Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Diary of a Slave

"I decided to see just how bad of a slut my master made me... This is my diary..."

6
4 Comments 4
18.3k Views 18.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
(This is purely a fictional piece on my part. In no way have I ever done any of the things described. Thank you, Soith.)

Dear Diary,

Valentine's Day! Master says that He has something special planned for me today., He won't tell me what, but I know that I will fully enjoy it. He came home around 4 this afternoon. I instantly dropped to my knees, pulled his cock from his pants, and eagerly sucked him.

He was instantly hard and suddenly, he pulled my hair, stopped my motion, and fucked my face. All the while groaning “Yes, baby.. Suck my cock like that. God, I love having you suck me. If I didn't need to work, I'd have you living with my cock in your mouth constantly.”

Yes, I love pleasing him in every way. Then he pushed me away, stroked his cock, and spread my breasts with his cum. I eagerly lap the cum from me and then He twists me around and pushes me onto my hands and knees. His cock is still rock hard. “Yes, Master, fuck me hard,” I plead.

Getting close to my ear, he whispered that he was gonna fuck me so hard, I would want no other cock inside me. Then he pushed his cock fully into my ass. Not taking time to get me lubed up or anything. The pain was exquisite! I loved having his cock inside my ass. Then he pulled his belt from his pants. The hard slap of the leather against my back and ass sent me over the edge. I was squirting cum all over the floor. “Bad little bitch! I told you to never cum on my floors,” He hissed.

I tried everything to keep from cumming on that floor again. But I failed. He cracked my ass, but never stopped fucking my ass. I loved this! He pumped into my ass harder and faster. Master was gonna cum so damn hard! Then he pulled out and I sobbed. He ordered me to turn around and open my mouth. I did as ordered and instantly got his cock shoved into my mouth. I sucked eagerly and then gagged as he came hard in my mouth. His cock pulsing in my mouth, I sucked him dry. Licking every drop of cum from his cock.

He dragged me to the bedroom and chained me to the bed. “Happy Valentines Day, Callie. You will be fucked by every single person that is here at the party tonight. Here, in this bed, you'll fuck and suck whatever is placed before you,” He said.

I lay there quivering. Wanting his cock in my pussy so badly. Instead, I was launched to the length of my chains as his tongue touched my sensitive clit and started sucking on it and eating my pussy. He got me off 10 times and finally climbed up my body. I eagerly took his cock in my mouth and he shot his load on my face. He bent down and sucked on my nipples and fingered my pussy. My hips arched into his touch and I was melting. “Callie is dripping all over my bed.

LittleShyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleShyy

I guess my cock is ready for that sweet pussy of yours,” He whispered affectionately.

I scream in pure pleasure as his huge cock filled my small pussy. His fingers never stopped playing with my clit as he thrust in and out of my pussy. I couldn't move my legs. Couldn't wrap my body around his and keep him tight in my pussy. Again he shot his load on my face before fucking me again. I felt his cock quivering as he shot his load into me. Filling my pussy with his cum. Kissing my hand, he whispered for me to get some sleep for I would be busy all night.

I laid there exhausted and happy. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. I dreamed about marrying my Master and making him so happy. I guess it occurred because of all the times he has said that he would marry me and no one else. Suddenly, I was awoken by the sound of the door opening and closing. Smiling, I waited. I knew what my Master had planned. He didn't plan this because he wanted this, no, he planned it strictly for me. The man climbed up my body and shoved his cock in my mouth. I began to suck and He growled at me to stop. To just let him fuck my mouth. So, I laid there with him fucking my mouth. I never thought He would stop. Then He stopped and slide his cock in my pussy. He thrust several times, then pulled out. Lifting my hips up, He slammed that cock deep in my ass. As he was fucking my ass, the door opened again.

This time a woman walked in. Quickly stripping, she straddled my face. Instantly, I began sucking on her clit and eating that pussy. It didn't take long to have her ridding my face, scream at me to make her cum. The man leaned over and grabbed her hair. Pulling her face down, he kissed her. Neither missed a beat. Suddenly, she threw her head back and screamed. Cum flooded my mouth and I swallowed eagerly. Then he pulled out and jacked his load all over my face.

That night, I had about 50 men and 20 women. I was exhausted and in seventh heaven. Master unchained me and ordered me to shower. I was so ready for a shower. A long hot one at that. Hot enough to wash away the cum and get the aches out of my bones. After I washed my body and hair, I douched. After drying off, I went to the cabinet and took the pills that were in there. Although only a few had fucked my pussy, I wasn't taking any chances. The only man that I wanted to impregnate me was my Master.

I walked into the Master's bedroom and waited for his inspection. Always after a fuck party, Master inspects me to insure that nobody was to rough with me. Satisfied that there was no permanent marks, he pulled me to him and kissed me. “Again, Happy Valentine's Day, Callie, I truly hope you enjoyed it,” he said, tucked me tight against him and went to bed.

Published 
Written by SoithWaya
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments