Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dance /Daddy's care

"Daddy's perspective of the Dance."

13
10 Comments 10
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

My hands vibrated from the rush of adrenaline flooding my body. I was not sure I could manage the leather buckles on her wrists and ankles, but I did. She was mine, and no other Dom will release her but me. So, I straightened my back and willed my fingers to work. With slow, deliberate determination, I unfastened the buckles one at a time bringing her legs together as I released her ankles. I untied her arms which she wrapped around my neck.

Effortlessly I lifted her into my arms, then walked silently through the crowd. They quietly parted, and I noticed tears were in the eyes of the submissives. The Dominants nodded in a show of respect as we passed and pulled their submissives closer. I knew that they understood the amount of devotion, and trust tonight took from both of us, they also well understood my need to see to and be inside of my Submissive.

She surrendered to me so sweetly, and as I looked into her eyes, all I saw was her devotion to me. She is mine, and I am hers tonight more than anything has proven this to me. I will never willingly let her go. God, I am so fucking proud of her.

I grabbed the soft blanket and sat on the couch with her in my lap wrapping her in the warm comfort holding her close to me as I slowed my breathing and heart rate down. I need this time to come down from my own high, the high of watching her complete trust in me.

From the moment, she said yes Master tonight she had me enthralled the way she moved towards my whip the sighs and moans as the bright flash of pain drew her deeper into her submission. She stirred in my arms pushing her face into my shoulder as I cupped her head and lay my cheek against her head breathing in the citrusy scent of her hair.

As much as I wanted to just hold her I needed to see to her care. That is more important than my throbbing cock and my desire to keep her tucked under my chin. So, I stood and laid her face down on the silky sheets to inspect her skin. No broken skin, welts are minimal mostly just thin lines that within a day would be gone. In the meantime, I would enjoy seeing the marks of my possession on her creamy skin.

I kept to my plan tonight, laying down eight vertical lashes, then crossing one over the another to form an x. The place where the lashes overlapped were the reddest, and I carefully probed the skin spreading an extra layer of the cooling cream.

Lidocaine will help with the discomfort, as soon as she woke fully I will have her take some Motrin as well. The next four strokes I laid on her wonderfully round ass, then on the tender skin of her thighs, I placed five more. In the next twenty-four hours, they all should be gone except perhaps a few faint red lines.

I looked down into the beautiful, trusting eyes of my submissive as she looked over her shoulder at me.

“Hello, Master.” Her soft voice floored me every time particularly when she looked at me like that.

“Hello Sunshine, how are you feeling?"

“Wonderfully sore.”

I looked at her in that way that says don’t lie or dick around with me and she relented.

“It is very tender Sir, but you know I love it. Daddy”

“Here take these, and drink as much of the water as you can, you need to hydrate.” I handed her the pills and a full bottle of water.

“Thank you, Master.” She slaps the pills in her mouth then turns the bottle up and drinks heavily.

And then my beautiful Submissive rose from the bed and slid to the floor kneeling at my feet, placing her trembling hands palm up on her spread thighs, Her beautiful and very wet pussy was on display for me. This must be causing her quite a bit of discomfort, but here she was on her knees before me. I could scarcely breathe at the depth of her submission.

Holding my hand out for hers, I pulled her to her feet and into my arms kissing her soft swollen lips. She must have bitten them during our scene, I run my tongue across the plump lower one before sucking it into my mouth to sooth it.

“God, you taste like sunshine.”

“I ache master.”

“Where do you ache, baby?”

“Down here,” she says shyly pointing to her groin.

“What is that? What does your Master call it?”

“My pussy, Daddy.”

“Who’s pussy?” I growl.

“Daddies Pussy.”

“That’s right that is Daddies Pussy. Show me, spread those beautiful legs and show me my pussy.”

I watched as she widened her stance and spread those legs wide like she knew I liked.

Salama
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Salama

I knelt sliding my hands from her knees up to her pussy spreading her plump lips apart. Nuzzling her mound with my prickly chin.

She smelled so goddam good, I buried my face in her pussy licking around her swollen clit, while I plunged my index finger into her cunt.  I Pumped it several times before adding another digit. Curling them, I stroked the walls of her pussy till she was begging me pleading with me to cum. Her legs were trembling and I knew she wouldn’t be able to support her weight much longer, so I slipped my free arm around her waist to hold her up.

“Don’t Cum” I warned, as I slowed the stroking of her g-spot.

I literally felt her shiver from head to toe as she locked her legs and nodded at me. All the while I was pushing her towards the edge then pulling back at the last moment. Her sweet gasping breaths and the pulse in her clit let me know how tightly she was walking that edge.

“Do you want to cum kitten?”

“Oh God Yes Daddy, please. I need to very badly.” Her sweet moans and the desperate begging made me want to give her everything she wished for.

“Cum for me baby,” I commanded as I buried my tongue into her pussy flicking her clit back and forth slowly and deliberately dancing the edge with her.

Her trembling legs finally gave way, so I lay her gently back on the bed never taking my mouth from her sweet pussy. Stroking the spongy walls of her cunt as she steadily contracted around my fingers.

When I felt her start to come down, I begin to suck her clit rhythmically, drawing out the moans and the sound of her panting. The sounds alone were enough to make me want to cum so badly that I had to bite my lip and grind my teeth together to pull back from the edge.

Standing I ripped my leather pants down kicking them off my legs even as I knelt between her still quivering thighs. Roaring loudly I thrust myself as deeply as I could into her hot tight pussy. The purity of that moment surrounded by her wet heat was as sweet as her surrender under my whip. For several moments, I lay still savoring the feel of being buried as deeply as a man can go inside a woman, the feeling of her pulsing around me, was heavenly.

Leaning forward I covered her lips with mine our tongues slid over each other. I thrust my cock in and out of her hot pussy, the drag and pull along with the slap of my heavy balls against her ass was a pure completion. A feeling I wanted to last forever, but the need to move to feel her soft depths against my painfully hard cock was much too great.

I move pumping my hips filling her over and over while gritting my teeth against the desire to let go and rush towards the ultimate completion. I drew back from the edge breathing hard through my overwhelming need. Slowing down I dragged my cock out keeping just the glans inside her then slowly slid it back at an ever maddening pace.

Our coming together the perfect battle between the bliss of being inside her and the pull of the rapturous release, ultimately the challenge to cum won.

Reaching between us I thumbed her clit and commanded her to cum as I pinched and held her throbbing button in between my fingers. She was ready, more than ready she was vibrating with need. Trembling so hard I had wrapped my arms tightly around her holding us together.

“Cum,” I command again, and she surrendered flying over the edge. The first contraction of her cunt around my cock was heaven and hell all at once. I grit my teeth, but in the end, I let go with a great roar. Hips pistoning faster and faster as rope after rope of cum released into her trembling body.

Falling exhausted and spent on top of her, I took as much of my weight as my trembling arms would allow.

We lay together in a trembling, sweaty, heap gasping for air. No words were spoken none were needed at this moment there was just peace and comfort in each other’s arms. We would deal with tomorrow when it came.


***********************************************

Some may wonder why the Dominant and Submissive were given no names this was intentional as this story wasn’t about the people as much as it was about the connection that the two of them have to each other. However, I am considering a prequel that will name the couple. Would you like to see how they met and know them before they were Dominant and Submissive? See what led them to the beautiful relationship they have and show the darkness that lurks in her past that could threaten their future?

 

 

Published 
Written by charity69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments