Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Collar Part IV

"After being punished at work, Krystenah is punished at home by her Master"

10
8 Comments 8
21.1k Views 21.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
“Strip out of your clothes and get me the ribbed plug and the lube.” I sprang up and did as Master commanded, my pussy still throbbing from my stolen orgasm and my ass still sore from the spankings he and my boss had given me. When I came back into the living room, Master took what I had in my hands and set it down. He then attached my collar to my doggie chain which he had attached to the leg of the couch a few days ago. I knelt before him. “And how does my little thief feel?” he asked me. My face flushed as deep as my ass cheeks.

“I’m ashamed that I came without permission, Master.”

He said nothing, but motioned to the television. I crawled to it and turned it on. I scooped up the remote in my mouth and crawled to my master and placed it in his lap.

Let me see the asshole I am going to fuck, Slave,” he said, and I presented my ass to him and placed my head on the floor. He spread my ass cheeks and ran his finger along the outside before pushing his thumb inside. I heard him squeezing and I felt a glob of lube coat the opening and then fill the inside of my rectum. He pushed the ribbed plug inside gradually and I fought the building arousal that was growing with every deeper push inside me. When it was all the way inside, he patted it a few times and then tugged on it, so I would clench and keep it grasped inside me.

“I need to think of a suitable punishment for you, Slave. Let me put my feet up and think for a bit.” I positioned myself on all fours perpendicular to the TV. Master set crossed his ankles on the small of my back. The chain rattled against me as I settled into position.

My arms were the first to fatigue. I focused on the pleasure of Master’s feet on my back and the plug inside my ass rather than on the strain in my arms and shoulders. I chanted inside my head, “my pain is nothing, his pleasure is all, my pain is nothing, his pleasure is all” and I replayed the memory of coming without Master’s permission. That thought made me want to sink to the floor. A new picture popped into my head. I visualized the slave I wanted to be: a slave who doesn’t presume to take that which isn’t given. I saw her holding on and delaying the crash inside her as Master slammed away inside her, knowing he was bringing her to the brink with his cock. In my imagination, I saw my Master’s face soften and I heard him command her to come. I wanted that to be me and I felt a warm surge of energy flow through me. Suddenly, my arms were no longer tired and I smiled to myself.

Master removed his feet and stood up. I stayed in position.

“Corner time for the next twenty minutes. I want you flat on the floor facing the corner. Crawl over there and do not let that plug fall out,” he said.

I crawled to my corner, the chain finally becoming taut as I reached it. I sat down slowly, as instructed, and gasped as the plug entered me even more deeply. I sat flush with the floor. The plug had already been inside me for longer than I was used to and I longed for Master’s cock to replace the lifeless substitute. He stood above me and told me to stand and spread my legs.

He knelt behind me and attached the spreader bar to my legs. I had to stretch further and I clenched the plug. He stood up and pushed the small of my back, so I was hinged forward, the plug grotesquely sticking in my ass. He placed my hands on the wall in front of me and began tugging at the plug.

I released my hold on it and felt him pull it out with exquisite slowness, so that each bump in the opening, he pressed to fingers inside me and pinched the asshole with his fingers and thumb. I felt my pussy swell, pulse and tingle with longing.

"I am going to fuck this slave's ass and you will not come. Do you hear me?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," I said.

He removed his fingers and I felt the tip of his cock press insistently at the opening. After the plug and his fingers, there was no resistance and my ass squeezed his cock. My hips lifted involuntarily as I thrilled to how deep he could go. He began thrusting and his balls began to slap my pussy. I wanted to cum so badly, but I focused on squeezing his cock as it pounded my ass. He pushed me lower until I was almost bent completely over, my ass becoming a tool for his pleasure. He slapped my ass hard and I bucked against him as the slap reignited the sting in my ass cheeks.

IceDanielleee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IceDanielleee

The pleasure of his ass-fucking and the pain of his slapping hand and the spreader bar holding my legs open mixed in a balance that drove my hips back to meet his cock and hand. I longed to feel his cock spasming inside my ass, but he didn’t reveal how close or far he was to cumming.

I kept rocking my hips back and willed myself not to cum. As Master approached his climax, he began striking my ass harder and faster. If I would have let my concentration slip, I would have cum as the anticipation of his orgasm felt like a wave wanting to crest inside me.

When he came, my ass pulsed in sympathy and my clit tingled almost painfully. Master lay down on the floor and pulled me to him. I folded my body into his. He laid his hand on my right breast and wrapped my head in the other After a time, he sat up and removed the spreader bar. He rubbed my calves. It was a strange sensation not having the bar separating my legs. I started to bring them together, but Master slapped my thigh once, a signal to open them.

"THAT was so you could learn how far apart a slave's legs should be. Put them back where they were and I will measure. However many centimeters off you are will determine how many clips you will wear." My pussy flooded at his words.

I stepped my legs out to where I felt they had been before. Master looked at me.

"Are you sure?"

I wasn't. "Yes Sir"

"Stay there and I will get the ruler and clips. You've earned a session with the cat for making me get them myself. Don't move."

I stood still and willed myself not to cry. My body was exhausted and I was painfully hovering on the brink of arousal. My legs were shaking when Master put the bar up to them to measure. I could see I was a good two or more inches off, and when he held the ruler up, he announced that it was 11 centimeters. I whimpered.

He looked at me, shocked at the sound.

"Why did you make that sound, Slave?"

"My nipples still hurt from when Brian spanked them, Sir," I said.

He stood up and slapped my right breast and then the left hard, right at the edge of the nipple. "You must be tired, Slave. You called these YOUR nipples. Don’t tell me you need another lesson on who owns your body."

My eyes flooded with tears and I blubbered, "No, Master, please! I meant your nipples, your nipples."

He ignored the tears and counted out the clips. "Besides these aren’t even going on the nipples I own. They are going on the pussy I own". He pressed two fingers inside the pussy roughly.
"This is what seems to be causing so much trouble, isn't it, Slave? Sit down and spread those legs."

I did as I was told and he attached the eleven clips to my vulva, essentially pinning the petals back and leaving my pulsating clit exposed. I looked to the ceiling as each clip was attached. The hot sting melted into a hot burn. After he was done he told me, "you may not come. You are being punished, Slave. You stole an orgasm. I'm going to whip you and then your punishment for today will be nearly over. Stand up and place your hand flat on the wall with your legs the correct distance apart."

My eyes were filled with tears again and I stood up. Gravity pulled the clips down and I moaned at the pain. I faced the wall and placed my hands against it.

***

I thought I had experienced the worst as Master bathed me after my whipping. Every muscle ached and I was grateful for the sensation of warm water over my punished flesh. After Master toweled me off and applied lotion to my back, ass and thighs, he told me what the rest of my punishment was to be.

“I am going to chain you up and you are going to sleep on the floor in the living room tonight. You are not allowed in bed with me tonight because of your numerous infractions at work. I want you to spend the night in meditation alone.”

“Yes, Master,” I said as my heart sank. As he kissed me goodnight, I longed more than ever to be close to his body. My skin itself longed to be touched. My mouth craved his insistent tongue. My clit throbbed in the torture of his absence. I felt painful tears poking at my throat. Then, in my mind, I corrected myself by chanting a new mantra: "it is his skin, his mouth, his clit. Master owns my whole body." I slipped into sleep grateful that in the morning my punishment, at least for now, would be fulfilled.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments