Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dungeon - Chapter One

5
3 Comments 3
9.7k Views 9.7k
818 words 818 words
I looked around the new shop, and was kind of in awe. I had never been in a sex shop before, and this was my first time. I had just turned eighteen, so I was legally of age to be there. There were a few couples there, and I was by myself. I didn't really know what to do. “Hi! I’m Caleb! Welcome to Sex Toy City!” A boy, about nineteen walked up to me.

“Hi,” I said shyly.

“Is this your first time ever being in a sex shop?” he asked.

I nodded. “Y-Yeah,” I said, a little embarrassed.

“Don’t be embarrassed honey!” he said. “How old are you?”

“Eighteen,” I replied.

He nodded. “Come with me.”

I followed him into the basement where it was empty. It looked a lot like a dungeon. I was kind of excited to see what he had for me. There was a lot of things hanging from the ceiling and tables and stuff. “Are you claustrophobic?” he asked me as we walked into a room.

I shook my head no, and he nodded.

“Would you be okay tied down?”

I nodded.

“Have you had any experience with bondage or vibrators before?” he asked.

I shook my head.

He looked behind him, and there was a chair looking kind of thing hanging from the ceiling. “I’m going to show you our most bought toys and see what you think of them. Okay?” he asked.

I nodded.

“Pick which one you would like to be in today.” Caleb motioned towards a few things hanging from the ceiling. I looked at all of them, and chose the white rope-chair.

“That one looks interesting.” I admitted.

Caleb smiled. “I’m going to ask you to remove all of your clothes except your bra and underwear and sit in the chair,” he said.

I nodded and started stripping.

“And don’t worry about me getting a boner,” Caleb said. “I like guys.” He didn't look gay. I was shocked.

I nodded and sat in the chair. I put my feet up where they were supposed to go, and Caleb tied them there. I watched as he tied my hands loosely. “Ready?” Caleb asked.

I nodded shyly.

I sighed a little and watched as Caleb walked into a different room and then brought out a few toys including a vibrator, a feather, a whip, and a brush.

IsabelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaCarter

I swallowed nervously. “Why do you have a feather and a brush?” I asked.

“Oh, I forgot to ask you,” Caleb said. “Are you ticklish?”

I blushed.

He was going to use this against me; I know he will. I nodded a little and Caleb smiled. “Perfect.” He said as he grabbed the vibrator. He plugged it into the wall, and switched it on. The buzzing sent shivers down my spine.

“Ready babe?” Caleb asked.

I shrugged. “As I’ll ever be.”

He put the vibrator on my clit and I jumped. “Oh god!” I moaned.

“Feels good?” Caleb asked.

I nodded. He put it on a higher setting and I moaned loudly. Right as I was about to cum, he switched off the vibrator and started tickling my stomach. “NO!!” I squealed and started giggling like mad.

“You didn't think I was going to let you cum that easy, did you?” Caleb taunted.

I continued to laugh as he started pinching my sides. He slowly stopped and grabbed a pair of scissors. “We have panties so you can have them.” Caleb said as he cut my panties. I shivered as the wetness on my pussy hit the cold air. “Now, would you like to be tickled or cum?” Caleb asked.

“Cum?” I asked.

“Wrong answer!” Caleb started tickling my feet with the brush, making me laugh harder than ever. He stopped and grabbed the vibrator. He put it on my clit again and I started moaning right away. All the tickling had turned me on to no end. Being tied up turned me on so much; I thought I was going to cum just from that.

“Ask permission to cum.” Caleb said.

“Can I cum please?” I moaned.

“Nope,” Caleb said as he took the vibrator away. I groaned in frustration. Then he grabbed the feather. He cut my bra off and started circling my already hard nipples with it. I giggled and moaned. I threw my head back laughing when Caleb started tickling under my arms. He stopped and smirked. “I have an idea,” he said. He walked off and left me there confused and horny. Then, he walked back in with girl. “This is Tammie,” Caleb said. Tammie was a beautiful blonde girl. She had on a skimpy outfit and it was pretty cute.

“What’s your name honey?” she asked, caressing my breasts. I swallowed hard.

“C-Clover,” I said. Tammie giggled. “Well Clover, we’re going to have some fun,” she said.

Published 
Written by ShyGirl28
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments