Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Burn Part IV (The Journey Begins)

4
2 Comments 2
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Breathing coming back to normal and feeling physically exhausted from the orgasms, she sat there blindfolded and bound in the chair wondering what would happen next. In actuality she wasn’t sure she could handle much more. Her limits were already being tested and a million thoughts were swimming in her head.

Guilt about being here; in a hotel room no less, and with a man that wasn’t her husband; when she bold-faced lied to her husband telling him she was “going to have lunch with a girlfriend”. Her husband hollering from the other room, as she was about to close the front door behind her, “have a good time” just as she’s slinking out, like a dog with its tail between its legs because it didn’t want to get caught for the “accident” it made in the house. Thoughts swirling a mile a minute; images of her kids and the consequences if caught having this “affair”, snapshots in her mind of her husband’s face and if he found out about this, he’d be crushed and how he didn’t deserve such treatment. Then the most horrible thought invaded above all others, that IF she didn’t come this day to meet Him, to be with Him, her heart would be in turmoil and despair. Her stomach would be coiled and in knots. Her desire to be here with Him and submit to His Will over-rode all logic and moral ideals concerning marriage/kids…etc…etc…

For the first time in years she didn’t feel suffocated or confined by the restrictions and the sometimes overwhelming responsibilities she faced in running a household; free in mind and spirit, yet bound physically to this fuckin chair. It was incredible. So much the opposite from her day-to-day life where she was bound mentally; managing her career, raising the children, homework, dinner, bath time, bed time, mommy ….mommy…..mommy, and paying the bills, mortgage, juggling the money in / money out, laundry, errands, house cleaning, …..the list was endless, yet no restrictions physically in movement and motion. Quite the contradiction.

She knew she needed this from Him, to fly spiritually. To reach a new level of understanding of herself so she’d be able continue to maintain her resolve and walk in the front door of her home and carry on with all the everyday duties with sanity and balance without wanting to run the other way screaming. Otherwise, she was tempted to abandon all that was precious and jump in the SUV to escape to Mexico, or anywhere for that matter, never to return. Many nights after the kids were finally asleep and things were quiet, she’d lay in bed alone and have the “escape” dream, but also knowing deep within every fiber of her being, that wasn’t an option.

He was a lifeline; a way to be able to let go physically but more importantly emotionally, even if it was just an hour or two here in this hotel room, to not be in total control of every aspect of her life. To surrender was a slice of mental heaven. She didn’t HAVE to be controlling every waking moment of every fuckin day, there was a light at the end of the dark tunnel and she was on the path. Already she was feeling more liberated in the time strapped to the chair, than she had felt in most of her adult life. It was exhilarating………..she was on a diving board looking down at the deep end of the pool. Instead of sitting on the end of the board, knees bent with her legs dangling over, she had the courage to stand at the edge, curl her toes, take one last look at the depth of the water, and dive in head first, knowing that she won't touch bottom, but instead swim to surface, push her head out of the water, and take a deep breath.

She felt hot, a burning pain. He sported a devious smile but she couldn’t see it with the blindfold on. He was thoroughly enjoying this moment of watching her reaction to each new experience he was providing. Her body was his instrument and he was tuning it like a fine violin. His cock straining against his black jeans at the mere thought of having all of her, every hole, to please Him in any way he desired. Her giving her body, mind, and heart completely over to Him with absolute trust and devotion, made his cock so stiff and full, it was almost painful.

Her breast was on fire. She tried to squirm and loosen her bindings so she could relieve the searing fire and rip off what was clamped on to her red, distended nipple. He moved behind her, she could hear him and felt his fingers threading in her hair. He leaned down and asked, “Will you endure this pain for me… will you? It will please me very much and I know you want to please your Master.”

He was right; she did want to please him from something deep inside herself. Could she do it? She finally nodded yes.

A hand pressed firmly on her throat. “That’s not the kind of answer your Master expects, and if done again, there will be consequences.”

She gulped hard. Confusion played in her mind. What did he expect? She didn’t get it. He was turning her world upside down. Rules that she couldn’t quite follow. It was like renting a car in another country, sitting on the right side, AND trying to drive on the opposite side of the road. Having knowledge but not understanding how to navigate.

Finally, it struck her like a bolt. She stammered out a reply, “Ye….Yesss Sir”.

His cock stirred at her submission to him. “Good Girl.”

Another hard pinch on her other nipple, a sharp intake of breath. She wanted to show Him she could endure his ministrations so she sat still and tried to inhale.

antonela__ztone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonela__ztone

Sweat building rapidly, glistening her tits, thin tracks sliding down, lingering on her swollen, fat nipples for a brief moment, and then dropping tiny gobbets onto the very tops of her thighs. The pain was concentrated and intense. It felt like her entire chest was engulfed in flames and that two hot poker irons were jabbed and then left on to brand her, but for Him she would walk on a bed of hot coals and not whimper or cry-out in pain.

Then she heard it, the cuffs being released on her ankles. Such a relief she thought. Finally she could be free from sitting in this chair. Whew! Unfortunately, her wrists were still clasped together. She wished he would free those too, but He didn't. She sat there still not moving, waiting. Besides, without the gift of vision at the moment the last thing she wanted to do was get up and trip or bang into something and make a total ass of herself. Hearing the familiar sounds of shoes being kicked off, jeans sliding down the thighs, clothes being tossed in a pile, she knew he was getting undressed. Her legs slammed together; she was embarrassed that she was getting so wet at the mere sound of Him getting naked.

Ouch! Fuck this hurts! She was being pulled by a chain of sorts that must’ve been attached to the clamps on her breasts. It felt like her tits were going to be pulled right off her body or at the very least they'll be bloated and sore for a day or two. Firm grip on her shoulders and she was pushed to her knees. She felt a slap across her face; not a hand. Shocked and for sure wide-eyed under the blindfold, she was besieged with new stimuli; a small gasp left her mouth. Another slap, this time the other cheek; before she could register what hit her on the face, he ordered her to, “Open your mouth wide slut and don’t bite down.”

No way to think or reason, just obey. Her tits were straining and tugging at her body. The chain must be around something. It was excruciating to have her breasts pulled up against their natural inclination to dangle freely. She did as told, even taking a quick lick of her upper lip in the hopes of what to come next. Sure enough, His hard cock filled her. She sucked and felt his rigid pillar move in and out of her mouth. Ah, the chain; her teeth barely grazing the metal around the base of his cock. Her hair off her neck now, being pulled and twisted taut in a ponytail by Him, giving her another wince of pain. She had no control. He held her firm and steadfast on her knees as he rocked his hips fucking her pretty face. Watching her as he slid in cock smoothly, hearing her make suction sounds as his cock popped out of her fuck hole, almost drove him to the brink of orgasm.

She gagged and choked. Spit and saliva pouring out the sides of her mouth but still she sheathed him tightly in her throat. "Good whore, take all my cock."

She panicked but he told her to breathe through her nose. Her cheeks damp and wet but not from sweat but from tears. He couldn’t let up now, no way. She was going to have to endure; he was too close to blasting into orbit.

"Suck it bitch, gag on it" he grated, when he pushed and held her head down to the base of his engorged cock; his fat, hard tool wedged in her throat, suffocating her.

His guttural grunts and moans as he was close to exploding made her sizzle and burn. Her liquid heat, streaming down her thighs, she laved him with even more determination and focus. She craved to taste him, her clit tensed and tingled. . She could almost orgasm from having Him use her as His fuck toy and have his musky cum slide down her throat. He swelled, his breathing ragged. She was clearly struggling to keep his cock in her throat as he kept her head immobile, abusing her narrow channel fast and hard.

His balls slapping her chin with each thrust. “Time my slut to drink all your Master’s cum.” Holding her head in place, hips flexing, thighs tensing, “Ah…….FUCK…God Damn… Uh… Uh” he grunted through gritted teeth.

She didn’t move but kept her mouth still while his cock pulsed and released its thick, creamy load. He convulsed and shuddered as she milked his cock of every drop.

Slowly withdrawing from her mouth, she licked from base to tip paying extra attention to the head of his half-hard cock. His breath rapidly regulating to a normal level; he was still standing over her, looking proudly down at his sexy cockwhore, and with a brash tone, asked, “What do you say slut?” She answered meekly, “Thank you Sir” "and??" he prodded. She gulped not knowing for sure what he wanted to hear. He bent down, grabbed her hair making her flinch, and told her bluntly, "Always thank Me for allowing you to drink my cum" She tried to nod, which made him pull her hair harder. "Now answer Me correctly."

Almost in tears, in a breathy and shaky voice, she ecked out, "Thank you Sir for letting me drink your cum." He pulled her upright with the chain that linked the fixed clamps and led her to the edge of the bed. He demanded her to wait a second and not to move.

Her mind now filling up with a multitude of possibilities of what will transpire, she heard rustling sounds and the awareness hit that he was stripping it of its bedspread.

He demanded her to bend down, lean forward over the side onto the bed, her head laying flat on one side with her cheek resting on the blankets. She did so without even a hint of rebellion in her to question his authority.

He stepped behind her, grinning at the view.

Published 
Written by sarahld30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments