Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Duty Of A Loyal Pet

22
22 Comments 22
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Written By Poppet -To Be Used For Lushstories ONLY!

I've been with Master long enough to be able to read His texts and know when He is having a bad day. Well, today is one of those days. He sent a text saying He’d be late from His job that shit hit the fan and it was up to Him to fix it.

It’s Friday and I know He just wants to come home, kick back and relax. I know exactly what I’m going to do to help salvage the evening for Him. I haven’t given Him the full on treatment in a long time and know how much He enjoys it. I finish tidying up my daily required chores.

In the bedroom I light some candles and turn down the bed. I go and get a few things and set them in my side of the bedside drawer. (I grabbed a blindfold and massage oil. I decide nothing to extreme tonight.) I know He’ll be home soon and want to be ready. I head into the bathroom and run a hot bath for the two of us. I add a touch of Jasmine oil to the water. I think about lighting more candles before I hear the car drive up and I dash to my spot by the door.

I’m required to meet Master by the door each evening by the door on my knees wearing nothing but my collar. My dark brown hair is pulled up into a tight braid today with a few wispy dangling from my temples. I have pretty pale white skin with epic green piercing green eyes. I stand at 5’8” and come in at 125 pounds. My breasts are a 36D with small cute pink nipples.

My ears twitch slightly as I hear Master coming towards the house as I hold my breath waiting for Him. I want nothing more than to help Him relax this evening. The door unlocks and He opens it. I keep my gaze down until He speaks. It’s not so much a rule He has but I do it out of respect.

“Good evening my beautiful pet.”

“Evening Master. I’m so glad You’re finally home. I've missed You.”

“I've missed you too, pet.”

He reaches down and takes my hand as He helps me up. He takes me into His arms and kisses me deeply. He holds me so close that I let out a soft moan feeling His body pressed so close to my naked body. His kiss lasts longer then it usually does. Not that I would complain. I love nothing more than kissing this man. He breaks the kiss looking at me with a smile.

“Master, I know You've had a long day. I have a surprise for You. You just have to go with it. With as little questions as possible. Trust me?”

“I do trust you, of course. I suppose I’ll play along. Let’s have it.”

“Good! I’m going to cover Your eyes till we get to the first stop.”

“Pet, what are you up too?”

“No, No Questions, Master!”

I do my best to cover His eyes but find it hard to do so with the height difference. He stands a little over 6’2”. He keeps Himself in great shape. I love how He keeps His head shaven with slight stubble facial hair. He has amazing eyes. I always lose myself in them. We somehow make it to the bathroom without me crashing Him into a wall or a door. I move my hand away and put them behind my back.

“Alright Master, You can open them now.”

“Mmm pet, what are you up to my sweet girl?”

“You’ll see Master! Now let’s get You out of these clothes. I don’t want the water getting cold before we get a chance to enjoy it.”

I step towards Him and I undo His belt as I tug on it slightly pulling it from His waist. My eyes are locked on His as I begin to unbutton His shirt sliding it off. I reach and tug on His undershirt dropping the clothes I peel off onto the floor. I unzip His fly and work the button off as I lower myself to my knees as I untie His shoes. He lifts each leg as I remove His shoe and sock off each foot. I tug on His pants and I grab a hold of His boxers with my teeth I slowly start to slide them off my eyes locked on His. I can see the smile on His face. Once I get them off Him, He steps out of them and helps me back up.

He climbs into the warm water first. I can see that He is already beginning to relax. I climb in, in front of Him as I slide between His legs. He wraps His arms around me resting His head on my shoulder slightly kissing my skin as I close my eyes. I love the way His lips feel on my body. The things He does with those lips! I feel His fingers working over my breasts finding my nipples as He begins to tease them. He is pinching them softly at first, pulling on them until they’re rock hard. I smile as my plan is going as I had hoped. I stop though not wanting to lose focus as I reach for the soap, I turn to face Him.

“Time to get washed up, Master.”

I grin at Him as He smiles. He leans back as I fill the soap in my hand rubbing it together making slight foam. I start with His arms washing Him as we make small talk about the day He had and what had gone so wrong. I work over to His chest washing Him. I enjoy the feeling of His body against my hands as I wash Him. We've done this many times but never wash Him the same. I like to keep Him on His toes since He so often does with me. Once I am done washing all that needs I bite my bottom lip. I know that there is one last place that needs attention. I slide my hand down into the water and slide my fingers around His shaft as I stroke it lightly washing Him. He grows instantly hard for me and lets out a low groan.

“You know what you do to me, pet.”

“What’s that, Master?” I grin pretending to not know.

“Oh you know damn well, pet. You don’t fool me.”

“You know me to well, Master.”

“Don’t I know it?”

He smirks at me before reaching around me and playfully swats my ass. He washes me as carefully as I had done with Him. Once we finished cleaning one another we stood and rinsed off. He did me first this time and then I helped Him. I of course took extra care of His cock. He was still solid for me as I blush. I move to my knees and suck Him into my mouth right there with the warm shower beating down over me. I don’t take it easy I move the entire length of His cock deep into my throat. I can be a greedy little whore when it comes to Master’s cock and right now that is how I feel. I want nothing more than to suck on Him.

He lets out a deep groan as I begin to suck on Him. My pace is quick and deep given Him almost no time to breath as I suck on Him. My tongue coiling around Him as my tongue ring brushes along His shaft as I suck deeply. His fingers find my hair as He begins to thrust His cock into my throat matching my pace. I can feel the water running over me as I take His entire shaft into my throat. His cock is throbbing deep for me as I moan lightly. I can hear my moans, His groans, the sound of the shower echoing almost in sync with each other as I please Him. I slow down just slightly as I run my teeth along His shaft. Each time I reach the head of His cock to my lips I suck extra hard and flick my tongue on the tip of His cock. This makes His body tense and groan out more for me. I want to taste His seed; I want Him to fill my throat with His milk. I move my pace once more at a quick pace and He takes cue and thrusts just as fast as I am sucking.

“I’m going to cum, slut. I want you to take it all!”

He moans it out as He stiffens His body. His cock tight in my mouth as I reach up to give Him an extra tease. I tickle His balls just slightly as He jolts and comes so hard into the back throat. I swallow every last drop of His seed He offers me. I drink Him deeply, sucking Him dry as I can’t get enough of Him. Even once I knew He was finished with His orgasm I don’t stop until He begins to soften in my mouth. I suck Him softly out of my mouth as He helps me back up. We shut off the shower and climb out. We’re both wrapped in towels as we head towards the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom He sees all the candles and smiles at me. I know He approves without even having to ask. We help each other dry off but we stay naked. I always love how well He takes care of me even in the smallest ways like drying me off from a bath.

“You trust me, Master. I want You to do something for me.”

“I don’t even get a hint?”

“Of course not, Master. What fun is that?”

He always tells me the same thing whenever I ask for hints when He is being sneaky. So, I knew He’d be amused. He nods agreeing that He trusts me and to keep going. I go to my side of the bed and pull out the blindfold and turn to Him.

“I want You to wear this for me. I promise, it’s worth it.”

He looks at me raising His eyebrow unsure but walks over to me and allows me to slip it on. I help Him to the bed.

“I need You to lay on Your stomach for me, Master.”

He does as I say and lays down for me. He lies in the middle of the bed as I scramble to get the oil from the drawer and climb up onto the bed with Him.

Liga4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liga4U

I climb on top of Him. I’m sitting just below His ass more so on His legs then anything. I pop the oil cover off and smile as I drizzle some of it onto His back. He let’s out a low moan. The moment the oil hits your back it warms so it isn't a discomfort. The more you work it in the warmer it gets. I slide my fingers over His back and begin to work the oil over His skin spreading it over His broad back and shoulders. I leave a nice coat of oil over His entire back before I really get started.

I allow my fingers to run over His back lightly caressing Him at first allowing the oil to warm up with the touch and friction. Once I knew the oil was good and ready and Master to of course I start working deep into His back. My poor Master works so hard. I want to do anything I can to help make His days a little easier. He lets out the groans and moans that follow suit to a great massage. I can’t help but become a little excited however because I love His moans. Yes, even the ones that are made by a massage. I was a sucker for His moans and wanted more as I work deeper into His lower back before moving up to His shoulders and neck.

Once I knew His back was taken care of I had Him turn over and straddled Him once more. My ass sits easily on His thighs as I work His chest. I know it’s not the most common place to get a rub down but why the hell not, right? He seems to be enjoying it more than I thought He would as I feel His cock begin to harden again. He is growing hard against my pussy as I grind a bit towards it to tease Him.

“You know what that is going to get you, pet. Don’t press your luck.”

“Yes Master.”

I bite my lip from giggling as I keep massaging Him. The more I keep going the harder He gets though. I can’t help myself. I am such a little slut when it comes to pleasing Master. I push my hips forward again as I grind towards Him this time I know the head of His cock hit my pussy lips as I shiver, He growls. I know I am in for it now.

He pulls the blindfold off Himself as He tosses it at me and gives me that look like I am going to get what I asked for.

“Put it on now, and lay down, face up. No question.”

“Yes Sir.”

I slip the blindfold on and lay face up as He told me. I can feel Him climb on top of me grabbing my wrist as He yanks it up towards the cuffs we kept connected to the bed. We had long ones installed so we didn't have to worry each time we used them. We had a set at the top and bottom of the bed. We used them often. He cuffs both my wrists but keeps my legs free.

“Keep your toes pointed, pet. Don’t tempt me.”

“Yes Master, of course.”

I point them how He wanted. I have been doing this for years and am accustomed to doing so now. My legs are spread wide as He slips between them. He lowers Himself down between my legs and sits there for the longest time doing nothing. I am unable to see Him as I let my other senses perk up trying to feel, hear, what He is doing. Though no matter how hard I try I feel nothing, heard nothing but steady breathing. I lay there waiting for His next move.

Without so much as hint He moves His face into my pussy and sucks my clit so hard into His mouth and pulls on it that I cry out. He sucks on it fiercely giving me no thought as to hard He was sucking. It feels amazing. He sucks it as his tongue flicks my clit that He has locked in His teeth back and forth as my hips begin to shake hard lifting to match His pace. My pussy is instantly wet and dripping. I feel as though I soaked myself with orgasms already but He doesn't stop. He releases only long enough to suck my clit back into His mouth. He does this again and again until I reach the brink of madness. I yank hard on my wrists as I cry out.

“Master I’m going to cum! Please let me cum, Master.”

“No…”

“Oh God please Master, please let’s me. I don’t know…..”

My words trail off as I feel my orgasm right there at the very edge of exploding. I grip my chains as I let my mind sink in begging with its self not to cum. I beg myself now as Master doesn't let up on me. He works me even faster than He had been. I let myself whine out knowing I was so close but not allowing myself to orgasm. I feel the urge subside as I breathe in deep knowing how close I had been even with how much He didn't let up. He slows down as He sucks my clit out of His mouth He works up to my nipple and bites it harsh sucking it out of His mouth just like my clit and kisses me deeply. I can taste my juices on His face as He kisses me. I suck on His tongue wanting to taste as much of myself as I can on His mouth.

“You’re a good girl, you know that? I know how close you were and still re-framed from having an orgasm.”

“Nothing pleases me more then to know that I please You Master.”

“Good girl.”

He sits as close as He can to me with His legs folded under Himself as He lifts my ass up onto His thighs. My legs are over His shoulders giving him direct contact with my pussy. I can feel the tip of His cock rest right at my pussy slipping between my wet lips as He moves back and forth lightly. The head of His cock runs along my clit as He moves His cock over me. I can feel the tease building my orgasm back up as I bite my lip. He reaches up and begins to squeeze and pinch my nipples as He tugs on the twisting them hard as He teases me. My moans are the only thing heard in the room as I can’t see what He is doing I let out low whines wishing I could.

He changes the way He is adjusted a bit and begins to slide inside my tight pussy. My pussy grips the hell out of His cock as He lets out a growl as He forces Himself into me. I can feel my grip sucking Him in as He pushes a bit further into me with each push I grip Him tighter. I feel Him balls deep inside me as He begins to grind inside me. He doesn't move in and out just grinds right into my cervix. I moan wanting to beg for more. He releases one of my breasts and reaches for something. What did He grab? When did He even get it? My mind races as I try to figure it out as I feel Him suddenly move His hand between my legs and rest a cool small metal item against my clit. I let out a low groan as I enjoyed the coolness on my so sensitive aching throbbing clit. I hear Him flick a switch and with seconds it is buzzing to life right on my clit as He still grinds inside me. He had at some point gotten my bullet! The sharp attack on my clit with His grinds made me feel as if I were being rocked into another world.

“Oh fuck Master! Please fuck me! Please fuck Your whore! I need You!”

“Tell me. Tell Me how bad you need Me.”

“I need You more than anything Master. I want You to fuck me so hard it hurts! Please Master, I beg You!”

He grabs my breasts again as He thrusts forward as He drills into me. He forces me to take every last inch of Him. I can feel the bullet vibrating at such a speed as He fucks me faster. He gives me no room for mercy as He owns my pussy, as He owns every part of me. I can feel His balls slap harsh against my ass while He fucks me. At the rate He is going there is no way I’d be able to hold back an orgasm. All I can do is pray and beg myself not to cum without asking. He pulls and yanks on my nipples snapping me out of my own thoughts of not having an orgasm. I can feel how thick and hard he is inside me. I love how He fucks me. He picks up a great speed and gets me to the edge before pulling back and slowing down to where I want to beg Him to fuck me faster again. He does it on His own knowing just when I can’t stand it anymore. I feel my orgasm build to the brink again as I whine out.

“M…Mas..Master please, can I come now?! Please!”

“Cum for Me, pet. I want you to cum hard!”

With those few simple words I feel the rocket power of my orgasm cover Him as I soak His cock with my juices. I can feel myself orgasm hard around Him, He is still fucking into me. He doesn't let up on me as I feel Him thicken inside me. He is going to orgasm with me. He lets out a long grunting moan as He begins to fill His seed inside me. The power of my orgasm, the vibration of the bullet and His orgasm shake deep into much as I swallow every last drop of His seed into my womb. He pushes hard into me forcing it inside me. We don’t want to make a mess and He doesn't pull out even after He is done with His orgasm. He lies there on me as He pulls the blindfold off and kisses me deeply.

Once His cock is soft and it slides out by itself He undoes my wrists as He pulls me into His arms. He gives my ass a nice hard swat before rubbing it softly for me. I purr quietly when I lie on His chest. My fingers run over His chest hair playing with it.

“I hope this makes up for such a horrible day at work, Master. It would mean the world to me if it has.”

“It has, pet. It was a great treat to come home to all this set up. You've got a wicked mind, Kitty.”

“Thank You, Master.”
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments