked so kissable. She was so sexy I could not help but get a hard-on, right away I knew this was not good.

She looked at me with disgust, slapping my cock to the side. It just swung back into place and bobbed there in front of her. She decided to take a different approach and grabbed my ball sack. I winced in pain as she squeezed my balls in her hand.

“You are a pathetic piece of shit,” she said, still squeezing my balls. “How dare you break into my house. What did you think? I would just let you walk out of here with my stuff?”

As she spoke her hand squeezed my balls harder and harder. I was whimpering and tears were coming out of my eyes.

“Do you want me to call the police? I'll give you a choice right now, let me have my way with you. That means I get to do whatever I wish to you, and you leave relatively unscathed, or I call the police and I add some of my stuff to your back bag and say I caught you red handed. So, which will it be?”

She didn’t leave me much of a choice, I didn’t want to be arrested. I more or less told her I was hers and she seemed to perk up. She grabbed hold of my cock and started to jerk me off. Her hand was amazing and I knew I would cum far too soon.

She seemed to have other ideas, grabbing my balls and tugging hard on them. I cried in pain which just seemed to make her laugh.

“From now on, while you are in my care, you will call me Mistress Beverley. Is that understood?”

I gave a grunt and she pulled hard on my balls. I cried once more and whimpered out a proper response.

“Yes, Mistress Beverley.”

--------------------------------

Beverley’s POV

He was a wimp. I mean he was a muscled man with strong arms, legs and chest, but he had no pain threshold. All my years of doing martial arts and competing had given me a high tolerance for pain, but this guy couldn’t handle what I was going to give him.

I slid my hand over his toned belly and chest, pinching hard on his nipple. Hearing his wince and cry in pain turned me on so much. It’s not that I was sadistic or evil, it’s that he had broken into my house and he was going to pay.

I had to say one thing about him, he had a big juicy cock. Before the end of the day I empty his sack, but not before I teased him and made him feel like shit. I slid my hand over his cock, holding it by its purple head. I jerked just the head of his cock, knowing it was the most sensitive. He groaned and closed his eyes. I decided to let go of his cock. He opened his eyes again and looked at me pleadingly.

“If you close your eyes you will not receive and pleasures I have in store for you. Now say yes mistress Beverley”

“Yes, Mistress Beverley”

I smiled. I was training him well. He was answering my commands and doing as he was told, not that I gave him much choice. I walked around him, my nails lightly scratching him as I walked round. He had a nice firm ass that seemed to be clenched tight. I would soon take care of that. I cupped his butt, squeezing his ass. He seemed to squirm at that which made me laugh.

I pulled his butt cheeks apart and pushed a finger right up against his sphincter. I kissed his neck softly and reached around and held his hard cock. I slowly started to jerk him off. As I jerked him I pushed my finger deep into his ass. I pushed it in all the way to the knuckle. He screamed loudly, cursing at me. I let go of his cock and grabbed his balls. I pulled on them hard making him howl in pain, emitting another cuss word.

“Listen here you little bitch,” I hissed into his ear. “The more you swear at me, the more pain you get. Shut the fuck up and take it like a man, or are you not a man? You just a little fucking wimp, aren’t you? You like to act strong, go to the gym, break into people’s houses, but deep down you’re a little shit that needs to get the crap beaten out of. Well, just you wait.”

I pulled my finger from his ass and walked out the room.

-----------------

Jason’s POV

Mistress Beverley walked out the door. I had never felt so humiliated. I was shocked when she pushed her finger in my ass. It wasn’t the pain that made me swear, it was the shock. I knew she was sadistic, I could tell the way she spoke to me. My body was aching from standing in the same position, unable to move. I was scared and slightly excited by the thought of what she had in store for me.

The door opened and she came back in. She had a small gym bag that she placed on the floor to my side. Because of the way I had been tied up, my head couldn’t turn to the side, but I could hear her. I heard the zip of the gym bag being pulled and I could hear her walking behind me.

I felt a soft material stroke my back, then pull away. Before I could blink I felt a massive whack on my back, stinging me. I screamed loudly and heard her laugh. She hit me another time, this time I didn’t cry out as loud. The force of the pain made me lose some of my hardness.

She came round to the front and I could see she was holding a Karate belt.

“Ooh, that’s not good, you have to stay hard for as long as I want you too.”

She wrapped her hand around my cock and started to jerk me off. She seemed and expert and got me back to rock hardness in no time. She leant forward, kissing my chest, neck and chin as she jerked me off. She seemed to take great pleasure in making me suffer and I have to say I was starting to like it. Not so much the pain, but her having a hold over me.

She took a step back and unclasped her bra.

MargoTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoTigress

I ogled her, more or less drooling over her perfect breasts. She looked at me and smiled. I watched as she got to her knees in front of me and started to lick my cock up and down. I groaned as she took me all into her mouth and started to suck me. Her mouth was a hoover, sucking me hard for everything it was worth. I was so close. I knew I would burst.

She must have sensed something as she took my cock from her mouth and lifting up. I knew was she was going to do before she did it. She took her karate belt and slapped it against my balls hard. The pain was excruciating and she laughed when I whimpered. She dropped the belt and slapped my balls a couple of times, laughing as she did it.

She stood and smiled at me. I watched as she peeled down her panties to reveal a completely shaven crotch. Now I admit, I am a bit of a pervert when I saw that bald pussy I was rock hard again and felt like I could fuck for hours.

She smiled at me and stood right up to my body. She pushed my cock down and pushed it between her legs. Now it wasn’t inside her, it was sort of resting under her crotch. I could feel her pussy along the length of my cock. She kissed me on the lips as her breasts pressed against me.

“You wish that cock was inside me right now, don’t you? You wish I would let you fuck me. You are so close, but so far. You wish you could touch me and grope me don’t you? Well ill make a deal with you. If you let me fuck you, I’ll let you fuck me.”

She kissed me, snaking her tongue inside me. She then pulled her tongue from my mouth and bit down on my lower lip hard.

“Tell me now little sissy boy or I’ll just fuck you and be done with it.”

I wanted to fuck her, of course, I did. I didn’t know she had in mind for fucking me, but I really needed to feel her pussy around my cock. All her teasing was driving me insane.

“Please let me fuck you mistress Beverley, you can do what you like to me.”

I realised I had said the wrong thing, I knew I would regret it as soon as I said it. She had a smile on her face as she repositioned my cock and slipped it inside her tight, wet hole. She moved her hips while holding on to me tightly.

“Why the fuck am I doing all the work? You wanted to fuck me, now fuck me. Move those hips, fuck my cunt.”

-------------

Beverley’s POV

His cock was actually quite impressive, not too big, but nice and thick. I held on to him as he moved his hips, fucking me as best he could in this awkward position. I slapped him in the face as he fucked me.

“Come on you little bitch, fuck me. How do you expect to please me when you can’t even fuck me properly? Pound me.”

He started to move his hips, his thick cock sliding in and out of me. I have to say it felt really good, but there was no way I was going to admit that to him. I closed my eyes, savouring the pleasure of his cock. He started to jerk, that could mean only one thing. I quickly pulled away, making his cock slip from my pussy.

I grabbed his balls and squeezed hard. He groaned and grunted in pain. I slapped his balls hard, making him close his legs and cry out.

“Did you think I was going to let you cum inside me? Fuck no. No way in hell am I letting any of your cursed seed inside me.”

I got to my knees in front of him and pulled his legs apart. He whimpered as I punched his balls like a speed bag, laughing as he cried in pain. I watched as this broken man in front of me cried like a baby, making me want to hurt him even more.

I decided to take pity on him and pulled away. I went to my back and took out my strap-on. I smiled at him and waved it in front of his face. I pinched his nose, making him open his mouth to breath. As his mouth opened I shoved my “cock” into his mouth.

“Suck that cock. You know you want to suck a real cock, you want to be a girl, don’t you. You want things shoved up your ass. Well, soon you are going to get this cock in your ass. But first I need to cum because you are useless.”

I sat on the floor in front of him and spread my legs. I pushed the dildo into my pussy and started to fuck myself with it. I closed my eyes, savouring the feeling of my toy fucking me. I loved masturbating and knowing I had an audience got me so wet and horny. I shoved my toy deep into my hole, pushing it into the hilt. I was soon bucking and groaning as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through my body.

Finally, after my third orgasm, I pulled the toy from my pussy. I smiled up at the man tied up in front of me.

“Okay slave boy, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I am soon going to let you cum. The bad news is that you will cum with my toy right up your ass. See how much I have lubed it up for you?”

The toy was glistening with my pussy juices as I stepped into the straps and fastened it around my waist. I walked around behind him and spanked his ass a few times. I pushed the dildo up against his butt and could feel his edge forward to avoid me. I grabbed his hips and pushed forward. He cried out as I pushed the toy as deep as I could. 

“Sush baby,” I said, soothing him. “It may hurt now, but I guarantee full pleasure in a minute. Remember, I’m going to let you cum now. I bet you have a huge load for me.”

“Yes, Mistress Beverley.”

---------------

Jason’s POV

Her dildo was deep in my ass. I had never felt anything like it before. She seemed to change the way she was treating me. She was being nice, even kind. She held me close as she fucked my ass. I could feel her breasts press against my back as her hands held me. One hand was on my chest and her other seemed to hover just above my cock.

My balls were aching, not just from the beating she had given them, but also from the fact that she had not allowed me to cum. Her fingers stroked just the tip of my cock, it felt amazing. I could feel my legs start to become like jelly as her hand slowly slid down over my shaft and stroked the base of my cock.

“You want me to jerk you off baby. Do you want to cum good for me? Do you want to show mistress what a good little boy you can be?”

“Yes Mistress Beverley”

“Good boy.”

I could feel the dildo start to slide in and out of my ass faster. Her hand slid up and down on my shaft as she fucked me. I grunted and groaned. I was so close and her pounding was relentless. Finally, I could not hold back any longer. My cock erupted, long strings of white cream landed on the wooden floor beneath me.

------------

Beverley’s POV

I could feel his cock shooting off, erupting his hot, thick cream. His body shook, as I carried on jerking him off. I pulled my dildo out of his ass and giggle as he gave a sigh of relief.

I walked to the front to look at the wonderful puddle of cum he left on the floor. I scooped up as much as I could and rubbed it over his cock and chest. I laughed as he drew back in horror as I forced my cum covered fingers into his mouth.

I slowly untied his hands and he seemed sheepish and shy when I let him free. I picked up his clothes from the floor and handed them to him, placing his shoes on the top.

“Follow me,” I commanded.

He followed me out the room and down the stairs. I reached the front door and opened it up. I could feel the cold breeze on my naked skin. He looked at me petrified.

“Get out,” I said, motioning him out the door.

He begrudgingly walked out the front door, stark naked, holding his clothes. I closed the door behind and went back upstairs. I needed to clean that cum off the floor before it sticks. I was pretty sure he would never break into another house again.

THE END

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments