Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Collar

"Master gives Krystenah a new collar and tail to wear"

13
11 Comments 11
36.3k Views 36.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
"Close your eyes," he said, "I bought you a surprise." I could barely contain my excitement; Master's gifts were always good. He told me to put out my hands and he set something cold and metal into them. "For your collection," he said and told me to open my eyes. It was a silver chain with heavy, thick links. I squealed and reached out to touch Master. He smiled and took it from me, placing it around my neck. He clasped it and then pulled from his pocket a tiny padlock. My eyes grew wide as he attached the lock to the chain and snapped it shut. I ran my fingers over the chain and lock and beamed with joy.

"Does Master's little puppy like her collar?" he asked me and told him I loved it. He placed another small box in my hands and I squealed again, which pleased him. Inside the second box was a butt plug with a simulated tail attached. I had been begging Master for one for months and I threw my hands around his neck and kissed his face.

"Thank you, Master! I can't wait to wear it!"

"Get your leash. You’re too hyper. You need a walk, puppy," he said.

I retrieved the leash from the toy box and set it on the bed as I shimmied out of my skirt and panties and lubed up the plug. I pressed it into my ass. I got on all fours and walked with the leash in my mouth to my Master. The tail of the chain swayed against my breasts and my tail swept the back of my thighs. I set the leash in Master's lap and lowered my head to the floor, kissing the top of his foot once. He clipped the leash to my new collar and led me thru the house. I clenched my ass and exaggerated the movement of my hips so I could feel my new tail swish against my thighs. Master patted my head and allowed me to lick the palm of his hand as a reward for heeling during the walk through the house.

As he led me to the screen door to the back porch, my heart began to race. He opened the door and stepped through it. He tugged gently on the leash and told me to come. I knew that while it was unlikely we could be spotted from the road, it was possible, as I had seen my Master standing on the porch waiting for me on the rare occasions when he had beaten me home (and then had beaten my ass for my tardiness).

"Come on, girl," he said. "I need you to stand watch and bark if you see anyone approach the house. Master has to do some work. I will check on you in one half hour." I opened my mouth to protest. What if someone saw me from the road? What if a neighbor saw me-naked from the waist down wearing a collar and leash? Master kissed the top of my head, walked back into the house, closed the door and locked it. I stared into the living room waiting to see if Master was joking with me, but he never looked back and I quickly realized my bare ass was facing the road. I quickly spun around and realized another difficulty: I wouldn't be able to sit flat with the tail inside me. I knelt down and when that became uncomfortable, I rested on one hip with my legs lying one on top of the other and my ass sticking out as much to the screen door as possible.

Resigned to my fate, I scanned the horizon to see if I could see anyone approaching. I smelled cut grass on the air and spotted a white butterfly lighting on the flowers in the neighbor's lawn.

YairaPretty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YairaPretty

Several cars drove by as well as seven joggers (three men, two women pushing strollers, and a couple) and three people walking dogs, but no one looked up at me. I heard Master undo the latch and open the door. I faced the door and sat up as tall as I could. My ass was exposed, but I didn’t care anymore. He crouched down and took my face in his hands. "Who's my good girl?" he asked and kissed my nose. He led me back inside. "Does Master's good girl deserve a treat?" he asked me and I said,

"I looked out for intruders, Master, like you said."

Master led me into the bedroom and told me to get up on the bed on all fours. I happily crawled up. He gently pressed my lower back and I tilted my hips up. I felt the tail rise up and then I felt him clasp it at the base as if he were getting ready to pull a carrot out of the ground.

"Give," he said and I pushed a tiny bit. He pulled and the plug slipped easily out of my ass. He told me to lift my hips as high as I could and then he placed his head under the clit he controls. He grabbed my hips and lowered me down onto his mouth. He grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed them he pulled them apart as he began expertly lapping at my clit. I fought the urge to grind into his mouth and instead pulsed a tiny bit down so that the clit met his tongue. I moaned as he battered my clit right and left with his tongue and then sucked it hard. He slipped his fingers deep inside my cunt and coated them with my juices. He began to trace my asshole with his fingers and pushed two deep inside my ass. I almost came right then, but I held back and felt his tongue lap at my clit.

"Ohhhh, Masterrrrr," I growled deep in my throat. I felt like I was on the verge. He pushed himself out from under me and pulled my legs off the bed. He drove his cock deep inside me and began thrusting like a piston. His thighs crashed into me and I felt his balls slap my pussy at the point where he and I met. I felt my pussy start to pulse as my heartbeat crashed in my ears. “I’m going to cummmmm,” I moaned as he fucked his puppy’s pussy with abandon.

“Come, my little bitch,” he said and I exploded under his body and shook as his cum filled my cunt.

We lay there, him stroking my face and hair, me nuzzling into his chest feeling safe and treasured. He ran his fingers along the collar.

“Where did you put the key, pet?” he asked me.

I started. “Me, Sir? I don’t have the key!”

“But I told you to take care of it. Stop fooling around. Where is it?”

My eyes grew wide. “I promise you, Master. I don’t have it.”

He leaned back. “It’s okay, pet. I’ll call the locksmith tomorrow after work.”

I sighed with relief and then comprehension dawned.

After work?” I asked my Master.

“You heard what I said, puppy. You know how I hate to repeat myself.”

My heart raced as I realized I would have to wear the collar to work in the morning.

“And don’t think you are staying home tomorrow. You are going to work,” he said.

“Yes, Sir,” I said.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments