Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dungeon

"Another piece of total fiction, just testing my own imaginiation... enjoy."

11
5 Comments 5
21.2k Views 21.2k
6.7k words 6.7k words
I could feel myself slowly waking from a heavy, dream filled sleep, my limbs felt heavy, my mouth dry.  I wanted to reach out for the glass of water that I always had on the bedside table, however I could not seem to lift my arm. Ah well, I would just lay and enjoy the memories of my evening with my lover.  We had spent a lovely day in York, followed by dinner in a romantic Italian Restaurant in the Shambles, then.... and then what? 
 
I vaguely recall leaving the premises, held close to his gorgeous body, whispering to each other of our secret fantasies, the ones we had shared so often in words, but had never had the chance to take further.  I could not however, recall getting back to our hotel, a rambling old building to the rear of the Cathedral, where he had booked us a room under the name of 'Smith', not original, but we were amused by it.  My mind was wandering, I again tried to reach out to get the glass of water, but this time I realised it was not tiredness, I simply could not move my arm, it was already outstretched, but not able to move in any direction.  I wriggled my fingers, they responded, so I knew that it was not 'me' that the problem was with.  I was waking faster this time to a dark shadowy room. 
 
Strangely, despite being scared of the dark normally I did not feel unsafe, I knew he would not have left me alone anywhere frightening.  However, I still needed to resolve the little issue of why I could not move my arm. I tried to use my other hand to find out what was holding it, but apart from a slight 'give' that too was held out from my body. A faint shiver of apprehension went through me.  How well did I know him? I thought we knew each other intimately, but what was going on?
 

No sooner had I thought this than I felt a hand stroke my hair, and I recognised his touch, I could feel his breathe on my face as he leaned over to kiss me, I responded with every fibre of my being, he is my soul mate.
 
"Relax darling, this is all for you" he whispered to me.  I smiled in the darkness, I knew that I was safe, I trusted him totally, however, a shiver ran through my body, half excitement, half nervousness.
 
"Remember your safe word" he asked
 
"Yes" I barely heard myself reply, I was already responding to something that I knew nothing of. What was going to happen next?  I just knew that I only had to say the word we had agreed on, but never had to use and he would stop whatever we were doing, and hold me in his arms to reassure me of his love for me, and my safety.
 
"Then we will begin darling. You will have to just do exactly as I tell you and nothing I do not give you permission to do and this will be heaven for you, if you disobey me however, you will be punished. Do you understand?"
 
"Yes" I replied again, unable to come up with anything more eloquent, I was so surprised and starting to become so aroused. He certainly was my ideal lover, he matched me in every way, from libido to imagination and all that packaged in such a lovely body.
 
I felt the cover stripped away from my body and his hands run down my face, across my breasts, stroking each nipple and barely allowing them time to respond before tracing a line down my stomach, over my hip.  I squirmed towards his hand, eager for the contact with my naked pussy. I felt the contact break from my skin, and before I had time to say a word, felt a stinging across my thighs, "Ouch" I exclaimed.
 
"I didn't tell you that you could move darling, in fact I told you to do nothing without my permission. Do you remember now?"
 
"But...." Again the stinging across my skin, this time across my hips. It was a mix of both pain and pleasure, bringing every nerve ending alive.
 
"No questions, you will just do as you are asked, when you are asked. Do you understand?" 
 
I nodded in the darkness. "Yes Master" I answered, hoping that he could not hear the arousal in my voice.  I really did not want him to stop the punishment, as that in itself would be  torture to me.
 
I felt lips on my skin, brushing lightly over the areas that only moments before had stung, his lips felt so good on the heat of my skin, I wanted to push myself against him, but thought I might be punished.  I needed to find out more about this little scenario he had planned for me, for us first.
 
His hands were stroking my leg and at the same time easing it out to the edge of the bed. I felt the cuff slip around my ankle and could tell that it was being buckled into place.  This was soon followed by the loss of contact as he stood up and moved to the other side of me. This time, anxious for his touch I moved my leg towards him.  Again the sting, this time on my belly, I realise that I have not been asked to move my leg.  I pull it back, fast.  Again the sting, sharp and delicious, sending spasms of pleasure through me.  "Stop!  I will tell you when to move, until then you just let me move you, do not resist, just relax and trust me"
 
Helpless, I simply nodded.  I realised that my eyes were beginning to become adjusted to the darkness and as he was fixing my second ankle to the frame I could see that there are other shapes in the room.  I am sure I can make out at least two other people. Omigod! My instinct normally would be to cover myself, hide my breasts and pussy, but of course I was now restricted. He must have heard my sharp intake of breathe and realised that I had seen them, was I just imagining this?  Surely he had not arranged all this, just because it was in my fantasy stories to him?
 
I moved my head slowly, trying to assess just where we were, but did not want to do so too obviously, I needed a moment to adjust to this situation.  I wanted this, didn't I? Yet, despite it being from my fantasy it made me feel very vulnerable.  I could feel him stroking my legs, caressing my inner thighs, fingers trailing across my vulva, sending shivers of excitement through me, I knew that I was wet, I did not realise how much until I then felt his fingers at my lips, slippery with my juices.  I pull my head away, not sure that I want to taste myself. I knew that this would result in punishment and I raised up to meet it, moving my body so that when the next stroke comes it curls between my legs, over my pussy lips. I could feel the blood rushing even more quickly to this most sensitive part of my body as I again raised my hips to receive another blow.  Instead it came across my breasts, both nipples feeling the light stinging sensation as he brought down the whip.  I writhe again, it is so lovely, how have I never understood this before.  I want more, but know I must not ask, or he may stop altogether.
 
Leaning forward again he kissed me deeply, and as I respond I realised I could taste myself on his lips and tongue. He must have tasted what I had tried to refuse. As always he had bent me to his will.  "If you are ready, now we will begin"  I didn't want him to stop kissing me, but was also anxious to see what other delights he had prepared for me. I felt him again move from the bed, and suddenly the frame moved, I was being pulled upright... it is then that I realised that it was not a bed that I was on at all, but a frame of some sort, and that I was  now being raised up to my feet, arms and legs akimbo, totally opened and exposed to him, and to whoever he had invited into the room with us.
 
As I was adjusted into place, one of the shapes moved across the room, and slowly the light comes up, in what appeared to be more a cellar of an old building, almost a dungeon, with various things attached to the wall, things that as yet I was not willing to think too much about. it became brighter but not exactly light, enough so I could make out my surroundings and the detail of who was with me. 
 
The first thing I noticed is that there are definitely four of us in the room, my Master, me, another man, and another woman.  I recognised the girl as being the one I had met in Ireland, Megan, and the guy I knew I had not seen before. I looked more closely, he was of medium height, medium build, brown hair, and warm brown eyes, he was clearly taking his lead from my Master as he did not move towards either me or Megan until you indicated that he could approach.  I caught Megans eye, and she smiled at me, she looked like she was ready to enjoy this, and having had her make love to me before I felt sure that I had at least two 'safe' people in the room with me. I could relax a little more and just go with the flow of what my lover had planned.
 
As the  three of them moved in closer to me, I felt shivers of excitement run through me, I had been put in the perfect place, in every sense of the word. My sense of adventure had often been tempered by my upbringing and the conflicting needs to 'be a nice girl' and my burgeoning sexuality. Here I could let go of the responsibility for my actions, place them in safe hands.  That was such an arousing thought.
 
I looked around the space again, there was  a fire burning brightly in the corner, throwing out warm lights as well as some heat. Wall fittings threw out the remainder of the soft light, leaving shadowy corners that I could not see into.  I thought I could detect something in the corner, but before I could focus on it, my Masters voice brought me back to the immediate presence of the two others in the room. 
 
"Megan you know already, and will get to know much better before this night is over" he said. I look across at Megan and she again smiled at me, her eyes dancing with pleasure. She stood naked other than her high heels, which gave her legs a deliciously long line that I envied, she was toned and stunning, with small high breasts but the most lovely large nipples that I looked forward to becoming reacquainted with. It had been some months since our encounter in Ireland, my first and only lesbian experience. She reached over, tangled her fingers through my short blonde hair and kissed me, tongue entwining with mine.  It was a loving, sensual kiss, and I heard my Master take a gasp of air in. He had only heard of Megan from me, he had not seen us together. Perhaps I was not as helpless in this situation as he might believe. I turned my eyes to him, I could see his already impressive erection seem to grow as he watched. Oh yes, this pleasure is most definitely going to be shared.  I could see he was not even aware of us as individuals, more engrossed in the overall sight before him. I pulled my head back a little, he would be able to see as our tongues tangled.  She bit on my lower lip, I loved that sensation.
 
"Stop" he said suddenly, and I could detect a definite huskiness to his voice.  It made me smile, and I sought to keep the kiss going a little longer, although Megan had immediately started to withdraw.  I smiled at my victory, and I saw his right hand come up, holding a slender whip made of the finest cords, he too had a smile in his eyes, as he trailed the end across my breasts, making my nipples stand out proud.  We were of the same height now because of the frame I was on, and as he stood close I could breathe in his air. "I love you Master" I said, and he knew that I meant it with every fibre of my body. His smile broadened. The handle of the whip came down over my belly, tracing lazy circles that set my body alight with pure pleasure, my head fell back as I just absorbed this almost overwhelming sensation. Their appeared to be vibrations coming from the end and as it moved closer to my vulva, my whole body was shaking in anticipation and pleasure.  Without warning though the vibrations were replaced with a gentle whipping across my mons, with some of the strands curling around my thigh and even onto my throbbing vulva. I could not hold back the waves of pleasure coursing through me and wanted to beg him for more, but I also knew that this was not yet part of the game we were embarking on.
 
He stepped backwards, indicating to the other male to move in front of me.  "This is John, I will tell you how I want you to pleasure him, but you must give him no more than I allow. Do you understand?" We both nodded, and I looked deep into John's eyes, I could see no malice there, only barely concealed excitement. I was unafraid.
 
"We are going to pleasure you and in turn pleasure ourselves until such time as either you give us your safety word, or until we have finished with you" he continued.  I again nodded, never had I been at such a loss for words, but it was as though my brain was trying to come to terms with such riches of stimulation that appeared to be about to be given to me.
 
At a look from you, Megan reached over to a small table and opened the drawer, I could catch glimpses of a variety of sex toys, and oils, but before I could properly see she produced a blindfold and my sight was quickly taken from me.  It made me shiver with a moments fear, before I felt the touch that I knew to be my Master, on my face, it was gentle, loving even.  I calmed myself, I needed to trust, and I did, it was just so alien to me.
 
I felt his hand on my breast, stroking, arousing the nipple into a tight bud, at the same time his lips came down on my other breast. Wait! How did I know that it was him?  My instinct told me that it was his mouth, but what if it wasn't?  Strangely, instead of being frightened, this aroused me even more. If it was another man suckling on my breast, then my Master had not only seen this, he was the instigator, he would be enjoying it too.  I sensed movement behind me, and felt my shoulders being stroked, muscles loosened, the hands had to be Megan's they were smaller, the touch a little more delicate than I would have expected from a man. I could smell the aroma of the oil she was using and feel the warmth as she worked across  my back, round my sides, fingers brushing my breasts, which were already being kissed. Omigod, I realised that I had two mouths on my breasts, the touch had been exchanged by lips, by tongues, each one appearing to mirror the other.  Each man seemed to want to suckle from me, and my breasts ached to give them the milk that they craved. My nipples hardened and responded to the sensations I was experiencing, the small bites sending paroxysm of pleasure coursing through my body, I moaned with pleasure. I could not help myself.
 
Immediately the caress on my back ceased and I felt a lash across my ass, causing my hips to buck forward in automatic response.  "Did I tell you to respond my slave?" Both mouths had been removed from my breasts and I craved their return, I knew I had to obey totally. "No, sorry Master, Sir" I responded. Instinctively I knew not to ask for the return of the stimulation that had been removed.  I sensed, rather than heard movement from those around me, but could not work out who, where, why? My senses seemed to be attuned to nothing but what I could feel and see in this room, this place I was captive and being made a slave to my own and others pleasure.  The very thought made me feel weak at the knees.
 
I could feel something stroking my back? Not a hand, I thought, but what was it travelling down my spine, sending tingles of anticipation through me? I wanted everything now, but could ask for nothing.  Only seconds later, I felt fingers part my labia, opening me and caressing my wetness, light touches over my clitoris. I was a mixture of emotions, wanting more, but not knowing who it was that was providing me with the pleasure. Should I feel guilty if it was one of the two who were not my lover? No! This was my Masters plan, he must have known I could not help but be aroused, it was him that had instigated it. I let myself go, aware that if it were not him then he would be watching, hopefully equally aroused by what he had brought into reality.  I was quivering with the knowing touch, my mind barely being able to absorb the sensations both in my cunt and down my spine. Omigod,  I could feel my ass cheeks being parted. I had barely been able to register this when I felt what was clearly two tongues on my body, one circling my tight ass, and the other lapping at the juices that must surely be pouring from my pussy.  I had never known such a sensation in my life, and I loved it.
 
"Enjoy it slave" I heard his voice demand, which made me start, this meant that neither tongue was his! He was standing in front of me? watching me being pleasured by both a man and a woman. Giving me permission to be aroused. The pressure increased on my clit, and a finger slipped easily into my soaking pussy, slowly entering and withdrawing.  Then another joined it, two fingers pushing, writhing inside me, and all the time my ass was being licked and teased into arousal, a tongue pushing lightly against my ass, which made the muscles tighten in response. I felt what was clearly two sets of fingers dipping into my pussy, and being withdrawn, and then there it was again, the probing against my ass, gentle, but persistent, I wanted it, but I also knew that I wanted my Master to be the person that took me there first.
 
"Master, please, take my ass. I want you there, please darling". I begged. Immediately the probing fingers stopped and I again sensed movement in the room, all the time though my pussy was being taken to new levels of arousal.  I was barely able to suppress the orgasm that was building inside me.  My hips were bucking, and I felt hands holding me firmly at my hips, I felt a chest, male, behind me, and I heard my lover whisper in my ear.

Skin_Hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skin_Hot

"Slave, I am going to take your ass, but I am not going to fuck you until you cum first. Do you understand?" I could barely nod, let alone speak, but clearly he heard me.  Again the fingers pushed deep into my pussy, again I could sense there were two separate people exploring me.  Warm breath on my lower back told me that somebody was probably on their knees behind me, and then again the probing at my ass, with slick fingers, my juices?  "Relax darling, let me in" I heard him say. How could I relax? My body was being driven crazy, I wanted him so much, but my body was on overload of sensations.
 
Before I could try to respond, I felt warm lips meet mine, tongue flicking over my lower lip, seeking entrance to my mouth. I responded and as I did so my body relaxed, I was aware of the kiss, how could I not be, but more immediately my mind was focussed on the finger that had now pushed inside me, sending darts of pleasure through me. I gasped, partly with the surprise, but also because of the involuntary shudders that were wracking my pelvic area. 
 
Suddenly the mask was removed, my eyes blinked at the sudden change from total darkness to light. I could see Megan only inches from my face and as she bet towards me to renew our kiss I saw that John was behind her, clearly fucking her slowly and languorously, yet watching what was going on in front of her whilst he did it.  My Master was behind me, and I felt his delicious cock, slide between my ass cheeks, so hard, so slippery, seeking what we both wanted.  He whispered in my ear "Are your ready for this darling? I want you so much"  I groaned. Pulled away from Megan's seeking mouth, to reply. "Fuck my ass Master, please, I want you honey"  
 
"You have to cum first though, I told you that before" With that I felt his delicious cock slide deep and hard into my pussy, his hands reaching round me and pinching at my nipples, his breathe hot on my skin as he bent to kiss and nip at my neck, one of my most sensitive erogenous zones. I could hold out no longer, the feel of his delicious cock inside me, fucking me hard, Megans mouth with her tongue exploring every inch of me, and the knowledge that she too was being fucked by John just tipped me over the edge and I felt the orgasm sweeping through my body.  I was shaking with the intensity of it, and could tell that my lover could feel it too as I covered him, literally soaking his cock with my cum. Then before I could even think straight, the sensation changed, he had pulled out of my pussy, and his cock was now pushing at my ass, slowly but inexorably entering me, first just the head, and then out, then deeper, again withdrawing, then deeper again, a mixture of pain and pleasure like I had never felt before. I could hear him whispering words of love in my ear, telling me how good it felt. I could tell he was holding back, to give me the chance to stop if I wanted, but I needed him so much that I pushed back against him, taking all of him deep inside me, this seemed to be the signal he was waiting for and he too seemed to lose the level of control that he had been showing until then, he was fucking me hard and fast, his balls banging against my ass cheeks as I met him thrust for thrust. A second orgasm rushing through my body, unlike anything I had experienced before. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body, as I bucked against my lovers body, I could hear the change in his breathing, felt his hands tighten involuntarily as he too climaxed, sending hot semen deep inside me, holding me tight as he pushed against me, draining every drop into my willing body.
 
I felt myself droop against my restraints, but my lover was there, holding me, his cock still resting against me. I had lost all sense of time and space, I just felt.... felt everything, emotions, physical completion, and of course deep, deep love for this very special man.
 
As I slowly came down from the dizzy heights of the experience I was aware of Megan and John, who had also reached orgasm, and had turned to each other to hold and touch one another. It was both erotic and tender at the same time.  I almost felt like I was the intruder in their space, but they soon turned at the sound of my Masters voice as he told them to assist him in making me comfortable.
 
In a short time I was again lying on the bed, but this time, I was having my wrists and ankles released. Megan and John then moved out of my site, as we lay side by side, the length of my Masters body against mine as he held me close, each stroking the other, whispering words of love between our kisses.
 
I felt the bed shift slightly and hands on my waist, and grudgingly turned slightly to find that John was there beside me, Megan on the other side of the bed next to my Master, they had brought warm water and soft natural sponges to clean us up after our encounter.  Whilst I was being looked after by John, who gently washed me down, I could see that Megan was there doing the same for my Master. I could see that she was excited by this and that she wanted to experience him too.  I felt the tug of jealousy inside, he was my lover, not hers. However, I realised that this was selfish of me, that if he could do this for me, he would not have picked people  to join this adventure that he did not think were attractive so I knew that I should not, could not deny either of them. I had to be confident in his love for me, to trust that I would be the one he wanted ultimately, and that these others were merely bit players in this game of ours. In fact, I needed to show that I was a willing participant, that this was a shared experience for us both.
 
Rising to my knees, ass towards John, who continued with his ministrations, which seemed to be increasingly sexual, where previously they had been merely considerate. I leaned over and kissed Megan, aware of my Master watching, aware too of her continued attention to his cock. I caressed her breasts, rubbed my nipples against hers and felt them harden. I glanced down to see his eyes transfixed at the sight, and his cock starting to rise once again. I smiled. Who was in control now, I wondered.
 
He started to rise up, but with a hand, I pushed him gently back down on the bed, leaned over to Megan and whispered. "Kiss him honey".  She looked up to check that my eyes gave the same message as my words. They did.
 
As she bent to kiss him, I bent down over his delicious cock and began to suck and fondle him into full hardness once more.  I don't know what he was thinking, but his body was most certainly responding to the touches of our mouths on him. I enjoyed the feel of the head of his cock as my tongue caressed and teased, the jerking as I made contact with the sensitive nerve endings and the increasing swelling in my mouth as I sought to take all of him into my mouth and throat.
 
My pussy was tingling again, a combination of my Masters cock in my mouth, and Johns fingers which seemed to be eagerly exploring every nook and cranny of my cunt.  I  moved away from Megans mouth, and whispered again into her ear, she looked surprised at my words, but complied and straddled my Masters hips as I had requested. I bent forward kissed him deeply, and received a response that alleviated all my niggling fears. I told him how much I loved him, although surely he knew that by now, and then took his delicious cock in my hand and moved it to the entrance of Megans vagina, and held him as she lowered herself onto him. I heard him groan, with pleasure? Surprise? I don't know, but he did not pull away so I assumed he was happy enough with the situation.
 
I then moved further up the bed and straddled his face, offering him my pussy, while at the same time, Megan reached out to John and took him in her hand, whilst at the same time continued fucking my lover, lifting herself up and down over his gorgeous cock. As John moved closer to us, Megan and I reached as one, our tongues reaching out to him, and he felt a mixture of hands and mouths roaming over his cock and balls.
 
My Masters tongue was exploring my pussy, pushing inside me, fingers spreading me open so he could nuzzle in even closer. Megan's tongue was flicking over mine as we met over the shared cock in our reach, my breasts were being squeezed and massaged by one of John's hands and one of Megan's.  I could tell she was really getting off on this, and it pleased me that my lover had made her feel so good. The sensations in my pussy were getting more intense and I could feel yet another orgasm hitting me hard and fast, and he seemed to be aware of this as his tongue darted in and out of my cunt and over my clit. Megan too could tell by the urgency in my movements, and she increased the rocking on my lovers cock as a shuddering orgasm hit her too.  This must have transmitted itself to him and he suddenly moved his hands down to lift her from his body, leaving his cock free to spurt cum up and over our stomachs and breasts with a groan of pleasure emerging from his throat.  John too was almost there and with a final jerk of his cock he too ejaculated up into her face and across my throat. 
 
Our lovers seemed spent for a moment, but I was eager to taste my lovers cum, so I ran my hands over Megans body, collecting the precious, silky juices onto my fingers and slid them into my mouth, relishing the feel of him on my tongue.  She too did the same thing with Johns cum and almost as one we leaned over to our respective lover and kissed them. I felt my lovers arms come around me and bring me in close as we shared the taste of him and the kiss that confirmed our feelings for one another. We lay there for a short while, just holding and touching one another.
 
"Happy lover?" he asked? 
 
"Very. Are you?" I responded quietly.
 
"Of course. Have you had enough yet?" he asked looking down into my eyes.
 
"Of you? Never!" I replied with a laugh.
 
"In that case, we can continue" he said.
 
I knew that there was a limit to the times that we could repeat this, but was sure that if my Master was saying this he clearly had more in mind.  I gave him a questioning look and he gave me a challenging look. "I want to watch you being my slut, I want you to fuck Megan with your mouth, will you do that for me?"
 
With no hesitation, I leaned over, kissed him and then pulled Megan towards me, gently laying her on her back and parting her creamy thighs, positioning myself on my knees in front of her, I leaned up and stroked her hair from her face, placed little kisses down her face, and neck.  I could see the two men arranging themselves on the bed either side of us, watching every move.  John took hold of her hands and moved them in a loose grasp above her head, keeping her in place for me to play with as I wished. She was unresisting.  John leaned down and kissed her as my mouth moved down to her belly, I raised my ass up, knowing that my Master would be unable to resist at least stroking me, but to my surprise I felt him reach under my body and start to pinch at my nipple, arousing it to hardness again.  Then, even before I could taste Megans skin he had attached nipple clamps in place, the tightening of them sending shivers of both pain and pleasure through my body. This was intensified as my Master switched them on, sending currents darting through my breasts, the sensations were amazing.
 
My mouth reached hungrily for Megan's sweet, wet pussy, and my tongue traced a line down the folds and felt them swell and open to greet my mouth. I heard her moan as I flicked my tongue over her clitoris. At the same time, I felt my Masters fingers playing across my ass and slide down to find my waiting pussy, his fingers slicked across my wetness, as he stroked me. I could hear him sending words of encouragement, telling me to concentrate on pleasuring Megan whilst he 'looked after' me.
 
I needed no further encouragement and hungrily caressed her body, knowing the my Master was both watching and pleasuring me at the same time.  It was an almost unbearable thrill to me.  The more I lapped at her, the more intense the pressure from his fingers became, it was not clear even to me who was setting the pace of my mouth, was it me, or was I taking my lead from my lovers touch? Did it really matter? I was again becoming so wet and slippery, and I could hear the sound of his fingers as they plunged and writhed inside my body.
 
Suddenly, there was a whole new dimension added as my pussy was opened by his fingers and he pushed what had to be my rabbit vibrator deep inside me and at the same time switching it on both vibrate and swirl mode. He was working it as he would his cock and the sense of being both fucked by him and the fact that I could see the pleasure in his eyes as they watched me working on Megan's pussy was enough to send me hurtling towards my next orgasm. 
 
"That's it darling, let me see you cum"  I heard him say. I needed no more, and as I bucked and writhed against the toy, stimulating my pussy and clit as he pumped it inside me, I could feel the urgency in Megan's pussy and knew that she too was on the point of climax.  I nibbled and sucked more urgently, tasting the unique flavour that was Megan. My nipples screamed there message through to my brain, and I had to just let the pleasure ride through my body, wave after wave of pure pleasure.  As I thought I could take no more, I felt my ass being probed by yet another toy, what could only be the 'beads' that were a new toy that we had seen before, but never tried. I gasped as they were pushed inside me and then slowly withdrawn, only to be  pushed back in, those flexible beads being wriggled around in a way that I could never have contemplated enjoying but which I was loving.  My orgasm ripped through me with such intensity that the contractions of my muscles forced the toys in both my ass and pussy to be pushed out from my body and my throat let rip my groans of pleasure that vibrated against Megan's pussy. I felt her buck up against my mouth, and held her fast with my mouth. I looked up to see her now taking John in her mouth, sucking his erection frantically as he fed it into her waiting lips.
 
I lifted my head, wanting to watch, but also wanting my lover joined with my body too. I glanced round, and received a stinging slap to my ass. "Did I tell you to stop lover?" He whispered into my ear, as he leaned over me. At the same time he was doing this he was slipping his hard cock into my pussy, fucking me once more, so much more perfect than any toy.  I didn't want him to stop, and realised that he would be able to watch Megan's action on her lover, whilst also being able to see my mouth working her pussy, it was clearly arousing him. I pushed my ass back onto his cock to get the maximum penetration and again he slapped my ass with his hand "You are enjoying this aren't you my lovely slut? Licking her cunt, while I fuck your pussy. You are such a greedy girl" I tried to nod, but could barely control my feverishly quaking body. Instead I leaned over and grabbed the vibrator and pushed it into her cunt, letting her set the rhythm as she eagerly sought her climax. She let out a groan as John ejaculated into her mouth, his sticky semen spilling over her lips as she gulped him down. It was an incredibly erotic sight but I wanted my lover not her,  my back arched up to my Master, and I could not help but pull away from Megan, I no longer wanted or needed them.  They seemed to sense this too and with a brief kiss Megan slipped from the bed, and she and John simply left.
 
The atmosphere seemed to change, it became more loving, less raw and that was perfect.  He kept on fucking my pussy from behind, but his hands were stroking my body, releasing the nipple clips which allowed the blood to rush back to my extremities.
 
He pulled his cock out of me, rolled me towards him and kissed me, laying me back on the bed, and entered me again. I wrapped my legs around his waist and drew him deep inside me, holding him, stroking his body as we made love slowly and tenderly this time. We spent time to touch, stroke and sooth as we slowly built the pleasure within us to the point where we could hold back no longer and as he felt me cum this time his orgasm met mine and we held one another close.  I could feel his heart beating hard against my breast and I was sure he too could feel mine, as I slid down the bed to gently lick clean the cock that had provided me with so much pleasure.  When I had done he pulled me up the bed to lie beside him, bodies touching at every point, quietly coming back to reality. I smiled up at him, wanting to say thank you, but not sure of how to put it into words all he had done for me. I tried,  but he just gave a little laugh, put his fingers to my lips and stood up from the bed.  "I have one last gift for you, for us really" he said as he walked over to the machine  that I had only vaguely sensed earlier in the evening. Pressing a button, out popped the dvd that had been recording our adventures. "When I have edited this it is ours to enjoy as often as we like" he smiled.  I just felt that I was the luckiest woman in the world.. and I am!
 
 
 
 
Published 
Written by Shiva
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments