Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Captive

"Not really sure of the category...an emerging story that I will continue with if feedback is good."

2
1 Comment 1
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Gage Malone sat silently in the dark corner, surveying the dimly lit tables. People seemed to disappear and reappear in and out of the brighter lights of the hall. The only clue to his existence was the occasional orange glow from the Cuban cigar. Each pull momentarily bit his tongue before it was caressed with the salty-sweetness from the ground tobacco. The spicy smoke curled beneath his nose, tantalizing his senses, before floating upward, only to be beaten and chased away by the whirling ceiling fans.

Whether she was his prey or his prize, he knew why he was there.

Soon he saw the entourage….3 men, 3 women. One tall, dark skinned, with long brunette curly hair, swaying across her lower back. Her breasts, obviously free beneath the silk skin that hugged the length of her body, bounced with every step, as did her square ass, obviously unconfined, or perhaps with just a thong. He knew she had piercing blue eyes.

The other two women, both blondes, were in direct contrast but similarly dressed in long silk gowns. One had large breasts, the other did not, although the latter’s nipples poked through her top, perhaps betraying her excitement. They all wore shoes of varying height, so that they were all of equal height.

The men wore slacks and tight fitting shirts which showed their shape. One man carried a small duffle bag. They sat in the center of the room, commanding attention.

The group laughed and talked, enjoying their drinks. A flirtatious touch here, another there, a smile, a wink. The 3 women shared a kiss, as the man smiled.

A last sip, then nervous silence. All eyes were on the brunette. Nervously she nodded. The two women each took a hand and they all rose. The men followed, as did several of the patrons.

Down a hallway, around a corner and into a foyer-type area. Two pillars rose from the floor to perhaps 8 feet, where a dissecting pillar was connected to each.

She stood between them, frozen with anticipation. One of the men walked to her and holding her hands, reached up and caressed her face. Her eyes closed as he leaned in, whispered, and then kissed her hard on the mouth. A sigh escaped her lips.

The man with the duffle bag approached, taking her hands. Reaching into the bag, he placed leather straps around her wrists, then to her ankles. Each pillar had eye-hooks and the man took chains, attaching them to the lowest on each. Raising her hands, a 3 rd chain was attached and hooked to a similar hook above her head.

The tight fabric around her body revealed her quick breaths. The nipples proud and hard, showing her excitement. The second man faced her, and he too, kissed her gently on the lips. As he lowered his hands, they brushed against her body.

The third man approached. He kissed her as well, followed by each of the two women. A small crowd had gathered.

Gage had followed and stood in the shadows. He watched as a silk blindfold was placed across her eyes. Then, the straps of her dress were untied and it fell to the floor exposing her nakedness. Her brown nipples obvious, despite her dark complexion. A thin strip of hair rose from her shaved lips. Her stomach smooth and flat, adorned by a single jewel.

She stepped out of the dress as it was removed from the floor. Chains were attached to the cuffs around her ankles, then to the pillars. Her legs were forced apart leaving her vulnerable and exposed.

Reaching into the bag, Man #3 removed a flogger with 2 foot tails. He ran it over her breasts, then her back, before drawing back and giving her a gentle smack. Then a 2 nd , 3 rd , 4 th . The swings were getting harder. The woman jumped with surprise every time a blow was landed.

Red lines were starting to appear on her back. The flogging continued, going lower, now across her buttocks. The woman whimpered. The flogging stopped. Sighing, she lowered her head.

Smack! The man’s hand landed firmly on her left ass. Smack! Now the right. The woman jumped.

4 more smacks on each cheek. They glowed cherry red.

Now to the front. Again, the flogger caressed her skin before it was swung. The tentacles wrapped around each breast. When it stopped, her skin was reddened with a sheen of sweat visible. Her breath was deep and quick.

Placing the flogger on the table, the man approached the captive. He ran his hands across her body, pinching her nipples. Fingers tracing the curve of her ass. He kissed her neck and whispered, before kissing her full on the mouth.

Man #1 approached and he too rubbed and caressed her body, tickling the small pubic patch. Followed by the 2 nd . Surrounding her, they all explored her body.

ShirleyTaylor1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyTaylor1

Each took turns kissing her passionately.

Now the women joined in. She was being touched, kissed and nibbled by all 5. One woman’s lips tasted of cherry. The other of wine. She could feel the stubble from the 2 nd man when he kissed her. She couldn’t define the other two by their kiss, although the cologne of the first gave him away.

She felt naked breasts pressing into her back. Lips on her nipples. Fingers in her crevices. Wetness. Her senses were fully aware.

A tall and muscular black man had been standing in the corner observing the scene. Man #1 nodded and the black man signaled to the onlookers. Several tentatively approached the woman, eyeing her, then touching. They walked around her, caressing her. Exploring her. With each touch they became bolder and more assured.

She was now surrounded by men and women. All taking a turn to feel her supple breasts. Taster her lips. Explore her body, inside and out.

It wasn’t long before someone was kneeling before her, licking her sex. A nipple was pulled, and then bitten. Her hair was pulled back, offering her neck to lips and teeth.

Gage watched, still in the shadows, as the woman’s body was stroked by the onlookers. Her breath was quick and shallow, her face and neck flushed as the first orgasm overtook her. The onslaught continued as she was touched and every orifice prodded by a host of strangers.

One of the blondes was on her knees, man #1’s penis sliding in and out of her mouth. The other was bent over a chair, firmly impaled on #2’s shaft, while one of the strangers took aim on her mouth.

Man #1 cried out as he filled the blonde’s mouth. She swallowed and cleaned him off.

Shana’s mind was a whirl of emotions. Her body felt as if it was on fire – a blissful, all-consuming fire. She knew she had cum, but didn’t know how many times, much less how many more times. Someone was quickly pumping 2, or was it 3, fingers rapidly inside her pussy. She could feel the juices running down her leg.

Someone approached her, soft hands tenderly brushing her cheeks, before lips met hers. She sucked the woman’s lips, which tasted salty with an aftertaste of almonds and wine. She realized it was Kiley, from the wine they shared earlier.

Kiley continued to kiss her, as her hands were released from the high pillar and lowered and tied near her sides. She flexed her hands to get the blood flowing, only to have a hard penis put into each. Instinctively, she closed around the turgid flesh, stroking the men.

Kiley had left and she was now being kissed by, who she guessed to Ronni. Her lips, too, were salty. A penis was removed and Shana felt the soft, wet flesh of lips. She probed, and finding the nub, Shana slid a finger inside the woman.

The pussy withdrew and her fingers were licked and sucked clean. Another penis. Then a warmth covered her other hand. The shaft withdrew and was replaced by another. The cycle continued.

Her senses heightened and overloaded, Shana was licked, kissed and fingered by all. There were no limits to what the strangers were doing. She succumbed yet to another orgasm.

As they were pleasured, the crowd thinned, each one sharing a last kiss with the captive.

The women ran damp clothes across her body, cooling her as breathing returned to normal. She wondered “what next” and as she inhaled, she caught a faint scent of cigar. There was something familiar. She drew another breath and felt her stomach tighten.

Only 4 or so remained in the room, along with the original group. The black man nodded at Gage. He approached. The stragglers had disbursed, retreating back into the shadows.

Shana was now standing, bound, naked and blindfolded. For the first time in over an hour, she felt the slight breeze on her skin as she stood seemingly alone in the room.

Gage walked around the woman in a wide circle, as if he was surveying her. Stopping in front of her, he slowly approached. Leaning in, he lightly sniffed her neck before placing a soft kiss. She was trembling. Unsure. Hopeful. More kisses around her neck.

A tear ran from her eye, as she softly cried. It couldn’t be.

He kissed his way to her lips, hovering slightly away. Her breathes were rapid as she sought out his lips. She knew the smell, although it seemed like a hundred years ago. The past becoming the present as Gage’s lips met hers. Emotion welled up inside of her as her hunger exploded. Tears ran down her cheeks.

“Is It you…? It IS you!”

“Yes….my pet..” another kiss.

“I’ve missed you…but how? Why?”

Published 
Written by Lonelypole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments