Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cabin of Master Conner

3
9 Comments 9
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words




 

I followed Master Conner along a woodland trail, my breasts jiggling with each step, pulling on the chain that dangled inbetween the clamps which were biting into the rock hard flesh of my nipples. The walk was a quiet one and I had time to contemplate what had happened back at the lodge. My cheeks felt flush thinking of how these strangers had touched me. How I had been whipped with a crop and how I had exposed myself to everyone present. They had all witnessed my weakness. My desire.

We soon came to a clearing. A large log cabin. "Here we are, Alison. Our home for the next week or so." Master Conner climbed the stairs, opened the door and motioned for me to enter.

The inside of the cabin was not unlike any other weekend retreat. The foyer opened into a large room that was basically divided into three areas. In the center was a large sandstone fireplace flanked by wing back chairs, large overstuffed leather sofas, and a beautiful braided rug. Very cozy. To the left of the fireplace was a dining area with a very long oak table and 12 chairs. In this dining area was a large picture window overlooking a majestic valley. To the right of the fireplace the typical became atypical. Here there was a padded sawhorse, stocks, examining table with stirrups, a large oak cabinet with a large assortment of clamps, dildoes, chains, etc. There was also a basket filled with rope. There were large bolts in the floor and corresponding rings in the overhead beams.

"Welcome, home, Alison." Master Conner caressed the underside of my large breasts, his fingers circling my nipples. He removed the clamps and rubbed my sore nipples. He took my left breast in his hands and lifted it to his mouth. I moaned softly as I felt his tongue swirl around the nipple. He bit down on it, pulling and stretching it.

"Ooooooo Yes." I cried.

He let go and chuckled. "My, but you are a hot bitch. And these tits of yours. They are beautiful. I think I'd like to play with them a bit. This way my pet."

I still had my hands placed behind my neck and my arms were beginning to ache. I also needed to go to the bathroom. My bladder was about to burst.

"Sir, if I may speak?"

"Yes, Alison? What is it?"

"I need to use the bathroom."

"Is that so?" He looked at me as if I had asked a most unusual request. "Well, we can take care of that as well." He walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a stainless steel bowl. He placed it on the floor. I looked at him wondering what he was doing. "Here you go."

I was confused. "Sir?"

"You may piss in this. Stand over it. Squat a bit and let go."

He was going to watch me pee? I wasn't sure I could do this. "Sir, I don't know if I can do that?"

"Why not, slut?"

"I....er... I've never gone to the bathroom with someone watching."

"Oh, Alison. I'm not going to watch." He said walking away. I was relieved. He walked back. "I'm going to film you." He put a small video camera to his eye. "Now go ahead, dear. That's right, stand over the pot. Pull open those lovely lips. Squat a bit. Yes, I have a great shot. Go ahead, hon. Let it go."

I cringed. This was humiliating. But I had to go so badly I really didn't care at this point. My face burned with shame. I attempted to keep my face hidden by my long hair, but Conner swept my hair back over my shoulder. I was finished.

"Okay, little bitch. That was great! Keep squatting, hon and spread those lips so I can see your clit. Oh yah, rub your clit. That's right. Now I want you to put your finger in your wet cunt. Yah, move that finger in and out. You want more. You are a hot little pussy. Stand up, baby. Step away from the pot. Bend over, spread those cheeks, and let me get a shot of that asshole before I put this camera away."

Again, my face flushed with shame as I did as I was requested. He moved in close to get a closeup of my butthole. I felt his finger at the entrance. He caressed it, but did not penetrate it. "Nice, nice ass, slut. I bet you like being buttfucked." I heard the sound of the camera stop and Conner put it away.

I didn't move. I had not been told to move. My breasts hung heavily. Conner returned with some rope. He squeezed my right breast and played with it, making it sway and jiggle in his hand. "Nice and free. Firm and luscious. I'm going to make them even more, firm, Alison. I'm going to bind them with this rope until they are bulging." He wrapped the rope under my arms and around my breasts. It was like a bra without the cups. He pulled the rope tight. I felt the pressure in my breasts building.

"Stand up, Alison."

I straightened up. My breasts stuck out like large melons in front me. They were red and hard. Conner caressed them and I moaned as the rope made them even more sensitive than they had ever been.

"Yes, they are quite sensitive aren't they? I wonder how those clamps would feel now?"

My eyes widened. I couldn't begin to imagine how painful that might be. "Please no sir. I don't think I could manage the pain."

"But, my pet. You are a slut, a whore. And you will amuse me. If it amuses me to clamp your nipples then I will do so." He pinched my left nipple hard between his fingers. He twisted it. Tears spilled from my eyes.

He took my wrists and bound them tightly behind my back. My tits jutted out obscenely. He led me over to the table and helped me up on it in a kneeling position.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

He helped me to lay my head down. My hard breasts pressed into the coldness of the steel table. My ass was exposed. "We will prepare for your performance tonight." I felt a cool gel on my asshole. He spread it all around and then I felt his large finger penetrate my sphincter. I shuddered. The sensations were almost too much. My tits, my ass. I wanted to be fucked. He caressed my ass with his free hand and continued to finger my ass. "Pretty, pretty ass. I want to stuff that butt, little bitch. But first things first." He removed his finger. I felt a hard object push into my ass. "A warm bath for your ass. Ever had an enema, whore? This one will clean you out well."

I felt the sensation of being filled. The warm water entered my rectum and began filling me up. My tummy seemed to grow. I wasn't going to be able to hold this.

"No leaking, bitch. Hold it in. That's right. Pucker up that sweet hole." He pressed on my stomach and I cried.

"Sir, no more, please."

"But, darling. You must be clean for tonight's perfomance. And your ass is so pretty." He slapped my buttcheeks with an open hand. The water within gurgled. I was going to lose it.

The enema continued until I was holding a full 2 quarts of warm sudsy water in my guts. He removed the probe which my rectum was loathe to release. I wondered how I would be able to move from this position without my ass leaking.

"Okay, pet. Off to the bathroom." Conner helped me get up. I clenched my asscheeks together, trying to hold in the water. My tits felt twice their size bound up in the rope. My bottom ached. Conner led me to a spacious bathroom. It was easily the size of my bedroom at my apartment. There were skylights above. Large ferns hung above us. There was a sunken hottub and sauna off to one side. There were brass rings on a far wall and thick rope hung from beams overhead. Master Conner directed me to the toilet and I gratefully sat down and let go. I felt that I was turned inside out. Conner very carefully cleansed my bottom. He had me bend over once more, applying a gel to my ass. Then he slid in a small butt plug. All this time I was on the verge of going crazy, wanting to cum so badly. He slapped my ass several times, pushing on the plug in my ass. I moaned.

"You want more don't you, slut? Yes, your slit is wet with cunt juice." His fingers caressed the lips of my hot hole. "Stand up, sweet Alison."

I stood up and turned to look at him. He took my hand and guided me to the ropes.

"Lie down on your back. That's right. Now raise your legs." As I did this he attached my ankles to a spreader bar. Again, all my hidden delights were on display. I could not hide when I was spread this way. I was beginning to think that when I decided to pursue this dream of becoming a sex slave that I really did not have a clear idea of what I was going to experience. Being in this position now made me feel so naughty for enjoying it so much. I had flinched when I was first called a slut, but now I thought that I must really be a whore for liking this so much. Master Conner slipped cuffs around my wrists and then attached them on the spreader bar near my ankles. The he stepped back and I felt myself being lifted off the floor. I was like a piece of meat hanging there. Open. Exposed. My tits big, hard, squeezed by the ropes binding them.

"You look very enticing, Alison. How does it feel? Your ass filled. Your breasts tightly bound. Your cunt so vulnerable. Your body needing release. Oh yes, your cunt is wet and smells so deliciously of lust. I think I shall taste your whore juice." Master Conner took my ass in his hands and brought my cunt to his face as if he was going to eat a piece of fruit. His tongue licked slowly up and down my slit. He squeezed my asscheeks as he noisily slurped on my cunt juices. I groaned. He laughed. "You are such a sweet bitch. I'm so tempted to take you right now. However, I think it's best if we just keep you in this state until later this evening."

He caressed my breasts and unbidden tears fell from my eyes. I wanted to cum so badly. I needed to be fucked, to be impaled. I wanted to touch my clit but I could not. He rolled my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers unmercilessly. I felt my body shuddering. I jerked in the ropes. I felt him open my cunthole and push in another plug. This was followed by a blindfold over my eyes and a ballgag in my mouth. "No tears, baby. Enjoy being on the edge for awhile. Feel the fullness in your ass and cunt. Focus on the tight heavy feeling of your breasts. They look so ripe. Almost ready to burst. That's a good girl." And then he left.

I wiggled, but that only made every sensation magnify and my desire to cum escalate. What was I going to do? My tits throbbed. The rope felt tighter than before. My asshole spasmed on the plug invading it. I could feel the juices of my pussy dripping down between the plugs.

I don't know how long I had been hanging when I heard someone enter. I didn't know who it was. I felt hands caressing my ass and then tweeking my hard nipples. The hands felt rougher than Master Conner's. I groaned and felt a slap on my buttcheek. He pulled out the anal plug. I felt his finger penetrate my sphincter. I tried to wiggle my ass. Tried to get more of the finger in my ass. He pulled his finger out. I moaned. I felt cheated. I wanted more. The anal plug was replaced. The unknown man left.

Published 
Written by 15alitaimoor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments